Quote from: "JAK"
Quote from: "PinkTopaz"
I've been contemplating for some time, whether I should even finish and post my story and experiences...it's soooo difficult.  I just, don't think I am ready, or if I ever will be.

One thing i know, is that all this talked about in this thread, as well as my own story, is quite REAL, but what is confusing for me, is whether it's real in the here and now, or in another dimension, or another time, or within my mind, or outside my mind, or what.  What is actual REALITY is extremely confusing, for someone like me, for someone like Michael.  What we think is reality, may be fantasy; what we think is fantasy, may be reality.  I'm not some crazed-out psycho; I'm telling you how devestating only one of many of the effects of a fractured mind can be.

If it's this way for me, imagine how it has been for Michael?

It's real...but real WHERE?
God, I wish you hadn't asked that.. I absolutely pray all the time for that not to be true, but I have a feeling it could very well be.. My heart will break even harder into tiny little pieces than it did on June 25th..
! I
I am so sorry, I don't mean to break anyone's heart.  :(

This subject is not one to tread lightly in and is not for the weak-stomached.  I am going to tell you how I am surviving these days:  emotional detachment from the flood of memory as I integrate into one.  People can believe what they want.  About me, about mind control/illuminati, whatever.  It doesn't change that I am here, and that it all exists.

despite all the fame, and pomp and circumstance, Michael's life has been a living hell.  I don't think any of you can really imagine, ok?  Mo and Souza DID say your heart would be ripped out and thrown into the deepest pit if you delved into this.  That was just touching the surface.  if you don't think you can handle being told these things, this is not the place to be.  i can't go into all the details, that would be not only invading his privacy, but his safety, as well as my own privacy and safety.  I don't want to die.  Again.

PinkTopaz I truly am sorry your heart has to be broken into more pieces.  I have tried, so hard, to heal other people's hearts.  You don't know how many shatters I have seen and held in my hands.  Some were put back together, others, i could not help.  My whole LIFE has been shattered mirrors, Michael's too.  There's nothing more to shatter.  To heal, we have to go through "the fire" to be whole.  

What's it like, to be one?  What's it like, to have continuous memory, with no gaps of time?  What's it like, not to have bouts of amnesia?  What's it like,  not to be paralyzed by fear?  What's it like, to not have Wizard of Oz and Alice in Wonderland scenarios playing themselves over and over in your head?  Peter Pan grew up and left Neverland behind...what will happen to plucky little Tinkerbell that's still here?  What's it like, to not die, over and over and over again?  I guess in time, I will find out?  That fire's gonna be hot........Lord have mercy.
Oh, please don't worry about me, my suffering is the size of a chickpea next to yours! I feel so, so sorry for you, and what I meant was that my heart would be broken if Michael confirms for certain that this is what happened to him..it's hangin' in there right now. I supose the memory stuff are things people take for granted, but I'm glad I've always cherished my good memories. Does that upset you more to see people say things like that?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JAK

I've been contemplating for some time, whether I should even finish and post my story and experiences...it's soooo difficult.  I just, don't think I am ready, or if I ever will be.

One thing i know, is that all this talked about in this thread, as well as my own story, is quite REAL, but what is confusing for me, is whether it's real in the here and now, or in another dimension, or another time, or within my mind, or outside my mind, or what.  What is actual REALITY is extremely confusing, for someone like me, for someone like Michael.  What we think is reality, may be fantasy; what we think is fantasy, may be reality.  I'm not some crazed-out psycho; I'm telling you how devestating only one of many of the effects of a fractured mind can be.

God, I wish you hadn't asked that.. I absolutely pray all the time for that not to be true, but I have a feeling it could very well be.. My heart will break even harder into tiny little pieces than it did on June 25th..
! I

This subject is not one to tread lightly in and is not for the weak-stomached.  I am going to tell you how I am surviving these days:  emotional detachment from the flood of memory as I integrate into one.  People can believe what they want.  About me, about mind control/illuminati, whatever.  It doesn't change that I am here, and that it all exists.

despite all the fame, and pomp and circumstance, Michael's life has been a living hell.  I don't think any of you can really imagine, ok?  Mo and Souza DID say your heart would be ripped out and thrown into the deepest pit if you delved into this.  That was just touching the surface.  if you don't think you can handle being told these things, this is not the place to be.  i can't go into all the details, that would be not only invading his privacy, but his safety, as well as my own privacy and safety.  I don't want to die.  Again.

PinkTopaz I truly am sorry your heart has to be broken into more pieces.  I have tried, so hard, to heal other people's hearts.  You don't know how many shatters I have seen and held in my hands.  Some were put back together, others, i could not help.  My whole LIFE has been shattered mirrors, Michael's too.  There's nothing more to shatter.  To heal, we have to go through "the fire" to be whole.  

What's it like, to be one?  What's it like, to have continuous memory, with no gaps of time?  What's it like, not to have bouts of amnesia?  What's it like,  not to be paralyzed by fear?  What's it like, to not have Wizard of Oz and Alice in Wonderland scenarios playing themselves over and over in your head?  Peter Pan grew up and left Neverland behind...what will happen to plucky little Tinkerbell that's still here?  What's it like, to not die, over and over and over again?  I guess in time, I will find out?  That fire's gonna be hot........Lord have mercy.
Oh, please don't worry about me, my suffering is the size of a chickpea next to yours! I feel so, so sorry for you, and what I meant was that my heart would be broken if Michael confirms for certain that this is what happened to him..it's hangin' in there right now. I supose the memory stuff are things people take for granted, but I'm glad I've always cherished my good memories. Does that upset you more to see people say things like that?

Does it upset me to hear you say you cherish your good memories and all that?  No, of course not.  Don't feel too sorry for me; I'm strong.  :)  I'll get through everything I need to get through, and so will Michael.  Will Michael make public these things about him?  Of that I am not sure.  When it comes down to it he'll have to decide exactly what he'll say and what he'll keep out, and people must respect that.  But as far as  Michael confirm what's happened to him?  My dear, it is laced everywhere in the lyrics and the poetry and memoirs.  He's been saying it for more than 2 decades now.  Michael's prime avenue of communication is in this way, through the written word and through music, as it is for me.  He doesn't actually SPEAK much.  Trust me, it is SO much easier (and safer) to write about these kinds of things in a creative and "safe" way, than it is to speak out about them publically (or even privately to hardly anyone for that matter).  Anyway, I better go.  I should not be saying too much.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

! I

Does it upset me to hear you say you cherish your good memories and all that?  No, of course not.  Don't feel too sorry for me; I'm strong.  :)  I'll get through everything I need to get through, and so will Michael.  Will Michael make public these things about him?  Of that I am not sure.  When it comes down to it he'll have to decide exactly what he'll say and what he'll keep out, and people must respect that.  But as far as  Michael confirm what's happened to him?  My dear, it is laced everywhere in the lyrics and the poetry and memoirs.  He's been saying it for more than 2 decades now.  Michael's prime avenue of communication is in this way, through the written word and through music, as it is for me.  He doesn't actually SPEAK much.  Trust me, it is SO much easier (and safer) to write about these kinds of things in a creative and "safe" way, than it is to speak out about them publically (or even privately to hardly anyone for that matter).  Anyway, I better go.  I should not be saying too much.
Okay, JAK, bless you! I'll still pray for Michael, and all MK victims...I know that you're definitely nicer than me, I can be bitter easily and it would make me feel so left out and frustrated to think that other people had good, solid memories and I didn't..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This was a comment that was posted on another site regarding the Illuminati connection.  At first I questioned the accuracy of the 2nd paragraph, but after re-reading it (Paris reference), IF the "hair" incident IS TRUE.... It absolutely has M.J. WRITTEN ALL OVER IT! :D
**I trust that it would've been done ONLY because Michael would want her "protected" and not due to him worrying about paternity exposure.

Re: M.J.: Was he in with the Illuminati
I'm having a "what if" moment....

What if MJ is still alive? ((I'm sure we've all seen the video of him jumping out of the van lol)) I mean, he sure is making a lot of money now that he's gone. All these shows and stuff on tv, all this publicity. What if he faked his own death as a way to get away from them? Or maybe as a way to prove to the world just how the media really controls the world? ((And now they can't do shit BUT leave him alone cause he's "dead" to the world now)) (hmmm...."interesting" angle)

I say this because something odd noticed. His daughter got her haircut after he passed away, and she picked up the hair and put it in a plastic baggy, so that no one could steal her hair and do dna tests. To me, that is something only one person would care about... and that's MJ. ((Or could be his family granting his last wishes... but they don't strike me as the type to care if it got out or not that his kids aren't really his...))
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Oh please guys, don't fall down so much......I love this webiste, it's very good to share our own ideas about the possible hoax but no, the Illuminati no please, it's a ridiculous theory and one of the most popular crap theory interntauts try to spread on the net. And the worse is, some people even believe this!

If MJ was thinking and talking about a cospiracy, or his brother was, it doesn't mean they are thinking of the Illuminati! He never said this and it's unbelievable how you can find it in his words. This way, you are ruining all the intelligent things you wrote in this site, 'cause then everything is possible! We can make up a lot of theories, they all are gonna work!

Just to remind people....ILLUMINATI DON'T EXIST! It is very very low level conversation. Historicals said these people existed till the end of 19700 max, but today there is no way! Please get real!

The reality is that when one person becomes so popular, and so powerfull like MJ in his best years, they want to destroy you. That, I believe, cause it's kind of scary and dangerous on a certain level. And I can believe thare has been a cospiracy against him, like Micheal and Jermaine said, also by the home music producers, of course. I'm sure he had lot of ennemies and he was mad at some people like Mottola.....but again, nobody talked about Illuminati.....this is out of mind.

Even if some modern rappers has referred in his songs to these "Illuminati", please notice that nowdays the word Illuminati indicates the powerfull people, like the multinationals, the politics in general. When they say things like "they wanted to destroy  us" and so all, they surely refer to the crap music (or even other than music) world we live in, that's it.

Please, don't waste you time with this shit, we should focus on his real plan, if there is one....and no, I'm not one of the Illuminati who came here to discreditate your work 'cause I want you out of the way....lol!
I hope you leave people the possibility to give their advise without kicking them off, I'd like to still stay on the website that, for the rest of it, I find very interesting. Thanks
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

Quote from: francyna
Oh please guys, don't fall down so much......I love this webiste, it's very good to share our own ideas about the possible hoax but no, the Illuminati no please, it's a ridiculous theory and one of the most popular crap theory interntauts try to spread on the net. And the worse is, some people even believe this!
Francyna, this 'crap theory' is based on intensive research.  I'd appreciate it if you do some research yourself first before talking about a ridiculous theory.

If MJ was thinking and talking about a cospiracy, or his brother was, it doesn't mean they are thinking of the Illuminati! He never said this and it's unbelievable how you can find it in his words. This way, you are ruining all the intelligent things you wrote in this site, 'cause then everything is possible! We can make up a lot of theories, they all are gonna work!
May I suggest you read Mike lyrics again, and pay some attention to the symbolism he has used for years and years in his videos..?  You can find it all in his own words.

Just to remind people....ILLUMINATI DON'T EXIST! It is very very low level conversation. Historicals said these people existed till the end of 19700 max, but today there is no way! Please get real!
The illuminati STILL exists, until this very day.  Again - do some research first before you tell people to "get real" please.

The reality is that when one person becomes so popular, and so powerfull like MJ in his best years, they want to destroy you. That, I believe, cause it's kind of scary and dangerous on a certain level. And I can believe thare has been a cospiracy against him, like Micheal and Jermaine said, also by the home music producers, of course. I'm sure he had lot of ennemies and he was mad at some people like Mottola.....but again, nobody talked about Illuminati.....this is out of mind.
Then I guess you missed the February 14, 2010 article published by People Magazine Daily:
Michael Jackson Murder: New Murray Tape Could Clear or Condemn Him
Sunday, February 14, 2010
By Editorial Staff
A tape of a voicemail message left by Michael Jackson’s quack doctor and murderer Conrad Murray to another patient as Michael “lay dying” has just been obtained and released to the public by News of the World today.

The tape is scheduled to be utilized by both the prosecution and defense in the murder trial against Murray.

Murray, who has pleaded not guilty to a charge of Involuntary Manslaughter Feb. 8, left a very calm-sounding 18-second message for a patient Bob Russell pertaining to his heart scan on the morning of Jackson’s death in June 2009.

“This is Doctor Murray, Bob. Hi, how are you? Um, sorry I missed you. Just wanted to talk to you about your results of the EECP. You did quite well on the study. We would love to continue to see you as a patient even though I may have to be absent from my practice for, uh, because of an overseas sabbatical,” he said in the message.

Hear the message HERE

The bizarre fact is that the call took place at 11:54 am PST, which was the same time Los Angeles police claim Murray was frantically performing CPR on Jackson in his bedroom after administering the strong anesthetic Propofol.

A source close to the Murray team told NOTW: “It’s clear from the voicemail that Murray is not a man who sounds frantic, worried or in a stressful position.

“But if the police’s timeline is correct, then he would have been almost an hour into giving Jackson CPR.”

Murray’s attorney Ed Chernoff seeks to discredit the police’s initial interviews with his client in order to convince a jury that they mishandled the questioning.

Los Angeles detectives’ documents filed in July 2009, state Murray told them he administered Propofol to Jackson, then left to use the toilet for about two minutes, and when he returned, he found Jackson unconscious.

Police court documents state Murray was on his cellphone for 47 minutes after 11 am.

Another document states Murray told them Jackson “stopped breathing” at around 11 am.

When Jackson’s bodyguard Alberto Alvarez made a 911 call, he said Murray was performing CPR on the musician at around 12:21 pm.

“Murray’s lawyers know he gave Michael Propofol and understand that killed him. But just what happened in that room in those few hours Michael was last alive will be the key battleground,” NOTW’s source said.

The detective documents, time-lines and the two other calls Murray made between 11 and 12 that morning, will be at the centre of his defence.

The L.A. District Attorney’s Office, through homicide detectives Smith and Martinez, say Murray never informed them of these calls.

“The fact that Murray made this call and didn’t tell the police about it may be useful to the prosecution,” said another source to NOTW.

“Basically, it shows he was being evasive and had something to hide. Why would you not tell the police about every single thing you had done during those crucial moments when Michael Jackson was dying?”

The prosecution may argue that this call to patient Russell shows that Murray was not in that room or aware of Jackson’s complications.

A theory is that Murray knew Jackson was dead and was creating an alibi by making routine patient calls.

The Jackson family has stated they believe Murray was an accomplice in an evil cabal, possibly connected to Freemasons and the Illuminati cult, and plot against Michael to drug, control and murder him for monetary gain.

Even if some modern rappers has referred in his songs to these "Illuminati", please notice that nowdays the word Illuminati indicates the powerfull people, like the multinationals, the politics in general. When they say things like "they wanted to destroy  us" and so all, they surely refer to the crap music (or even other than music) world we live in, that's it.
And who run the multinationals..?  Who runs politics..?  Again, please do some research...

Please, don't waste you time with this shit, we should focus on his real plan, if there is one....and no, I'm not one of the Illuminati who came here to discreditate your work 'cause I want you out of the way....lol!
I hope you leave people the possibility to give their advise without kicking them off, I'd like to still stay on the website that, for the rest of it, I find very interesting. Thanks
We don't kick or ban people for airing an opinion.  I however urge you to research the illuminati.  Like you, I have rejected it up until the moment I started digging, I thought people were talking about guys in black cloaks, as described in Dan Brown's books.  I was shocked to come to the conclusion that the illuminati is very real, still exists and has their own agenda to rule the world.  This is no shit like you describe it, but as long as people like yourself refuse to do some research about illuminati, mind control and new world order, they can carry on with their plans.  I am convinced that exposing these suckers IS Mike's real plan.
Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 04:48:22 PM by ForstAMoon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "*Mo*"
Francyna, this 'crap theory' is based on intensive research.  I'd appreciate it if you do some research yourself first before talking about a ridiculous theory.

Buy Mo, believe me, I've read enough about the Illuminati and I cannot think about a secret society. I do think that powerfull people have evil plans, I do believe that, I told you, but please, a secret society whose symbol is Satan, the eye, the pyramid, which comes from the aliens and who want to put cheaps in our heads....how can you believe that??

May I suggest you read Mike lyrics again, and pay some attention to the symbolism he has used for years and years in his videos..?  You can find it all in his own words.

Like what, thay don't care about us? does he say Illuminati or secret society? Cause if he does, I've missed it. He just talks about the fact that the powerfull people of this planet don't care about poor and innocent people and just think about his own purposes, and money....which is something we all know and Michael cared about a lot. I don't see the reference....if you are talking about the eye on the wall, it's very irrelevant to me.

The illuminati STILL exists, until this very day.  Again - do some research first before you tell people to "get real" please.

I already ansewered.

Then I guess you missed the February 14, 2010 article published by People Magazine Daily:

Just one thing: what is your source, the PEOPLE MAGAZINE DAILY??? Sorry, you use a tabloid as a source but on the mean time, you think historians and experts , saying the Illuminati is crap, THEY are saying lot of BS....to me sound a bit strange,sorry...

And who run the multinationals..?  Who runs politics..?  Again, please do some research...

YEs of course, THEY are among us and we don't see them....all the big politics and the multinationals are run by them...with the only goal to control our mind and celebrate satan....ok, maybe you're right, what can I say.

We don't kick or ban people for airing an opinion.  I however urge you to research the illuminati.  Like you, I have rejected it up until the moment I started digging, I thought people were talking about guys in black cloaks, as described in Dan Brown's books.  I was shocked to come to the conclusion that the illuminati is very real, still exists and has their own agenda to rule the world.  This is no shit like you describe it, but as long as people like yourself refuse to do some research about illuminati, mind control and new world order, they can carry on with their plans.  I am convinced that exposing these suckers IS Mike's real plan.
[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]

I gave only my advise, obviously if you guys are so convinced, you'll carry on with this, but I think you'll change your mind later, when you realize how absurde this is.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

No, I will not change my mind, no matter how hard you try.

I'm even more convinced of the illuminati and their agenda by the recent events world wide.  If you think it's all crap then feel free to do so, but don't come knocking on my door later on when you realize it was all out there for you to see and you chose to ridicule it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

No, I will not change my mind, no matter how hard you try.

I'm even more convinced of the illuminati and their agenda by the recent events world wide.  If you think it's all crap then feel free to do so, but don't come knocking on my door later on when you realize it was all out there for you to see and you chose to ridicule it.

Ok, this shows that you're convinced.

I don't want to upset you, I really think this site is very well done, and if you're right, good for you and the whole thing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

The Jackson family has stated they believe Murray was an accomplice in an evil cabal, possibly connected to Freemasons and the Illuminati cult,

My God. That´s ridiculous.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Serenitys_Dream

Quote from: "Gema"
The Jackson family has stated they believe Murray was an accomplice in an evil cabal, possibly connected to Freemasons and the Illuminati cult,

My God. That´s ridiculous.
Why is it ridiculous?
There is so much evidence that things are being controlled beyond what most of us are aware of or can even conceive of and accept.

A conspiracy is:
* a secret agreement between two or more people to perform an unlawful act
* a plot to carry out some harmful or illegal act (especially a political plot)
* a group of conspirators banded together to achieve some harmful or illegal purpose

A theory is:
* A coherent statement or set of statements that attempts to explain observed phenomena
* A concept that is not yet verified but that if true would explain certain facts or phenomena

Just because you have been taught that, this explanation of what may be occurring in the world around you, is "ridiculous" doesn't mean that it is false. It could mean that you are being deceived. I suggest you research for yourself and lose the cognitive dissonance.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

I did my research already.
I don´t buy the  evil cabal, possibly connected to Freemasons and the Illuminati.

Freemansons are not that evil, believe me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Serenitys_Dream

I don´t buy the  evil cabal, possibly connected to Freemasons and the Illuminati.

Sorry, I have done my own research and though the lower levels of freemasonry may be totally unaware of what is really involved. Those in the lower levels don't have any idea what really goes on, Freemasonry is on a "need to know" basis, you only learn more as you move up in the degrees. "Secret Society" dear Gema.The higher levels are into the occult, satanic worship, esoteric knowledge and many other naughty things.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"

Sorry, I have done my own research and though the lower levels of freemasonry may be totally unaware of what is really involved. Those in the lower levels don't have any idea what really goes on, Freemasonry is on a "need to know" basis, you only learn more as you move up in the degrees. "Secret Society" dear Gema.The higher levels are into the occult, satanic worship, esoteric knowledge and many other naughty things.

In my knowledge, the humanistic approach has nothing to do with satanic worshipping. The aim for the freemanson is to grow as a human being spiritually but accepting the concept of a higher supreme being, which in the case I am talking about, is God.

I don´t know from where your research come from, but Freemansonery, as it is understood in Sweden i.e independently from the level, it is not a dark satanic wordshipping society.

Scientology harms people, they do, not Freemansons.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

Serenitys_Dream

Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"

In my knowledge, the humanistic approach has nothing to do with satanic worshipping. The aim for the freemanson is to grow as a human being spiritually bu accepting the concept of a hugher supreme being, which in the case I am talking about, is God.

I don´t know from where your research come from, but Freemansonery, as it is understood in Sweden i.e independently from the level, it is not a dark satanic wordshipping society.

Scientology harms people, they do, not Freemansons.

A quote from the November 1969 issue of the "The New Age Magazine", the official magazine of the Supreme Council 33° A.&A. Scottish Rite of Freemasonry of the Southern Jurisdiction, Washington, D.C.

Page 15 - 16
“The mission of the Craft has always been one of salvation, but until now its field of endeavor was the individual and the bringing of him to the light. Masonry cannot think in these terms now. All men everywhere must hear our message or all men everywhere will perish

The Craft
* skill in an occupation or trade
* shrewdness as demonstrated by being skilled in deception
* Witchcraft, in various historical, anthropological, religious and mythological contexts, is the use of supernatural or magical powers.

The Light
Lucifer is a Latin word (from the words lucem ferre), literally meaning "light-bearer", which in that language is used as a name for the dawn appearance of the planet Venus, heralding daylight. Use of the word in this sense is uncommon in English, in which "Day Star" or "Morning Star" are more common expressions.

In English, "Lucifer" generally refers to the Devil, although the name is not applied to him in the New Testament. The use of the name "Lucifer" in reference to a fallen angel stems from an interpretation of Isaiah 14:3–20, a passage that speaks of a particular Babylonian King, to whom it gives the title of "Day Star", "Morning Star" (in Latin, lucifer), as fallen or destined to fall from the heavens or sky. In 2 Peter 1:1and elsewhere, the same Latin word lucifer is used to refer to the Morning Star, with no relation to the devil. However, in post-New Testament times the Latin word Lucifer has often been used as a name for the devil, both in religious writing and in fiction.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

So are they bringing the individual to "The Light" aka Lucifer?
Please don't forget that though the "light" can refer to God's light, that the opposite mocks god and uses trickery by implementing similar things. If you believe in God, then the devil must also exist besides it doesn't really matter what we each believe in this context, what matters is what "they" believe.

"All men everywhere must hear our message or all men everywhere will perish"
What is this message and why will we perish if we refuse to accept it? seems pretty ominous to me...

Candidates for regular Freemasonry are required to declare a belief in a Supreme Being. However,the candidate is not asked to expand on, or explain, his interpretation of Supreme Being. The discussion of politics  and religion  is forbidden within a Masonic Lodge, in part so a Mason will not be placed in the situation of having to justify his personal interpretation.

Also from the 25 LANDMARKS OF FREEMASONRY
18. That every candidate for initiation mus be a man, free born and of lawful age.
No slaves or those born into slavery.
19. That every Mason must believe in the existence of God as the Grand Architect of the Universe.
Which God, it is already stated that the supreme being doesn't have to be defined.
20. That every Mason must believe in resurrection to a future life.
23. That Freemasonry is a secret society in possession of secrets that cannot be divulged.
So do you really think that you would be told the truth? and as I said you only learn about the true nature of this all at the higher levels.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions