bec

Re: TIAI November 11 (11-11-11)
December 03, 2012, 03:16:40 PM
It's not at all uncommon for celebrities to get death threats or have stalkers, unfortunately.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

December 03, 2012, 03:21:42 PM
@Sim....you rock  :icon_albino:

There are MANY great posts in the FBI thread and the hoax vs. sting court thread, dealing with both past AND present (hoax) connections between Mike and the FBI.  I'm guessing they've either been overlooked, ignored, or forgotten...and it's unfortunate because a lot of time and effort (by many) went into piecing together many 'dots'/hints/clues we were given along the way.  Seeing things visually laid out is always a huge plus!

Love you too, sis  :icon_razz:

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
December 03, 2012, 04:16:11 PM
Yes but if Michael has been threaten so many times and I am not doubting it, how the heck is he gonna reappear in public? who can tell him that he is not gonna have more threats in a future?  :omg:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Andrea

December 03, 2012, 04:29:34 PM

FBI aside for a moment,  I think there's so much back and forth here because there was a definite lack of a "smoking gun" in TS's support of a DWD patient being "used" that day.  I'm not saying there is one for any other theory but it's not case closed yet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

December 03, 2012, 05:22:07 PM
Crazy lunatic stalker fans are not the real sting target I don't think. (Although John Lennon was killed by one--we are told officially :suspect:.)  TS said my post was true in a general sense, (he said he had key people in Sony on his side). 
TS « on: November 18, 2012, 09:23:50 PM »
Quote from: bec on November 06, 2012, 06:41:54 PM
... Even the Jackson family quit talking about conspiracy and the "real" murderer over a year ago.

Yes, and TS was also silent for nearly a year.  But as I said, it's time for things to start rumbling again ...

And in response to your question about this seeming inconsistency--only TS threads discussing serious things (sting, etc)--the man himself agreed that there is indeed "seriousness".

I think MJonmind put it pretty well:
You know where MJ is talking about Sony, his finances, business dealings, he would say, “It’s a very delicate situation.” And when he sings, TDRCAU, he is talking about TPTB, the NWO gang, bankers, all those in ruling positions who rob, cheat, lie, step on people to get what they want. I don’t think TS or MJ would openly say ‘they’ are a sting target—perhaps too dangerous. I think the evil people behind MJ’s false allegations and part of the ultimate target of the big STING, could be shown like a pyramid. At the bottom were Sneddon, Dimond, Grace, Even Chandler, the Arvizos. Next level could be Sony, Catholic Church, Racist powerful people. Next level possibly bankers, Bilderbergers, Illuminati. Next level IDK, alien/demonic powers. I say this because of 2 of Front’s early posts: (TS’ Sign #1 on the coming EOW and Michael Archangel=Jesus verifies this)
{http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,21319.msg428291.html#msg428291}
Perhaps there is a general aligning of two ultimate powers going head to head here. There are those forces including corporations and billionaires behind MJ, and those forces of equal or greater power with financial backing behind those wanting to enslave all humans and reduce the population to 500 million as per Georgia Guidestones.  TS simply can't out with everything, yet we are still being let into the 'war-room', so to speak.
Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 05:25:14 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

December 03, 2012, 05:33:48 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
There was an entire level dedicated to FBI involvement and also one devoted to hoax vs. sting court.  Anyone is free to take a look back at the MANY posts by MANY members who either supported the theories or rejected them...it's all there for anyone interested.  There's been so many contributions by so many members here that keep getting ignored/overlooked (at best)....intentionally belittled with veiled insults (at worst)...that have addressed these very points.  And not just since TS' 'reappearance' a few weeks ago....in fact, the bulk of all these discussions took place years ago and culminated within the levels.  TS provided 12 points in support of the DWD theory...addressing many of the objections...but the same objections keep being brought up.  So what's the point?  Again, for anyone genuinely interested in gaining a better understanding or different perspective...the forum is FULL of resources.

These repeated insinuations that 'people suddenly started believing/supporting the corpse theory' or that 'TS just started supporting the corpse theory' or 'dropped the DWD bomb'...are not only flat-out false (anyone who's been here awhile knows this) but they are also bordering on offensive because the underlining insinuation is that ONLY those NOT supporting the corpse theory have thought for themselves.  The members of this forum---both past and present---deserve much more respect than they are being shown.  Not to mention the fact that REGARDLESS of what happened on June 25th, making light of ANY DWD patient's death or the circumstances surrounding their death and/or choices....is offensive and lacks tact and class.

End of rant...

With L.O.V.E. always.

Yep - TS has been hinting at the corpse theory for a long time .....last year he asked this of us (below) but he has been suggesting not to discount the corpse theory much further back than this...

Can anyone come up with the longest time that UCLA has worked a flat-lined patient, before calling the death?

Also might check other hospitals, for comparison.

This was one of the articles found in response to this question: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

TS raised the idea of a corpse being used back in March 2010 in TIAI Update #4d: 777 + 999 = Greatest Proof Hoax, Not Murder

4-37. Hints on the “How’s” of the Hoax

In this update, I have gone into great detail about the timing of the hoax (as well as a few other aspects).  Previously, I have gone into great detail about the reasons for the hoax {http://http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/search.php?author_id=1440&sr=posts}.  That leaves only one frontier remaining: how did MJ succeed in pulling off this massive hoax?

I’m not going to go into great detail on that now, it would be very long—and this update is already the longest update by far.  But I will give some hints, to help you go in the right direction if you want to investigate it further.

For starters, maybe it is time to create a sub-forum for Coherent Theories.  By this, I mean theories that start putting all the pieces together, fitting into one bigger picture.  But we can’t have MJ hopping on a plane at LAX, escaping out of a tunnel in the basement of UCLA, and riding alive in the helicopter to the coroner’s office, as well as in the other helicopter—all at the same time.  This would not qualify as a coherent theory.

I think we already have a huge clue from Jermaine, telling us that MJ went to the “airport”—NOT the hospital.  And in fact, it would’ve been very risky and unnecessary for him to ride alive in the ambulance to UCLA, and then go into UCLA where he could be easily recognized (and hard to play dead), and then try to escape somehow.  What would be the point?

Based on the planned timing of the hoax, we should now be able to see very plainly that the living MJ body double theory doesn’t work.  There is no chance that a living double just happened to die on the right year, the right day, and the right hour.

This leaves us with three possibilities.  There was no body at all, which would require quite a few people to be “in on it”.  There was a dummy, not a real human; this reduces the number of people “in on it”, and also makes it easy to duplicate the looks of MJ (but paramedics would need to be “in on it”, because they would not be fooled by a dummy).  Or there was a real human corpse, which had recently died.  In fact, at different times and places, there could’ve been more than one corpse and/or dummy used as needed.

Considering the corpse possibility: do you remember anything about the room being heated extra warm—in the summer of all times {http://http://www.tmz.com/2009/08/26/jackson-time-of-death-a-mystery/}?  Maybe the room was heated to make the corpse feel warm, like it had just died.  And do you remember the paramedics saying that MJ had been dead for more than an hour before they arrived—and also that they did not realize it was MJ, and thought it looked like an old man?  {http://http://www.tmz.com/2009/07/27/paramedics-jackson-dead-when-we-arrived/; You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

In fact in this above post from 2010 he suggests it could have been a corpse and a dummy at different stages - which is what he also wrote in response to the lists You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

#1. MJ was reported to be “Alive at UCLA”.

#1.  He was also reported as dying at UCLA.  If the reports are true, then MJ is dead and there is no hoax.  If the reports are partly true, then which is true and which is false?  Perhaps the “alive” part is true, and the “at UCLA” part is false (along with the dying part).  At best, this “alive” (at UCLA) report could be considered a clue—but a clue of what: the live MJ theory, or merely a clue that he is still alive?  Also, if we went looking for clues: we could find corpse clues (in addition to dummy clues), such as the TMZ article about finding a corpse one morning at the Murray court.  For the record, I’m not saying that a dummy was never used during the hoax; for example, La Toya perfectly described a dummy in the casket, that continued for weeks just as good as new!   :suspect:    :animal0017:   :suspect:   :icon_lol:    So we have to be careful not to apply clues to the wrong time or event.

Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 06:48:40 PM by Adi
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

December 03, 2012, 05:39:44 PM
Sweetsunset
He changed it for the hoax and because this patient was a terminally ill person and he would probably be very skinny that's why Michael lost weight to perform in TII, so they changed their roles, the patient took Michael's artistic name and Michael took the DWD patient's weight.          MAYBE?!?!?!?!?!?! If DWD theory is true.
Yeppers! You worded it nicely!

Ellyd
If the leaves were shopped in (= artificially added) and don't have any other meaning than just adding reflections, making a photo more lively and driving us crazy at the time searching an impact where there was none, then the FBI notion may be out just to test our drawers.
:icon_lol:

Bec, so you’re saying the leaf pattern is a signature mark, watermark?  Seems like it to me too.  Joint signature of FBI and MJ.  This hoax/sting is historical and artistic.
One option I long thought for CM is a FBI agent.

Sim
Quote from: SimPattyK on December 01, 2012, 05:52:03 AM
Quote from: curls on December 01, 2012, 05:34:46 AM
Why does FBI involvement automatically mean MJ was/is in danger and they were there for his protection, as some are saying here?
1. There are recordings posted on Youtube with Michael saying he was afraid for his life, in various occasions.

2. There are videos on Youtube with members of Michael's family saying countless times that there was a conspiracy against him, that "they were trying to murder him".

If you don't believe Michael and his family, then WHO do you believe?

3. TS stressed on the Illuminati theory for a reason! That means those people were infiltrated in his entourage from the music industry, trying to get his catalog/fortune/Neverland by all means!!

4. Michael was framed for those 2 trials!! If "they" were capable of doing that, do you guys seriously doubt that 'they" would hesitate to murder him ??

5. Do you think the FBI just sat on those false allegations and did NOTHING? Do you think they had so many files on Michael just for nothing?? It was said in those files his life was in danger!! It is said on those files that they had found nothing to incriminate Michael!!

How on Earth you can doubt that his life was in danger??
Do you think the FBI would get involved in Michael's hoax, just to have some fun!?? of course there was a SERIOUS MOTIVE!! Life threatening IS a serious motive!! + Financial fraud!! which most of the music industry sharks did to Michael!

6. And then...don't forget about ELVIS !!! Michael wasn't the only one to have received help from the FBI to fake his death to save his life!! Elvis and his family have received numerous death threats too prior to 1977!!

This really sums things up nicely!

BTC, there are thousands of good investigative posts made by smart members (many past), but there’s also the very necessary contribution members still here can make by remembering and condensing, and giving overall statements coming from the past investigations.  It’s a daunting task, and unfortunately I have such a rotten memory section of my brain.  I can just barely keep up with main threads every day, do a little other investigating – never mind reread some older threads.  Though I've been here since the very beginning, I am so thankful for the ones here who can so well remember obscure details from several years ago.  :beerchug: I wish I could emplant a 'total recall' computer chip in my brain.  :Crash:  But it's teamwork, we each do what we can according to our gifts!  To all:
 :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
December 03, 2012, 05:56:46 PM
LATOYA & FBI   :icon_e_wink: 

POST BY TS ----> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

In this post, I’m going to be giving further evidence about one of the reasons why MJ did not go to the hospital (risk of being murdered). 
[. . . . ]
The question here is whether MJ has been facing a real murder danger (at any time, not just 6-25-09), and therefore was his artwork was designed to portray this real danger through entertainment?  Or was the danger just an artistic creation, designed merely for the sake of entertainment?  Once we understand the “how’s” of the hoax, the answer to this question should be very clear.  However, even before completing 7b, I want to show many reasons why this danger is very real; then the rest of 7b should be relatively easy to understand.

First and foremost are MJ’s beliefs about the Bible, the NWO, and the end of the world.
[. . . .]
For those who have been following the tweets from Paris, you know that she has tweeted several things about “secret societies”, the Illuminati, the eye-pyramid (with the Army of Love cutting the strings), the warning about the New World Order, etc. 

Are all these things just for art and entertainment, with no real threat?
[ . . . .]

Can anyone read La Toya’s book (Starting Over), and come to the conclusion that Jack Gordon was not a real threat in her life—that she fabricated the stories, pictures of bruises, etc, just for entertainment?  And if this was real, and not made up by La Toya, then it should be clear that the threats against MJ were just as real; she talks about the threats against both of them (herself and MJ) in the same context, and sometimes the same people behind the threats.  In fact, it went beyond mere threats; when it came to the molestation charges, it was these same people who “got him [MJ]” (according to Jack Gordon).

“Latoya and Frank Cascio also wrote about 9/11 in their books!!! WHY do they brings this horrible attacks in their books, related to Mj, this is what I don't understand and it really disturbs me” {applehead250609, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

Yes indeed, some people on this forum and elsewhere are having trouble understanding the how’s AND THE WHY’S of the hoax, because they are living in a fantasy hoax world: thinking that it’s all just fun and games, with multiple ambulances floating around in the sky—while not gripping the reality of the power and the agenda which exists in the underworld, and that they actually did try to take MJ out in the trade towers on 9-11 (but they failed).  How can we be a united Army of Love, to stand up against their corrupt agendas, when so many of the soldiers think that it’s “All for E.N.T.E.R.T.A.I.N.M.E.N.T.”???

Speaking of entertainment: The Illusionist (which La Toya pleaded with us to watch, and “read between the lines”) is a good example of entertainment WHICH PORTRAYS A REAL DANGER!  There was a real enemy, with a real intent to kill the person who “died”; and the plan of the illusionist included not only saving the life of the potential victim, but also exposing the criminal.

Probably everyone knows this by now, but let me remind you anyway: “Michael Jackson's FBI Files Reveal Death Threats {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  Surely the FBI did not make this up, just to go along with MJ’s artistic creation of some imaginary enemy.  The FBI was also involved with investigating La Toya’s situation (Jack Gordon, etc); during level 5, I already quoted important excerpts from her book {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}. 
So I think we have every valid reason to believe that the FBI is helping MJ in the death hoax, for more than just movie and entertainment purposes; they are helping to create the illusion, in order to expose the criminal.

