0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Okay, so I've been watching all the Jay Z - Illuminati stuff on youtube, which I find really disturbing, we all know he's part of it. (Oh & btw someone is posting videos claiming MJ was in the illuminati in the early 80s or something, which I don't believe) Anyways, Jay Z mentions MJ in his new song "On to the Next One" he says "M.J at summer jam, Obama on the text". So I looked up MJ at summer jam & found that MJ was a "special guest" at Jay Z's Summer Jam concert. He asked the crowd if they wanted to see MJ & of course they did, so Jay Z was like "Michael Jackson better come out from behind the stage" (like commanding him too, weird) & MJ came walking out & stood next to Jay Z. & there's a picture of MJ & Jay Z from that concert. I was just wondering what the heck MJ was doing at Jay Z's concert, when Jay Z & his music represent the illuminati & Jay Z disses God all the time. I thought MJ was against all that & feared it? & the way MJ looks in the picture...creepy, look at his eyes, he just doesn't look like himself.  :shock: Here's the link to the article I found about it.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Michael Jackson's Encounter With Jay-Z At Summer Jam

Posted 6/26/09 3:57 pm ET by MTV News in Music

By Walik Goshorn

I remember being on my way to Summer Jam in 2001 in a car filled with a bunch of friends and them going back and forth about Michael Jackson coming to Summer Jam. I was actually half asleep when this was all going on, but when I heard the talk about MJ I immediately woke up. Being a photographer — and also having never met Michael Jackson — I was sure the possibility of something like this happening would change my life forever.

The day rolled on and I spent the afternoon taking pictures onstage and backstage, trying my best to cover the entire show from as many different angles as possible. By the time Jay-Z hit the stage, the rumors about Michael making an appearance had escalated into Jay-Z bringing Michael out to the stage for part of his performance. In my mind I realize these can't just be rumors anymore. This is Jay, and if Jay said it was going to happen, then it was going to happen.

At this point I was onstage, not entirely sure where to stand because I did't know where he was going to come from, and I wanted to be sure I captured this moment. Just before Jay launched into "Izzo" (which happens to sample the Jackson Five's "I Want You Back"), he asked the crowd if they want to see Michael Jackson. Of course, Summer Jam wanted that.

So then Jay said, "Michael Jackson better come from behind that stage." After a moment, MJ appeared from took his spot right next to Jay-Z. I jumped directly in front of the two of them and just started snapping as many photos as I could. The crowd went absolutely crazy. Jay introduced MJ to NY and then busted into his first single off The Blueprint. It was a moment in my life that will never be forgotten.

Here's the link to the pic only: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: March 04, 2010, 02:54:30 AM by teine21
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Umm...
March 03, 2010, 05:26:57 PM
Weird picture indeed. He looks sleepy or groggy. Or maybe he was just blinking when the picture was taken. I don't know what to think of it.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Before you judge me
Try hard to love me"


Re: Umm...
March 03, 2010, 05:33:36 PM
Wow, great find.

It's weird because I was just thinking about Jay Z. He has a lot of lyrics about the illuminati. And, he's married to Beyonce who we know shows alot of illuminati symbolism in her music and videos.

What if it's all connected somehow?

I'm thinking back to Beyonce's performance at the Grammy's. It was very "Michael-like", as we've pointed out on a different thread. The outfits, the dancing style, and she crabbed her crouch. She also dedicated a performance of her song "halo" to Michael.

Now, I was surprised to hear that Beyonce turned down an offer to be apart of the We Are The World remake. Did anyone else find that odd? Michael was her biggest inspiration, and I just felt it was strange that she didn't want to be apart of it.

What if being married to Jay Z is some kind of illuminati set up? Jay Z is a very powerful person in the music industry. I might even go as far as saying that's all he has going for him. I never thought he was "good enough" for someone as sweet as Beyonce. Not judging him, I don't know him, I'm just saying it's a feeling I've always had.

And what if she wasn't allowed to be apart of WATW? That would make sense...

Another little sidenote, I am friends with one of Beyonce's cousins. He was posting weird things on facebook while the Grammy's were on. He said something like "notice how Beyonce and Jay Z AREN'T sitting together...." , as if he was hinting that she wasn't happy with him or something (and that he clearly didn't approve of the relationship, but I don't know why) And then later in the show they were sitting together and he called it a "ploy".

It just all seems to be connected. Beyonce could very well be under some kind of mind control, and Jay Z could be the main reason. I agree that Michael doesn't look like himself in that picture. Maybe he didn't have a choice, maybe it all had to do with mind control.

This is all so interesting, scary, and exciting at the same time.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Re: Umm...
March 03, 2010, 05:39:33 PM
PS - you should consider changing the name of this post if possible so maybe more people will read it. I think it's important, I hadn't heard about it before your post :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Re: Umm...
March 03, 2010, 05:49:42 PM
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
Wow, great find.

It's weird because I was just thinking about Jay Z. He has a lot of lyrics about the illuminati. And, he's married to Beyonce who we know shows alot of illuminati symbolism in her music and videos.

What if it's all connected somehow?

I'm thinking back to Beyonce's performance at the Grammy's. It was very "Michael-like", as we've pointed out on a different thread. The outfits, the dancing style, and she crabbed her crouch. She also dedicated a performance of her song "halo" to Michael.

Now, I was surprised to hear that Beyonce turned down an offer to be apart of the We Are The World remake. Did anyone else find that odd? Michael was her biggest inspiration, and I just felt it was strange that she didn't want to be apart of it.

What if being married to Jay Z is some kind of illuminati set up? Jay Z is a very powerful person in the music industry. I might even go as far as saying that's all he has going for him. I never thought he was "good enough" for someone as sweet as Beyonce. Not judging him, I don't know him, I'm just saying it's a feeling I've always had.

And what if she wasn't allowed to be apart of WATW? That would make sense...

Another little sidenote, I am friends with one of Beyonce's cousins. He was posting weird things on facebook while the Grammy's were on. He said something like "notice how Beyonce and Jay Z AREN'T sitting together...." , as if he was hinting that she wasn't happy with him or something (and that he clearly didn't approve of the relationship, but I don't know why) And then later in the show they were sitting together and he called it a "ploy".

It just all seems to be connected. Beyonce could very well be under some kind of mind control, and Jay Z could be the main reason. I agree that Michael doesn't look like himself in that picture. Maybe he didn't have a choice, maybe it all had to do with mind control.

This is all so interesting, scary, and exciting at the same time.

I definitely think Beyonce is being controlled by Jay Z somehow. I remember back in the day before she was with Jay Z, she thanked God & was in church themed movies, etc. Then she got with Jay Z & slowly started changing. I watched a video about the hidden meanings behind her Crazy in Love video, the first one she did with Jay Z & where she says Sasha Fierce was "born", it was crazy, the title of the song even takes a whole new meaning now. It seems like once he had her he started "creating" Sasha Fierce, just like he became Hova. It's so weird. Now that they're married, all of her videos have occult themes & symbolism in them, even her song Sweet Dreams is about mind control, same with Rihanna's Disturbia. It seems like because Jay Z is such a huge figure in the music industry, he is able to control all of his artists or people who are connected to him. I mean look at Rihanna, once she joined his label, he changed her from good to bad.  Now a lot of her songs & videos have occult themes & symbolism as well. Nas is close to Jay Z & he even flipped & started making occult themed music just like Jay Z, Kanye too. It's scary, some people even say Chris Brown too & Lady Gaga. Lady Gaga seems to show that she is being controlled all the time. I definitely believe Jay Z is controlling some of these people. I also think maybe MJ was forced to go be a guest at Jay Z's concert. It's scary, maybe the illuminati was after him & even Tupac feared them. & Beyonce could be afraid or aware that she is being controlled but it's too late, Jay Z has control over her & he trapped her by marrying her. It's really creepy to me that all of this is going on. It's being rumored that Swizz Beats is involved in all of this occult stuff with Jay Z & people are talking about what happened with Beyonce, happening to Alicia Keys, who is engaged to Swizz Beats, he could be trapping her like Jay Z did to Beyonce by marrying her. Beyonce has said it many times that MJ is her biggest influence & that she wouldn't be anything that she is today without his influence, she obviously loves & admires him, she does little tributes to him in her performance but it is weird that she, Jay Z & Rihanna didn't take part in the We Are The World remake. It's as if they were told not to. Could it be because MJ was against the illuminati & aware of it in the music industry or because the message of the song is help the world? I don't know but it's weird, I'm honestly surprised that Kanye was there, he is influenced a lot by Jay Z. Was Alicia Keys in the remake? If not, I'm not surprised. It seems like they are trying to get to her now. Beyonce collaborated with her, Jay Z did, Swizz Beats works with Jay Z a lot, he's engaged to Alicia. Beyonce collaborated with Lady Gaga twice, Jay Z might work with her soon. I don't know what to think anymore, I never knew about all of this stuff, but now that I do it's crazy.  :o I hope Michael wasn't being controlled but it is very possible, it seems to be everywhere now.  :?
Last Edit: March 03, 2010, 06:01:38 PM by teine21
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Umm...
March 03, 2010, 05:51:20 PM
Oh sorry, what should I change it to?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*

all4loveandbelieve

Re: Umm...
March 03, 2010, 05:58:42 PM
If you look at the picture correctly, he was holding on to Jay Z's arm. I feel MJ seemed uncomfortable, and maybe not feeling too well.. Who knows!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions


I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Re: Umm...
March 03, 2010, 06:04:51 PM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
If you look at the picture correctly, he was holding on to Jay Z's arm. I feel MJ seemed uncomfortable, and maybe not feeling too well.. Who knows!

Jay Z looks like he's holding MJ's hand & his expression is weird too. MJ looks dazed, it's strange & the way they say Jay Z "summoned" Michael out onto the stage that's weird too. He could have just said "Michael come out" but no he says "Michael Jackson better come out from behind that stage". & Michael just comes walking out on command & stands next to Jay, for what? It's not like he was performing with him. Weird, weird, weird.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Umm...
March 03, 2010, 06:07:16 PM
All I can say is that I have noticed that poor Michael has not looked well in many of his recent photos----groggy, weak, unhappy. By no means is he looking enthusiastic or alive, if you know what I mean. It really pains me and I wish we could discover the truth to it all soon.  Was the man ill, was he dying?????Or, was he being drugged?????
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

Re: Umm...
March 03, 2010, 06:22:09 PM
Quote from: "michaelsupporter"
All I can say is that I have noticed that poor Michael has not looked well in many of his recent photos----groggy, weak, unhappy. By no means is he looking enthusiastic or alive, if you know what I mean. It really pains me and I wish we could discover the truth to it all soon.  Was the man ill, was he dying?????Or, was he being drugged?????

So true. I've really started to worry about where he is if he is alive, why he left? what has been happening to him & if he is dead, what killed him or who???  :?

 I also feel bad about Beyonce, Rihanna & Lady Gaga if they are being controlled, I mean seriously, they all used to be "good" * completely different than they are now. No they have all turned "bad" & seem to be used as puppets. I've always been a fan of Alicia Keys, I would hate to see the same thing happen to her. Jay Z is no doubt in my mind, a part of the illuminati. Just goes to show how blinded we've all been to the things that are happening. People, like myself, are just now noticing the crazy stuff going on when it's out in the open, it's scary to think about what's happening behind the scenes. I hope Michael wasn't being controlled, but that would explain the drugs... :(
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

  • Guest
Re: Umm...
March 03, 2010, 08:01:34 PM
Quote from: "teine21"
Oh sorry, what should I change it to?

MJ with Jay-Z at Summer Jam - Illuminati?
keywords...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

  • Guest
Re: Umm...
March 03, 2010, 08:05:46 PM
Quote from: "Chamone"
Weird picture indeed. He looks sleepy or groggy. Or maybe he was just blinking when the picture was taken. I don't know what to think of it.

Or hypnotized or under control?
I wonder that the reason why, or one of the reasons why of IT,
the THREAT, could be that MJ could hardly xcape from their control.
Still one of the possibilities to me.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Umm...
March 03, 2010, 10:05:04 PM
That pic looks like the pic with Uri like he was being controlled, Jay-z can go to hell and all those devil worshipers why sell your soul for money I feel so sorry for Beyonce it's obvious she doesn't love him she should of been with Michael he really liked her lol, think about this though when Michael comes back and if he decides to expose these evil people won't that make him a bigger target the illuminati have a lot of power who will bring them to justice?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions


Michael knocking out the media one day at a time lool

*

nynyro

Re: Umm...
March 03, 2010, 10:24:45 PM
He does look like he's in a daze of some sort.  I'm not sure if he was hypnotized though... maybe he was tired.  But I do agree that there something overwhelmingly sinister about Jay-Z, it's becoming to too obvious to ignore it.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Umm...
March 04, 2010, 01:30:11 AM
Quote from: "King_Michael"
That pic looks like the pic with Uri like he was being controlled, Jay-z can go to hell and all those devil worshipers why sell your soul for money I feel so sorry for Beyonce it's obvious she doesn't love him she should of been with Michael he really liked her lol, think about this though when Michael comes back and if he decides to expose these evil people won't that make him a bigger target the illuminati have a lot of power who will bring them to justice?

I was just going to say that the pic reminds me of his pics with Uri!! oh sweetest MJ!!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

 

Related Topics

  Subject / Started by Replies Last post
553 Replies
63480 Views
Last post May 28, 2011, 07:07:25 AM
by Billie_Jean13
16 Replies
5914 Views
Last post October 07, 2011, 06:15:10 PM
by Australian MJ BeLIEver
101 Replies
11075 Views
Last post March 11, 2010, 07:43:52 PM
by PinkTopaz
15 Replies
3116 Views
Last post July 18, 2010, 03:16:31 PM
by Glinda
3 Replies
1434 Views
Last post May 01, 2010, 03:58:18 PM
by ROFL

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal