paula-c

When I speak of how "healthy", I mean better quality shows, the fact that they spend a lot of money to start the show does not have to be quality, to me such things definitely do not like (you know my opinion), As I wrote elsewhere on this symbolism, I feel a rejection of those things, Regardless of whether the one used by the Illuminati, plus such messages that I think is not good ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

So mo are you saying that beyonce and gaga are AGAINST them? how so? because that whole show was a bunch of rituals IMO
Last Edit: February 04, 2010, 08:34:07 PM by misha86
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

Thank Paula, i got it now :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Quote from: "misha86"
So mo are you saying that beyonce and gaga are AGAINST them? how so? because that whole show was a bunch of rituals IMO
Maybe they're showing us the rituals, so we'll know it's the truth.

Hey, this just hit me- if they are, they might have some role in Michael's comeback..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Quote from: "Gema"
Yes, if you want to apply MK Ultra - illuminati - NWO in the hoax contest makes sense, but does not mind that is the reason of the hoax :)

However, is another point of view and is totally valid seeing from that perspective, as can be mine or anybody elses but, one needs to be minding the fear that this topic can create in people.

The only fear that is dangerous is the fear of not speaking up for your own rights. This hoax is full of signs pointing towards Mind Control proograms and NWO.

The Witness Protection Program would only make sense if people really would think he is dead, but more and more people are believing he's alive. That means it becomes more clear and that is not something you would see in the WPP. They would make sure people would thought he really died.

As I am still convinced he was Dave Dave on LKL, the coma theory doesn't do it for me either. Was he ill? Yes, a lot of times over the years, that should ring some alarm bells as well. But I think he was better before he started all this, otherwise he would never be able too pull this off.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

Quote from: "~Souza~"
This hoax is full of signs pointing towards Mind Control proograms and NWO.

I disagree. Those signs are the signs you want to see, are you and those who support the mind control theory the ones who point the hoax towards that point. Is your perception.

The Witness Protection Program would only make sense if people really would think he is dead.

On the contrary! If he is a witness of someone commiting crime against him or someone else, the hoax of him being dead makes sense, so he is alive.

As I am still convinced he was Dave Dave on LKL, the coma theory doesn't do it for me either. Was he ill? Yes, a lot of times over the years, that should ring some alarm bells as well. But I think he was better before he started all this, otherwise he would never be able too pull this off.

I think that he was Dave as well ;)

The coma theory:
What if crime was commited but he was saved and woke up after a week?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

JAK

No matter what is true/real, and what is false/fake, the main important thing is, Michael's safety, recovery, health, etc.  If that means he never comes back to the public scene, I sincerely understand that.  He knows he is loved.  I think though it is very important to him, that his messages be spread and acted upon...by everyone else.  We already know what they are.  They are not new.  endless circular speculation does not = action.  Speculation, with research, and plans = the road to action.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I do not believe one minute is this theory
Who started this theory anyway???
People seem to put us on the wrong track
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

You are free to believe whatever you want Hoaxornot...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael/ Mikaeel was smarter than you give him credit for and if he was 'this' puppet that You make him out to be,  Why are we investigating, are all the stones unturned or did you forget those over there.  Oh yeah those right there and I saw some, back there, over your shoulder. 3.2.1 you are wake!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
o

~Souza~

Quote from: "essenceofebony0to9"
Michael/ Mikaeel was smarter than you give him credit for and if he was 'this' puppet that You make him out to be,  Why are we investigating, are all the stones unturned or did you forget those over there.  Oh yeah those right there and I saw some, back there, over your shoulder. 3.2.1 you are wake!

Sorry, but this has NOTHING to do with intelligence, have we stated anywhere that he's stupid? I don't think so.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JAK

I've been contemplating for some time, whether I should even finish and post my story and experiences...it's soooo difficult.  I just, don't think I am ready, or if I ever will be.

One thing i know, is that all this talked about in this thread, as well as my own story, is quite REAL, but what is confusing for me, is whether it's real in the here and now, or in another dimension, or another time, or within my mind, or outside my mind, or what.  What is actual REALITY is extremely confusing, for someone like me, for someone like Michael.  What we think is reality, may be fantasy; what we think is fantasy, may be reality.  I'm not some crazed-out psycho; I'm telling you how devestating only one of many of the effects of a fractured mind can be.

If it's this way for me, imagine how it has been for Michael?

It's real...but real WHERE?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "JAK"
I've been contemplating for some time, whether I should even finish and post my story and experiences...it's soooo difficult.  I just, don't think I am ready, or if I ever will be.

One thing i know, is that all this talked about in this thread, as well as my own story, is quite REAL, but what is confusing for me, is whether it's real in the here and now, or in another dimension, or another time, or within my mind, or outside my mind, or what.  What is actual REALITY is extremely confusing, for someone like me, for someone like Michael.  What we think is reality, may be fantasy; what we think is fantasy, may be reality.  I'm not some crazed-out psycho; I'm telling you how devestating only one of many of the effects of a fractured mind can be.

God, I wish you hadn't asked that.. I absolutely pray all the time for that not to be true, but I have a feeling it could very well be.. My heart will break even harder into tiny little pieces than it did on June 25th..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LunaCielo

I  am convinced that the Illuminati and Mind Control Program has given many signs of their manipulation, and we  must understand that to defeat all this we must not be afraid to talk about it, to deepen, to bring out the terrible reality of their victims.
We must be strong and have an iron stomach to resist reading the atrocities perpetrated on victims, but if we become more numerous first understand that we are finally aware of their existence and can no longer act in secret, in shadow, to do even the evil :!:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm Alive, I'm Live, I'm A Lie...

JAK

Quote from: "PinkTopaz"
Quote from: "JAK"

God, I wish you hadn't asked that.. I absolutely pray all the time for that not to be true, but I have a feeling it could very well be.. My heart will break even harder into tiny little pieces than it did on June 25th..

I am so sorry, I don't mean to break anyone's heart.  :(

This subject is not one to tread lightly in and is not for the weak-stomached.  I am going to tell you how I am surviving these days:  emotional detachment from the flood of memory as I integrate into one.  People can believe what they want.  About me, about mind control/illuminati, whatever.  It doesn't change that I am here, and that it all exists.

despite all the fame, and pomp and circumstance, Michael's life has been a living hell.  I don't think any of you can really imagine, ok?  Mo and Souza DID say your heart would be ripped out and thrown into the deepest pit if you delved into this.  That was just touching the surface.  if you don't think you can handle being told these things, this is not the place to be.  i can't go into all the details, that would be not only invading his privacy, but his safety, as well as my own privacy and safety.  I don't want to die.  Again.

PinkTopaz I truly am sorry your heart has to be broken into more pieces.  I have tried, so hard, to heal other people's hearts.  You don't know how many shatters I have seen and held in my hands.  Some were put back together, others, i could not help.  My whole LIFE has been shattered mirrors, Michael's too.  There's nothing more to shatter.  To heal, we have to go through "the fire" to be whole.  

What's it like, to be one?  What's it like, to have continuous memory, with no gaps of time?  What's it like, not to have bouts of amnesia?  What's it like,  not to be paralyzed by fear?  What's it like, to not have Wizard of Oz and Alice in Wonderland scenarios playing themselves over and over in your head?  Peter Pan grew up and left Neverland behind...what will happen to plucky little Tinkerbell that's still here?  What's it like, to not die, over and over and over again?  I guess in time, I will find out?  That fire's gonna be hot........Lord have mercy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions