Re: Official back & Front thread
September 17, 2011, 05:00:38 PM
The lack of "N" may have started before the appearance of Back. Yesterday I was watching the video You rock my world and I realize  the word "[blink]no fight ...g[/blink]"  afraid/ , when Michael breaks the bottles.

I can not do video capture, but posted the full video here to give you the exact 02:57, the word written in a black box.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4tpuu-Up90&feature=player_detailpage[/youtube]

More than one connection. Or someone will find that another coincidence?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Now, there's only ONE piece left-- so remember: NO FIGHTI_G  lolol/

Stand at the crossroads (intersection between "worlds") and look (SEE); ask for the ancient paths (UNDERSTAND)………..
…..ask where the good way is (PERCEIVE)
…….and walk in it, and you will find rest for your souls (deLIVErance).
-Jeremiah 6:16

Last Edit: September 17, 2011, 05:03:10 PM by AnaMarcia
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
September 17, 2011, 05:31:21 PM
The lack of "N" may have started before the appearance of Back. Yesterday I was watching the video You rock my world and I realize  the word "[blink]no fight ...g[/blink]"  afraid/ , when Michael breaks the bottles.

I can not do video capture, but posted the full video here to give you the exact 02:57, the word written in a black box.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4tpuu-Up90&feature=player_detailpage[/youtube]

I think you should check out the previous pages of this thread. We talked about You Rock My World video and NO FIGHTI_G signboard. That's one of the first signs that Front proved his legitimacy to us. He wrote CHA_GE first and then Michael's official FB page added YOU ROCK MY WORLD video and asked for the writing where Michael throws the bottle. And the answer was of course NO FIGHTI_G with a missing N.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

September 17, 2011, 08:42:47 PM
Great post Bec regarding the connections of TS/Front /Back......

I posted this bit below over in the "You are Not Alone" thread but thought it may also fit here too since alot of people read this thread (I have altered a few bits from my original):

Just connecting some interesting dots here......

A painting of Michael sitting with a book on his lap with a key placed on top of it.

Jermaine has has written a book about Michael and has an interview about the book with "KEYS" strategically placed in the background as well as a portrait of Van Gough...who also happened to paint sunflowers (we all remember the sunflowers from last year).

Jermaine says in the book  "777." That's the jackpot there. The Lucky 7s..."

Michael wears the shirt with 777 on it in TII

TS has consistently raised the importance of 777 in relation to Michael and the hoax and we should all be aware of that by now  8-)

Front talks about 777 from "lights out" and that "interpretation is KEY"

On day 777 from "lights out" TS posts a picture on the forum of a cake with a 777 coming up as a "jackpot" on a poker machine (or slot machine I think they are called in the US) saying "Happy Birthday Michael"

Is this book by Jermaine a "key" and if so, how does the number 777 fit into it and how should we "interpret" the number 777 in relation to the book? Are there hidden clues/messages for us within it related to the number 777? I don't have the book yet so I can't check this out but I am thinking back to the movie "23" with Jim Carrey...if anyone has seen this movie you'll get what I mean...about the book he finds.

I took my leap of faith ages ago regarding the connection of Back/Front/TS to each other and then to Michael and I ain't going back   :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

September 17, 2011, 10:15:56 PM
I'm pretty much at a loss as to the art connection. We tore it apart for pages and days with no one coming to any sort of connection that seemed to lead anywhere. I know I studied the art work for hours with Souza and we didn't come up with much.

There's a bunch of little innuendos and tons of symbolism, but it feels like we are missing a dot or two.

Keys, doors, gates, chairs, planes, famous historical men, a conceptual monument and conceptual statues. Faces hidden sometimes.

Are we to connect the dot of the hidden faces in the art to the dot of the hidden face in the ambulance pic and make the connection that the ambulance pic is Mike's art?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

bec

September 17, 2011, 10:25:27 PM

Possibly?

Ps. I don't mean it's the same face. Of course it's not. I mean, could it be that Michael is showing us his art to make a statement that he likes to hide faces in his work?

Last Edit: September 17, 2011, 10:27:23 PM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

September 17, 2011, 10:30:24 PM
Quote from: Front
UGH.

third number should be 80…NOT 60. I hit the wrong damn key. It's been corrected in my original post---see above.

I shall not jest…the numbers will make sense on the 777th day from "Lights Out".
I have not noticed a major event in 777 days - lights out.  OMG!
Someone here said it was a day of connection between Front and TS, but I think I lost a main event.

Some help, please?

On 8/10/11, Front posted this:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtmI6j3R-Y0&feature=related[/youtube]

I did a giant search and cross reference and found the following.

On 11/8/09, TS redirected to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login . On 12/22/09 TS posted TIAI Revealed, Part 4: Art Is Resistance  (R8 - R12) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and within that update he discussed the redirects. Here's what he said regarding redirect 8 (R8):
R8. NINe 1nch Nai1s (Year Zero ARG){You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}

Quoting from the Wikipedia redirect: “Year Zero is an alternate reality game (ARG) based on the Nine Inch Nails concept album of the same name ... Reznor stated that the concept behind Year Zero was partially inspired by his feelings toward the Bush administration. He further explained, ... I’m appalled by the behavior of our government, the direction that it has taken and the direction that it’s taken everyone else in the world and its arrogance ...”

This redirect was chosen for several reasons.  It is an ARG, and yet not an ARG that is simply a game for entertainment; it is an ARG with a very important message, and one that goes along quite well with the TIAI message—in fact, the TIAI redirects were actually one form of ARG.

And like the “2012” film: the specifics of this Year Zero ARG are imaginary, but the concepts are very real.  Notice this statement, which is about the related Year Zero album {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}: “The album criticizes the American government’s policies, and ‘could be about the end of the world’. Reznor specifically cited what he labeled as the ‘erosion of freedoms’ and ‘the way that we treat the rest of the world and our own citizens’. Reznor had previously called the results of the 2004 US election ‘one step closer to the end of the world.’ ... the timeline of the album and alternate reality game mentions historical events, such as the September 11 attacks ... Regardless of being fictional, a columnist of The Hartford Courant commented, ‘What’s scary is that this doesn’t seem as far-fetched as it should, given recent revelations about the FBI's abuse of the Patriot Act and the dissent-equals-disloyalty double-speak coming out of Washington in recent years.”

Ironically (or not, you decide), it was 2/22/2007 that back posted this:

Which was exactly 34(=7) months prior to the TS update on 12/22/2009 which discusses the NiN ARG. 60 days after this was the 3 year (36=9) anniversary of the 2/22/2007 back post.

(Also ironic, the legendary N7DT back post occurred on 8/25/2006, exactly 34 months prior to 6/25/2009)

60 days later +one day of simmering (or the difference between inclusive and exclusive reckoning/counting), on 10/26/2006, back posted that the Theory begins.

So I found that:
2/22/2007 @:49(13=4)= back post re:TS <--BACK
11/8/2009= redirect to ARG NiN Year Zero <--TS (R8)
11/10/2009= redirect to ARG NiN Year Zero again <--TS (R10)
12/22/2009 @:57(12=3)= update including text re:ARG NiN Year Zero <--TS
8/10/2011 @:29(11)= Front post re:ARG NiN Year Zero <--FRONT

On 11/10/2009, TS again redirected to NiN ARG, this time a flier for Year Zero, and commented on it in the same 12/22/2009 update:
R10. AIR Flyer{You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}

This redirect pointed to the flyer for the Year Zero ARG, and associated Year Zero album.  There are several phrases on this flyer, the most prominent of which is “Art Is Resistance”; other phrases include “here is one thing that the government wants you to forget”, “you have a voice”, “speak the truth”, “art is action without violence”, “art changes hearts without breaking bodies”, etc.

This AIR (Art Is Resistance) redirect also has a connection with the “MJ AIR” blimp, in the Smooth Criminal portion of “This Is It”.  And remember that Smooth Criminal is where MJ played the part of Mundson (in the original movie “Gilda”), who faked his death!

This redirect came exactly 21(=777) months before Front's 8/10/2011 post re:NiN ARG.

Front's numbers: 28 17 80 37 (10 8 8 10) 10/8 or 8/10

8/10= post ARG
10/8= Tribute @Cardiff

8/10 (777 day since Lights Out) is when Front connected himself to TS and back.

To understand why it's ok, and even appropriate, to swap the month/day to day/month, you have to reference another of TS's redirects, this time 11/9, discussed in the same 12/22/09 update TS Revealed as the 11/8 ARG redirect:
R9. 9/11 Truth vs Mainstream Media
{You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}

It seems as if nobody noticed that this 9-11 redirect was done intentionally on the date 11-9 (9-11 backwards); this was also the 9th redirect.  This message here is basically two-fold: you can’t trust the mainstream media in general, and specifically you can’t trust what the media has told us about the 9-11 attacks.

Did anyone follow all of that? Please read slowly and reference back as needed, I tried to highlight the KEYS (lol).

I want to thank everyone for getting back to the topics at hand...so good to see :)

Bec - I like your post very much but I am confused about the date/times because wasn't it stated that the uploaded posts were in a different time zone? If so, wouldn't some of these posts be a different date than stated? I'm seriously trying to get this so please be patient with me.

Okay - about some of these dates...I know I've seen these elsewhere on this forum within the last couple of years but thought I'd put a couple of reminders out there:

The October 26, 2006 post where it says the 7 Day Theory begins...it was October 26, 2001 that MJ took part in an online video chat; and it was also October 26, 2009 that TII soundtrack album was released.

I played with the 10 8 8 10 numbers a little and came up with 10/16/10 - that is the day that MJ's name was displayed once again at Gardner Street Elementary. Yes, I know this is truly a coincidence...just thought I'd share :)

IDK but it seems like October is an important month. October 30, 2001 is also when Invincible came out. By the way - let's once again buy Invincible in October and show MJ our love and support.

About the Trojan Horse Jockey - I had some thoughts and for the moment they escape me but the one (Gema?) who said it reminded them of the Internet, it did me too. In fact, in 2005 there was an Internet virus connected to Michael and it was a Trojan Horse. If you Google MJ and Trojan Horse you'll see it. It was centered around a so-called suicide note. I also thought TMZ posted something about a Trojan Horse but I can't find it now.

About the "keys" as well as the chair picture with the face. Remember all the TMZ pictures where we were seeing faces or eyes? Bec - great connection to the ambulance pic and the chair.

With L.O.V.E. and blessings to each of you. I'm so proud of you all...especially those of you who are not native English speakers. I could never go to a foreign board and keep up like you all do.  bearhug

Michael - I can't wait to see the world recognize and acknowledge your true innocence. For me, that will be when the "cake" will truly be done. Until then I'm still watchin'
Last Edit: September 17, 2011, 10:32:02 PM by voiceforthesilent
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
September 17, 2011, 10:47:27 PM
Connecting DOTS ;)

1 Corinthians 14:6
Dear brothers and sisters, if I should come to you speaking in an unknown language, how would that help you? But if I bring you a revelation or some special knowledge or prophecy or teaching, that will be helpful.

1 Corinthians 14:26
A Call to Orderly Worship ] Well, my brothers and sisters, let’s summarize. When you meet together, one will sing, another will teach, another will tell some special revelation God has given, one will speak in tongues, and another will interpret what is said. But everything that is done must strengthen all of you.

Back-
Formulation of [square] meshing letter to number, it's just around the corner, before you "hear" that tHuNdEr.
Keep WATCHIN'.................................................. ..

Front-
roll that dice, gotta check it twice
centrifuging on the vial
Light Man spinning all the while
Exhibit B gonna rock that trial

the "N"ew, the "CHA_GE" --- if it makes you wonder
relapse back, mesh letter to number
won't be long 'til you hear that thunder……………

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZv59R9fyrE[/youtube]

Rolling water=flood=Noah's Ark+EOW=2012 movie. Plus prophesy.

TS-
TIAI Revealed, Part 9: Today is 12-21-2009 (R49)

“There Shall Come in the Last Days Scoffers”

“Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.” (2 Peter 3:3,4; see 3:5,6).

Scoffing is another major sign that the end is near. Just because there have been false alarms in the past, doesn’t mean that the real thing will never come. So don’t be too quick to join in with the scoffing attitude.

And don’t be over confident in what the media or scientists tell you (that it’s not the end of the world); often scientists are right, but they have also been wrong at times (see 1 Timothy 6:20).

Scientists were wrong in the days of Noah; they told everyone not to worry about any flood, because it had never rained before and “all things [would] continue as they were from the beginning of the creation” (see Genesis 2:5; 2 Peter 3:3-6). So of all the people in the antediluvian world: only eight refused to believe the scientists, and decided to get into the ark of safety.

Do you think that the flood is just a myth? Jesus took it literally, and used it as an example of how people would be at the end of the world: “And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man. They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.” (see Matthew 24:37-39; Hebrews 11:7; 1 Peter 3:20; 2 Peter 2:5; etc). Again, stay tuned to TIAI: and soon you will see abundant evidence that the flood of Noah literally happened—similar to the final scenes in the “2012” movie.

TIAI August 17
Likewise, TS was not the first to bring up the Illuminati and secret societies aspect of the MJ hoax, but TS did bring this to the forefront in 2009 (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login); and just like the Elvis aspect, many have opposed TS because of the Illuminati aspect. Nearly two years later, though, Jackson family members are starting to speak publicly about this as well. As I have already documented in the July 7 thread, La Toya’s book goes into this aspect a little {http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php/topic,19778.0.html}. Furthermore, La Toya has just recently verified the Twitter for Paris {http://twitter.com/#!/latoyajackson/status/100693639176523776}; and Paris herself tweeted in June about the “secret society” aspect, encouraging us to “take time to seek” info about this for ourselves {http://twitter.com/#!/pariisjaxn/status/80390484186509312; You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

Those who post regularly on this forum already know most or all of what I’ve said here; but I am including it because there are those not on this forum who still watch the TIAI redirects, and even copy what I post to other forums, etc. And it’s time for these important aspects of the hoax to be understood by all on this forum, other hoax forums, and YouTube, etc.

It will also be in the year 2012, which we all know by now is a major year in MJ’s hoax (“four years” from 2009, and 911 call at 12:21, FBI files, etc).

The sun will rise again, bigger and brighter, emblazoned in gold…like a beacon whose physical existence was provisionally "extinguished"…but never forgotten. Those "flames" are the heart of the passionate inferno of resurgence that awaits. Some things are not meant to be ascertained but to be envisaged through delicate whispers. Just as the Earth is sure to rotate on its axis, the resurrection of a true King will indeed proclaim Hi(s)Story…and the truth shall be heard in ALL corners of the Earth. Momentarily, the world will quake, for there will be a cosmic shift in "dogma". Time is of the essence, but patience is a viture in [r]evolutionary milestones. Until then, from beyond the gates of that KINGdom----> whispers shall be heard…………….

relapse back to Aug 25 2006……….today's post, Jun 11 2011

2+5=7
6+11=17…+2+1+1=21
21---> 7+7+7
2+11=13…2+6=8
13+8=21---> 7+7+7

and so the Theory of 7 continues.................

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvM8fE3zCWY[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXTqXpY1xz0&feature=relmfu[/youtube]

10The third angel blew [his] trumpet, and a huge star fell from heaven, burning like a torch, and it dropped on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water--
11And the name of the star is Wormwood. A third part of the waters was changed into wormwood, and many people died from using the water, because it had become bitter.
17Then the seventh [angel] emptied out his bowl into the air, and a mighty voice came out of the sanctuary of heaven from the throne [of God], saying, It is done! [It is all over, it is all accomplished, it has come!]
18And there followed lightning flashes, loud rumblings, peals of thunder, and a tremendous earthquake; nothing like it has ever occurred since men dwelt on the earth, so severe and far-reaching was that earthquake.
19The mighty city was broken into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell. And God kept in mind mighty Babylon, to make her drain the cup of His furious wrath and indignation.
20And every island fled and no mountains could be found.
21And great (excessively oppressive) hailstones, as heavy as a talent [between fifty and sixty pounds], of immense size, fell from the sky on the people; and men blasphemed God for the plague of the hail, so very great was [the torture] of that plague.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyPy-a7HrnE&feature=related[/youtube]
Uploaded by dailynewsmessenger1 on Jul 9, 2008
As predicted by the Mayas, on December 21st, 2012, the Earth will line up with the Sun which will be in line with the black hole at the center of our galaxy. No one knows for sure what will happen but people love to talk about it. very hot subject

SCIENTIFIC EXPERTS globally are predicting and expecting that 3 years from now, all life on Earth may well come to an end. Some are saying it'll be we humans that would set it off. Others believe that a natural disasterous phenomenon will be the cause. And the religious folks are saying it'll be God himself who would press the stop and restart button. The following are some likely arguments as to why the world would end by the year 2012. Go through them and leave your view in comments.

Reason one: Mayan calendar
The first to predict 2012 as the end of the world were the Mayans, a bloodthirsty race that were good at two things — building highly accurate astrological equipment out of stone and sacrificing virgins.

Thousands of years ago they managed to calculate the length of the lunar moon as 329.53020 days, only 34 seconds out. The Mayan calendar predicts that the earth will end on December 21, 2012. Given that they were pretty close to the mark with the lunar cycle, it's likely they've got the end of the world right as well.

Reason two: Sun storms
Solar experts from around the world monitoring the sun have made a startling discovery. Our sun is in a bit of strife. The energy output of the sun is, like most things in nature, cyclic and it's supposed to be in the middle of a period of relative stability. However, recent solar storms have been bombarding the earth with lot of radiation energy. It's been knocking out power grids and destroying satellites. This activity is predicted to get worse and calculations suggest it'll reach its deadly peak sometime in 2012.

Reason three: The atom smasher
Scientists in Europe have been building the world's largest particle accelerator. Basically, its a 27 km tunnel designed to smash atoms together to find out what makes the universe tick. However, the mega-gadget has caused serious concern, with some scientists suggesting that it's properly even a bad idea to turn it on in the first place. They're predicting all manner of deadly results, including mini black holes. So when this machine is fired up for its first serious experiment in 2012, the world could be crushed into a super-dense blob the size of a basketball.

Reason four: The Bible says it
If having scientists warning us about the end of the world isn't bad enough, religious folks are getting in on the act as well. Interpretations of the Christian Bible reveal that the date for Armageddon, the final battle between good an evil, has been set for 2012. The I Ching, also known as the Chinese Book of Changes, says the same thing, as do various sections of the Hindu teachings.

Reason five: Super volcano
Yellowstone National Park in United States is famous for its thermal springs and old faithful geyser. The reason for this is simple — it's sitting on top of the world's biggest volcano and geological experts are beginning to get nervous sweats. The Yellowstone volcano has a pattern of erupting every 650,000 years or so, and we're many years overdue for an explosion that will fill the atmosphere with ash, blocking the sun and plunging the earth into a frozen winter that could last up to 15,000 years. The pressure under the Yellowstone is building steadily, and geologists have set 2012 as a likely date for the big bang.

Reason six: The physicists
This one's case of bog — simple maths mathematics. Physicists at Berkely University have been crunching the numbers. They've determined that the earth is well overdue for a major catastrophic event. Even worse, they're claiming that their calculations prove that we're all going to die, very soon. They are also saying that their prediction comes with a certainty of 99 per cent; and 2012 just happens to be the best guess as to when it occurs.

Reason seven: Earth's magnetic field
We all know the Earth is surrounded by a magnetic field that shields us from most of the sun's radiation. What you might not know is that the magnetic poles we call North and South have a nasty habit of swapping places every 750,000 years or so — and right now we're about 30,000 years overdue. Scientists have noted that the poles are drifting apart roughly 20-30 kms each year, much faster than ever before, which points to a pole-shift being right around the corner. While the pole shift is under way, the magnetic field is disrupted and will eventually disappear, sometimes for up to 100 years. The result is enough UV outdoors to crisp your skin in seconds, killing everything it touches.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

September 17, 2011, 10:50:39 PM
Voiceforthesilent, I heard that rumor about the date discrepancy but I've never seen it substantiated. Front also more or less confirmed the dates of back's 8/25/06 and 6/25/06 posts as accurate (in regards to the 8/11/09 prediction). So I'm inclined to continue to rely on them as accurate.

Re: the times, I only used the :00 minutes, because the legendary N7DT post on 8/25/06 lists the time of the post within the text of the post and the hour 12: is different then the screenshotted image. So I believe all screenshotted image times in regards to hour 12: is unreliable. However, minutes :00 would never change regardless of timezone (or day).

Ps. I'm cooking banana pudding and I just checked in real quick, so if I sound short I'm not intending any tone  :)  just don't want it to burn!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

September 18, 2011, 04:43:02 AM
This may sound like a silly question but it just dawned on me. So with the help of Bec's wonderful post and other people's wonderful observations, there is a potential---a HUGE potential of the connection between BACK, TS and Front. Now with this in mind, what are some things that we can point to directly that Michael did prior to June 25th that directly connects to these three possible insiders that are 100% fact? No speculation. It'll be a great way to solidify our stance and our belief in MJ's adventure because someone could possibly argue that BACK, TS and Front were all created by someone in power who knew about MJ's plan, manipulated his plan to suit their needs and created these characters to distract the fans from the real truth, whatever that may be. I am just throwing this idea out there, not because I'm doubting the possibility of him being alive but because as BACK said, "doubt is the greatest self-motivator." I also like to remain neutral as much as possible when new insiders emerge because it's better to be open to all possibilities, then to be closed off to others because anything is possible and until we are sitting next to MJ or we physically see him in the flesh, there is always that doubt and uncertainty there lurking. If there was no doubt, we would stop this investigation but we continue it because there is doubt, always will be until if and when he comes back. I know this may ruffle some feathers of those who believe 100% without a shadow of a doubt but it's true. I do admire your faith though.

That's a very elaborate explanation of how back/TS/TS_comments/Front could be all the same and fake. In my opinion, if you have to go to these lengths to attempt to offer an alternative to this being real, you already have your answer.

I also like to remain neutral as much as possible when new insiders emerge because it's better to be open to all possibilities, then to be closed off to others because anything is possible and until we are sitting next to MJ or we physically see him in the flesh, there is always that doubt and uncertainty there lurking.

If this is one's benchmark for believing anything without doubt then one will never believe in a thing in their life. How much proof do you have that the earth is round? That the air is oxygen? That the grass grows because of metabolic chemistry? That your spouse is faithful? That your friends are true? That the decision you make is wise?

In my opinion, there is a difference between believing because of the information and believing in spite of it.

Even when we do see Michael [reveal] in the flesh (on TV or Youtube/equivalent), under these parameters, how is one to KNOW it is really him? We're almost certainly NOT ever going to sit next to him in the flesh... and even if we did... how then is one to put doubt to rest within these parameters? A certain level of skepticism is healthy, but too much and it becomes an element that destroys the psyche and the spirit by eroding one's foundation of self confidence. To go through life reluctant to believe in anything until sufficient PROOF is obtained is a very cold, lonely life indeed. Ask yourself how much proof you receive to ensure that anything in your life is "real". Not much by these very standards.

To believe in something, anything, in life is to take a stand against doubt and insecurity and to believe in yourself and the power of your own judgement.

It's all right in front of us, all we have to do is open our hearts and minds to it. Leap of faith? Not at all. It's just a baby step.

Bec,
Is it your prediction that Michael will reveal himself on TV/YouTube or the equivalent or do you know that he will? Just curious, of course. Thank you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

MissG

September 18, 2011, 06:55:54 AM
I go on with the painting, but not analyzing it, just learning more about it, so i collected info from here and there.In resume, it is said that the portrait depicts MIchael Jackson holding a journal of thoughts and sketches. “We called it, ‘The Book,’”[/i][/color] Mr. Strong said in an interview. ‘What are you going to put in ‘The Book’ today, Michael?’
So, by this, we know that the BOOK was some kind of journals with art works  :D According to Mr. Strong "The backdrop is Neverland, with an image of Tinkerbell". "The painting has touches of Vermeer, as that was one of Mr. Jackson’s favorite painters"[/i]This is great news!!---> Back to Holland!!  /woohoo/
Apparently, the painting was owned now by two
toy inventors, Marty Abrams and John Gentilly, who received the painting in 1992 from a Japanese businessman, Hiromichi Saeki, as payment on a debt owed to them.

“If someone came with a legitimate offer, I’d probably sell it,” said Mr. Abrams, who lives in Great Neck. He tried selling it when he first took possession of it in 1992, but couldn’t find any good offers. 
“I couldn’t get anyone at that time interested in the painting,” said Mr. Abrams. “I put it in storage for 17 years, and it has been there for 17 years.”
They never displayed it in their own homes. “It’s so expensive that the insurance was too expensive,” Mr. Abrams said. “I have prints for $600. I might have a sketch for $1,000. But to put a $2 million painting in the middle of all that would be a little bit overwhelming.”
They were inspired to bring the painting out of storage after Mr. Jackson’s death in June, in part because Mr. Abrams saw a news story about a
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login that was being put up for auction. WTF??
Mr. Strong and Mr. Jackson formed an art business partnership, the Jackson-Strong Alliance, around 1989 and 1990 to display their art work, which included this portrait.  /bravo/
The two were brainstorming how to raise money for charity when Mr. Strong mentioned that a Japanese businessman, Hiromichi Saeki, had offered millions of dollars for a portrait of Mr. Jackson.
Mr. Jackson said he would sit for it if the buyer agreed to pay a world record — ultimately $2.1 million, then reported as the highest amount ever paid for a living person.  “Sometime later he told me he would have made $5 million for it,” Mr. Strong said. The businessman later went bankrupt and gave the painting to Mr. Abrams.
Mr. Strong still has a number of drawings done by Mr. Jackson as part of the partnership  OMG!
“These drawings are really interesting. Some of the are really fantastic. They have been in a drawer for 17 years.” He is hoping to hold an exhibit of the art.
A limited, autographed set of lithographs was created based on “The Book.” Around 375 of them were numbered and some have made their way onto eBay.
The owners have received calls from as far away as Dubai after Mr. Jackson’s death from people who knew they owned the painting. “Up to this point we’ve been very skittish,” Mr. Abrams said. They have reached out to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to get an assessment.
“I am not an art expert. I don’t understand the art market,” he said. “We have no idea what it’s worth. Is it worth $1 million? Is it worth $10 million?”
Currently, the painting was
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login[/u][/color], chosen in part because it is owned by a friend of Mr. Abrams and also because it is near the Apollo Theater, where the Jackson 5 won an amateur night competition in 1967.(This info I am not shure about  :x )
It hasn’t drawn huge crowds, Mr. Abrams said, in part because “we don’t put a big sign in the window, ‘Michael Jackson Painting Here.’”

The auction startedv with a minimum bid of........... $2.75 million dollars. [/color]The owner, Marty Abrams, who currently had the painting hanging in his house was hoping for over 3 million. The painting, last sold in 1990 for $2.1 million, was brought out of storage at New Jersey warehouse recently and put on display in a Harlem car showroom.

Abrams said the painting was appraised by Belgo Fine Art Appraisal and Restoration at $5.3 million in 2000, but he believes
it is worth more now.

Looks like the painting was for auction on Ebay  :shock: but, i could not find who bought it now  :oops: was it ever sold??

Again, the painting

and a man we all know, in front of the painting

The KEY for me, it´s
business.

Michael an art dealer? :-* well, well...This is getting very interesting.

The BOOK is Michael´s journals of sketches and ideas. I remember reading about a vault with Michael´s things in it. Back in 2009. LaToya got Michael´s property from the house and I guess that those are more valuable than we think.

The "Book" with Michael´s sketches and the "Ark" with Michael´s valuable stuff could lead us to a very interesting end  :D

Also, we have not been talking about TT and I think that he is one "key" to know what happened to Michael.
Last Edit: September 18, 2011, 07:01:38 AM by MissG
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

MissG

September 18, 2011, 07:06:33 AM
@Skyways,

The Arnolfini wedding is the painting I posted of Jan Van Eyck
Last Edit: September 18, 2011, 07:09:06 AM by MissG
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
September 18, 2011, 08:05:16 AM

Possibly?

Ps. I don't mean it's the same face. Of course it's not. I mean, could it be that Michael is showing us his art to make a statement that he likes to hide faces in his work?

I don't know if this means something but I was checking out Prince's Twitter page and found out that this is his background picture. A leaf pattern!?!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

September 18, 2011, 08:13:10 AM
Another Peter Pan + Chair (Throne) connection from the "Michael" album cover. A leg of the chair seems broken.  :?:  :!:

@MissG thanks for the clarification regarding your last trojan post :lol: I don't know how Thome fits in the big picture. But my head's in the sky.  lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

~Souza~

September 18, 2011, 08:18:00 AM
Another Peter Pan + Chair (Throne) connection from the "Michael" album cover. A leg of the chair seems broken.  :?:  :!:

The Devil's throne, about to fall? Northern light behind the mountain, this scripture seems to explain that throne:

"For thou (Lucifer) hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:" (Isaiah 14:13)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
September 18, 2011, 08:19:01 AM

LaToya got Michael´s property from the house and I guess that those are more valuable than we think.

The "Book" with Michael´s sketches and the "Ark" with Michael´s valuable stuff could lead us to a very interesting end  :D

Also, we have not been talking about TT and I think that he is one "key" to know what happened to Michael.

Very interesting research Gema. Thank you. And I agree with what you said about Michael's valuable art and Tohme Tohme. Tohme is kinda lost after June 25th. I wonder what's going to happen with him.
Last Edit: September 18, 2011, 08:22:14 AM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions