Re: Official back & Front thread
September 01, 2010, 11:31:25 AM
The part when he says TAKEOVER, reminds me of Another Part Of Me. "We're taking over...we have the truth...this is our mission...to see it through..." Just a thought I had about BACK. Any new posts from him? Just curious.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

Glinda

September 01, 2010, 01:58:03 PM
Quote from: "looking4truth"
The part when he says TAKEOVER, reminds me of Another Part Of Me. "We're taking over...we have the truth...this is our mission...to see it through..." Just a thought I had about BACK. Any new posts from him? Just curious.

That's the whole thing.
See it trough.
Do we like what we see?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 04, 2010, 08:26:23 PM
Quote from: "Glinda"

That's the whole thing.
See it trough.
Do we like what we see?

Hummm! The more I read through Back's posts, the more I get this picture in my head of "the man" behind a large Apple screen, "playing" himself ... and I am really excited 'cos it is exciting!  8-)
Here are some thoughts about the messages in Back's posts:

1. Take -over:  back appears to use the word in relation to a "music" take-over.  "It is not a come-back but a take-over" when talking about the O2 concert and a reference to fans needing to buy the "new album" to "catapult its release into the stratosphere" , "A true "take-over" will need this type of commitment.

2.TMZ: back clearly does not appreciate Harvey Levin, but understands how to use the media to take advantage of it " these media companies are nothing more than partitions of a small Hollywood studio. Puppets and puppeteers galore..." As such, there may not be a conflict with TS/TIAI.

3. Back is MJ: "Literally the "KING" is "BACK" -  :shock:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

4. Possible reference to the 5Brothers Enterprise website?: Wondering whether the "Formulation of [square] meshing letter to number, it's just around the corner, before you "hear" that tHuNdEr." may have been either a reference to the O2 (O square?) or a reference to the 5BrothersEnterprise website, which also matches the description of meshing letter to numbers and makes a Thunder sound when the "square" appears on the screen.  This site would also be a possible match for "Drama shall soon be met with that glorious shield of silence, while simultaneously being FOREVER replaced by that "square" of thunder, just around the corner."

5. Reference to TS?: "tHREAD-sTARTER, 2-words"  Post from 18/02/09

6. BAM and Patience:[/u] "That whole pack of "mutts" should not take this for granted. All could be well, then ---BAM-----wtf just happened......" Could this be in reference to the intention of the BAM?
The second post on the above link is also interesting, it refers to "Patience is a virtue"... "The future holds GREAT things. Believe it or NOT. Focus oN the "green" and imagine (see) the possibilities." This somehow brings "green man" to mind, I can even see eyes on Back green "avatar"...

7.This is it?: "A return to positivity soon.... this i <*-*>  (post from 13/08/09)

8. Justice: Justice is a key agenda item for Back, there are multiple example of it through its various posts. Justice for what MJ went through in 1993 and 2005, Justice from a "Music/Art" perspective, Justice from the Media are those coming out very strongly.
Also note the reference to 2 different Kings below... Who is he referring to? Elvis?
Extract from Of a tHeOrY or Vision - 18/11/2009
Arms, wrist and feet. Bludgeoned through the veins.
Arms, wrist and feet, Poisoned through the veins.
Two different Kings, with different Reigns.
And The End result shall be the same.

JUSTICE........For it is already written!

And shall be illUMINATED! (E. Chandler— I hope you left proper notice repenting---the inferno awaits and you shall become a believer in what you didn’t before. HELL is your EQUALIZER. You’ve earned it!

“With all the ingredients—is it Simmering---can you smell it—how long before the “pie” is done.” – As many have realized, IT would have been greatness to an infinite degree.

9. The O2 announcement: "Doubt is the greatest motivator" (Post from 12/03/09)  As if to say that the doubt was created on purpose to create suspicion....

10. The New Theory of Seven: The post from 25/08/2006 refers to 25/06/2006 and describes the 7 days theory. What are the probability of such a post existing and MJ "dying" on the 25/06/2009 having displayed his nice 777 red shirt numerous times during the rehearsals. To reflect on some words used in another Back post, this specific post more than any others shift my Belief to the Know!  :D  The theory merits more attention.
Also note the comment in Back post "Whatever happened to mystery777..." or "... what will be an unmatched tsunami in the world of music."

11. 2012: I am sure I read in at least one of Back post a reference to the stars lining up... but I cannot find the post - I will post if I find it or if anybody has got it...?

Going to my dreams now...

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

September 05, 2010, 07:25:07 PM
Thanks for your input TheRunningGIrl. If you do not mind, I wished to add on to your thoughts.

1. I always thought TAKEOVER means taking over the music industry and bringing it back to what it was about before the corporate world got their hands on it. In order to takeover that part, there has to be a take over in other parts of the entertainment industry as well as the media, government, etc, since they are all interlink with one another so it will be a true takeover in every sense if this is what he means.

2. I like your hypothesis about TMZ. That could be the case. I doubt TMZ knows the full story behind this whole adventure, they may know part of it and that is all they need to know in order to do its part. BACK's disdain for Harvey Levin could also be a distraction from what's really going on--a partnership between the two. So the contradiction between BACK and TS could be done on purpose to keep people guessing, those of us who are interested for good reasons and those of us who are interested for not-so-good reasons.

3. I love that quote about The King is "BACK". Very clever. It seems like a pretty bold clue as to who this person is but it could also be looked at another way.

4. Great job with this one. I would have never thought of that. I think you may be onto something. I found a few more things interesting about this post: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOREVER is highlighted in red. Could this be in reference to the Love lives forever quote?  The second sentence that highlights CHANGE seems to be in reference to then-candidate Barack Obama.

5. Good catch! You could very well be right. TS did start a thread on here that explained a lot. Can you post BACK's post that you are referencing with this quote please?

6. Yup, you could be right. These things were discussed in this thread or the original thread at the old message board.

7. And this was mentioned on the old board as well as the original post in this thread. I think it's pretty obvious and it's funny that this was predicted years before. This, IMO, shows that this was planned years ago. It could've been filmed years ago as well.

8. Yes, BACK was always about JUSTICE. He could be referencing Elvis but I thought he was talking about Jesus, given the context of the post. Again, it could be another way to say two things at the same time. (ie The King is "BACK".)

9. Good observation. Never thought of that. Could also be in reference to how we ended up here--through doubt of the story that was presented to us about Michael Jackson's transition. And with this doubt, it has motivated us to be on this adventure.

10. And yup, this theory was mentioned in the original post there as well as the old post on the old message board. This post made me wonder about his death.

11. Unfortunately, I can't help you with the 2012 reference. "the stars lining up" reminds me, again, of Another Part Of Me. "Those planets are lining up...,we're bringing brighter days..."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

anewfan

September 05, 2010, 08:26:37 PM

Here is a link to the tHREAD sTARTER post. I bookmarked it, because it made me think of TS also.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

September 05, 2010, 08:54:28 PM
Quote from: "anewfan"

Here is a link to the tHREAD sTARTER post. I bookmarked it, because it made me think of TS also.

Thank you! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 05, 2010, 09:25:23 PM
Just out of curiosity, I checked to see how many days it was between the date BACK posted the tHREAD sTARTER post (February 18, 2009) and the date TS revealed himself (December 22, 2009) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. This is what I got:   307  Days   -- or --   43  Weeks and  6  Days

Hmm...3 sevens perhaps or 4+3=7?  It could just be a .... coincidence.  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
September 05, 2010, 09:50:24 PM
Please my friends, if you watch these videos you will make the connection to "Back's" posts! In the first one you will see the same avatar that "Back" uses! The answers lie within these videos!! I love you all...this is all for LOVE!!!
start at the beginning dec 2008...you won't be sorry!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

September 06, 2010, 05:16:16 AM
:?  Am I the only one who has no clue about who Back is?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

September 06, 2010, 08:49:02 AM
Looking4truth thank you for your feedback, I do very much appreciate that you have added valuable comments to my original thoughts; those are meant to be expanded upon and discussed so that we can create a clear summary of why we believe that Back is Key to this hoax. The clearer the message is, the more people will understand it; it is a very time consuming exercise to go through Back's posts... <!-- s:roll: --> :roll: <!-- s:roll: --> ... it takes some doing! but I am glad they were copied (Thanks Pammy) before most of them got deleted.
I hope you do not mind me further adding to your post. (In red on the quote below)

There is much more in the Back posts that is of relevance to what has already been discussed on this forum and I will document this in a new post in the coming days.  (e.g. Chris Brown reference, Spiritual beliefs, the most recent posts to be analysed, the vendetta and the names on the list - this is very relevant to some of the individuals who have been reported dead since the start of the hoax  <!-- s:shock: --> :shock: <!-- s:shock: --> -, expending on the New seven days theory so that everybody understands that it is no coincidence and very specific -Back first posted this on the 25th June 2006 and it leaves absolutely no room to doubt its relevance to the hoax.)

Quote from: looking4truth
Thanks for your input TheRunningGIrl. If you do not mind, I wished to add on to your thoughts.

1. I always thought TAKEOVER means taking over the music industry and bringing it back to what it was about before the corporate world got their hands on it. In order to takeover that part, there has to be a take over in other parts of the entertainment industry as well as the media, government, etc, since they are all interlink with one another so it will be a true takeover in every sense if this is what he means.
TheRunningGirl: Exactly my thoughts, I believe that the prime reason for the hoax is indeed taking over the music industry and bringing it back to a state that takes out the corrupted corporate layer that benefits neither the artists or their "fans"; it is also about breaking the power of the media by demonstrating their lies/lack of integrity and use by non scrupulous power hungry politicians and others to turn public opinions to support their own non ethical goals.   This is a HUGE undertaking and a dangerous one and that's why he needs both very powerful individuals on his side as well as millions of supporters worldwide to see it through.  What is very interesting here is that this is all about  NWO/Illuminati/mind control but it is said in plain words with a clear focus on what needs to change.

2. I like your hypothesis about TMZ. That could be the case. I doubt TMZ knows the full story behind this whole adventure, they may know part of it and that is all they need to know in order to do its part. BACK's disdain for Harvey Levin could also be a distraction from what's really going on--a partnership between the two. So the contradiction between BACK and TS could be done on purpose to keep people guessing, those of us who are interested for good reasons and those of us who are interested for not-so-good reasons.
TheRunningGirl: I agree... deals need to be made with enemies sometimes! Who ever has read Machiavelli will know that!

3. I love that quote about The King is "BACK". Very clever. It seems like a pretty bold clue as to who this person is but it could also be looked at another way.
TheRunningGirl: Very true! However I have not found any other so called informers/fans...etc with so much insight and foresight and this Back's post is just the statement of who is it, the proof is in his other posts content.

4. Great job with this one. I would have never thought of that. I think you may be onto something. I found a few more things interesting about this post: <!-- m -->You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<!-- m --> FOREVER is highlighted in red. Could this be in reference to the Love lives forever quote?  The second sentence that highlights CHANGE seems to be in reference to then-candidate Barack Obama.
TheRunningGirl: The second sentence may indeed be a reference to OBAMA coming to power and bringing Change. Not sure of the meaning of FOREVER being highlighted in red, it could be in reference of the Love lives forever quote... question is Why?

5. Good catch! You could very well be right. TS did start a thread on here that explained a lot. Can you post BACK's post that you are referencing with this quote please?
TheRunningGirl: Anewfan was much faster than I was  ;)

6. Yup, you could be right. These things were discussed in this thread or the original thread at the old message board.
TheRunningGirl: In simple words, the BAM is when the "take-over" is complete. I love the statement "Lets see how you dance and sweat to You Rock My World". The choice of words does live me speechless, it is so witty, he seems so vindicated... it makes you want to catch the train... 8-)  

7. And this was mentioned on the old board as well as the original post in this thread. I think it's pretty obvious and it's funny that this was predicted years before. This, IMO, shows that this was planned years ago. It could've been filmed years ago as well.
TheRunningGirl: Again a strong pointer to who Back is and the relevance of his posts

8. Yes, BACK was always about JUSTICE. He could be referencing Elvis but I thought he was talking about Jesus, given the context of the post. Again, it could be another way to say two things at the same time. (ie The King is "BACK".)
TheRunningGirl: You know the way Back is vindicated against certain people, against the music industry, against the media and political puppets always brings the image of V for Vendetta in my mind (And remember his kids wearing V masks in some photos!).  The Hoax is really as much a Vendetta as a radical worldwide change in the way the media and music industry is run, there is a lot of anger here and a need to clear his name and punish those who instigated his "crucifixion".  It comes very strongly in a number of his posts.... and he is right!

9. Good observation. Never thought of that. Could also be in reference to how we ended up here--through doubt of the story that was presented to us about Michael Jackson's transition. And with this doubt, it has motivated us to be on this adventure.

10. And yup, this theory was mentioned in the original post there as well as the old post on the old message board. This post made me wonder about his death.
TheRunningGirl: I think it would be worthwhile to go through this theory again - I have read through those posts again and again and there can be no doubts that they referred to the events that we are currently living through. People misunderstood it initially as being a reference to Tupac but it is not, the only thing he borrowed from Tupac is the "Seven Days Theory", the New Seven Days Theory is all about MJ and it is so specific that there is no denying that it is the original description of the Hoax. Absolutely None.

11. Unfortunately, I can't help you with the 2012 reference. "the stars lining up" reminds me, again, of Another Part Of Me. "Those planets are lining up...,we're bringing brighter days...
The RunningGirl: Let's forget this one, I probably dreamt about it - literally or not!    ;) "

With L.O.V.E
Last Edit: September 20, 2011, 03:29:17 AM by ForstAMoon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 06, 2010, 09:58:56 AM
Quote from: "Gema"
:?  Am I the only one who has no clue about who Back is?

Check out the original post, I explain who he is.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 06, 2010, 10:14:47 AM
Quote from: "TheRunningGirl"
Looking4truth thank you for your feedback, I do very much appreciate that you have added valuable comments to my original thoughts; those are meant to be expanded upon and discussed so that we can create a clear summary of why we believe that Back is Key to this hoax. The clearer the message is, the more people will understand it; it is a very time consuming exercise to go through Back's posts... :roll: ... it takes some doing! but I am glad they were copied (Thanks Pammy) before most of them got deleted.
I hope you do not mind me further adding to your post. (In red on the quote below)

There is much more in the Back posts that is of relevance to what has already been discussed on this forum and I will document this in a new post in the coming days.  (e.g. Chris Brown reference, Spiritual beliefs, the most recent posts to be analysed, the vendetta and the names on the list - this is very relevant to some of the individuals who have been reported dead since the start of the hoax  :shock: -, expending on the New seven days theory so that everybody understands that it is no coincidence and very specific -Back first posted this on the 25th June 2006 and it leaves absolutely no room to doubt its relevance to the hoax.)

Thanks for your feedback! I'll be interested in reading what else you'll highlight about these posts. I have to go back myself to see what else I can pick up on. It's always fun to go back to his posts because they are so insightful. I also think the posts about Sony should be examined so if I have time, I may take on that endeavor unless you already had in mind to do that. And again, I'm still amazed he is not highlighted more on this board. He is the one and only informer who was stating clues BEFORE June 25th.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

anewfan

September 06, 2010, 10:16:10 AM

I keep looking at this post that many think says "This Is It" and I think it means "This I See", because it says a return to positivity soon............this i <*-*>

The last part looks like a face (emoticon)        this i <*-*>  (this i see)

It could have double meanings as in many of his messages, though.
Last Edit: September 20, 2011, 03:30:01 AM by ForstAMoon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

September 06, 2010, 10:38:06 AM
Quote from: "TheRunningGirl"
Looking4truth thank you for your feedback, I do very much appreciate that you have added valuable comments to my original thoughts; those are meant to be expanded upon and discussed so that we can create a clear summary of why we believe that Back is Key to this hoax. The clearer the message is, the more people will understand it; it is a very time consuming exercise to go through Back's posts... :roll: ... it takes some doing! but I am glad they were copied (Thanks Pammy) before most of them got deleted.

There is much more in the Back posts that is of relevance to what has already been discussed on this forum and I will document this in a new post in the coming days.  (e.g. Chris Brown reference, Spiritual beliefs, the most recent posts to be analysed, the vendetta and the names on the list - this is very relevant to some of the individuals who have been reported dead since the start of the hoax  :shock: -, expending on the New seven days theory so that everybody understands that it is no coincidence and very specific -Back first posted this on the 25th June 2006 and it leaves absolutely no room to doubt its relevance to the hoax.)

Thanks for your feedback! I'll be interested in reading what else you'll highlight about these posts. I have to go back myself to see what else I can pick up on. It's always fun to go back to his posts because they are so insightful. I also think the posts about Sony should be examined so if I have time, I may take on that endeavor unless you already had in mind to do that. And again, I'm still amazed he is not highlighted more on this board. He is the one and only informer who was stating clues BEFORE June 25th.

Looking4truth, you are absolutely right, it is a good idea to look through the Sony posts, you should be able to draw some interesting comments - I read through those and the Business insight from Back is just amazing! I am not saying this lightly, in my "spare time" I run a company ( ;) ) ... he knows what he is talking about and from "high up"!
The reason that Back is not talked more about on this board, is probably because there is a lot to take in and it takes time to read through the material and understand it.  Furthermore, many so called informers have been proven to be faked and people don't want to be "burnt" again.

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 06, 2010, 10:54:36 AM
Quote from: anewfan

I keep looking at this post that many think says "This Is It" and I think it means "This I See", because it says  a return to positivity soon............this i <*-*>

The last part looks like a face (emoticon)        this i <*-*>  (this i see)

It could have double meanings as in many of his messages, though.

Anewfan, you could well be right, This i <see> (This I see) makes sense and it could indeed have a double meaning This i <sit> (This is it). 

With L.O.V.E
Last Edit: September 20, 2011, 03:30:48 AM by ForstAMoon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions