Re: Official back & Front thread
June 27, 2012, 03:48:02 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

He is from, and worked in Texas where he passed the Bar in 1987, but apparently (I'm not from US so I don't know much about this stuff) he had to pass a Bar in California in order to be qualified to defend Conrad Murray.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

June 27, 2012, 09:27:13 AM
Allegedly.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

everlastinglove_MJ

June 27, 2012, 09:37:44 AM
As you all know, most of the time when Front does a thread, we have clues coming from family of Michael or media few days after his last post that confirms us that he is a true insider. So today, I looked at the big news of this special day, and what was the most surprising was the video of Conrad Murray talking about Michael. So I had a big feeling that the last post of Front could have something relating to it, since he did not post on today of this special day. Well, I was not deceived, because see the highlighted post of Front in red:

*staggers into the thread…looks around to make sure he's in the right place*

back to front…..front to back…..I'm getting dizzy.
But the GOOD news is…both threads are now re-opened and merged. So, perhaps the uhmm…dilly-dallying was a blessing in disguise.

Hate to bring this up again --- and not to disrespect anyone who doesn't wish to be reminded of this bullsh^t again but I feel it's necessary and needs to be clarified…..

Although I was 99.9% certain that it was CLEAR the first time, apparently A FEW people either a) didn't get it or b) DID get it but insist on twisting words and shadowing in dark illusions to fit their OWN deluded little fairytale. Front never, never --- I shall repeat, NEVER! --- made a generalized address to ANY members of ANY forum. Front has stated a million times over, the ONLY thing that matters when the day is said and done is believing and trusting in Michael. He is in CONTROL. If you think he doesn't know what he's doing, then perhaps YOU are in the wrong place. To reiterate---do you believe/trust Front? yes? no? well, guess what? it matters not! do you believe/trust in the Easter Bunny? it matters not! Do you believe/trust MJ? ah…there ya go.
By the same token,, if you're a vanilla icecream fan, GO to the vanilla icecream thread…..do NOT participate in chocolate icecream discussions because you WILL be stumbling out that door bamboozled and COVERED with chocolate icecream from head to toe.

And if it's STILL not clear…..Front was addressing the tabloid ASSociatES and their Devil-driving, dinged-up, damaged, e-coli-infested, ugly-azz LAME TRAIN caboose--which they constantly TRY (and FAIL worse with every attempt!) to alter the tracks of the Hoax Coach with their acquisitivene$$. If you are not in said category, move right along --- it doesn't apply to you. If you FEEL addressed by Front's calling outs….then PERHAPS it's time to check that man (or woman) in the mirror.

I, for one, would REALLy like the juvenile bashing and senseless arguing among members AND among boards to STOP. But I WILL say…..if a TA stinks up the place with their toilet-water breath I WILL defend Michael, the Jackson Family, and his plans. Furthermore, if a hater joins this board with the SOLE purpose & intention of belittling ANY of the members here, mods and/or admin…I will CONTINUe to defend them as I have done in the past.

During probably the darkest and trying time in Michael's life, his family & fans defended him…with every step of the way--they BELIEVED in him. Yea, I think it's pretty safe to say that it's mutually reciprocated in THESE times of darkness.

cute little smileys and nicknames are irrelevant and not needed at this time. I think I've made myself clear enough.

p.s. monkey is still waiting for that kiwi…….

What Conrad said in the video was mostly directed at the media, and he also talked about looking at oneselves in the mirror:

(Thanks to 2good2betrue for the transcript of the video)

Transcript:

Todays ?relief? is to break my silence.. Yet, let it be known, that I continue to mourn the loss of my dear friend Michael Jackson.
Additionally, I could find no words satisfactorily to summarize my affection for Michael.  For you to have known Michael as closely as I did, you too may have problems
adequately describing the relationship.  Michael had lots of acquaintances, but he and I knew that our relationship was purely one of a true friendship.  Over the years of knowing
Michael, I became not only a friend and physician, but a sound and board for his personal problems and emotional PAINS.. Despite our relationship and conversations, I am now made aware through
recent media reporting that he failed to share with me any problems involving his alleged addictions with medications.
None the less, I beLIEve this is not the time to continue demeaning nor assassinating his character
in the media.  We must remember Michael for the good he has done for society.  WE must also be conscious that no man nor women, with the exception of the innocent child, is absolutely free of hidden skeletons.
Therefore, the next time you look in the mirror, before passing judgement, or condemning someone, take a good look at yourself, and if you are not 100% sure that the ...?word? scrutinize, no fault could be found

then you may have earned that right to criticize.  I pray that you celebrate his life in a positive light, for all the good he has done while on earth, so that his memory will be more CELESTIAL ....
For the media and court of public opinion, let us not perish in the flood of negative reporting...  Maybe some good news may be more rejuvenating than you think..

Why not give good news a try, and lighten up on Michael for a change....Thankyou 

So last thread about Front is to look at oneselves in the Murray, and news of importance today since last post is Murray telling people to look at themselves in the mirror...

Am I the only one who sees too far?

By the way, Front could I have a nickname too? I am not so active here, but I have been very active in the french hoax community since the start, I was the first one to do hoax video documentaries on youtube in the french community, and the first one who tought Back deserved to have a video about him on youtube, I deserve one Mr. Front, pleeeaaaaaseeee! ;)  :smiley-vault-misc-150:

:)

I agree Julia....that is a great connection between Front's post and the Dr M video released on the 3rd "deathversary" as TMZ coined it.

I agree, great post Julia.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
June 27, 2012, 10:26:25 AM
Because I'm obsessive?

Because I've been doing it for 3 years now and because I consider both credible sources who's words are a puzzle so I turn them over n over n over again in my mind trying to find the answer. If I can't find the answer history proves that only means YET, so you have to keep watchin for the punchline. Even if you DO find an answer it may only be A answer not THE answer so you mentally shelf it anyway and continue to... keep watchin.

Shit, I don't even WANT to do this stuff anymore... but it's like involuntary at this point. I am so weary.

But honestly, I'm surprised this sat up here all day and only 2 people noticed the connection of that painting on Chernoff's FB to Front's words. WTF peeps? That is some crazy shit. Where the hell is everyone?

Ps. Oh, I guess it would have helped if I had posted when Chernoff posted the painting pic. It was posted on Feb 24, 2012, AFTER two of Front's bird/feather posts. Sorry for omitting that detail. I will edit the post.

Great connection Bec, thanks for it, hope Front will quote you in his next post so it will mean we are on the right path   :woohoo2:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Grace

June 27, 2012, 11:14:50 AM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t26_9s0o-f0[/youtube]

Hahaha, remember Chernoff's skeleton?

and Tienanmen square - the greatest demonstration of freedom.
Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 11:23:16 AM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
June 27, 2012, 01:01:46 PM
Dear Front, I am sure you know you are missed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

June 27, 2012, 02:24:04 PM

And speaking of skeletons :icon_mrgreen:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

pepper

June 27, 2012, 02:56:11 PM
Bec -

Can you zoom in on MJ, I mean Lady Liberty's face?  Lady Liberty has quite a jawline, but the "Lady Liberty" in Chernoff's painting seems to also have hair that swoops down a little more on one side, and a nose that might be a little more "upturned".  What do you think?

Here is a link to Lady Liberty (the statue!) image - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 03:01:07 PM by pepper
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

emulik

June 27, 2012, 03:03:24 PM

And speaking of skeletons :icon_mrgreen:

interesting Paula! and what about many pictures of children in frames behind Ed? reminds me of chest of drawers with children pictures in room where Michael supposedly  lived in his "last days".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

Andrea

June 27, 2012, 03:38:36 PM
pepper - I too think that the lady liberty statue looks like MJ.. Hard to tell though.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

June 27, 2012, 03:47:38 PM
Thanks @ Julia. A great post. I also thought Murray’s video was a bit of a surprise for 25th June. I feel you are right about Front’s last post connecting to this special release.  :icon_lol:

So much of this Hoax I believe is to do with the media’s lies and their power over people’s minds. How they tortured, and harassed Michael. Why? For their own profit.

I especially liked these words from Murray:

“the next time you look in the mirror, before passing judgement, or condemning someone, take a good look at yourself,”

“scrutinize, no fault could be found then you may have earned that right to criticize.”

It reminds me of the words of Jesus:

“he who is without sin.....let him cast the first stone”

By the way Julia, I too think you are deserving of a nickname from Front.  :icon_e_wink: :LolLolLolLol:

Well Sarahli, I really thought that my connection about Murray's video statement and Front's last post was maybe not very good, until I saw your post. I saw that no one answered my post and that maybe I was wrong. But still, more and more I look into that, and after also reading your post, I think that maybe I am in the right path finally.

Front's post and Murray's video goes into the same thing, they mean the same thing, and we even have the ''looking at oneselves in the mirror'' in the 2 messages. Also, yesterday, I counted the days, and the last post of Front was made 7 days before we saw the video of Michael, so.... :)

Thanks for thinking also that I deserve a nickname too! loooooollll!!!!!! That would be awesome!!!!  :LolLolLolLol:

Sending you a big kiss to you Sarahli and much L.O.V.E. right back at you!

That's cool!  :icon_cool:

Kisses & L.O.V.E. back at you Julia. Still waiting for your nickname...  :abouttime:  :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

June 27, 2012, 05:00:06 PM
Definitely interesting connections here. Ed emphasized the lack of funds and jury selection  :suspect: He knew the outcome.

Here's a closer look  :icon_e_biggrin:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

June 27, 2012, 05:12:57 PM
Dam   :omg: that DOES look like Michael in his proverbial stance.  Outstretched arms and head to the sky.  That’s awesome!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Adi

June 27, 2012, 06:03:24 PM
Yeh - the face does resemble Michael's face.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 27, 2012, 06:14:21 PM
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail