Re: Official back & Front thread
August 27, 2011, 10:20:36 PM
It sort of has a resemblance to V's mask.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Mish~

"Breathe in waves of doubt, bitter in your mouth" - Toad The Wet Sprocket

RK

August 27, 2011, 10:31:08 PM
Hidden faces in His art just like hidden faces in the ambo pic, Obee's new clip Life is a movie, the doll house at Encino, Murray on vacation in the pool pic, ect ect ect. It's almost like a watermark or signature to his handiwork in all of these dots or exhibits.  bow/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 27, 2011, 11:50:28 PM
Thank you so, so much for all of this information. It's been quite a bit of catching up after my computer hard drive crashed over a week ago.

What I think about with those sketches (or drawings), as well as the tribute photo, is that they are very similar to the furniture that Michael was supposedly having made for his London residency. The same color of red material. The chairs were similar in design and there was a crown like sofa that had an emblem much like one of the pictures.

It's late and I must be off now but I also find it hard to believe that the paintings were in that airport hangar all this time. I will be very surprised if they were. Whenever I think about that airport hangar I think of the Hold My Hand video that was shot in an airport hangar.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Many blessings to you all.

Edit: I know now...the emblem is much like this picture posted earlier regarding the "Throne chair that looks almost like the one from Zarina Elisabeth I Petrovna, Empress of Russia (Winter Palace, St. Petersburg, Russia)" It also resembles the tribute emblem on the chair.

Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 11:57:50 PM by voiceforthesilent
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
August 28, 2011, 12:31:46 AM
Hidden faces, hidden clues. Discover the man you never knew.  mj_bad/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

August 28, 2011, 12:40:41 AM
Several of the great artists, especially from the Baroque and Renaissance periods, had hidden faces in some of their art work.  I remember reading a few years ago how people were speculating that Leonardo Da Vinci had the face of God hidden in some of his works, which were discovered with the use of mirrors.  Like, if you held a mirror up to a certain portion of a painting such as the Mona Lisa the hidden image could be seen, or be revealed.  Such a thing would require such genius and it makes me think it was divinely inspired...I wonder if and what images could be revealed in Michael's artwork with the use of mirrors.

Hmmmm...

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

August 28, 2011, 01:06:01 AM
Funny that TMZ used a mirror image of Murray in front of that art and reframing store today. Opposite to the video...  everything was reversed in the pic except the balloons.  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 28, 2011, 01:10:03 AM
I must admit I am on cloud nine with all this art talk.  I am in awe and quite literally speechless at the genius of it all.  As I stare at his artwork, I wonder what he was thinking while creating it all.  When did he create this art.....I feel like it's been being created for a long time....over the years.  So does that mean he created it with the hoax in mind?  Some or all of it? 

Eyes are everywhere. Yes I see eyes in all his chairs and the gates - he's telling us to Keep Watchin'....

He is a genius yes! Those chairs are breathtaking. I'd kill to have the Chesterfield with the face of the monkey embedded. Magnifique! Votre art est magnifique Mr Jackson!

I have to study these drawings more... I am on cloud nine too wishingstar, they are mesmerising. So incredibly gifted, yet it was kept hidden from the world's eyes until NOW! There must be more eyes, check out every single one of those sketches, all the faces have eyes and some are just eyes... how intriguing... how innovative... how inspired!

Helloooo Back! Helloooo Front! I'm simply 'blooming' with delight!   ;) :lol: ::P

Our mysterious friend Back to Front wrote –

FACTS vs. ILLusion
By listening, one will learn truths
By hearing, one will only learn half truths
By watching, one will learn to decipher between the two

This is getting interesting again ....

lolol/

p.s. seriously, this editor SUCKS big time!  I'll have to go back to watchin' and not postin'...
  :x

You are so right,ELECTRIC EYES ARE EVERYWHERE,especially the Paparazzi's eyes ,who are watching you every day and night!!!!:lol: :lol:

"Reaching out to touch a stranger
Electric eyes are everywhere
See that girl, she knows I'm watching
She likes the way I stare"

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 28, 2011, 02:27:15 AM
JentleTouch, you partially answered a question I was going to ask, about who was deleting, who has the capability (could Back as a member be able to do that?), and what would be the motivation for say an admin who loves MJ and knows Back is him.  But next I wonder if knowing it was Michael posting, that they would have saved his posts in some special top secret file for future reference, you know like things/info from the Roswell crash would be filed away not trashed.  I mean what dummy would delete anything Michael would have written. However if the deleter was MJ himself, would he have kept them also in some file for future revelation or proof as in the hoax. Sometimes old videos just suddenly show up on Youtube. Maybe some anonymous person will post that s/he had copied these Back posts and is putting them out for people. Like Front and Brett have both said, "at the right time". If MJ kept scraps of paper with his scribblings, lyrics and art, surely he would want to keep his posts that contained powerful cryptic messages and info and took some effort of his part. I'm hoping for a miracle! A fulfillment of promises we've heard many times, "ALL will be revealed!"

suspicious mind, yes I see a jolly face clearly in the centre of the chair. Here's a gate with a face with teeth in the centre. fresse/

it just hit me , this face makes me think of the thing dave dave had on his something or other that was done with a camera or what ever. crazy again afraid/ :-[

Perhaps another face of a monkey?

It sort of reminds me of Bubble's face in this chair:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
August 28, 2011, 05:40:18 AM
I must admit I am on cloud nine with all this art talk.  I am in awe and quite literally speechless at the genius of it all.  As I stare at his artwork, I wonder what he was thinking while creating it all.  When did he create this art.....I feel like it's been being created for a long time....over the years.  So does that mean he created it with the hoax in mind?  Some or all of it? 

Eyes are everywhere. Yes I see eyes in all his chairs and the gates - he's telling us to Keep Watchin'....

penguin/ penguin/ penguin/

Thank you FrenchBraid bearhug

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
August 28, 2011, 05:43:59 AM
@bec glad you finally saw V for Vendetta...an incredible movie!!
Now you just added a new connection with the art studio.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 28, 2011, 09:48:35 AM
@FrenchBraid.......great catch about eyes watchin'.....so true!  I find it so interesting that he puts eyes in things.  I grew up around art and one of the artists my parents were friends with was Walter Keane.  He's the one who did the "big eyes" in paintings of children.  All the controversy about his wife actually being the one who painted.....please know Walter could draw and paint with the best of them....I know personally.  He would draw and sketch with me when I was a child.....so cool.  Anyways....I got into drawing eyes of all things.  I still do...when I doodle, it's almost always eyes.  Anyways...way too boring and off topic....just fun. 

I wanted to ask also...your opinion on his George Washington portraits. Here is a link that has one of them:

Michael is so incredibly talented....words escape me.

@Grace.....loved the VanGogh information.....really stunning!!!  Thanks for posting!

I hope you all are having a great, blessed day!
Blessings to each..........

OMGosh.......I can't believe what I just read about Walter Keane...truly had NO idea....he was supposedly dead for time:

Last Edit: August 28, 2011, 10:06:30 AM by wishingstar
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
August 28, 2011, 10:09:40 AM

I'm Kitty10 at MJJC, in fact I “met” Ginafelicia there.

MJJC is a strange place.

Believe it or not, something in your posts made me think you are kitty. I thought it was not important but now that you say it  - I think it is.

This forums thing is so strange. We can't see the person behind the other screen YET there's smh ...IDK what it is, that "tells" us things :shock:

If I think of all the gut feelings I had in the last 2 years - I would say I've spoken with MJ a few times, and so did all of us.

But damn he doesn't come out like Kitty to say "I am Back on MJJC" crash/ crash/ crash/ .

Michael ...I know it's more like fantasy but at least if this will come to an end - just please tell us we weren't crazy and paranoid all the time...please bow/

Oh...and I'm sorry for all the stupid things I've said during the hoax :oops: :oops: :oops: and I apologize in advance for the rest of stupid things I'm going to say untill it's over geek/ .

bearhug

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mdc

August 28, 2011, 10:13:20 AM
 lolol/ To me, the face in that chair looks like a Dr. Seuss character...you know, like Sam I Am or The Cat In the Hat.  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

August 28, 2011, 02:13:45 PM
Front asked us about our opinions regarding the tribute and art collection, but he doesn't share his...
I'm curious about his opinion about this all too.

Why touch and go?

p.s. Just curious--- what did you all think of the tribute preview? interview? MJ's most recently unveiled artwork? Perhaps a closer look is warranted for all eyes to Keep Watchin'…………….
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
August 28, 2011, 02:30:15 PM
He gave us smh to think of and now he's quiet.

Doesn't matter, I know he's here bearhug
Last Edit: August 28, 2011, 02:50:26 PM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions