bec

Re: Official back & Front thread
November 11, 2012, 08:34:26 AM
This is not the place to talk politics if we all want to continue to be friends on the back side. Mutual respect is in order for differing opinions on that subject here, please.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

November 11, 2012, 09:50:33 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This is not the place to talk politics if we all want to continue to be friends on the back side. Mutual respect is in order for differing opinions on that subject here, please.

That's a bit 'confusing' considering we were discussing 'politics' just a few pages back...not to mention, a possible connection between Mike and Obama has been mentioned several times throughout this hoax, with no 'warning' against it.  If a theory of a connection between Mike and Obama is 'allowed'....and it has been in this thread and others....then opposing views should also be allowed IMO.  As 'investigators', we should always try to look at all angles, not just the ones we're 'comfortable' with.

If the 'rule of thumb' is now gonna be that politics should not be discussed....which, unfortunately, may very well be a 'good' idea considering the deep-rooted beliefs of many here, then IMO talk about an Obama/Mike connection should also be 'warned' against....to keep it fair.

With L.O.V.E. always.
Last Edit: November 11, 2012, 09:59:39 AM by BeTheChange
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
November 11, 2012, 09:57:44 AM
Thanks for sharing Diggy.  There's so much propoganda that many do not understand/know what is going on.  There's propoganda all over the world preventing the truth and preventing people from uniting.  The internet is helping fight this.  I know there are still horrible wars going on but hopefully Obama will end more war/destruction ?  He took troops out of Iraq and hopefully this will continue with Afghanistan and other places.   He's only one person after all.  It's up to us to unite and stop listening to propoganda etc.  They can't have an army with no soldiers or weapons.    "It's up to us or it will never be done".

Love You
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
November 11, 2012, 10:26:20 AM
Here you go @sweetsunset.  Here are few videos with Keisha Crowther who says she is one of twelve wisdom keepers.  I posted one and SimPattyK posted the other one for the group, The Coming Age of Aquarius on the Hoaxbook.  There are also more on youtube.  She is very good.  We thought it was connected to Front because he mentioned the Shamans and also had a similar necklace to Keisha's. 

Like Keisha says "All you have to do is be Love"    :icon_razz:
Last Edit: November 11, 2012, 10:33:09 AM by Dontwalkaway
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
November 11, 2012, 11:05:55 AM
Here you go @sweetsunset.  Here are few videos with Keisha Crowther who says she is one of twelve wisdom keepers.  I posted one and SimPattyK posted the other one for the group, The Coming Age of Aquarius on the Hoaxbook.  There are also more on youtube.  She is very good.  We thought it was connected to Front because he mentioned the Shamans and also had a similar necklace to Keisha's. 

Thank you so much DWA I was impressed when I first watched this vid, she says there are 12 wisdom keepers all over the world if Michael was wearing that leather necklace does it mean he is one of them? I listened her to say there was one in the States but I think the one in the States in Keisha herself? I  found it very interesting and I think this is related with what Front posted about the shamans.
Last Edit: November 11, 2012, 11:07:44 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

diggyon

November 11, 2012, 11:06:49 AM

That's a bit 'confusing' considering we were discussing 'politics' just a few pages back...not to mention, a possible connection between Mike and Obama has been mentioned several times throughout this hoax, with no 'warning' against it.  If a theory of a connection between Mike and Obama is 'allowed'....and it has been in this thread and others....then opposing views should also be allowed IMO.  As 'investigators', we should always try to look at all angles, not just the ones we're 'comfortable' with.

If the 'rule of thumb' is now gonna be that politics should not be discussed....which, unfortunately, may very well be a 'good' idea considering the deep-rooted beliefs of many here, then IMO talk about an Obama/Mike connection should also be 'warned' against....to keep it fair.

With L.O.V.E. always.

Thank you so much BeTheChange for your post. I guess bec is afraid of a "war" because of different political point of views. It was not expected that someone would post what I posted. Anyway, I just wanted to talk about the American foreign policy from a different point of view, the American foreign policy in the eyes of those who suffer from it.
Anyway, since we are not allowed to talk about politics anymore (I have to respect the rules), then I guess we should close the Michael/ Obama subject.
But thank you again BeTheChange. I really appreciate your post  :th_bravo:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

Andrea

November 11, 2012, 11:12:02 AM

To others: I don't need to feel close to MJ or the Jacksons and that's not why I am here. The only thing that matters to me is that MJ's reputation is properly restored and the TRUTH of those horrible allegations finally recognized by the world. I've been hanging on back's prophesy for years, maybe harder and more tightly even then MJ's hand.

Sure, I want to see him come back all bad ass and punk the world, but when all was said n done n the dust settled, it'd be a let down without fulfillment of the prophecy.

Not only a let-down, bec - but if the world still views MJ with suspicion and his name is not cleared once and for all, I'm concerned that this hoax will be brushed aside and will go down in history as another crazy stunt by 'wacko jacko'. I've seen it in people's eyes already. For it to get the attention and acknowledgement it absolutley deserves, the world has to view MJ differently.

On the plus side, MJ most surely knows this! I suppose that's where the 'faith' people talk about comes in! Hang in there bec!  :bearhug:

I think the world will view MJ differently once he returns.  Right now, many believe that MJ died as a poor drug addict who lost control of his life years ago.  His return will SHOW these people just how wrong they are, that not only is MJ NOT a drug addict who squandered everything away but that he fooled them all and made them think something that wasn't true.  It will only be natural for them to wonder what else isn't true about Michael and WHAT would motivate him to do this.  There will be some who will be pissed off for being tricked but I think even they will acknowledge the brilliance of the hoax and want to know WHY.

There are many reasons for Michael's motivation for pulling off this hoax and I believe prominent among those reasons is to clear his name, show people that the media lies and not to judge someone based on hearsay.  We all know Michael was wronged in the worst possible way and it's time for those people behind that to be exposed.   I believe the accusers themselves (J & G) will come clean - they should have done so already of course, but it's never too late where truth is concerned.  I imagine that would be part of or subsequent to the return somehow.

We know specific characters behind the accusations but what about the people behind them?  This is where the conspiracy that Michael spoke of comes in.  He didn't want to say much at the time but he let us know that there were people out there who were bent on destroying him, powerful people.  Like TPTB-type people who detested Michael for spreading love and faith instead of fear and hate.   Good vs. evil, Front said that himself and it goes beyond what was done to Michael (bigger picture).

We've been told the truth will prevail and I believe it will and I will do my part, however small, to help that happen.  Army of LOVE represent, yo!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
November 11, 2012, 11:13:13 AM
What!
lol UYI.....what are you what'ing at ?
Huh?
:thjajaja121:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

diggyon

November 11, 2012, 11:21:53 AM
Thanks for sharing Diggy.  There's so much propoganda that many do not understand/know what is going on.  There's propoganda all over the world preventing the truth and preventing people from uniting.  The internet is helping fight this.  I know there are still horrible wars going on but hopefully Obama will end more war/destruction ?  He took troops out of Iraq and hopefully this will continue with Afghanistan and other places.   He's only one person after all.  It's up to us to unite and stop listening to propoganda etc.  They can't have an army with no soldiers or weapons.    "It's up to us or it will never be done".

Love You

I totally agree with you DWA! It is us who have to make the change and stop the suffering of others. The suffering around the word is endless. Some African countries fight with each other and the world doesn't hear about it. Those are poor countries. I sometimes wonder who is providing them with the weapons? I guess a group of people -those who are selling weapons- will do their best to keep wars between the countries so they could sell more and more weapons. And of course they don't care about the innocent people who die during these wars. I don't know if it is possible to stop these people from manipulating others and start wars. I hope some day we can !

Much Love to you 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

emulik

November 11, 2012, 11:35:37 AM
Yes, enjoy the ride. 

The world is a much better place when you live in faith and not fear.
Thank you for your words Andrea! so true! If we would constantly live in the fear, world would be not nice place to live in..I have learned in last years (and it lasts) to enjoy every moment of life, especially small things we experience everyday!
"Stop existing and start living" ....thank you MJ!

It is good to dream during day, dream about something wonderful to happen!  :icon_bounce: :icon_razz:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

Andrea

November 11, 2012, 11:47:48 AM
Yes, enjoy the ride. 

The world is a much better place when you live in faith and not fear.
Thank you for your words Andrea! so true! If we would constantly live in the fear, world would be not nice place to live in..I have learned in last years (and it lasts) to enjoy every moment of life, especially small things we experience everyday!
"Stop existing and start living" ....thank you MJ!

It is good to dream during day, dream about something wonderful to happen!  :icon_bounce: :icon_razz:

Thanks emulik, I totally agree.   :icon_e_smile:

People have been suppressed to live in fear for too long!  Once a person gets past fear and lives with love and faith (in whatever you have faith in), your life is yours again, not theirs.   We're meant to be happy, our bodies know it - the mind just needs to catch up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do

November 11, 2012, 12:18:35 PM
I am silent because I am calm. Calm in the face of the storm.

I feel that there is nothing more to say or do.

I know that God will make it right for Michael and I feel that we´re close to the end of this labor.

The only thing that I would like to know though is how Michael is feeling at the moment? Excited, scared....?

Michael, stay safe, stay happy and healthy and I wish you a safe return home.

+ 1
I would like to participate more in these conversations than I'm doing now, but like Mary said: I feel that there is nothing more to say or do. And that's why I'm waiting patiently for what is to come...... :icon_bounce: :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 11, 2012, 01:03:48 PM
... Have a little fun in the midst of all seriousness…relax.
So the TIAI thread is on the "same page" as this thread. Have faith, not fear!   :icon_razz:
:)

Proverbs 15:13,15, "A merry heart maketh a cheerful countenance: but by sorrow of the heart the spirit is broken. ... All the days of the afflicted are evil: but he that is of a merry heart hath a continual feast."

Proverbs 17:22, "A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 11, 2012, 01:43:05 PM

Thank you so much DWA I was impressed when I first watched this vid, she says there are 12 wisdom keepers all over the world if Michael was wearing that leather necklace does it mean he is one of them? I listened her to say there was one in the States but I think the one in the States in Keisha herself? I  found it very interesting and I think this is related with what Front posted about the shamans.

I don't know if Michael is one of the 12 shamans.
I'd rather think  that Michael wanted us to look at Kiesha's videos.... so he subtly directed us toward her by posting (through Front-username) that photo with the necklace in question!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

November 11, 2012, 01:44:20 PM
Okay, whatever......

Time for some fun  :LolLolLolLol:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

Abraham Lincoln