Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
Re: Official back & Front thread
June 17, 2012, 06:52:45 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
*staggers into the thread…looks around to make sure he's in the right place*

back to front…..front to back…..I'm getting dizzy.
But the GOOD news is…both threads are now re-opened and merged. So, perhaps the uhmm…dilly-dallying was a blessing in disguise.

Hate to bring this up again --- and not to disrespect anyone who doesn't wish to be reminded of this bullsh^t again but I feel it's necessary and needs to be clarified…..

Although I was 99.9% certain that it was CLEAR the first time, apparently A FEW people either a) didn't get it or b) DID get it but insist on twisting words and shadowing in dark illusions to fit their OWN deluded little fairytale. Front never, never --- I shall repeat, NEVER! --- made a generalized address to ANY members of ANY forum. Front has stated a million times over, the ONLY thing that matters when the day is said and done is believing and trusting in Michael. He is in CONTROL. If you think he doesn't know what he's doing, then perhaps YOU are in the wrong place. To reiterate---do you believe/trust Front? yes? no? well, guess what? it matters not! do you believe/trust in the Easter Bunny? it matters not! Do you believe/trust MJ? ah…there ya go.

By the same token,, if you're a vanilla icecream fan, GO to the vanilla icecream thread…..do NOT participate in chocolate icecream discussions because you WILL be stumbling out that door bamboozled and COVERED with chocolate icecream from head to toe.

And if it's STILL not clear…..Front was addressing the tabloid ASSociatES and their Devil-driving, dinged-up, damaged, e-coli-infested, ugly-azz LAME TRAIN caboose--which they constantly TRY (and FAIL worse with every attempt!) to alter the tracks of the Hoax Coach with their acquisitivene$$. If you are not in said category, move right along --- it doesn't apply to you. If you FEEL addressed by Front's calling outs….then PERHAPS it's time to check that man (or woman) in the mirror.

I, for one, would REALLy like the juvenile bashing and senseless arguing among members AND among boards to STOP. But I WILL say…..if a TA stinks up the place with their toilet-water breath I WILL defend Michael, the Jackson Family, and his plans. Furthermore, if a hater joins this board with the SOLE purpose & intention of belittling ANY of the members here, mods and/or admin…I will CONTINUe to defend them as I have done in the past.

During probably the darkest and trying time in Michael's life, his family & fans defended him…with every step of the way--they BELIEVED in him. Yea, I think it's pretty safe to say that it's mutually reciprocated in THESE times of darkness.

cute little smileys and nicknames are irrelevant and not needed at this time. I think I've made myself clear enough.

p.s. monkey is still waiting for that kiwi…….

Yes I do trust/believe in MJ. At the end of the day for me it goes I trust God, me, my daughter, and then MJ. All games aside, regardin usernames online, there really IS a real person on this side of the screen and on the other side there is a real person flesh/blood. These usernames have emotions. Some more than others.  :icon_rolleyes: Some people are very sensitive and IF someone comes across *tough* they have a meltdown. I would rather have a meltdown over somethin WAY more important than who is right or wrong when it comes to a hand pic/or any other crazy thing to argue about pertaining to this ARG part of the hoax.

I made my choice to be a part of Michael's death hoax/awakenin and I made the choice to dedicate myself in helpin him. No Strings attached!  :icon_e_wink:  I feel it is my humanity side to do the right thing because he did it first. I am lead by his example. When I feel overwhelmed with my situations in life I reflect on "What is MJ's motto for something like this?" I hear MJ in Scream, They don't Care about US, Man in the Mirror, Keep the Faith, etc. I hear and visualize...

"Think it, See it, Believe it, Make it happen"   :icon_cool:  :icon_rr:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOAS1EZIYVE&feature=related[/youtube]

I already feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone and then to top it off the forum was taking a break, and now I come back to this thread and I said  :icon_e_surprised: I have soooooo many pages to read...lol I missed the fighting so I haven't a clue.  :computer-losy-smiley:

I'm gettin on a plane on Tues flyin back to Vegas and I'm nervous.
  :fresse:

Oh and I don't think it is so necessary to say but I got your back Front just like I got MJ's and fam.  :icon_e_wink:
Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 06:55:36 PM by Im_convincedmjalive
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

June 17, 2012, 06:54:18 PM
Front never, never --- I shall repeat, NEVER! --- made a generalized address to ANY members of ANY forum.

Well, i do talk of those who dedicate themselves to lying and discredit through social networks :icon_evil: :icon_cool:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

June 17, 2012, 08:21:51 PM

Kiwi - the fruit, the country (New Zealand) or the bird?

I think this could keep us occupied for hours  :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 17, 2012, 08:39:56 PM
Front was addressing the tabloid ASSociatES and their Devil-driving, dinged-up, damaged, e-coli-infested, ugly-azz LAME TRAIN caboose--

:icon_lol:  Well said. But I know it's not really funny.  :icon_twisted:

Kiwi - the fruit, the country (New Zealand) or the bird?

I think this could keep us occupied for hours  :icon_e_wink:

Poor Monkey!!
Not sure if this is what you're looking for... but I think a strong kiwi fruit drink is needed. I know I need one. cheers!  (wiki kiwi)  :icon_geek:

Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 08:44:24 PM by mindseye
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

RK

June 17, 2012, 09:02:41 PM
Thanks for sticking with us Front. As for monkey still waiting for that kiwi.....I guess I'll have to wait for understanding on that one. Maybe I'll get  :icon_idea:   later on.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

June 17, 2012, 10:09:31 PM
I believe in MJ. That's why I am still here and can't tear myself away.

The bullshit doesn't matter.

Happy Father's Day to everyone's Dad and everyone who is a Dad.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

June 17, 2012, 10:29:19 PM
Well, we may argue, but remember as believers we are in this together for MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

Andrea

June 17, 2012, 10:40:59 PM
Thanks for the straight talk Front.  I too believe in MJ, and you're right - he's in control, he's got this. 

I also believe the truth WILL prevail/be revealed in time.  I think that's what we're all looking for or else why would we still be here?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 17, 2012, 11:30:59 PM
Thanks for the straight talk Front.  I too believe in MJ, and you're right - he's in control, he's got this. 

I also believe the truth WILL prevail/be revealed in time.  I think that's what we're all looking for or else why would we still be here?

Agree. I'm not sure who Front is and I'm at the point of not being too concerned as I've made my mind up that he's someone in the know. Saying that, it's Michael that I trust knows what he's doing and it's what has kept me coming back for almost 3 years now. The truth will prevail so I'm still watchin' because I want to know what that truth is.

Souza - thank you for reopening the BACK thread. I'm with Gema - his validity could be a turning point for many of us. He's the a part of the puzzle pre-June 25th that hasn't been answered and his identity would clear up a lot of questions.

Front - nice post. I have concluded that I'm horrible at this hoax investigative stuff because I didn't think that hand belonged to Michael. This hoax is challenging my mindset like you wouldn't believe. Blessings to you.

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
June 18, 2012, 12:27:01 AM
Front
Front never, never --- I shall repeat, NEVER! --- made a generalized address to ANY members of ANY forum. Front has stated a million times over, the ONLY thing that matters when the day is said and done is believing and trusting in Michael. He is in CONTROL.
I am glad you said this because at one point in the past I was starting to check on myself to see if I'm a TA or not  :suspect::LolLolLolLol:!
Now it's all clear.

I will always believe and trust Michael's genius.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

June 18, 2012, 01:40:28 AM
I wonder if Front might like this T-shirt?   :icon_lol: Could be useful for the monkey - it's country, bird and fruit all in one!

Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 01:44:38 AM by curls
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

June 18, 2012, 01:46:18 AM
BTC
Back had 489 posts on MJJC...all of which have been deleted off the forum, except for 3 of them
:affraid: 489 = 21 = 777

Front
Christ & Krishna

Michael Jackson Received Vaishnava Books

by Ramabhadra das

Posted July 14, 2009

Satya dasi with Michael Jackson in 1999.

In 1999 Satya devi dasi, of Sri Sri Radha Govinda Mandir in Brooklyn, New York, twice catered prasadam for the late Michael Jackson at private dinners for two with a man we know in New York City.

When she offered the singer a copy of the Bhagavad-gita he said he already had the book. The host then asked if the book Jackson had was Srila Prabhupada's Bhagavad-gita As It Is; Jackson confirmed that it was. When presented with a first-edition Krishna Art book, he looked through the illustrations and said he liked the paintings. He took that Krishna Art book home.

He was one of the fortunate persons in this world to honor Sri Sri Radha Govindadeva's Maha-prasdam, enjoying Radha Govinda Temple's world famous Burfi and other Mangal-arati sweets. He got Satya's gourmet prasadam cooking for dinner on two consecutive evenings, discussing reincarnation and karma at the dinner table with the host.

Desserts: Burfi - made with condensed milk, sugar and one of these ingredients: pistachio, or cardemon, almonds, chocolate or other flavors

Satya reported that Jackson was very nice, soft-spoken and friendly. At that time he was staying in a luxury suite at the Waldorf Astoria with his daughter Paris Katherine and first son Prince Michael; his third child was not yet born. Jackson had been in New York to receive the Bollywood Outstanding Humanitarian Award.

I wonder if Front's pic was in that art book?

Adi, the birds Kiwi and Dodo are both flightless birds! About kiwifruit:
Kiwifruit components, possibly involving vitamin E and omega-3 fatty acids from its numerous edible seeds, have potential properties of a natural blood thinner. A study performed at the University of Oslo in Norway reported consuming two to three kiwifruit daily for 28 days significantly reduced platelet aggregation and blood triglyceride levels (similar to popular mainstream aspirin therapy), potentially reducing the risk of blood clots.[21]

Does Monkey have worries of blood clots?

Front
By the same token,, if you're a vanilla icecream fan, GO to the vanilla icecream thread…..do NOT participate in chocolate icecream discussions because you WILL be stumbling out that door bamboozled and COVERED with chocolate icecream from head to toe.
Michael Jackson ice-cream!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
June 18, 2012, 02:24:04 AM
So why does monkey need more kiwi?

Does monkey need more vitamin C? Is poor monkey sick?

Or does monkey want to take advantage of the effect of vitamin C as a free radical scavenger?
Or does monkey need to treat hypertension or depression?

Monkey should be careful however, because too much vitamin C will cause diarrhea  :icon_e_confused:

:icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

emulik

June 18, 2012, 02:32:16 AM
I believe and trust  Michael, he has my full support. Lets make brighter future together!
heart to heart, like friends do.

Happy Father`s Day to all wonderful fathers in the world!

"Any man can be a father. It takes someone special to be a dad. "
Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 02:39:52 AM by emulik
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
June 18, 2012, 03:39:02 AM
Michael Jackson Received Vaishnava Books

by Ramabhadra das

Posted July 14, 2009

Satya dasi with Michael Jackson in 1999.

In 1999 Satya devi dasi, of Sri Sri Radha Govinda Mandir in Brooklyn, New York, twice catered prasadam for the late Michael Jackson at private dinners for two with a man we know in New York City.

When she offered the singer a copy of the Bhagavad-gita he said he already had the book. The host then asked if the book Jackson had was Srila Prabhupada's Bhagavad-gita As It Is; Jackson confirmed that it was. When presented with a first-edition Krishna Art book, he looked through the illustrations and said he liked the paintings. He took that Krishna Art book home.

He was one of the fortunate persons in this world to honor Sri Sri Radha Govindadeva's Maha-prasdam, enjoying Radha Govinda Temple's world famous Burfi and other Mangal-arati sweets. He got Satya's gourmet prasadam cooking for dinner on two consecutive evenings, discussing reincarnation and karma at the dinner table with the host.

Desserts: Burfi - made with condensed milk, sugar and one of these ingredients: pistachio, or cardemon, almonds, chocolate or other flavors

Satya reported that Jackson was very nice, soft-spoken and friendly. At that time he was staying in a luxury suite at the Waldorf Astoria with his daughter Paris Katherine and first son Prince Michael; his third child was not yet born. Jackson had been in New York to receive the Bollywood Outstanding Humanitarian Award.

I wonder if Front's pic was in that art book?
For some reason I think this is very interesting. Mike seemed to be interested in mind development more than regular people. I wonder if this interest led him anywhere.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions