use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
Re: Official back & Front thread
September 28, 2011, 01:25:04 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Today is a court day again, do you guys know?
If yes, when is it shecduled to start?
And yesterday after Kenny there were another witnesses? Sorry I can't watch all of these, I have a job and a family and my husband was very andry yesteday, we even had a fight because he didn't want me to watch the trial :cry:.

8:45am L.A time
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

September 28, 2011, 02:09:08 AM
view this as a fictional courtroom drama with great actors. i am.

the hoax facts that i have been engrossed in of late are irrefutable. tears wont sway me. mj personally gave us 33 clues in TII for a start.... all the other evidence like family not being able to get a storyu straight, changing stories etc... remember this stuff during the court case.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
September 28, 2011, 02:17:01 AM
[....] bearhug
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4qor0VBjcg[/youtube]

So let's resume a bit the "dramatic" photo & 1st day:
- Murray wipes his eyes! so what! maybe he wants to wipe his sleep off
- Murray's eyes look as if they're at the point of dropping into his mouth of so much sleep, he looks almost sedated;
- Murray's sleepy and bored face is intended to look that way to show the world what Michael went through all those horrible months of the tiring and boring trial in 2005;
- Murray's role is not difficult at all lmao ;)) I can only imagine Michael giving him directions: hey Conrad, just make it sure you look like if you just got out of bed and everything's gonna be OK!"
-  the trolley pic is as fake as the ambulance pic;
- This is not Michael. It's just another DUMMY!!
- the hand looks like a prosthetic, the legs are too short! and Michael looks like E.T. when he got sick!
- In the movie, at the death scene they do CPR on the bed!!
- What helped bring ET back was LOVE. So It's all for L.O.V.E.
- Also related to ET is the Jupiter finger and the clue LaToya gave us about her "hurting" finger; and prince's twit pic with the green alien;
- the voice of the supposed "drugged Michael" sounds more like Joseph?
- There are more supporters of Murray than people who blame him, outside the court ;
- KENNY - First: he forgot the name of Michael's street! [Carolwood] lmao :)
- KENNY : said something about "wrapping Michael in blankets" - WRAP? like in "That's a WRAP!?" loll ;) and BLAMKET? ;)
- What other clues are there?
- Here;s my photo montage on the Jupiter finger - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

1. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
2. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
3. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
4. WATCH LIVE here:http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/trial_live.php
5. tmz voice recording - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
6. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

PS: I don't know why ^^ it all appears like that, cut with a line ^^ the writing I mean...the last part of my message!
Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 02:26:22 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
September 28, 2011, 03:20:18 AM
THIS IS IT has 3 I - and I is the 9th letter , so we have 999 in this is it.
Dont' know why I am saying this.
If we ignore the H and the I-s we have TS - ST, TS in the mirror.
And TS is 21 -  777.

And this proves nothing at all, except that I'm a lost case errrr

@Front your presence here is appreciated. I hope we'll receive more from you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 28, 2011, 03:53:32 AM
 >:( Husbands  :roll:

One day mine will sit and watch/read with me, the next he'll be yelling "WTF you watching 'shamone m*****- f*****' for, he's dead you know"  /pull hair/

/toldya/

Front........ bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

September 28, 2011, 04:02:13 AM
 :lol: My husband loves to dig it in, "Michael Jackson's dead." /pull hair/

Gina, weren't there 7 hidden messages or layers in 'This is it' that TS gave us?  I'm also sad about your hubby getting mad, hope you can find a way. :(
I couldn't find them, but I found these reminders from TS about the trial.

R27. “WHEN the Disciples Gathered Around Him …”
{http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Acts%2014:20&version=NKJV}

“However, WHEN the disciples gathered around him, he rose up and went into the city. And the next day he departed with Barnabas to Derbe.” (Acts 14:20, NKJV).  As usual, not only was the quoted verse important, but also the context (previous verse): “Then Jews from Antioch and Iconium came there; and having persuaded the multitudes, they stoned Paul and dragged him out of the city, supposing him to be dead.”
Here again we have parallels, like with David: enemies trying to kill him, God saving him from death, yet they think that he is dead (like most think MJ is dead), and then a “resurrection” and return to public life (he rose up, etc).

Although many saw the parallels here, it seems that nobody noticed the key word “WHEN” (which is why I have emphasized it here).  Do you want to see MJ return to public view?  Of course, we all do!  Then we need to “gather around him” by joining Michael’s Army of L.O.V.E. (see R28 & R39).
4-42. Guilty Until Acquitted, Still Guilty After Acquitted

So much for “innocent until proven guilty”; Conrad Murray is being charged as an intentional murderer, not by the court but by the public!  Yes, the Jackson family is talking more and more about murder; but this is part of the plan.  And even if the court charged him with murder, the public should not consider him guilty yet; he would only be a murder suspect—until he has had a fair trial, and also been convicted.

But if he goes to trail, and is acquitted, what are the chances that the media and public are going to accept it?  Much like MJ himself, no doubt Murray will still be condemned in the eyes of the public.  In fact, MJ may save the bam until this happens—just to show the public that they did not treat Murray as innocent until proven guilty.   Remember in V for Vendetta: V was fighting for the freedom of the citizens in general; but he was also fighting for his own personal Vendetta.

Also keep in mind the simple fact that if the hoax has continued this far, it’s has to be much more than just a joke.  MJ is a prankster, yes; but it has gone way beyond that.  There must be some very serious reasons for this hoax (which is what TIAI has said all along).

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
4-43. For Those Losing Faith: the Trial Is Not Over Yet

In TIAI Update #2, I wrote the following: “If the doctor goes to trial, and is found not guilty: again, watch the family.  If they make an uproar (which they are certainly capable of doing, with all the publicity that they get)—and show truths about a murder plot, then MJ is really dead.  But if they act nearly the same as at the memorial and funeral, then MJ is alive.”

In spite of the fact that the court case is not over yet: still some people have been losing faith over the autopsy report, or the court case itself, or DR at FL, etc.  But it’s not time to lose faith yet, whatever happens.

In the interview with the “airport” slip-up, Jermaine said: “... it’s all gonna come out. It’s all gonna unfold.” {http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bd0SoaOe-cs}.  So this is what we need to be waiting for; and giving up before that time is premature.  “And immediately Jesus stretched forth his hand, and caught him, and said unto him, O thou of little faith, wherefore didst thou doubt?” (Matthew 14:31).

Now with our 20/20 hindsight, if this is Michael speaking and the evidence points to it strongly, then we can enjoy this masterpiece trial, whatever happens!

RK
Badkolo said on chat the site has had a super upgrade. So we should be right with the traffic now.   

Yipee! /woohoo/  My fingers are crossed... errrr
Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 04:10:05 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
September 28, 2011, 04:20:56 AM
My husband has no problem if I'm "wasting my time" with something else, as long as I'm not "wasting my time" with Michael. I love and care about my husband, in fact he's a wonderful man but ......OK maybe he had enough of these and sometimes I want to share with him things about the hoax and usually he won't listen, the best treatement I and the hoax receive from him is sarcastic jokes when he is in a good mood (he can be very sarcastic and I never win a "dialogue" with him :evil:)

Sometimes he just makes me cry, it's like he feels he ows the rights over my life, my time, my thougts... he's saying "what good is there for you? you have nothing to lose/gain if Michael is alive, why is this your concern?"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 28, 2011, 06:58:37 AM
My husband has no problem if I'm "wasting my time" with something else, as long as I'm not "wasting my time" with Michael. I love and care about my husband, in fact he's a wonderful man but ......OK maybe he had enough of these and sometimes I want to share with him things about the hoax and usually he won't listen, the best treatement I and the hoax receive from him is sarcastic jokes when he is in a good mood (he can be very sarcastic and I never win a "dialogue" with him :evil: )

Sometimes he just makes me cry, it's like he feels he ows the rights over my life, my time, my thougts... he's saying "what good is there for you? you have nothing to lose/gain if Michael is alive, why is this your concern?"

Hmmmmph! Are we married to similar men?

Mine does not mind (much  :roll: ) if I waste an hour watching TV, but if I waste 10 mins checking the forum or You Tube I get rude and nasty remarks.  /overreacting/

It's OK for him to sit for an hour or more on Ebay or car websites though.  crash/

Sorry for OT rant. I'm sure there are some nice men out there. Pity I didn't choose one.  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 28, 2011, 07:14:58 AM
Front...always a great feeling to sign on and see you or TS have posted.  It's understandable that it will be tough for you (and TS) to post much in the coming days...but even a quick word or joke from you (and/or) TS goes a long way  ::P And for any who STILL cannot SEE the 'connection' between Front and TS...that they are on the same team...then nothing will convince you before a BAM).

We've come a long way in the last few months, and more keys/clues/numbers/words/posts have been deciphered and linked…..DOts Are being connected…and will continue to be CONNECTED.

DOts Are = DOA = Dead on Arrival?  That is interesting...are you trying to focus our attention (shine some 'light') on this particular 'evidence' brought out in the trial yesterday (i.e. as per Chernoff...Mike died instantly...so quickly "he didn't even have time to close his eyes").  The time of death has been discussed extensively on the board, the media and now perhaps will be also in court?  It is one aspect (of many) that is mindboggling since there have been 77 different 'versions' of when Mike died (i.e. instantly, on the way to the hospital, at the hospital, at the hospital but then was revived only to die again, etc etc).

Maybe Front is hinting at another possible 'key' coming our way.

With L.O.V.E. always.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

Adi

September 28, 2011, 07:21:32 AM
Thank you Front for your beautiful post.

Keep strong - we are right there with you.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
September 28, 2011, 07:32:30 AM

Front promised a gentle guiding light in times of darkness…calming whispers that reveal subtle light in the midst of the echoes of madness…and thus far, that promise has been kept --- and will CONTINUE to be kept <---a promise within a promise---in keeping with the hoax within a hoax/ painting within a painting/ key within a key theme. However, I may not have a lot of time to post in the near future. This does NOT mean that LIGHT won't come from other directions. To date, we have seen MANY keys/links/connections/LIGHT not only within this board but also from various members of the family, etc. etc--and this will continue to happen.

We've come a long way in the last few months, and more keys/clues/numbers/words/posts have been deciphered and linked…..DOts Are being connected…and will continue to be CONNECTED.

Use what you have discovered thus far as the driving force behind the quest for knowledge & understanding…for TRUTH. Proceed to collaborate and put your minds together synergistically and continue to work as a TEAM. The number of pieces of the puzzle found is constantly increasing while the number of missing pieces is steadily decreasing. NOW > THEN = TRUTH…..a winning formula!

Today, the news coverage repeatedly showed a photograph of Michael BEHIND the camera--- a still scene from TII. "Whatever Happens"…remember that Mr. Jackson Is in CONTROL. Remember who's running the show. We'll get through this together. This IS It!!!

8-)
TRUST!

I Love You Front. I really do. You have to know that.  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

September 28, 2011, 07:37:59 AM
This is what Michael :?: says in the voice record:

“We have to be phenomenal. When people leave this show, when people leave my show, I want them to say, “I’ve never seen anything like this in my life. Go. Go. I’ve never seen nothing like this. Go. It’s amazing. He’s the greatest entertainer in the world. I’m taking that money, a million children, children’s hospital, the biggest in the world, Michael Jackson’s Children’s Hospital.”

To whom has the artwork we were talking about in this thread been donated? A Children's Hospital.  suspicious//
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
September 28, 2011, 07:40:40 AM
LOL Reveron!!
I think we should ask ourselves why we've got married in the first place  >:( !!

Maybe we should ban their rights for a few weeks, see how they react mj_bad/  lolol/!

Sorry I couldn't help it  :mrgreen:

“We have to be phenomenal. When people leave this show, when people leave my show, I want them to say, “I’ve never seen anything like this in my life. Go. Go. I’ve never seen nothing like this. Go. It’s amazing. He’s the greatest entertainer in the world. I’m taking that money, a million children, children’s hospital, the biggest in the world, Michael Jackson’s Children’s Hospital.”

To whom has the artwork we were talking about in this thread been donated? A Children's Hospital.  suspicious//

good catch
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
September 28, 2011, 07:43:45 AM
My husband has no problem if I'm "wasting my time" with something else, as long as I'm not "wasting my time" with Michael. I love and care about my husband, in fact he's a wonderful man but ......OK maybe he had enough of these and sometimes I want to share with him things about the hoax and usually he won't listen, the best treatement I and the hoax receive from him is sarcastic jokes when he is in a good mood (he can be very sarcastic and I never win a "dialogue" with him :evil: )

Hmmmmph! Are we married to similar men?

Mine does not mind (much  :roll: ) if I waste an hour watching TV, but if I waste 10 mins checking the forum or You Tube I get rude and nasty remarks.  /overreacting/

It's OK for him to sit for an hour or more on Ebay or car websites though.  crash/

Sorry for OT rant. I'm sure there are some nice men out there. Pity I didn't choose one.  :lol:

:lol:

You guys are cracking me up and make me feel so lucky to be single.  lolol/ Love you all.  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

September 28, 2011, 08:34:16 AM

Wouldn't that be amazing! A Michael Jackson Children's Hospital..the biggest children's hospital in the world. That would be phenomenal.

As much as I think this recording is MJ acting in a drugged state and it is scripted...it doesn't mean the idea and the emotions in what is being said is not real...because what is being said in this recording really relates to what we have been experiencing and probably for what is yet to come from Michael.  8-)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions