Re: Official back & Front thread
February 22, 2012, 02:56:38 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I can´t tell. Only MJ knows the answer, but, one can take a look at his concerts and see how people shout their love to him and supports him.

We need to consider that MJ born as an average human has not had an average life and with that comes also the ability to not trust people. so I guess that finding "genuine love" has been a hard task to accomplish.

Thank you MissG, i agree with you, i do believe Michael has people next to him who he can trust. You can't hoax your death without trusting some people. But your right it must be very hard for Michael.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

MissG

February 22, 2012, 03:02:26 PM
I can´t tell. Only MJ knows the answer, but, one can take a look at his concerts and see how people shout their love to him and supports him.

We need to consider that MJ born as an average human has not had an average life and with that comes also the ability to not trust people. so I guess that finding "genuine love" has been a hard task to accomplish.

Thank you MissG, i agree with you, i do believe Michael has people next to him who he can trust. You can't hoax your death without trusting some people. But your right it must be very hard for Michael.

The ones that would love him unconditionally are supposed to be his family. His children first. Parents, brothers and sisters second. Friends (very good ones) third.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

emulik

February 22, 2012, 03:09:04 PM

The ones that would love him unconditionally are supposed to be his family. His children first. Parents, brothers and sisters second. Friends (very good ones) third.

agree with both of you. It must be really hard to trust people after bad experiences, but I hope that Michael has some very close friends and family to whom he can absolutely trust. And my biggest wish is Michael to know that he can always trust us and count on us. We are his Army of true LOVE. bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

February 22, 2012, 03:25:34 PM

agree with both of you. It must be really hard to trust people after bad experiences, but I hope that Michael has some very close friends and family to whom he can absolutely trust. And my biggest wish is Michael to know that he can always trust us and count on us. We are his Army of true LOVE. bearhug

MissG, i agree Family first, its natural, and your kids are the most important ones they have your blood running through they're vains, they are a part of you.

Emulik, I have the same wish ( and i gues most, or even all of us wish the same).

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

everlastinglove_MJ

February 22, 2012, 03:29:21 PM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeVt9UEUh-8 [/youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeVt9UEUh-8

Text:
Sadly, sadly, we live in a state of fear. Everyday we hear of war on the news, on the radio and television and the newspapers, always of war.

We hear of nations hurting each other, of neighbours hurting each other, of families hurting each other and the children killing each other.

We must learn to live and love each other before its too late. We have to stop! We have to stop the prejudice, we have to stop the hating, we have to stop living in fear of our own neighbours.

I would like all of you now to take the hand of the person to the left and to the right. Go ahead! Right now! I mean it! Dont be shy! Do it! It starts now! To the person next to you. To the left and the right. I mean it. Right now! Go ahead! Dont be shy. Do it! Do it! Now, tell the person ... tell the person next to you that you care for them. Tell them that you care for them. Tell them that you love them. Tell them that you love them. This is what makes the difference.
Together ... (Michael laughing) ... (audience screaming) ... together we can make a change of the world. Together we can help to stop racism. Together we can help to stop prejudice. We can help the world live without fear. Its our only hope, without hope we are lost

I believe that unconditional love is to reach beyond your personal circle of interpretation, experience and feeling of love without prejudice and fear. You don't know the person next to you, about his/her religion, background, profession, country, criminal/non-criminal past etc., it doesn't matter, just  <- expand.> your love. This is the message that Michael's giving us in his impressive speech. It is linked on FB and I think it should be spread on social media because it definitely will make a difference!

LOVE

"Humanity has long held onto the belief that one is only worthy of love ‘if I have…’; that one can only be happy ‘if I have…’; that one can only have abundance ‘if I have…’. As conditions of worth, these very ‘if’s’ that we saw as the route to getting our needs met, are exactly what has stopped us doing so and in turn prevented us both individually and collectively from living from a space of unconditional love and acceptance. With no ‘if’s', there is nothing to hold us back and nothing for us to hide behind." You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

emulik

February 22, 2012, 03:35:54 PM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeVt9UEUh-8 [/youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeVt9UEUh-8

Text:
Sadly, sadly, we live in a state of fear. Everyday we hear of war on the news, on the radio and television and the newspapers, always of war.

We hear of nations hurting each other, of neighbours hurting each other, of families hurting each other and the children killing each other.

We must learn to live and love each other before its too late. We have to stop! We have to stop the prejudice, we have to stop the hating, we have to stop living in fear of our own neighbours.

I would like all of you now to take the hand of the person to the left and to the right. Go ahead! Right now! I mean it! Dont be shy! Do it! It starts now! To the person next to you. To the left and the right. I mean it. Right now! Go ahead! Dont be shy. Do it! Do it! Now, tell the person ... tell the person next to you that you care for them. Tell them that you care for them. Tell them that you love them. Tell them that you love them. This is what makes the difference.
Together ... (Michael laughing) ... (audience screaming) ... together we can make a change of the world. Together we can help to stop racism. Together we can help to stop prejudice. We can help the world live without fear. Its our only hope, without hope we are lost

I believe that unconditional love is to reach beyond your personal circle of interpretation, experience and feeling of love without prejudice and fear. You don't know the person next to you, about his/her religion, background, profession, country, criminal/non-criminal past etc., it doesn't matter, just  <- expand.> your love. This is the message that Michael's giving us in his impressive speech. It is linked on FB and I think it should be spread on social media because it definitely will make a difference!

LOVE

"Humanity has long held onto the belief that one is only worthy of love ‘if I have…’; that one can only be happy ‘if I have…’; that one can only have abundance ‘if I have…’. As conditions of worth, these very ‘if’s’ that we saw as the route to getting our needs met, are exactly what has stopped us doing so and in turn prevented us both individually and collectively from living from a space of unconditional love and acceptance. With no ‘if’s', there is nothing to hold us back and nothing for us to hide behind." You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

/bravo/ exactly Everlasting, Michael needs us to spread love. It is well known that only simple smile to a stranger on the street can make a miracle in his life. It is that simple, so lets start!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

everlastinglove_MJ

February 22, 2012, 03:49:08 PM

/bravo/ exactly Everlasting, Michael needs us to spread love. It is well known that only simple smile to a stranger on the street can make a miracle in his life. It is that simple, so lets start!

YES no matter the other person is  >:( or  /pull hair/ or :-X or  crash/ I WILL  :) :) :) :) :) :)  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

curls

February 22, 2012, 04:13:03 PM

Just to add that "our" love to MJ is in deed unconditional. We give and get nothing really in return.

I have to disagree with you on this MissG!  For a start, love is not about getting anything 'in return'.  And surely you don't really mean you get nothing from MJ? Personally, I don't think I'm overstating things if I say he's given me more than anyone else ever has. He's made me look within and outside of myself (no-one else has done that to the same extent) and that's a 'gift' I never imagined receiving when I began this whole hoax thing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 22, 2012, 04:29:33 PM
I completely agree curls...very well said  ::P

I have 'given' Mike love for 35 years and that in no way, shape or form comes close to comparing to what he has 'given' to me. 

I got back what I gave in abundance...and so much more.

Thanks Mike for your gift of love...and for all the other treasures you gave without even knowing it.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

Grace

February 22, 2012, 04:33:04 PM

Text:

I would like all of you now to take the hand of the person to the left and to the right. Go ahead! Right now! I mean it! Dont be shy! Do it! It starts now! To the person next to you. To the left and the right. I mean it. Right now! Go ahead! Dont be shy. Do it! Do it! Now, tell the person ...
tell the person next to you that you care for them. Tell them that you care for them. Tell them that you love them. Tell them that you love them. This is what makes the difference.[/b]

^^^^^^^^
     THIS !

TIME TO DO.

TIME TO  bearhug THE WORLD.

YOU WILL WONDER ABOUT THE WONDERS IN YOUR LIFE WHEN YOU START TO  bearhug THE WORLD.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

MJonmind

February 22, 2012, 05:09:05 PM
Imconvinced, in the video you posted, when that little girl from the middle-east whose family had been killed said, “I hate the Americans for what they did, and everybody here hates them”, how can love be put back in that little girl’s heart. That just breaks my heart hearing her. :cry:

Veronicafall
As someone said here before: a person who is loved since their birth, they don't end up harming others.
 Criminals, violent men/ women with their lovers, thieves, etc. are the result of the whole society, not just their families.
Abusers often want to hurt others, because of inner pain from abuse they experienced. Cycles.  It will take a miracle, it will take strong people showing love in profound ways to break that cycle.

Then there are those destined to do evil things, it seems from birth.  There are many in the history of the world. Who knows if they have a demon inside, or there is chemical imbalance.  However, IMO this is part of God’s plan of the ages. Evil people, disease are similar to natural destructive powers such as volcanoes, earthquakes, floods, and tornadoes. They make our world what it is.  We must rise above the natural problems with our inventions, use of resources. We must rise above the evil people with our heroes, leaders, and focus.  But ultimately only God can and will change hearts and calm storms.

MissG
Family is tricky. I know my extended family will be there for me when I’m sick, in deep trouble, or dead, but it’s the in-between times I have trouble with.  My spouse and kids are who I totally trust.  Maybe it’s the same with Michael.

Emulik
It must be really hard to trust people after bad experiences, but I hope that Michael has some very close friends and family to whom he can absolutely trust. And my biggest wish is Michael to know that he can always trust us and count on us. We are his Army of true LOVE.

Yes, I do hope he can feel our deep-rooted love for him as a person (not just a personality), and that it lifts him up to give him strength for his task and purpose.

Everlasting, I love MJ’s speech on love. However he’s only addressing certain issues there. At another time he quotes the Bible verse, “Money is the root of all evil.”
1 Timothy 6:6-11
6But godliness with contentment is great gain. 7For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out. 8And having food and raiment let us be therewith content. 9But they that will be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and hurtful lusts, which drown men in destruction and perdition.10For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows. 11But thou, O man of God, flee these things; and follow after righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, meekness.

Curls
Personally, I don't think I'm overstating things if I say he's given me more than anyone else ever has. He's made me look within and outside of myself (no-one else has done that to the same extent) and that's a 'gift' I never imagined receiving when I began this whole hoax thing.
/bravo/ This is so absolutely true for me!  He has brought me so much joy.
Thank you Michael!

MissG
Well.....the post I just wrote sounds very complicated ... I hope you understand what I mean. It is not my day...*going to my corner and stop breathing*
Well you do write like an intellectual, but I forgive you. ;D   And please keep breathing, we need everyone here! 
I do love you, you always make me smile!
Last Edit: February 22, 2012, 05:21:37 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
February 22, 2012, 05:58:30 PM
Yes, we have learned and have gotten so much from Michael.  He's uniting and healing the world !!  He's given up his whole life for us.  No privacy,constant pressure,constant work,court cases,danger, media lies and a lot more we don't even know.  He donated millions and helped thousands of children and there's probably a lot more we don't know.  The good things people do don't make the news as much.
Michael we really appreciate you and love love love love you for it.   
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

suspicious mind

February 22, 2012, 11:18:05 PM

didn't the rabbi mention in his book that he wrote this speech for michael , or did i imagine it?
Text:

LOVE

Last Edit: February 22, 2012, 11:21:37 PM by suspicious mind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
February 23, 2012, 12:10:12 AM
Well.....the post I just wrote sounds very complicated ... I hope you understand what I mean. It is not my day...*going to my corner and stop breathing*

Just to add that "our" love to MJ is in deed unconditional. We give and get nothing really in return.

We get nothing in return??? I DON'T THINK SO!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 23, 2012, 01:15:56 AM

YES no matter the other person is  >:( or  /pull hair/ or :-X or  crash/ I WILL  :) :) :) :) :) :)  bearhug

lol, i do and did this all my life now, because this is who i am, and my husband asked me some years ago :why are you greeting everyone, stop doing this. Your to friendly to everyone.
But what i did expirience is that mostly older people are looking at you as if your are a lunatic when you greeting them. LOL

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
― Michael Jackson