“1. He just knew! He was famous and rich from the age of 5! The fortune hunters were always after him. He is intuitive! He is God-gifted. He just knows things!  2. He got hints from Elvis who also faked his death! He knew what happened to Elvis all his life because of his celebrity! and that Elvis had also received death threats!  3. He saw what happened to John Lenon and other celebs [MLK, JFK, Lady Di, etc]! he didn't want to wait for that happening to him too!” {SimPattyK, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

Let me share a little secret, about the bitter opposition that I have received for about two years now.  If I had never done anything but promote the fun and games aspects of the hoax, you can be sure that the whole hoax world would have been raving about TS for these last two years.  The opposition is primarily because I support the serious aspects (Illuminati/NWO, end of the world, etc); humanity generally wants to believe that everything is hunky-dory, and all things will continue fine and dandy.  This is precisely the attitude which was prevalent before the flood, as well as Sodom and Gomorrah—and Jesus warned that this would also be the attitude at the end of the world (see Luke 17:26-30).

Nevertheless, even though I have received great opposition from many: I have never received any opposition from the hoax insiders (family, TMZ, etc); quite the opposite, both the family and TMZ have supported TS/TIAI on several occasions {including the recent Too Short article, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login; You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  And this is because I have been giving MJ’s real message, including the serious aspects; and I have NEVER said it was only a movie, or only a sting on the fans and media.

I’ve said the following before, but it is worth repeating.  This is the only hoax forum that I have ever posted on, and it is also the only hoax forum or website that TMZ ever linked to in their blogroll; this blogroll is no longer on their home page, but it is still on their website and still has a link to our forum on it {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  For a long time, many have thought that TMZ was just another unreliable tabloid media source—that they have merely been playing with hoax believers, and don’t really have any inside information about the hoax.  Well, TS has always supported TMZ; and recently, La Toya also supported TMZ: “But there’s more to the story guys, and Harvey knows that; Harvey Levin knows that (don’t you Harvey).” {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

I could cite many more examples, both from TMZ and the family; however, I have already done that many times in the past, so I only added a couple of newer examples here.  But I will close with the following, which sums it up in short.  The whole world, INCLUDING HOAX BELIEVERS, need to wake up to the reality of the seriousness of the danger—not for the sake of fear and mind-control, as some people have claimed; but rather for the sake of awareness and preparation: forewarned is forearmed!

[back in time mode on]
Don't know if this helps: the leaves in the ambulance photo were shopped in.  We discussed the leaves were pointing to the FBI logo and involvement. If I recall correctly, these leaves showed up on the outside of an ambulance drawer. [ . . .  ]

Regarding the LEAF-pattern that kept showing all through out the hoax,
I made some montages on this thread here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
---> READ on PAGE 3 (replies #72, #73 ) and PAGE 4 (replies #77, #78, #89, #91

Police Officer Latoya

They're laughing at her, but the FACT is she really is a Police officer!  :icon_e_wink:
Pay attention to what she says between minutes 04:29 and 04:53 - regarding the investigation on Michael's case! how she says she's working with them (the investigators!). Watch her face/eyes when she says 'I'm in contact with them, I'm working with them..."  :icon_albino:  :icon_e_biggrin:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bG3aeZ1QamI[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTfygYFsJ3o[/youtube]

POST BY TS ---> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[...]
We are now at the most important level: who is the focus of The Sting? [....]
 Keep in mind the possibility that more than one person or entity is the focus.

Most specifically, though, we need to investigate whether the entire court is in on the hoax, or could the court itself be the focus of the FBI investigation (or part of the investigation). Some have already proposed this possibility, while others have summarily dismissed it.  As always, please do not dismiss any theory until it has been thoroughly debunked.  And whatever theory you personally believe, try to debunk your own theory; many hoax investigators are still not doing this.

In favor of the court sting theory, let me point out a few things.  Some say that the court did the right thing back in the 2005 acquittal, so why would it be investigated?  The reality is that the defense and jury did the right thing, but what about the prosecution?  We already know about Aphrodite’s testimony, and Tom Sneddon (TS  :lol: ), etc.

We also know that for years the FBI investigated MJ, and the pedophile claim; but they found nothing against MJ.  Could it be that in the process of this investigation, the FBI found evidence of corruption in the LA prosecution and the MJ trial? Could it be that as a result, the FBI in cooperation with MJ decided to make the LA court system the focus of a sting operation? Please remember that the “top priority” of the FBI is “public corruption” in government agencies; and their investigation specifically includes “verdicts handed down in courts”
{You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

We are also at the point, which I mentioned earlier, of running two different coherent theories in parallel.  And as we try to put all the pieces together—including the research of previous levels, as well as the new information that we will get during the hearings—hopefully one of the two theories will fall into place, and the other one will fall apart.

Although there are endless minor variations within these two main coherent theories, for the purpose of this level we are only examining two basic theories: the court is in on the hoax, or the court is not in on the hoax (other than the defense, and maybe a few other key people).  For the sake of discussion, we can refer to these two theories as “hoax court” and “sting court”.

In level one, we found that the ambulance photo was staged in advance.
In level two, we found that at least a few key people in the FBI are helping with the hoax (and cooperating with one or more in the LAFD). 
In level three, there are still a few different ideas about who or what (if anything) went in the ambulance on the stretcher to UCLA; most agree however that a corpse was not used.

Even though level three is still unresolved, yet we can and should start investigating level four (The Sting).

[ . . . .]

It has been suggested that this would constitute entrapment; but sting versus entrapment does not depend on using a dummy versus a corpse. It would be possible to use a dummy, and still qualify as entrapment, if the job was done so airtight that nobody could figure it out. On the other hand: it would be possible to use a corpse, and not qualify as entrapment, as long as there are plenty of clues and evidence that MJ is still alive.  If the hoax forums can figure out that MJ is alive, when most of the members are not even professional investigators, then what excuse would the LA prosecution have for not figuring it out?

[ . . . .]
Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 05:59:12 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Adi

December 03, 2012, 06:09:11 PM
Thanks for posting all that Sim...I was actually re-reading some of those last night!

That bit in your montage about the "big Fish" reminded me of what Travis Payne says in This Is It at about 9 seconds into this video.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGDSG1dsDjA[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 03, 2012, 06:25:25 PM
@MJonmind...I am, by far, not opposed to discussion and I have always appreciated the many contributions from all members here (not saying that's what you meant but want to make that clear for those who've missed the many instances where I have echoed those sentiments).  And yes, there's been a TON of info that has come our way over the years....and it takes time to sort through it all.  What I find pointless is supplying/doing the work for those that are either 'mocking' a theory or are closed off to even giving it any credibility.  It's like trying to convince those who still think Mike's dead...and are not genuinely looking for answers or willing to do the work themselves.  Of course, everyone is free to do as they please...it's not worth my time though when genuine intent is not evident.

We've been building a puzzle together for 3 1/2 years...and it took a lot of teamwork to get us to a semi-coherent picture.  NO MATTER WHAT we do or how much we go back and forth...the picture will NOT be complete until after the BAM.  If people want to spend their time dismantling the picture we have built...then so be it (although it should've been requested in the proper/relevant thread(s), IMO, if we are trying to keep the forum streamlined).  It would be nice though if people were more mindful of their comments.

@Adi & Sim...great reminders, thanks for sharing.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

December 03, 2012, 06:42:17 PM
LATOYA & FBI   :icon_e_wink: 

POST BY TS ----> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

In this post, I’m going to be giving further evidence about one of the reasons why MJ did not go to the hospital (risk of being murdered). 
[. . . . ]
The question here is whether MJ has been facing a real murder danger (at any time, not just 6-25-09), and therefore was his artwork was designed to portray this real danger through entertainment?  Or was the danger just an artistic creation, designed merely for the sake of entertainment?  Once we understand the “how’s” of the hoax, the answer to this question should be very clear.  However, even before completing 7b, I want to show many reasons why this danger is very real; then the rest of 7b should be relatively easy to understand.

First and foremost are MJ’s beliefs about the Bible, the NWO, and the end of the world.
[. . . .]
For those who have been following the tweets from Paris, you know that she has tweeted several things about “secret societies”, the Illuminati, the eye-pyramid (with the Army of Love cutting the strings), the warning about the New World Order, etc. 

Are all these things just for art and entertainment, with no real threat?
[ . . . .]

Can anyone read La Toya’s book (Starting Over), and come to the conclusion that Jack Gordon was not a real threat in her life—that she fabricated the stories, pictures of bruises, etc, just for entertainment?  And if this was real, and not made up by La Toya, then it should be clear that the threats against MJ were just as real; she talks about the threats against both of them (herself and MJ) in the same context, and sometimes the same people behind the threats.  In fact, it went beyond mere threats; when it came to the molestation charges, it was these same people who “got him [MJ]” (according to Jack Gordon).

“Latoya and Frank Cascio also wrote about 9/11 in their books!!! WHY do they brings this horrible attacks in their books, related to Mj, this is what I don't understand and it really disturbs me” {applehead250609, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

Yes indeed, some people on this forum and elsewhere are having trouble understanding the how’s AND THE WHY’S of the hoax, because they are living in a fantasy hoax world: thinking that it’s all just fun and games, with multiple ambulances floating around in the sky—while not gripping the reality of the power and the agenda which exists in the underworld, and that they actually did try to take MJ out in the trade towers on 9-11 (but they failed).  How can we be a united Army of Love, to stand up against their corrupt agendas, when so many of the soldiers think that it’s “All for E.N.T.E.R.T.A.I.N.M.E.N.T.”???

Speaking of entertainment: The Illusionist (which La Toya pleaded with us to watch, and “read between the lines”) is a good example of entertainment WHICH PORTRAYS A REAL DANGER!  There was a real enemy, with a real intent to kill the person who “died”; and the plan of the illusionist included not only saving the life of the potential victim, but also exposing the criminal.

Probably everyone knows this by now, but let me remind you anyway: “Michael Jackson's FBI Files Reveal Death Threats {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  Surely the FBI did not make this up, just to go along with MJ’s artistic creation of some imaginary enemy.  The FBI was also involved with investigating La Toya’s situation (Jack Gordon, etc); during level 5, I already quoted important excerpts from her book {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}. 
So I think we have every valid reason to believe that the FBI is helping MJ in the death hoax, for more than just movie and entertainment purposes; they are helping to create the illusion, in order to expose the criminal.

“1. He just knew! He was famous and rich from the age of 5! The fortune hunters were always after him. He is intuitive! He is God-gifted. He just knows things!  2. He got hints from Elvis who also faked his death! He knew what happened to Elvis all his life because of his celebrity! and that Elvis had also received death threats!  3. He saw what happened to John Lenon and other celebs [MLK, JFK, Lady Di, etc]! he didn't want to wait for that happening to him too!” {SimPattyK, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

Let me share a little secret, about the bitter opposition that I have received for about two years now.  If I had never done anything but promote the fun and games aspects of the hoax, you can be sure that the whole hoax world would have been raving about TS for these last two years.  The opposition is primarily because I support the serious aspects (Illuminati/NWO, end of the world, etc); humanity generally wants to believe that everything is hunky-dory, and all things will continue fine and dandy.  This is precisely the attitude which was prevalent before the flood, as well as Sodom and Gomorrah—and Jesus warned that this would also be the attitude at the end of the world (see Luke 17:26-30).

Nevertheless, even though I have received great opposition from many: I have never received any opposition from the hoax insiders (family, TMZ, etc); quite the opposite, both the family and TMZ have supported TS/TIAI on several occasions {including the recent Too Short article, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login; You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  And this is because I have been giving MJ’s real message, including the serious aspects; and I have NEVER said it was only a movie, or only a sting on the fans and media.

I’ve said the following before, but it is worth repeating.  This is the only hoax forum that I have ever posted on, and it is also the only hoax forum or website that TMZ ever linked to in their blogroll; this blogroll is no longer on their home page, but it is still on their website and still has a link to our forum on it {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  For a long time, many have thought that TMZ was just another unreliable tabloid media source—that they have merely been playing with hoax believers, and don’t really have any inside information about the hoax.  Well, TS has always supported TMZ; and recently, La Toya also supported TMZ: “But there’s more to the story guys, and Harvey knows that; Harvey Levin knows that (don’t you Harvey).” {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

I could cite many more examples, both from TMZ and the family; however, I have already done that many times in the past, so I only added a couple of newer examples here.  But I will close with the following, which sums it up in short.  The whole world, INCLUDING HOAX BELIEVERS, need to wake up to the reality of the seriousness of the danger—not for the sake of fear and mind-control, as some people have claimed; but rather for the sake of awareness and preparation: forewarned is forearmed!

[back in time mode on]
Don't know if this helps: the leaves in the ambulance photo were shopped in.  We discussed the leaves were pointing to the FBI logo and involvement. If I recall correctly, these leaves showed up on the outside of an ambulance drawer. [ . . .  ]

Regarding the LEAF-pattern that kept showing all through out the hoax,
I made some montages on this thread here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
---> READ on PAGE 3 (replies #72, #73 ) and PAGE 4 (replies #77, #78, #89, #91

Police Officer Latoya

They're laughing at her, but the FACT is she really is a Police officer!  :icon_e_wink:
Pay attention to what she says between minutes 04:29 and 04:53 - regarding the investigation on Michael's case! how she says she's working with them (the investigators!). Watch her face/eyes when she says 'I'm in contact with them, I'm working with them..."  :icon_albino:  :icon_e_biggrin:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bG3aeZ1QamI[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTfygYFsJ3o[/youtube]

POST BY TS ---> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[...]
We are now at the most important level: who is the focus of The Sting? [....]
 Keep in mind the possibility that more than one person or entity is the focus.

Most specifically, though, we need to investigate whether the entire court is in on the hoax, or could the court itself be the focus of the FBI investigation (or part of the investigation). Some have already proposed this possibility, while others have summarily dismissed it.  As always, please do not dismiss any theory until it has been thoroughly debunked.  And whatever theory you personally believe, try to debunk your own theory; many hoax investigators are still not doing this.

In favor of the court sting theory, let me point out a few things.  Some say that the court did the right thing back in the 2005 acquittal, so why would it be investigated?  The reality is that the defense and jury did the right thing, but what about the prosecution?  We already know about Aphrodite’s testimony, and Tom Sneddon (TS  :lol: ), etc.

We also know that for years the FBI investigated MJ, and the pedophile claim; but they found nothing against MJ.  Could it be that in the process of this investigation, the FBI found evidence of corruption in the LA prosecution and the MJ trial? Could it be that as a result, the FBI in cooperation with MJ decided to make the LA court system the focus of a sting operation? Please remember that the “top priority” of the FBI is “public corruption” in government agencies; and their investigation specifically includes “verdicts handed down in courts”
{You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

We are also at the point, which I mentioned earlier, of running two different coherent theories in parallel.  And as we try to put all the pieces together—including the research of previous levels, as well as the new information that we will get during the hearings—hopefully one of the two theories will fall into place, and the other one will fall apart.

Although there are endless minor variations within these two main coherent theories, for the purpose of this level we are only examining two basic theories: the court is in on the hoax, or the court is not in on the hoax (other than the defense, and maybe a few other key people).  For the sake of discussion, we can refer to these two theories as “hoax court” and “sting court”.

In level one, we found that the ambulance photo was staged in advance.
In level two, we found that at least a few key people in the FBI are helping with the hoax (and cooperating with one or more in the LAFD). 
In level three, there are still a few different ideas about who or what (if anything) went in the ambulance on the stretcher to UCLA; most agree however that a corpse was not used.

Even though level three is still unresolved, yet we can and should start investigating level four (The Sting).

[ . . . .]

It has been suggested that this would constitute entrapment; but sting versus entrapment does not depend on using a dummy versus a corpse. It would be possible to use a dummy, and still qualify as entrapment, if the job was done so airtight that nobody could figure it out. On the other hand: it would be possible to use a corpse, and not qualify as entrapment, as long as there are plenty of clues and evidence that MJ is still alive.  If the hoax forums can figure out that MJ is alive, when most of the members are not even professional investigators, then what excuse would the LA prosecution have for not figuring it out?

[ . . . .]

YOUR ROCK SIM!  :bearhug: :th_bravo: I HONESTLY DON'T KNOW HOW YOU HAVE THE TIME TO FIND/REPOST THIS STUFF.   :LolLolLolLol:
THANK GOD I COPIED, PASTED & TOOK NOTES ON A WORD DOC. SO I CAN GO BACK; PROBLEM IS I NEVER HAVE TIME...SO MUCH HAS BEEN COVERED.
THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Fide Et Opera

bec

December 03, 2012, 06:44:27 PM
Has anyone read the novel "Obedience" by Will Lavender?

Book Description
Release Date: January 6, 2009
When the students in Winchester University’s Logic and Reasoning 204 arrive for their first day of class, they are greeted not with a syllabus or texts, but with a startling assignment from Professor Williams: Find a hypothetical missing girl named Polly. If after being given a series of clues and details the class has not found her before the end of the term in six weeks, she will be murdered.

At first the students are as intrigued by the premise of their puzzle as they are wary of the strange and slightly creepy Professor Williams. But as they delve deeper into the mystery, the boundary between the classroom and the real world is blurred and the students wonder if it is their own lives they are being asked to save.

I checked it out on a tip from a friend. Interesting read, especially based on what we are doing here. I got a hard copy for about 1c with paid shipping off Amazon.

TS doesn't always tell the truth. He has been clear about that for a long time. Sometimes he supports false theories. If you strip away the evidence that has been obtained from TS_comment's quotes, what is left?

Andrea had a good post a while back on FBI numerology:

I’ve been thinking about the FBI’s involvement, the possible clues they’ve given and numerology.

As we all know, the FBI intended to release 333 pages on Michael Jackson on 12/21 but was delayed a day.

Here is the link I found when googling “Michael Jackson 333 pages”:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... son_122209

Here is the image with that article:

See how it clearly says “Michael Joe Jackson”. When you look at the actual 333 pages that were released, the always refer to him as “Michael Joe Jackson” or just “Michael Jackson”.

From the above link, there’s another link at the bottom of that page:

Michael Joseph Jackson
Michael Joseph Jackson, a celebrity pop star, was born on August 29, 1958. He died unexpectedly on June 25, 2009 at the age of 50.
Between 1993 and 1994 and separately between 2004 and 2005, Mr. Jackson was investigated by California law enforcement agencies for possible child molestation. He was acquitted of all such charges. The FBI provided technical and investigative assistance to these agencies during the cases. The Bureau also investigated threats made against Mr. Jackson and others by an individual who was later imprisoned for these crimes.

So when the FBI is referring to Michael being dead, they call him “Michael Joseph Jackson”. Very interesting, wouldn’t you say? A deliberate clue like the DC and a subtle reference to an Elvis parallel with the middle name? The Elvis/FBI involvement has been discussed in this thread and many know that his full name is Elvis Aron Presley but on the grave stone it says “Elvis Aaron Presley”.

Which is pretty good proof of FBI awareness and cooperation in the hoax; at least one person at the FBI must be cooperating with MJ in order for these numbers to be inserted into the information (333, 111, 7, 12/21) and for the name discrepancy to be so complete.

But the question that continues to nag at my thoughts is this:

Does some sort of FBI awareness/cooperation mean that a sting is going on? and does proof of the former prove the later by default?

Since TS_comment's DWD patient theory hinges on the FBI sting theory, it may be worthwhile to back track and reevaluate the evidence at the foundation of the theories.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

paula-c

December 03, 2012, 06:59:03 PM
So I think we have every valid reason to believe that the FBI is helping MJ in the death hoax, for more than just movie and entertainment purposes; they are helping to create the illusion, in order to expose the criminal. “1

I have always thought of this, but so far not seen anything. The only "criminal" that is exposed and " in prison " is Murray
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
December 03, 2012, 07:23:28 PM
I'm having another number(s) momment.  :icon_lol:  Not sure if this has been discussed in the past already, but I decided to look  at the release date of the FBI documents, to see if there's a pattern - if it means there's a connection with FBI.

From Pepsi to death is 9282 days and add another 180 days that is 1-8=7  December 22, 2009 it's 9462 days =21  and 1351 weeks =10

From and including: Thursday, June 25, 2009
To and including: Tuesday, December 222009
It is 181 days = 10
25 weeks = 7

From and including: Tuesday, December 22, 2009
To and including: Friday, December 21, 2012
It is 1096 days  =7
156 weeks  12

I've always wondered if CM number 2926725 = 33 and MJ 073164 is 73 =10 1 64=10 = 111 or 3  means anything.  :icon_e_confused:
29 mj birthday
26 7 ?  if there's 333 pages released out of 600 that's the difference of 267
25 death
 :icon_eek:

I think you're onto something with this numerology stuff, @mindseye  :icon_e_wink:  The date of December 22 appears quite often on the pics I posted on the previous page...

@Sim....you rock  :icon_albino:

Love you too, sis  :icon_razz:
  :) I don't rock, WE rock !!! we ALL do !!  :icon_e_wink:   :icon_lol:

BTC, there are thousands of good investigative posts made by smart members (many past), but there’s also the very necessary contribution members still here can make by remembering and condensing, and giving overall statements coming from the past investigations.  It’s a daunting task, and unfortunately I have such a rotten memory section of my brain.  I can just barely keep up with main threads every day, do a little other investigating – never mind reread some older threads.  Though I've been here since the very beginning, I am so thankful for the ones here who can so well remember obscure details from several years ago.  :beerchug: I wish I could emplant a 'total recall' computer chip in my brain.  :Crash: 
But it's teamwork, we each do what we can according to our gifts!  To all:
 :bearhug:
I fully agree with this whole paragraph^^  We're a TEAM   :multiplespotting:  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Andrea

December 03, 2012, 07:36:40 PM

I've thought for quite a while that if there is a sting then it would almost have to be against the "big fish" in the world.  To incorporate a sting into such an elaborate hoax would mean the target is of the "TPTB"-scale (white-collar crime to the extreme) because it's not going to take such a hoax to catch some rinky-dink crime ring or whatever.  I don't think there's anyone on here who completely denies any FBI involvement in MJ's life or the hoax.  It's been established.

bec:
But the question that continues to nag at my thoughts is this:

Does some sort of FBI awareness/cooperation mean that a sting is going on? and does proof of the former prove the later by default?

That's the part that gets me.  How does FBI involvement = sting = DWD patient?  That is a genuine question because I don't get it.  A sting I can understand based on things Michael and his family have said, MJ stated when Invincible came out that there was a conspiracy against him.  And of course the allegations prove that as well.  So I get the need to stop these people, whoever they are exactly.  But we don't know nearly enough to conclude that a DWD patient was needed for a sting to happen.  We can't rely on yet-to-be-determined information/evidence we don't have.  I cannot make an informed decision without all the information because to do so would be dismissing a very important lesson that Michael has been trying to teach people for years.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions