No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

everlastinglove_MJ

Re: Official back & Front thread
June 19, 2012, 04:52:46 PM
*staggers into the thread…looks around to make sure he's in the right place*

back to front…..front to back…..I'm getting dizzy.
But the GOOD news is…both threads are now re-opened and merged. So, perhaps the uhmm…dilly-dallying was a blessing in disguise.

Hate to bring this up again --- and not to disrespect anyone who doesn't wish to be reminded of this bullsh^t again but I feel it's necessary and needs to be clarified…..

Although I was 99.9% certain that it was CLEAR the first time, apparently A FEW people either a) didn't get it or b) DID get it but insist on twisting words and shadowing in dark illusions to fit their OWN deluded little fairytale. Front never, never --- I shall repeat, NEVER! --- made a generalized address to ANY members of ANY forum. Front has stated a million times over, the ONLY thing that matters when the day is said and done is believing and trusting in Michael. He is in CONTROL. If you think he doesn't know what he's doing, then perhaps YOU are in the wrong place. To reiterate---do you believe/trust Front? yes? no? well, guess what? it matters not! do you believe/trust in the Easter Bunny? it matters not! Do you believe/trust MJ? ah…there ya go.

By the same token,, if you're a vanilla icecream fan, GO to the vanilla icecream thread…..do NOT participate in chocolate icecream discussions because you WILL be stumbling out that door bamboozled and COVERED with chocolate icecream from head to toe.

And if it's STILL not clear…..Front was addressing the tabloid ASSociatES and their Devil-driving, dinged-up, damaged, e-coli-infested, ugly-azz LAME TRAIN caboose--which they constantly TRY (and FAIL worse with every attempt!) to alter the tracks of the Hoax Coach with their acquisitivene$$. If you are not in said category, move right along --- it doesn't apply to you. If you FEEL addressed by Front's calling outs….then PERHAPS it's time to check that man (or woman) in the mirror.

I, for one, would REALLy like the juvenile bashing and senseless arguing among members AND among boards to STOP. But I WILL say…..if a TA stinks up the place with their toilet-water breath I WILL defend Michael, the Jackson Family, and his plans. Furthermore, if a hater joins this board with the SOLE purpose & intention of belittling ANY of the members here, mods and/or admin…I will CONTINUe to defend them as I have done in the past.

During probably the darkest and trying time in Michael's life, his family & fans defended him…with every step of the way--they BELIEVED in him. Yea, I think it's pretty safe to say that it's mutually reciprocated in THESE times of darkness.

cute little smileys and nicknames are irrelevant and not needed at this time. I think I've made myself clear enough.

p.s. monkey is still waiting for that kiwi…….

Yes I do trust/believe in MJ. At the end of the day for me it goes I trust God, me, my daughter, and then MJ. All games aside, regardin usernames online, there really IS a real person on this side of the screen and on the other side there is a real person flesh/blood. These usernames have emotions. Some more than others.  :icon_rolleyes: Some people are very sensitive and IF someone comes across *tough* they have a meltdown. I would rather have a meltdown over somethin WAY more important than who is right or wrong when it comes to a hand pic/or any other crazy thing to argue about pertaining to this ARG part of the hoax.

I made my choice to be a part of Michael's death hoax/awakenin and I made the choice to dedicate myself in helpin him. No Strings attached!  :icon_e_wink:  I feel it is my humanity side to do the right thing because he did it first. I am lead by his example. When I feel overwhelmed with my situations in life I reflect on "What is MJ's motto for something like this?" I hear MJ in Scream, They don't Care about US, Man in the Mirror, Keep the Faith, etc. I hear and visualize...

"Think it, See it, Believe it, Make it happen"   :icon_cool:  :icon_rr:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOAS1EZIYVE&feature=related[/youtube]

I already feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone and then to top it off the forum was taking a break, and now I come back to this thread and I said  :icon_e_surprised: I have soooooo many pages to read...lol I missed the fighting so I haven't a clue.  :computer-losy-smiley:

I'm gettin on a plane on Tues flyin back to Vegas and I'm nervous.
  :fresse:

Oh and I don't think it is so necessary to say but I got your back Front just like I got MJ's and fam.  :icon_e_wink:

Im_convinced, I love your post, because I can relate to many of your thougths. I'd wish I could express them like you did, at the moment it's difficult for me to write down my thoughts in English somehow, maybe because I'm tired now...I don't know (sorry I'm nagging, it's not my habit :icon_rolleyes:) .
Yes, I believe/trust MJ.
& thank you Front, I have faith.

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

June 19, 2012, 07:14:44 PM
Arnold Klein is not a TA...I think :icon_e_confused:.
Neither the Arvizo-s (btw I am curious how we don't hear anything about them now :icon_e_confused:...are they still alive, Gavin and his mother??)
S - Sneddon??
I thought Arnie and Sneaky Sneddon too, but wouldn't Sneddon be a T for Tom? Assuming the initials stand for first names of course.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

June 19, 2012, 07:27:50 PM
Whoever those intials are for, those people know who they are.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love4Michael

June 19, 2012, 07:52:23 PM

Of that...I have no doubt...LMAO  And as much as some here express fear and anxiety...I pray that those initialed few and their like experience the same...a thousand fold.  Okay...okay...I guess that was mean but I bet God will forgive me for it  :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always reach out to lend support and to help bear a heavy burden. 
There is no greater gift that you can give than your caring and love. 
Spread laughter and joy in your travels and carry love with you in abundant supply. 
Share life...share the world.

June 19, 2012, 08:06:05 PM
Arnold Klein is not a TA...I think :icon_e_confused:.
Neither the Arvizo-s (btw I am curious how we don't hear anything about them now :icon_e_confused:...are they still alive, Gavin and his mother??)
S - Sneddon??
I thought Arnie and Sneaky Sneddon too, but wouldn't Sneddon be a T for Tom? Assuming the initials stand for first names of course.

dunno, i kinda think his last name is more famous infamous than his first name. if someone uses the name sneddon, we now who its referring to...

and you know what... its possible its not sneddon at all. *scratches head*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Adi

June 19, 2012, 08:07:01 PM

Yep - I bet you are right Andrea. Probably why we always have so many "guests" here. Whoever they are (and I reckon a few have already been figured out here) are probably shitting their undies right now......just like poor Dr M is whilst he is in "jail".

Those TA's are gonna need a truck load lot of kiwi to help fix their bowels by the end of this   :LolLolLolLol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 19, 2012, 08:20:57 PM

Of that...I have no doubt...LMAO  And as much as some here express fear and anxiety...I pray that those initialed few and their like experience the same...a thousand fold.  Okay...okay...I guess that was mean but I bet God will forgive me for it  :icon_e_wink:

You're very confident about the forgiveness part. I hope you're right.  :LolLolLolLol:   :thjajaja121:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
June 20, 2012, 12:14:34 AM
Oh some day I would love to hear from Front M how much is reality and how much is truth in Randy's book "The magic and the madness". That book either reveals lot of Mike's real personality or is totally invented, because the image RT is offering us is one that made me think Michael is the type of person who would be psychologicaly able to fake his death.
Yeah I woul dlove to know if the Thriller video story is true, that Mike almost canceled it because the JW church threatened him, or if the Gina Sprague incident was real or if it is real that Mike dropped his glove in a WC and didn't dare to pull it out of there or if it is real that Mike himself spreaded the hyperbaric chamber story and so many other things - I would like to know.
Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 12:23:26 AM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do

June 20, 2012, 05:13:59 AM
Oh some day I would love to hear from Front M how much is reality and how much is truth in Randy's book "The magic and the madness". That book either reveals lot of Mike's real personality or is totally invented, because the image RT is offering us is one that made me think Michael is the type of person who would be psychologicaly able to fake his death.
Yeah I woul dlove to know if the Thriller video story is true, that Mike almost canceled it because the JW church threatened him, or if the Gina Sprague incident was real or if it is real that Mike dropped his glove in a WC and didn't dare to pull it out of there or if it is real that Mike himself spreaded the hyperbaric chamber story and so many other things - I would like to know.

And so do I. I read that Taraborrelli was/is friendly with Branca, maybe that's why he knew about so many 'intimate' stories. I don't know what to think about it, if the stories in the book are true, then it gives you a good impression of Michael, the human being. But I really feel most of it is made-up, because Taraborrelli writes as if he's been there himself most of the time, something he could only wish for.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
June 20, 2012, 12:51:06 PM

And so do I. I read that Taraborrelli was/is friendly with Branca, maybe that's why he knew about so many 'intimate' stories. I don't know what to think about it, if the stories in the book are true, then it gives you a good impression of Michael, the human being. But I really feel most of it is made-up, because Taraborrelli writes as if he's been there himself most of the time, something he could only wish for.
So there are 2 of us who want to know :). But I guess Front M can't do us this favor :Crash:.
Maybe RT just picked up some half-true stories and "enriched" them with his own fantasy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

June 20, 2012, 03:40:29 PM

Yep - I bet you are right Andrea. Probably why we always have so many "guests" here. Whoever they are (and I reckon a few have already been figured out here) are probably shitting their undies right now......just like poor Dr M is whilst he is in "jail".

Those TA's are gonna need a truck load lot of kiwi to help fix their bowels by the end of this   :LolLolLolLol:

:icon_lol:

Agreed, cleansed to get rid of their evilness. They'd better check themselves in the mirror :icon_mrgreen:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Its her

June 20, 2012, 08:00:28 PM

The first RT book, I think, was a little more honest sometimes about MJ (his temper, his wit, his continual plotting) than the later editions, which had Hoax Fiction on every new page. But I always wondered about the disclaimer MJ had placed on Thriller, supposedly to appease his religious Elders' disapproval. I never followed MJ through fanclubs or magazines or anything, and the last thing I thought about him, was that he was religious. ha ha ha ha ha. :icon_razz: The disclaimer seemed to speak of something very gravely serious to MJ, and piqued my attention in an unexpected way. Then I never heard or read another word about it---I mean, him being religious---beyond the few things he's said about trying to be like Jesus, later, during the allegations period, so I just forgot about it. The disclaimer--on the beginning of a FILM ( ??? ) seemed to be some kind of curious teaser, under the guise  of a disclaimer (MOST disclaimers go at the END on a film, don't they?)  It MADE you want to watch, curious as to exactly HOW depraved the film was going to BE!  :icon_e_surprised: :errrr:

Now in hindsight, especially now that he has a whole other Sister Site in his name on the subject of religion, it appears to me to be suggesting that, yeah, MJ has  been a seeker of Truth, believes he HAS found the Truth (and exposed the error masquerading as Truth), and if we hang around, the best is yet to come, as he wants to share It first, with all the people who have loved him all these years, now that he has our ATTENTION. :bearhug: :icon_e_smile:  :icon_bounce:

He is a complete MASTER at pulling people to him, by giving them a hook---and there is no reason to think he didn't do it at the very beginning of the Thriller film, too, heh heh. :suspect: It really IS ALL FOR LOVE if he has been thinking about us ALL THIS TIME. :icon_eek: :-*

Seriously, when I first read the disclaimer, I was like," :icon_eek: , whaaaat??" The subconscious mind doesn't let go of a puzzle, even if one seems to have forgotten putting 2 and 2 together, and thinking:   :D "NAH..."

All these years later, that was the first thing I scanned the news for, when I heard of his death, because...I wondered if he was, er, "prepared", or if he had stepped into Eternity cold , if you know what I mean.  :-\ The first two days were brutal, especially after I found something online, I think it was Andrae Crouch's sister, who said that MJ had recently spent an evening with them, interested in Andrae's song, "It won't be long (then we'll be leaving here...)." She said he liked the song very much since he had heard it in New York and had to meet with Andre about it. It's about going home, to be with God. (Well,  :icon_e_confused: we gotta be somewhere  while He prepares the new Earth, right?)

The song has a clock ticking in the background which gets louder and louder, and was just way too sad to think about, with all the creepy "death from drugs" crap in the news. I wondered if MJ had been listening to that  :'( :'( :'( while his life ran out. C R E E P Y. Very very sad and scary, to die all alone, with a clock chiming while your fool doctor is NO where nearby.  :icon_evil: :screaming-7365: :screaming-7365: :screaming-7365:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUhs29mlcDc[/youtube]

But, I was beside myself--imagination in overdrive,  :icon_redface: etc... MJ did not do that. In a bit, I realized it was TOO creepy, MJ was really alive, and had FAKED all this.  :Crash: :Crash: :Crash:

There were a lot of rumors at the end about people saying they led MJ to Christ, or that MJ became Muslim, in the years/months/weeks before his death, but, idk, when you look more closely into MJ's whole life, it seems he gave his heart to God ages  ago, way before this, and the disclaimer was just a hint that "pioneering incognito" was still on his mind.  :icon_e_surprised:  :icon_albino: :icon_e_smile:
[/size][/font][/b]
Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 08:10:44 PM by Its her
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

skyways

June 20, 2012, 08:35:24 PM
WoW @ItsHer! 
Thank u for your post  - i just Love how u mind working and the way you putting that together!@@
 especially  "Pioneering   Incognito"  -   AWESSOME!!-))
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

June 20, 2012, 08:53:56 PM

Now in hindsight, especially now that he has a whole other Sister Site in his name on the subject of religion, it appears to me to be suggesting that, yeah, MJ has  been a seeker of Truth, believes he HAS found the Truth (and exposed the error masquerading as Truth), and if we hang around, the best is yet to come, as he wants to share It first, with all the people who have loved him all these years, now that he has our ATTENTION.

This makes sense and is similar to how I've been feeling about it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions