Re: Holy Cr#p! MJ smoked!!!!!!!!
February 08, 2010, 10:15:12 PM
People can have bronchiolitis, bronchitis, and even LUNG CANCER without smoking.

Doesn't mean that the person in the autopsy smoked.

For them to say that he smoked there would have been tar build-up in the lungs.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 08, 2010, 10:18:23 PM
Quote from: "mykidsmum"
So, I read thru the autopsy report and wrote down all the terms I didn't understand.  I knew I would be looking at lung problems, rumors of o2 tanks and alpha 1....I saw he had RESPIRATORY BRONCHIOLITIS!  I started looking up all the terms and this one floored me!  It is caused by smoking!  MJ hid it well!  I have seen many pictures with a square shaped box in his pocket and always wondered (after seeing three pictures, one of MJ holding an unlit cigarette and one of MJ on a phone in a hotel room with a box of cigarettes on the table by the phone, and another picture I posted of him eating his dinner and an ashtray with a butt was in it between his plate of food) since seeing those I'm always looking at shapes in his pockets.  I guess my question is now answered.  Oh MJ!
I'm sorry but you are wrong mj wasnt a smoker, my grandfather smoked and when you smoke your fingers become yellow and your teeth become discolored, Michael had perfect teeth and you can clearly tell he was not a smoker, just because he was beside an ash tray doesnt mean it was his, ever heard of being around people who are smokers, i used to walk out the house smelling like cigarettes thats doesnt mean i am the smoker, and it doesnt matter how much spray or cologne you put on that cigarette stench will always be there, and my grandpa took good are of his teeth but they still get discolored from the cigarettes and from the nicotine, if mj was a smoker we would clearly be able to notice it, and mj has said himself that he was never the type to drink or smoke, and while he started drinking a bit once he got older, i highly doubt he smoked, you would clearly have been able to notice it.  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I LOVE THIS BOY !!
My Heart Belongs To Michael Joseph Jackson!

February 08, 2010, 10:19:41 PM
Quote from: "mollyosheaMJ"
I don't think it mattered how long a period of time between Michael's performances that would cause him to smoke. He's smarter than that. He knows it would eff up his voice.
yes exactly being a singer smoking would completely ruin his voice, im sure with a big tour coming up or any tours for that matter he would put himself in that position to smoke and destroy his voice.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I LOVE THIS BOY !!
My Heart Belongs To Michael Joseph Jackson!

February 08, 2010, 10:20:45 PM
I love MJ with alll of my heart but I'm also realistic. He was a very private man, and rightfully so. There is a great chance we don't know a lot about him. You've neva heard of.. "People can only know you as the person you show them"?  I agree, he was human.
Last Edit: February 08, 2010, 10:30:49 PM by MorningGlow88
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Shout

February 08, 2010, 10:21:24 PM
Just because we never have seen MJ smoking does not mean that he did not do it. Usually I do not smoke and I hate it and always said that I will never do it, but finaly I sometimes did smoke and people looked very "stupid" at me bacause they would never expect that I would ever smoke...so...why not MJ...he was a human being. It just shows that we did not knew him!!!

It is strange nevertheless. I have a question what exactly is written in the AR concerning MJ and smoking. Is it clearly written there or is it a conclusion which was drawn here?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
At a time of pervasive fraud, it is a revolutionary act to say the truth!

(George Orwell)

Shout

February 08, 2010, 10:26:01 PM
Quote from: "gracesong"
Yes, but again, just because something knows better than do something doesn't mean they won't do it. He was human, and hypocrisy can be part of human nature. I'm not accusing him of anything because I don't know him personally.
He sure wasn't perfect just like all of us aren't. Come on, give him some room o be human.

Thank you!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

(George Orwell)

February 08, 2010, 10:29:17 PM
Quote from: "Shout"
Just because we never have seen MJ smoking does not mean that he did not do it. Usually I do not smoke and I hate it and always said that I will never do it, but finaly I sometimes did smoke and people looked very "stupid" at me bacause they would never expect that I would ever smoke...so...why not MJ...he was a human being. It just shows that we did not knew him!!!

It is strange nevertheless. I have a question what exactly is written in the AR concerning MJ and smoking. Is it clearly written there or is it a conclusion which was drawn here?

I don't think that any of us can know for sure 100% whether he smoked or not.
There was nothing in the autopsy report that said that he was a smoker.

The only thing that I think we need to keep in mind is that these illnesses can be present even without smoking.

People die of lung cancer never having smoked in their lives, but the MAJORITY of lung cancer sufferers are smokers.

Considering he had other health problems, it's possible this included his lungs.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 08, 2010, 10:31:31 PM
Respiratory-Bronchiolitis-associated Interstitial Lung Disease: A relatively uncommon form of lung inflammation that has no apparent cause though the majority of patients have a history of smoking. Symptoms tend to develop over a period of six months to one and a half years. More detailed information about the symptoms, causes, and treatments of Respiratory-Bronchiolitis-associated Interstitial Lung Disease is available below.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 08, 2010, 10:35:04 PM
Who cares what the "autopsy" says- this a hoax death forum, he's alive and doing this for a reason, remember?
Sorry for the big words, but I think everyone needs to snap out of it, becausehether he smoked or not is totally irrelevant to why he hoaxed his death!
Last Edit: February 08, 2010, 11:10:35 PM by PinkTopaz
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Autopsy Part 2
February 08, 2010, 10:53:57 PM
In the autopsy it's states that they identified Michael from his drivers licenses but here is the problem with that. Michael was only wearing a hospital gown there was no clothes with him so were could he have kept this identification? Also sounds to me it was pretty hectic in that house and I don't think grabbing a license was priority #1. So were did they get it from? Also if they did indeed identify him with it that would have meant somebody would have had to gone back to the house to get it while the doctors stand around and wait for it? that don't make any sense so my question of the odd is

WERE DID THEY GET THE LICENSE TO IDENTIFY HIM WITH IF ALL HE HAD WAS A NIGHTGOWN??????????? :?  :?  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 08, 2010, 10:57:32 PM
Quote from: mykidsmum
So, I read thru the autopsy report and wrote down all the terms I didn't understand.  I knew I would be looking at lung problems, rumors of o2 tanks and alpha 1....I saw he had RESPIRATORY BRONCHIOLITIS!  I started looking up all the terms and this one floored me!  It is caused by smoking!  MJ hid it well!  I have seen many pictures with a square shaped box in his pocket and always wondered (after seeing three pictures, one of MJ holding an unlit cigarette and one of MJ on a phone in a hotel room with a box of cigarettes on the table by the phone, and another picture I posted of him eating his dinner and an ashtray with a butt was in it between his plate of food) since seeing those I'm always looking at shapes in his pockets.  I guess my question is now answered.  Oh MJ![/quo te]

Many people get this [including non-smokers !] and it's usually viral.  It's common in children too.  I think it's a big leap to state as fact that Michael smoked.  You're sounding like tabloid now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Shout

Re: The Autopsy Part 2
February 08, 2010, 10:59:06 PM
It was said that they did not recognized Michael Jackson, which I highly doubt. Maybe it was near the bedroom or in Michaels house somewhere, maybe a family member brought this licence. It does not make any sence they would just need a family member or his security to know that it was MJ. So does again not make sense at all...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

(George Orwell)

Shout

February 08, 2010, 11:04:46 PM
Quote from: "virgo75"
Quote from: "Shout"

I don't think that any of us can know for sure 100% whether he smoked or not.
There was nothing in the autopsy report that said that he was a smoker.

The only thing that I think we need to keep in mind is that these illnesses can be present even without smoking.

People die of lung cancer never having smoked in their lives, but the MAJORITY of lung cancer sufferers are smokers.

Considering he had other health problems, it's possible this included his lungs.

I am comletely aware of those facts that is why I wanted to know why people draw their own conclusions so fast or if it was written in the AR. That shows again how fast people tend to draw conclusions which just mislead people! Thank you for reply
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

(George Orwell)

Love4Michael

Re: The Autopsy Part 2
February 08, 2010, 11:05:05 PM
My first post so excuse me for jumping in here.  I skimmed the report ~ didn't want to read any graphic details ~ and didn't catch anything else mentioning identification other that the visual comparison.  Was there no other method used?  You know... something slightly more reliable like DNA!!  I'm guessing that's a big NO!!  Things that make you go hmmmmm....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always reach out to lend support and to help bear a heavy burden. 
There is no greater gift that you can give than your caring and love. 
Spread laughter and joy in your travels and carry love with you in abundant supply. 
Share life...share the world.

February 08, 2010, 11:06:17 PM
Well I believe  that MJ is alive, therefore, in my opinion, it isn't his autopsy.  But in the worst of cases, if that is his autopsy ...Have you not thought of fog or smoke machines? Take a look at this...

Theatrical Fog and Artificial Mists

A number of studies have been published on the potential health effects presented by exposure to theatrical fogs and artificial mists.

The first study that was completed was done by Consultech Engineering, Co. under contract to Actor's Equity. The findings of the Consultech study were confirmed by two additional studies -- a Health Hazard Evaluation completed in 1994 by the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health, and another one in 2000 by the Department of Community and Preventative Medicine at the Mount Sinai School of Medicine and ENVIRON ; both prepared for Actors Equity and the League of American Theatres and Producers, focused on the effects on actors and performers in Broadway musicals. The conclusion of all three studies was that there was irritation of mucous membranes such as the eyes and the respiratory tract associated with extended peak exposure to theatrical fog.

Another study  focused on the use of theatrical fog in the commercial aviation industry for emergency training of staff in stimulated fire conditions. This study also found eye and respiratory tract irritation.

In May 2005, a study published in the American Journal of Industrial Medicine, conducted by the School of Environment and Health at the University of British Columbia, looked at adverse respiratory effects in crew members on a wide variety of entertainment venues ranging from live theatres, concerts, television and film productions to a video arcade. This study determined that cumulative exposure to mineral oil and glycol-based fogs were associated with acute and chronic adverse effects on respiratory health. This study found that short-term exposure to glycol fog was associated with coughing, dry throat, headaches, dizziness, drowsiness, and tiredness. This study also found long-term exposure to smoke and fog was associated with both short-term and long-term respiratory problems such as chest tightness and wheezing. Personnel working closest to the fog machines had reduced lung function results.

The Entertainment Services and Technology Association (ESTA) has compiled a standard for theatrical fogs or artificial mists compositions for use in entertainment venues that "are not likely to be harmful to otherwise healthy performers, technicians, or audience members of normal working age, which is 18 to 64 years of age, inclusive." This standard was based primarily (though not exclusively), upon the findings of a report commissioned for ESTA by the Cohen Group and applies only those fog fluid compositions that consist of a mixture of water and glycol (so called "water based" fog fluid).

Short term exposure to glycol fog can be associated with headaches, dizziness, drowsiness and tiredness. Long term exposure to smoke and fog can be related to upper airway and voice symptoms. Extended (multi-year) exposure to smoke and fog has been associated with both short-term and long-term respiratory health problems. Efforts should be made to reduce exposure to theatrical smoke to as low a level as possible. The use of digital effects in post production on film and television sets can be considered a safer practice than using theatrical smoke and fog during filming, although this is not always practical.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

And I agree with the poster above, bronchiolitis is very common, and can  be acquired by aspiration of food particles or liquids into the lungs.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions