Re: The Official Grammy Thread
January 27, 2010, 08:55:53 AM
@SmellyJelly
Yes, thats possible ! We here his voice with an little different lyric as we know and in a different sound....don't you feel the lyrics at the memorial are more emotional than ever spoken ? I am sure he had tears in is eyes when he spokes it !
We must look at the faces at the awards....if the singers and dancers allways look up to the ....i miss the word and hadn't my dictionary....so i say in german...alle haben oft an die Decke der Halle geschaut !
Is hadman  there ?????????????
It's very exiting !
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mehere

January 27, 2010, 08:59:56 AM
Not sure if this was posted anywhere.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Source: Michael Jackson's Kids May Appear at Grammys
Tue., Jan. 26, 2010 7:30 PM PST by Ken Baker, Ashley Fultz and Lindsay Miller

Will the King of Pop's kids be singing his praises this weekend?

A source tells E! News exclusively that Grammy Awards producers have been making a last-minute effort to incorporate in some capacity Michael Jackson's children—Prince Michael, Paris and Blanket—into Sunday night's tribute to their late father.

The Grammys tribute will feature a 3-D mini movie set to Jackson's "Earth Song" that was going to be featured in his This is It tour.

"They've been working on everything from them singing to just making an appearance," the Grammys insider says of the little Jacksons' possible involvement.

When contacted for comment, a rep for the Grammy Awards telecast says she wasn't aware of the participation of the Jackson children. A family rep couldn't be reached for comment.

But a source close to the Jackson family tells E! News that, as of Tuesday night, the children "might" be there. The family source confirms that several members of the Jackson family, including father Joe, are scheduled to attend the Grammys.

"They might go, but Kate [Kathryn, their grandmother] is very protective of having them in front of the cameras, so I doubt they will walk the carpet," says the source.

Usher, Carrie Underwood, Jennifer Hudson, Celine Dion and Smokey Robinson are among the confirmed participants in the Jackson tribute.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 27, 2010, 09:05:39 AM
Quote from: "Hopeless"
I Don't think he comes back at the grammy's.
Read the Post of 7even " Did you wake up"....he posted that we must go on with point two...at first we realized Michael is alive and we have to go on with spreading the massage...that sounds that we have still a lot to do untill  Michael comes back....????
well, is 7even says jump, will you all jump??? :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
FREEDOM OF SPEECH

January 27, 2010, 11:19:32 AM
and i would like to know just who is 7even? i have my own mind. and imo i think that some people are really taking this thing a little more serious than need be. there is a beautiful message of love,awakening,and awareness. but you still shouldnt forget you innerchild in the process. meaning some of this was for fun as well. almost like the game clue. to keep you guessing. so relax and everything will fall into place.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 27, 2010, 11:52:03 AM
Id like to add that I just went and got my 3D glasses!!! WOOT!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

January 27, 2010, 01:53:53 PM
It would be so great if he'd come back at the Grammys but I don't think he will.It would be too risky for him that the audience would start to booo or something. Maybe a short appearance for us believers? Just like someone said, everbody thinks he's a 3D Hologram but it is him in reality and then he'd disappear again...Or a video appearance, where he explains the whole thing....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

January 27, 2010, 01:59:50 PM
Quote from: "Kirsche"
It would be so great if he'd come back at the Grammys but I don't think he will.It would be too risky for him that the audience would start to booo or something. Maybe a short appearance for us believers? Just like someone said, everbody thinks he's a 3D Hologram but it is him in reality and then he'd disappear again...Or a video appearance, where he explains the whole thing....

You know, honestly, lets say he did appear at the Grammys. I dont think he would get booed. I think everyone would be in some serious shock and be so stunned, they wouldnt be able to boo him...there would be such a silence that you could hear a pin drop... OR they wouldnt believe its him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

January 27, 2010, 02:02:13 PM
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"

You know, honestly, lets say he did appear at the Grammys. I dont think he would get booed. I think everyone would be in some serious shock and be so stunned, they wouldnt be able to boo him...there would be such a silence that you could hear a pin drop... OR they wouldnt believe its him.

yes  :lol:  Sorry I've just imagined that....Everyone is screaming out and applauds becuase of the performance and they take off their 3D glasses and BAM! Everyone is silenced and just looks like  :shock:

:lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[

January 27, 2010, 02:22:16 PM

yes  :lol:  Sorry I've just imagined that....Everyone is screaming out and applauds becuase of the performance and they take off their 3D glasses and BAM! Everyone is silenced and just looks like  :shock:

Shock isnt the word!!! That would be funny to see the looks on all the faces!!! And all of us here would be saying " I TOLD YOU HE WAS ALIVE!"
MAn,, now Im kinda hoping he shows up at the Grammys!!...although I dont think he will but you never know!! It might be a subtle appearance that no one will notice...Im gonna look for blonde lady and hatman and Dave Dave!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

January 27, 2010, 02:23:45 PM

Shock isnt the word!!! That would be funny to see the looks on all the faces!!! And all of us here would be saying " I TOLD YOU HE WAS ALIVE!"
MAn,, now Im kinda hoping he shows up at the Grammys!!...although I dont think he will but you never know!! It might be a subtle appearance that no one will notice...Im gonna look for blonde lady and hatman and Dave Dave!!

Yeah, me too.. But I'll watch it on the next day in the net....can't watch it live
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[

January 27, 2010, 02:48:21 PM
I cant decide how i feel about the MJ kids performing at the Grammys... it feels all wrong.

I mean.. they are not MJ.  Remember how we feel about Lisa Marie Presley... she isnt Elvis and doing this to the kids is setting them up for a fall.   The kids will never be successful as their father and i dont think they should be put in the spotlight like this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 27, 2010, 03:17:39 PM
they may come up and help accept the award tho that would be nice michael wouldnt mind that maybe paris could say something else?? he will return not at grammys but in front of me and the rest of the fans soon!!! :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 27, 2010, 03:48:30 PM
Basically on the Grammy situation I'm not quite sure Michael will BE THERE BE THERE...but if he is he would blow everyone mind and it will be the most awesome moment in music history!! it just goes together so well with the thriller moment from this is it everything is 3d and BAM Michael pops up and give a great performance but in our case appearance...but Marlon did say on ustream it will be surprise for who will accept the award. so i guess that surprise was blown out of the water with the children lol

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
I mean.. they are not MJ.  Remember how we feel about Lisa Marie Presley... she isnt Elvis and doing this to the kids is setting them up for a fall.   The kids will never be successful as their father and i dont think they should be put in the spotlight like this.

I'm sorry but i found that a lil harsh  :shock:  
i don't think it's right to say that the kids will never be successful as their father.
Even if that is true we have nothing to show that they are not capable of it
Even if they are not as successful as their father u never know that maybe prince Paris or blanket can dance and sing and come close to mj's number when they grow up. maybe they are talented enough to keep the legacy of their father alive and follow in his footsteps or even build on to his legacy in their own way you never know!  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Crescendo

January 30, 2010, 02:29:08 AM
I wonder are they gonna do to PPB (Prince, Paris and Blanket) like they did with Mj and force them on stage to perform and/or accept awards? That is so sad. :( Blanket seems so shy. Prince and Paris need, and I'm sure, desire normalcy within their lives without all the paparazzi.

I can't wait for the grammys though. Let's hope for the best. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 30, 2010, 03:57:40 AM
The TIAI link today includes a performans at the grammy :

The TIAI Link :

At Sunday TIAI links the 52 ! ( 5+2 =7) Link.

It's the 52 ! Grammy award.

What do you think ?  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions