MJonmind

Re: Official back & Front thread
August 28, 2011, 02:42:23 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I'm Kitty10 at MJJC, in fact I “met” Ginafelicia there.

MJJC is a strange place.

Believe it or not, something in your posts made me think you are kitty. I thought it was not important but now that you say it  - I think it is.

This forums thing is so strange. We can't see the person behind the other screen YET there's smh ...IDK what it is, that "tells" us things :shock:

If I think of all the gut feelings I had in the last 2 years - I would say I've spoken with MJ a few times, and so did all of us.

But damn he doesn't come out like Kitty to say "I am Back on MJJC" crash/ crash/ crash/ .

Michael ...I know it's more like fantasy but at least if this will come to an end - just please tell us we weren't crazy and paranoid all the time...please bow/

Oh...and I'm sorry for all the stupid things I've said during the hoax :oops: :oops: :oops: and I apologize in advance for the rest of stupid things I'm going to say untill it's over geek/ .

bearhug

That would be for all of us! I speak what comes out of my mind/heart at the time :oops: , and I think he just wants us to be ourselves. And we all just want to be loved for who we are, warts and all!!  And the more we have gotten to know about MJ, the more we love him, or love you, if you're reading!! That kind of love is what makes the world a better place!
 penguin/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
August 28, 2011, 03:34:12 PM

WT....I'm late as always

I can't believe this errrr :shock: geek/

@Front bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
August 28, 2011, 03:36:24 PM
@MJonmind  beerchug

Stupid things we do to "entertain" Michael bounce/ bounce/ bounce/

I hope he's having a good time mj_bad/

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
August 28, 2011, 03:55:07 PM
When TMZ went to Encino for the Oprah thing, that "wedding chapel" model was on a table near the door. TMZ got a pic of it, all sideways and not centered like they do.

Otherwise, I'm officially lost I think.

Front, you and the TS show are getting more obscure. It's like ur trying to throw us off the scent. Are we sport?
@bec-You are officially paranoid. lol Sport? Just kidding. :D Seriously I have been trying for 2 days now to respond to your thoughts. So please don't think I just jumped in a long running convo and I am just picking your posts apart.  ;D

Oprah, Monique and I

See the above pic. Pic taken from Brett's facebook.
Another thought.

This pic:

allegedly from the airplane hanger studio. That looks like a piano top doesn't it.

I'm starting to wonder if this art wasn't at Encino. I wonder if that was a set for Encino created within that airplane hanger for film production purposes. Encino renovation? Or Encino creation?

That's maybe a little out there because Oprah must have gone to the actual Encino, otherwise she would almost have to be brought in on the secret.

However... just because the pics of the "wedding" monument were included with the Oprah @Encino slideshow does not mean that they were taken at the same time/at the same location.

In addition, it is also realistic that Oprah agreed to do her interview on a set at this hanger and the Jackson PR people cited security reasons to necessitate such a deception that Oprah found reasonable. It is TV after all. There's much magic that goes into TV production that the viewer is unaware of. Oprah is well versed in these things and likely wouldn't even think twice about it.

This would explain why the backdrop of the Oprah-KJ face to face appeared to be green-screened (the view out the windows).

Perhaps this "hanger" is actually a set at Culver City.
In other words, this stuff hasn't been in some airplane hanger. Look on the floor behind the piano, that's one of the chair sketches. This stuff has been at Encino. So what's up with the hanger story? And who supposedly owns it?

Now we have this guy posing with it.
Brett Livingstone-Strong

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login This is the artist who painting that portrait of MJ, "The Book" with the book on MJs lap and the key. He was apparently at the memorial. He doesn't Facebook much, seems. Many of his posts are in regards to MJ. His very first post was the day of the burial, of pics from the burial.

Curious.

The portrait of MLK (that Oprah held) and the other sketch of the chair (which is in a frame) up against the wall were brought there by Brett Livingstone-Strong. He owns MJ's art.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyi6DBTs5KQ&amp[/youtube]
Uploaded by Fancy9152 on Apr 15, 2011
ET Interview with Brett Livingstone Strong about how Michael Jackson met Lisa Marie Presley
Anyone remember the thread when people were talking about a painting of MJ shirtless reaching down to some kind of water woman? Anyone remember the thread in which people were talking about how Brett was the one who introduced LMP to MJ? I can't find either of those threads. I even looked on the old board.
Last Edit: August 28, 2011, 03:56:45 PM by Im_convincedmjalive
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

August 28, 2011, 04:14:58 PM

WT....I'm late as always

@Front bearhug

"Michael Jackson: Self Portrait – From Michael’s autobiography, Moonwalk, published in 1998"

And this is on the official Michael Jackson site? They need to get their facts straight.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 28, 2011, 04:51:21 PM
Jackson, who was self-taught, had favorite themes. Keys, chairs, gates and the number 7 appear in many of his works.

Hello!
          Speaking of keys, on the "This Is It" DVD, in the menu section, there are pictures of Michael that appear on a grid to the sound of "Billie Jean". If you take note of the squares where the pictures are displayed on the grid, it forms a motif that looks like a key.

I don't know if it means something, is it a clue?     confused/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
•:*¨¨*:• Heal The World •:*¨¨*:•

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
August 28, 2011, 04:52:59 PM

WT....I'm late as always

@Front bearhug

"Michael Jackson: Self Portrait – From Michael’s autobiography, Moonwalk, published in 1998"

And this is on the official Michael Jackson site? They need to get their facts straight.

OR maybe there's a specific reason why they wrote 1998 instead of 1988 ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 28, 2011, 06:10:32 PM
When TMZ went to Encino for the Oprah thing, that "wedding chapel" model was on a table near the door. TMZ got a pic of it, all sideways and not centered like they do.

Otherwise, I'm officially lost I think.

Front, you and the TS show are getting more obscure. It's like ur trying to throw us off the scent. Are we sport?
@bec-You are officially paranoid. lol Sport? Just kidding. :D Seriously I have been trying for 2 days now to respond to your thoughts. So please don't think I just jumped in a long running convo and I am just picking your posts apart.  ;D

Oprah, Monique and I

See the above pic. Pic taken from Brett's facebook.
Another thought.

This pic:

allegedly from the airplane hanger studio. That looks like a piano top doesn't it.

I'm starting to wonder if this art wasn't at Encino. I wonder if that was a set for Encino created within that airplane hanger for film production purposes. Encino renovation? Or Encino creation?

That's maybe a little out there because Oprah must have gone to the actual Encino, otherwise she would almost have to be brought in on the secret.

However... just because the pics of the "wedding" monument were included with the Oprah @Encino slideshow does not mean that they were taken at the same time/at the same location.

In addition, it is also realistic that Oprah agreed to do her interview on a set at this hanger and the Jackson PR people cited security reasons to necessitate such a deception that Oprah found reasonable. It is TV after all. There's much magic that goes into TV production that the viewer is unaware of. Oprah is well versed in these things and likely wouldn't even think twice about it.

This would explain why the backdrop of the Oprah-KJ face to face appeared to be green-screened (the view out the windows).

Perhaps this "hanger" is actually a set at Culver City.
In other words, this stuff hasn't been in some airplane hanger. Look on the floor behind the piano, that's one of the chair sketches. This stuff has been at Encino. So what's up with the hanger story? And who supposedly owns it?

Now we have this guy posing with it.
Brett Livingstone-Strong

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login This is the artist who painting that portrait of MJ, "The Book" with the book on MJs lap and the key. He was apparently at the memorial. He doesn't Facebook much, seems. Many of his posts are in regards to MJ. His very first post was the day of the burial, of pics from the burial.

Curious.

The portrait of MLK (that Oprah held) and the other sketch of the chair (which is in a frame) up against the wall were brought there by Brett Livingstone-Strong. He owns MJ's art.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyi6DBTs5KQ&amp[/youtube]
Uploaded by Fancy9152 on Apr 15, 2011
ET Interview with Brett Livingstone Strong about how Michael Jackson met Lisa Marie Presley
Anyone remember the thread when people were talking about a painting of MJ shirtless reaching down to some kind of water woman? Anyone remember the thread in which people were talking about how Brett was the one who introduced LMP to MJ? I can't find either of those threads. I even looked on the old board.

Im_convincedmjalive HERE ARE THE THREADS:

It's intresting to say that what Brett said in 90'about the MJ shirtless ,in the water,doesent  really match the description of the painting in the first thread.Please compare these 2,the video from 90',with the description from thread 1.

1. Michael Jackson 'THE BOOK' Portrait Unveiling 1990 NEWS RARE
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqnw8m6I5Ek&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

2. "The Lovers" was inspired by John Waterhouses's "Hylas and the Nymphs," painted in 1897. The painting depicts a romantic couple, Jackson and Presley, surrounded by young fairy nymphs, in an enchanting forest lagoon filled with ferns and flowers. The painting depicts a moment in Greek mythology where Hylas is lured into the spring by the nymphs as showed by the nymph pulling Michael by the arm and into the spring. Jackson and Strong chose to create this painting due to Jackson's own persona of peace and love as the scene in the painting is as Jackson saw himself in Greek mythology and immortality. What has been perceived as a controversial painting is in fact a magical and romantic masterpiece of such depths that few have understood until now."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
August 28, 2011, 06:45:18 PM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYKIR_0XgAc[/youtube]
Uploaded by shnya on Nov 17, 2010
Connections and coincidences between Michael Jackson's "death" and the movie "V for Vendetta" part 2

You can watch Part 1 (M for Morphing -Army of L.O.V.E.) here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The V connection and art, etc. was already established with the TIAI 12/31/10 redirect. So I don't think the question Front asked was for us to make the connection now to V with the art reveal. rr/

Thank you Applehead-The videos you posted about Brett and The Book painting is what reminded me of The Lovers painting. I would go with what the artist says about his own painting.
;))
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

August 28, 2011, 06:52:02 PM
they wrie 1998 bec

WT....I'm late as always

@Front bearhug

they wrote 1998 because the self portarit say 1998
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

bec

August 28, 2011, 06:53:55 PM
The art studio wasn't relative to become a V link until Michael's art studio was revealed to us in the last week.

Ps. Im_Convinced, I know you're a thinker. I know you like to mull things over before posting so you may appear to be late. I'm aware it's your style so I wouldn't think you were picking me apart late. It's cool, carry on.

Ps. 1998=999
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
August 28, 2011, 07:29:02 PM
they wrie 1998 bec

WT....I'm late as always

@Front bearhug

they wrote 1998 because the self portarit say 1998

You can not know that, especially after they gave other clues. ;) This can be about them trying to say "It's all about 1998 >>> 999"
Last Edit: August 28, 2011, 07:33:17 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

August 28, 2011, 07:31:12 PM
Intentional "typo".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
August 28, 2011, 07:33:58 PM
@bec-I am a thinker true but I don't mull over stuff before I post. I am a quick thinker and sometimes I don't always write what I think. Honestly I have been having trouble posting and problems with my pc. I wanted to answer you way back when you posted. It took me forever to post today. I said what I did because you have accused me in the past of having a habit of dropping bombs on long running convos.  fresse/

I get what your saying about the studio and V connection but that isn't what I was saying. I was speaking on the art itself. Front says MJ's most recently unveiled artwork not unveiled studio.

That's all. 8)

p.s. Just curious--- what did you all think of the tribute preview? interview? MJ's most recently unveiled artwork? Perhaps a closer look is warranted for all eyes to Keep Watchin'…………….
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
August 28, 2011, 07:34:22 PM
Intentional "typo".

Exactly Bec.  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike