MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
Re: Official back & Front thread
April 18, 2012, 03:38:43 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MaryK, the handwritten lyrics for 'Best of joy' were already posted by Mindseye on page 74 of this thread, is the Official Michael Jackson Site maybe also 'shopping for news' over here?  :icon_e_biggrin:
Now that´s what I call interactive  :beerchug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
April 18, 2012, 03:39:21 PM
Pure Love....thank you for your very illuminating thoughts about Michael.  Strangely, the more I've come to know Michael, the more mysterious he is, and I've learned to not hold on to any one image to firmly.  We seem only to be able to know the mask....the many masks!.....but his essence both eludes us and captivates us.  We love and trust him completely....though he remains a 'phantom,'  and is riddled with contradictions.  Childlike and playful as he is, we know also the fierceness of his will and the power of his righteousness. 

I could say nothing would surprise me, but that's a lie.  I've been surprised at every turn and don't imagine things will change any time soon.  I'm not drivin' this train.  Just along for the adventure.

Thank you gwynned. I was trying to find a word or an expression to describe Michael; I couldn't find anything but actually I found a lot! He is just too much to be described with words. Actually this hoax reflects Michael perfectly. It is just like Michael. Mysterious, exciting, entertaining, surprising, informative, genius... ;shortly it's larger than life! Just like Michael. With the hoax we just started to witness the man we never knew and we're learning more about him everyday. Michael is like a book and on every page there is a new chapter. You can not imagine what's waiting you in the next chapter, so you'd better be ready for anything. What matters is, did you like reading this book or not? I did and I'll keep on reading it in the rest of my life and I'm prepared for the new tricks and jokes of Michael Jo(k)e(r) Jackson.  :icon_e_smile:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

April 18, 2012, 03:39:46 PM
34%...hhmmm....

Re; Front´s notes. Did it crossed your mind that those notes can be on the net from before?, what about MJ´s memorabilia collectors? or, copy and paste photoshop?

I am of the opinion that Michael would not let "us" suffer this way, guessing and hurting. I think way better of him.

I was talking with a believer friend of mine about the notes and she told me the same thing you wrote above. Although I believe those notes are new written by MJ himself, we both dig the net so hard to find out the same notes which could be written long ago but we couldn't find them. Of course they could be prepared by using the letters of MJ from his earlier notes but with all the other family and MJ facebook connections of Front, still hesitating about Front's authenticity is being too much cautious when there is no need to. This is my opinion and I think it depends to what you feel in your heart too. I trust my feelings a lot and from the beginning, I knew Front was Back and someone close to MJ or MJ himself. That's what my inner voice told me and I prefer to listen what it says because it tells the truth always. I do believe that sometimes we should stop listening what our mind says and trust what our heart says. They agree with each other rarely, at least that's how it happens for me. And I realized long ago that listening to my heart never hurt me.

I do not think Front is letting us suffer and hurt by guessing. We've actually been guessing since the hoax started, don't you think? If we believed guessing hurt us then we should believe that Michael hurt us the most. Because we can not be sure of anything. He gives us a lot but we still can not prove that he is alive. He amaze me everyday with his genius and how he makes everything so  visible but invisible at the same time. What an amazing plan this is that we know a lot but still we can not make others see what we see. On the other hand, this hoax is like a magic trick like Latoya says. And Michael is the magician. He LOVES mystery. And as long as he maintains mystery, we keep on guessing! He had to use mystery in this trick not only because he likes it, but it is also necessary to keep the balance between obvious and secret, and for his safety. Nothing could be too obvious and nothing could be too uncertain.

He didn't plan this hoax to make his fans suffer. Of course it was inevitable for some of the fans to get hurt but he gave many clues and everyone could find them if they dig his "death" deeper. Some preferred to believe what the media says and didn't even bother to make a research about what really happened to him. And those are the "fans" who suffer, not us. 

I agree with what you said PureLove. I also think that with the passing of tIME and with the Hoax new developments we may forget some things along the way, maybe because the emotions triggered by what happened at the beginning of the hoax are less present but it’s good to remember how we felt when it all started without us really knowing. We had to overcome something much more difficult to finally come to the conclusion that Michael is i_deed alive and well. Therefore I absolutely do not see what Front is doing as hurting us, on the contrary thanks to Front we have hope, faith and more than that -- some of us know, are certain... well I am, as difficult as it can be to understand.

We always have to keep in mind that this is a “Hoax” and that in consequence Michael will not be able to reveal himself in terms of certainty or it wouldn’t be a Death Hoax anymore. Michael showed how much he cared by leaving clues and hints already way BACK in time for the fans to know and see beyond the coming illusion(s). The seeds were planted a long time in advance and there is proof of that.

Something else that I think we shouldn’t forget are the purposes of the hoax that have to be achieved and the enemies who are watching too – which gives even more reasons for subtlety to be used rather than plain undeniable proofs. And I am even more grateful for that because we are being "taken care of" in a certain way. For the time being that’s how it has to be, until the end; we will know for certain and undeniably only after Michael returns, when the Hoax/Illusion is over. 
Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 03:41:38 PM by Sarahli
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
April 18, 2012, 03:45:08 PM

Sorry for my late reaction but I keep looking in disbelief to these notes.
Maybe my brain is not able to think clear anymore because of too much wishful thinking and because of the need to believe.
I would say it's Mike's handwriting, comparing it to other notes, especially to the one with the "moMMent". In that note there are 4 M in caps and each one of them is different in details from the others - but they are similar in style. Like some of you said - nobody makes a letter exactly the same each time and this is normal.
My general impression is that is Mike's handwriting.
But I asked for other opinions as well. One friend said it doesn't look at all like MJ's handwriting. My husband had no opinion but my son, like always, was my ally and once he saw the 2 notes he immediately said it's the same writing.
Another friend told me he will make a note with Mike's handwriting too as soon as he gets home 'cause it's not so difficult to imitate it :errrr:.
Well - I couldn't do it, I tried. There were moments when I needed to forge a signature and I can testify here one has to be really good to fake someone's else handwriting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 18, 2012, 03:50:32 PM
[...]He amaze me everyday with his genius and how he makes everything so  visible but invisible at the same time.[...]
YEP!! and as we can see... the examples keep showing up!  :icon_e_biggrin:
I loved your entire message

Thank you Sim.  

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 18, 2012, 03:57:01 PM
34%...hhmmm....

Re; Front´s notes. Did it crossed your mind that those notes can be on the net from before?, what about MJ´s memorabilia collectors? or, copy and paste photoshop?

I am of the opinion that Michael would not let "us" suffer this way, guessing and hurting. I think way better of him.

I was talking with a believer friend of mine about the notes and she told me the same thing you wrote above. Although I believe those notes are new written by MJ himself, we both dig the net so hard to find out the same notes which could be written long ago but we couldn't find them. Of course they could be prepared by using the letters of MJ from his earlier notes but with all the other family and MJ facebook connections of Front, still hesitating about Front's authenticity is being too much cautious when there is no need to. This is my opinion and I think it depends to what you feel in your heart too. I trust my feelings a lot and from the beginning, I knew Front was Back and someone close to MJ or MJ himself. That's what my inner voice told me and I prefer to listen what it says because it tells the truth always. I do believe that sometimes we should stop listening what our mind says and trust what our heart says. They agree with each other rarely, at least that's how it happens for me. And I realized long ago that listening to my heart never hurt me.

I do not think Front is letting us suffer and hurt by guessing. We've actually been guessing since the hoax started, don't you think? If we believed guessing hurt us then we should believe that Michael hurt us the most. Because we can not be sure of anything. He gives us a lot but we still can not prove that he is alive. He amaze me everyday with his genius and how he makes everything so  visible but invisible at the same time. What an amazing plan this is that we know a lot but still we can not make others see what we see. On the other hand, this hoax is like a magic trick like Latoya says. And Michael is the magician. He LOVES mystery. And as long as he maintains mystery, we keep on guessing! He had to use mystery in this trick not only because he likes it, but it is also necessary to keep the balance between obvious and secret, and for his safety. Nothing could be too obvious and nothing could be too uncertain.

He didn't plan this hoax to make his fans suffer. Of course it was inevitable for some of the fans to get hurt but he gave many clues and everyone could find them if they dig his "death" deeper. Some preferred to believe what the media says and didn't even bother to make a research about what really happened to him. And those are the "fans" who suffer, not us. 

I agree with what you said PureLove. I also think that with the passing of tIME and with the Hoax new developments we may forget some things along the way, maybe because the emotions triggered by what happened at the beginning of the hoax are less present but it’s good to remember how we felt when it all started without us really knowing. We had to overcome something much more difficult to finally come to the conclusion that Michael is i_deed alive and well. Therefore I absolutely do not see what Front is doing as hurting us, on the contrary thanks to Front we have hope, faith and more than that -- some of us know, are certain... well I am, as difficult as it can be to understand.

We always have to keep in mind that this is a “Hoax” and that in consequence Michael will not be able to reveal himself in terms of certainty or it wouldn’t be a Death Hoax anymore. Michael showed how much he cared by leaving clues and hints already way BACK in time for the fans to know and see beyond the coming illusion(s). The seeds were planted a long time in advance and there is proof of that.

Something else that I think we shouldn’t forget are the purposes of the hoax that have to be achieved and the enemies who are watching too – which gives even more reasons for subtlety to be used rather than plain undeniable proofs. And I am even more grateful for that because we are being "taken care of" in a certain way. For the time being that’s how it has to be, until the end; we will know for certain and undeniably only after Michael returns, when the Hoax/Illusion is over.

Amen to this post sis. I agree with every single word of yours. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 18, 2012, 04:00:45 PM

Maybe my brain is not able to think clear anymore because of too much wishful thinking and because of the need to believe.
I would say it's Mike's handwriting, comparing it to other notes, especially to the one with the "moMMent". In that note there are 4 M in caps and each one of them is different in details from the others - but they are similar in style. Like some of you said - nobody makes a letter exactly the same each time and this is normal.
But I asked for other opinions as well. One friend said it doesn't look at all like MJ's handwriting. My husband had no opinion but my son, like always, was my ally and once he saw the 2 notes he immediately said it's the same writing.
Another friend told me he will make a note with Mike's handwriting too as soon as he gets home 'cause it's not so difficult to imitate it :errrr:.
Well - I couldn't do it, I tried. There were moments when I needed to forge a signature and I can testify here one has to be really good to fake someone's else handwriting.

Forget about what others say; what does your inner voice say to you? What does your heart say and what are your feelings about it? Trust yourself and don't pay too much attention what others say.   :icon_e_smile:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do

April 18, 2012, 04:23:52 PM
 :icon_lol:  :icon_lol: Gina, when Michael does come back, you will not/cannot believe it's really him either, can you? :icon_lol: :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
April 18, 2012, 04:33:43 PM
:icon_lol:  :icon_lol: Gina, when Michael does come back, you will not/cannot believe it's really him either, can you? :icon_lol: :icon_e_wink:
You know, I have no doubt that there will be a solution for that as well.
Remember Thomas the doubter?
John 20:27: Then he said to Thomas, “Put your finger here; see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it into my side. Stop doubting and believe."
 :icon_e_wink: :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

everlastinglove_MJ

April 18, 2012, 05:22:37 PM
34%...hhmmm....

I so agree to your post PureLove, specially this part 

And I see Front's notes as a gift, no matter if the notes have been written months ago, years ago or just before posting, it's the message that is important and valuable, and what it does to us.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Andrea

April 18, 2012, 05:56:58 PM
Jermaine Jackson ‏ @jermjackson5
Another sad day. This world is losing too many fine people. Live for the moment. Treasure your memories. Blessings to you all

He was talking about Dick Clark, who passed away today at 82. 

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 18, 2012, 05:58:00 PM
These are MJ handwritten notes signed FRONT!! idk Must mean something! …Guess it's wait and see.
My first thought was--- Buckle your seat belts! Gonna be a hell of a ride.  :animal0017:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPHkVtFD5Jo&feature=related[/youtube]

Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 06:02:55 PM by mindseye
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

bec

April 18, 2012, 10:39:54 PM

No need to apologize, me too. Disbelief. Belief wrapped up in denial that's it's just too fantastical, out of this world, I can't perceive it. I think you know what I mean.

I will say about other people; people don't believe anything unless they see it on the news.

"Did you hear?"

"No, I didn't see that... are you sure?"

"Yes, it was on the news tonight"

"Wow, really? That's incredible!"

etc. It's how we are. Every person living on this earth today was raised from birth in a television culture. It defines our reality and determines our perception, so thoroughly in fact, that it is nearly unconscious, but most certainly subconscious. This is the first time in world history where mass media has enjoyed such a complete dominance over the populous.

So it matters not if Front signed "Love, Front aka MJ", no one who is unfamiliar with the inner synchronicities of the hoax is going to ever in a million years believe this. Not a chance, not on a bet.

My general impression is that it is MJ's handwriting, for sure, without doubt. Take into account where we are and what we do and it's mindblowing. My god... how in the world can we be so smart as to figure this out when it flew completely under everyone else's radar? How can that be? How in the world can WE be THAT much more perceptive then the rest of the world? It's staggering... it's frankly unbelievable. I dunno about the rest of you, my friends here, but I don't feel special enough for that to be the case.

MissG, I feel the depression you speak of... it's odd... it follows the rollercoaster. 24 hours ago I'm high as a kite... today I'm not sure where we go from here. It's overwhelming, this truth we are faced with. It is a terrible and yet wondrous weight.

MJ, please don't change a thing. I haven't felt this much depth of emotion, on both ends of the spectrum, perhaps ever in my life. It makes me feel alive... when I didn't even know I was numb inside before.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

April 18, 2012, 11:31:35 PM

No need to apologize, me too. Disbelief. Belief wrapped up in denial that's it's just too fantastical, out of this world, I can't perceive it. I think you know what I mean.

I will say about other people; people don't believe anything unless they see it on the news.

"Did you hear?"

"No, I didn't see that... are you sure?"

"Yes, it was on the news tonight"

"Wow, really? That's incredible!"

etc. It's how we are. Every person living on this earth today was raised from birth in a television culture. It defines our reality and determines our perception, so thoroughly in fact, that it is nearly unconscious, but most certainly subconscious. This is the first time in world history where mass media has enjoyed such a complete dominance over the populous.

So it matters not if Front signed "Love, Front aka MJ", no one who is unfamiliar with the inner synchronicities of the hoax is going to ever in a million years believe this. Not a chance, not on a bet.

My general impression is that it is MJ's handwriting, for sure, without doubt. Take into account where we are and what we do and it's mindblowing. My god... how in the world can we be so smart as to figure this out when it flew completely under everyone else's radar? How can that be? How in the world can WE be THAT much more perceptive then the rest of the world? It's staggering... it's frankly unbelievable. I dunno about the rest of you, my friends here, but I don't feel special enough for that to be the case.

MissG, I feel the depression you speak of... it's odd... it follows the rollercoaster. 24 hours ago I'm high as a kite... today I'm not sure where we go from here. It's overwhelming, this truth we are faced with. It is a terrible and yet wondrous weight.

MJ, please don't change a thing. I haven't felt this much depth of emotion, on both ends of the spectrum, perhaps ever in my life. It makes me feel alive... when I didn't even know I was numb inside before."

Great post bec......totally understand what you are saying.  I especially relate to the bolded parts.....so true on all accounts! 
Thank you bec....you put words to my thoughts all the time! 

It's funny this picture was re-posted right now...I was just looking at it.  I have come to see many different "times" on the face. 
If I rotated the picture 1/4 turns I get around these times:
12:21
9:11
6:50
2:40
*I put into iphoto and hit rotate...the clock/picture rotates 1/4 turn each time...that's how I found the times

also.....when looking at the original time of 12:21...I held a mirror up....to read the times in a mirrored view point
these are roughly what I found (hard to pinpoint these)
6:05
9:20
12:35
2:50

Don't know about any of this....probably an over-hoax moment, lol.  But, I always try to think differently....outside the box!
:)
Blessings Always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 18, 2012, 11:35:05 PM
All I can say with Front's post is  :multiplespotting: :beerchug: :penguin: :woohoo2: :icon_bounce: :affraid:

;D 

Thanks Front!

And love to you all, including our director here!

(PS: Sorry it has been a long time for me to come on here: I have been going through a lot and needed some time away from the forum).  I probably will only be on sporadically due to some ongoing stuff, but you all are in my prayers and thoughts.  Blessings to you all!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions