Re: Official back & Front thread
December 05, 2011, 09:57:03 PM
Good points raised about the other site you visit bec and also about the possible reasons as to why they only post on this site...particularly about the post timings.  I check in occasionally with 2 other sites (as well as 'blogs')....different username as well, but more as an 'observer' than a poster.  All 3 of them (TS, BACK, and Front) are mentioned and discussed.  Granted, no where near as much as here but I also find that a lot of members on other sites where the 'informers' are either not mentioned regularly or they are mentioned in a negative way....they come to this site to follow them (even if just to read the posts).  Point is...none of them had to post beyond this site to be 'known' in the hoax community.

Either way...I would be really surprised to find a 'hardcore' beLIEver who has not heard of TS, Back, or Front...regardless of their forum membership.  But I guess anything is possible.  Although, I would catagorize them as beLIEvers who haven't done much hoax research lol.

@anewfan...you're very welcome.  All we can do is observe and read....and keep the faith.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
December 05, 2011, 10:04:32 PM
"I would be really surprised to find a 'hardcore' beLIEver who has not heard of TS, Back, or Front."

I know believers who were there all the way but they don't know about Back and Front.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 05, 2011, 10:17:31 PM
@Gina...I didn't say it was impossible.  That's why I followed it up with:

"But I guess anything is possible.  Although, I would catagorize them as beLIEvers who haven't done much hoax research lol."

That is, of course, only my opinion.  But my opinion is that ANY believer who has not heard of all 3 'informers' has NOT done a thorough job in researching the hoax.  They have obviously left some 'stones' unturned.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

bec

December 05, 2011, 10:18:55 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Point is...none of them had to post beyond this site to be 'known' in the hoax community.

Either way...I would be really surprised to find a 'hardcore' beLIEver who has not heard of TS, Back, or Front...regardless of their forum membership. 

Right and right. Both statements are quite true.

I think they're both real. I don't know if they're both MJ or even both the same person. All is possible, I don't know. It doesn't matter, really, if they are either. Even though I think they're real I do not think they should be taken as gospel. I don't always think they tell the truth and I think sometimes they are purposely misleading. I think this is part of the shtick, if you know what I mean. I think part of it is a con, part a game, part an act, and part a demonstration.

It's possible, still that Front is BS, but if so, he got extremely lucky with the timing of Paris's tweet and the Official MJ Facebook post. Is that kind of luck even possible? That seems like a stretch, honestly.

I accept that this is a hoax with an entertainment aspect and so therefore the presence of a legit informer(s) makes sense to me. There is a massive amount of hoax chat online, I find it quite logical that an informer would have been sent in at least after the fact... if not pre-planned; which is what I believe.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

anewfan

December 05, 2011, 10:20:06 PM
"I would be really surprised to find a 'hardcore' beLIEver who has not heard of TS, Back, or Front."

I know believers who were there all the way but they don't know about Back and Front.

My honest opinion is that I think Front was invented to get us through those slow months after the last delay in the trial. Well, mission accomplished....people held on.... If I'm wrong, I will apologize and admit I was wrong.
 I wonder what's going to pass the time from now until the BAM?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 05, 2011, 10:25:54 PM
@Gina...I didn't say it was impossible.  That's why I followed it up with:

"But I guess anything is possible.  Although, I would catagorize them as beLIEvers who haven't done much hoax research lol."

That is, of course, only my opinion.  But my opinion is that ANY believer who has not heard of all 3 'informers' has NOT done a thorough job in researching the hoax.  They have obviously left some 'stones' unturned.

With L.O.V.E. always.

yes, anything is possible. There are "hardcore" believers who don't know about Front.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

anewfan

December 05, 2011, 10:28:48 PM
I think they're both real. I don't know if they're both MJ or even both the same person. All is possible, I don't know. It doesn't matter, really, if they are either. Even though I think they're real I do not think they should be taken as gospel. I don't always think they tell the truth and I think sometimes they are purposely misleading. I think this is part of the shtick, if you know what I mean. I think part of it is a con, part a game, part an act, and part a demonstration.

This is exactly why I said the things I said.  If it's worded just the right way, the "informer" can be right every time. If they are proven wrong, then they can say, "that was a test". Which, for me, is fishy.....and straight-up annoying. It would be like me caught in a lie and using the excuse, "I was just checking to see if you were paying attention......I didn't mean to lie."  It's just a shady way to roll in my opinion. But, like I said, I will continue observing.......it's what I do best.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 05, 2011, 10:35:49 PM

This is exactly why I said the things I said.  If it's worded just the right way, the "informer" can be right every time. If they are proven wrong, then they can say, "that was a test". Which, for me, is fishy.....and straight-up annoying. It would be like me caught in a lie and using the excuse, "I was just checking to see if you were paying attention......I didn't mean to lie."  It's just a shady way to roll in my opinion. But, like I said, I will continue observing.......it's what I do best.

The fact is it could be a shady way to roll or it could be that they are legit. Cool :twisted:.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 05, 2011, 10:38:22 PM
@bec...I agree with everything in your last post, especially about the 'coincidences' that have occurred with Front (what are the odds?).  Also, there's been a few interesting 'dots' linking Front and TS...they are very subtle and would be missed in a blink if full attention was not present.  But even if these 'subtleties' are missed...the way I see it is they're either both fake or both true (i.e. they are on the same 'team').  Neither has ever 'called out' the other.  Based on that, and based on the content of their posts....I go with them both being 'true'. 

But ya...I agree, they're tricky as hell lol.

@Gina...we have different definitions of 'hardcore'. 

@Front...no snippets?  /white flag/

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 05, 2011, 10:45:03 PM
Well you know I was a believer almost since the beginning and I know believers from those times who still are believers and check about the hoax every single day so I would say they are hardcore believers, because I know how they think. Front is not the only one. During time there were a few intriguing characters. You know Larry King's blog? Many of the believers followed that place because of such an alleged informer. Hardcore means hardcore and, as unbelievbale as it seems, there are hardcore believers who just have their attention on other "informers" (I hate this word) or issues regarding the hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 06, 2011, 01:48:05 AM
3 keys in Paris Movie Mayer Some of fronts keys ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

December 06, 2011, 03:12:35 AM
TS

If the jury is fake (goes down the toilet) means the whole trial is fake......

Oh really? the JURY goes down the toilet, and not the COURT goes down?

Front
likemike
That song is from a commercial on TV...I just can't remember which one right now. It's not a MJ song if that's what you're all thinking!
suspicious//
 Oh, really!

Front will personally wire you $1,000 if you can find this so-called "TV commercial" and post it here. I guess you won't be seeing a penny of that $1,000 because your "commercial" does not exist! 

Is one copying the other or... :mrgreen:

BeTheChange
But ya...I agree, they're tricky as hell lol.

There's only one person I know at that master's level.

mj_bad/ michael-jackson/
Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 03:20:48 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 06, 2011, 03:29:26 AM
Oh really? :lol: :lol: :lol:
nice catch MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

December 06, 2011, 12:51:59 PM
The night is dark. The night is silent. But please remember:

Front:

"The sun will rise again, bigger and brighter, emblazoned in gold"

Back:

"tHE SUN RISES amidst the clouds, breaking the thickest of the wild blue yonder's momentary scab. It's a brighter day once the scab fickles and dissapates to matter."

Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 01:09:00 PM by Sarahli
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
December 06, 2011, 08:56:14 PM
I do believe that TS/Front uses this forum because it is public, but also this forum supports aspects of the hoax like Elvis, NWO, end of the world etc which many other places do not. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions