~Souza~

Re: Official back & Front thread
June 07, 2012, 06:19:48 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Ah. I'm glad 'Come Together' came up because something about this has been bugging me for ages. Aside from the photos of mj in the 'come together' shirt etc being placed either side of coffin at 'burial'....
Has anyone noticed how it's placement on HIStory seems to be at odds with the rest of the album?
What i mean is.. CD 1 - HIStory begins, is made up of previous songs, ranging from 1979 to 1992, then CD 2- HIStory continues,
is the 'new stuff' all recorded 1994/1995 ish. So what's 'come together' doing slap bang in the middle of HIStory continues? Surely that belongs
to CD 1, belonging to 1988/moonwalker, or even when it appeared as a B side to 'remember the time' ...that was 1992, so still should be on CD 1, just as 'remember the time' is.  :suspect:

I think that's just because it was never released before. So in a way it was new stuff.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

June 07, 2012, 07:06:17 AM
Ah. I'm glad 'Come Together' came up because something about this has been bugging me for ages. Aside from the photos of mj in the 'come together' shirt etc being placed either side of coffin at 'burial'....
Has anyone noticed how it's placement on HIStory seems to be at odds with the rest of the album?
What i mean is.. CD 1 - HIStory begins, is made up of previous songs, ranging from 1979 to 1992, then CD 2- HIStory continues,
is the 'new stuff' all recorded 1994/1995 ish. So what's 'come together' doing slap bang in the middle of HIStory continues? Surely that belongs
to CD 1, belonging to 1988/moonwalker, or even when it appeared as a B side to 'remember the time' ...that was 1992, so still should be on CD 1, just as 'remember the time' is.  :suspect:

I may be wrong, but I think it was placed perfectly in position on that album. Track 6 is DS...7 Money and 8 is Come Together.
I look at it as MJ pointing out Sneddon was sent after him because of the love of money....namely the money that the Beatles catalogue was worth.  Michael choosing to put Come Together right there after calling out sneddon and those who will do anything to gain money, is maybe a big kiss my ass...I'll do what ever I want with what I own type of statement. After all the crap MJ had endured in '93, I see this as him holding this up and saying...still mine. I own it.  Sure reads that way to me. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 07, 2012, 07:19:19 AM
That is one of the sexiest performances in existence.  Michael DID THAT, lol.  and he knows it.  Can't nobody strut their stuff like MJ can.  That's definitely rated 'SIZZLING HOT". 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

June 07, 2012, 07:20:04 AM
Quote from: RK}
[color=blue
I may be wrong, but I think it was placed perfectly in position on that album. Track 6 is DS...7 Money and 8 is Come Together.
I look at it as MJ pointing out Sneddon was sent after him because of the love of money....namely the money that the Beatles catalogue was worth.  Michael choosing to put Come Together right there after calling out sneddon and those who will do anything to gain money, is maybe a big kiss my ass...I'll do what ever I want with what I own type of statement. After all the crap MJ had endured in '93, I see this as him holding this up and saying...still mine. I own it.  Sure reads that way to me.  [/color]

Yeah that's a very good point. That seems like the most logical reason for why it is where it is.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 07, 2012, 07:26:33 AM
hmmm……….

I get the FEELING a "circus" is underway.  The stench of vulture$ ready to pounce like pitbulls on poodles is PALPABLE.  I hope they enjoy it while it lasts. Those rent-a-crackerjacks will choke on the peaNUTS they're selling during their major feeding frenzy FAIL.

Worry not, my friends---any BACKbiting crusades shall cease once the curtain ascends and the LIght ILLuminates their true intentions!

Helloooo, Pay-Me-By-The-Word-And-I'll-Write-Anything!! if your avaricious lil' money-hungry eyes happens upon these words as you're scrolling through the pages with your Cheeto-sh*t-caked fingernails…you should really consider taking a loooooong vacation----and perhaps staying at LEAST 500 feet from the, uhmm, "facilities".  AUTHORIZATION: DENIED…AGAIN. Do YOURself a favor , save yourself the embarrassment from future TRUTHS that shall come to light---and cast upon YOU the shadows that you have attempted to spread over "OTHERs" for so long.

WRongs ARE (and will continue to be)----> RIGHTEd
^^^ words of TRUTH--beyond a shadow of a doubt!
ya MIGHT want to remember that the next time you open your mouth squealing like a pig with your tabloid drivel.

the tIME is coming…………………………

p.s. OINK OINK!!!!!

Is that the circus Front is talking about???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
June 07, 2012, 07:29:20 AM
That is one of the sexiest performances in existence.  Michael DID THAT, lol.  and he knows it.  Can't nobody strut their stuff like MJ can.  That's definitely rated 'SIZZLING HOT".

Oh yeah, definitely.

Patrick Starfish anyone?  :icon_lol:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

June 07, 2012, 07:31:28 AM

I look at it as MJ pointing out Sneddon was sent after him because of the love of money....namely the money that the Beatles catalogue was worth.  Michael choosing to put Come Together right there after calling out sneddon and those who will do anything to gain money, is maybe a big kiss my ass...I'll do what ever I want with what I own type of statement. After all the crap MJ had endured in '93, I see this as him holding this up and saying...still mine. I own it.  Sure reads that way to me. 

RK....great post!  I have always thought that song order on Michael's albums had meaning.  He didn't just put things together randomly, or even tempo related as many do.  I think the meanings here are clear, like you said.  :smiley_abuv:
Thanks for pointing out song order Jacaranda....awesome tie to the song! 

Blessings!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
June 07, 2012, 07:40:14 AM
Ha ha, now look what you made me do - I just HAD to go and watch that vid again - shirt in, shirt out, on the shoulders, off the shoulders, T-shirt ripped, not ripped, and that belt ..... whose sole purpose has to be to draw attention to those hip movements.  :icon_redface:

And you got me posting again! That's right MJ - Come Together over you!

I've missed talking to you guys - this isn't just any old internet forum, take it or leave it - it's a special place with some very special people. xxx

Yay! Good to see you´re back

:icon_lol: 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

Adi

June 07, 2012, 09:25:22 AM

Yep, agree.... nothing random in the order of those songs.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

June 07, 2012, 10:21:29 AM
They all speak about the video and I cannot look at it :icon_twisted: :icon_rolleyes:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 07, 2012, 03:02:54 PM
Glad to see you back Curls!! I've missed you.  :bearhug:

Hahaha you guys, imagine my friend who is an MJ fan but never saw the video, for some reason. I told her the other day she better bring some water bottles & a doctor if she's going to watch it. :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

emulik

June 07, 2012, 03:28:53 PM
maybe off topic, but what about Jermaine`s new added chapter for his book? he mentioned June and it is already, so I wonder when we will hear something from him..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

June 07, 2012, 03:58:27 PM
yeah, I watched that video 3x to get the perfect pic. Shamone ;D Thanks MJ, that trivia definitely wasn't about shirt color  ...Front ... have you another recent shirt pic to show?  :icon_geek:

Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 05:29:13 PM by mindseye
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

everlastinglove_MJ

June 07, 2012, 04:54:35 PM
Glad to see you back Curls!! I've missed you.  :bearhug:

Hahaha you guys, imagine my friend who is an MJ fan but never saw the video, for some reason. I told her the other day she better bring some water bottles & a doctor if she's going to watch it. :icon_lol:

:icon_lol:

or a bucket of ice cubes

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
June 07, 2012, 05:18:48 PM
maybe off topic, but what about Jermaine`s new added chapter for his book? he mentioned June and it is already, so I wonder when we will hear something from him..

Next June 25th maybe?  :affraid:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions