Re: Official back & Front thread
November 19, 2012, 12:54:55 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
^^^

thanks  :icon_albino:

It's the result of me lying awake last night with all those dates running around in my head.

7 weeks... keeeewl!  :icon_mrgreen: yeah me too.

Hi FroNt.

btw Just noticed Jaafar's "#light" picture....  N   :suspect:  :icon_lol: 

So after we posted about light man....light coincidence

@randyjacksonjr  Let there be light
8:24 PM - 15 Nov 12

7 weeks!!!! and the whispers up above,, make me go.... :errrr: :icon_bounce: :th_bravo:   I'm excited, I'm dreading, I'm happy,, OMG,,I'm shocked,, its coming, its not,,  :affraid:  SHAMONE!!!

so many have posted so many great things lately,, piecing it together,, i cant put into words like alot of you can, but I see what you point out,, and so much I HAVE to keep BELIEVIN and keep watchin......   :bearhug:
Last Edit: November 19, 2012, 12:57:02 PM by mjselfsweet
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 19, 2012, 01:38:38 PM
I think Michael Bush thought he’d get more money selling things that were signed by Michael.  And thus, fraud.  :icon_evil:  It fits in the hoax also because we have discussed Michael’s signatures on the will and the contract, etc. not being legit. 

Maybe I see a lot of stuff that apparently doesn’t gel here lately.  At least I'm beginning to feel that way. It could be that I’ve over extended my welcome, as the energy has certainly changed.  Definitely it’s not the same feeling of acceptance that I found over three years ago so I’m going to bow out gracefully. 

Enjoy the holidays and be safe.  I just retired last month and there is much to do and see.  Think I’ll start doing some of them.

Please don't give up now hesouttamylife - I know how you feel because I have been there a time or two when I was tired and over-extended. But after waiting a couple of days I reread and what I thought was being said wasn't as harsh as I first took it.

I think that what you posted is very relevant and interesting. Whether it's Michael's signature or not it has a place here for discussion because there has been controversy over Michael's signature as well as the letter N. Interesting is how the 'N" in the signatures didn't look like the "N" that Michael was accustomed to signing. I've learned so much by posts like yours.

Please know that you are loved and appreciated. Hang in there - it's almost to the end of the year.

Blessings and hugs

:bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Andrea

November 19, 2012, 02:47:41 PM

Don't leave hesouttamylife, we're so near the end! (hopefully)

Not everyone here is going to think the same or have the same viewpoint.  Your opinion counts just as much as anyone else's.  Like voice said, hang in there.  I would miss you if you left, hes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
November 19, 2012, 03:10:15 PM
I think Michael Bush thought he’d get more money selling things that were signed by Michael.  And thus, fraud.  :icon_evil:  It fits in the hoax also because we have discussed Michael’s signatures on the will and the contract, etc. not being legit. 

Maybe I see a lot of stuff that apparently doesn’t gel here lately.  At least I'm beginning to feel that way. It could be that I’ve over extended my welcome, as the energy has certainly changed.  Definitely it’s not the same feeling of acceptance that I found over three years ago so I’m going to bow out gracefully. 

Enjoy the holidays and be safe.  I just retired last month and there is much to do and see.  Think I’ll start doing some of them.

Please don't give up now hesouttamylife - I know how you feel because I have been there a time or two when I was tired and over-extended. But after waiting a couple of days I reread and what I thought was being said wasn't as harsh as I first took it.

I think that what you posted is very relevant and interesting. Whether it's Michael's signature or not it has a place here for discussion because there has been controversy over Michael's signature as well as the letter N. Interesting is how the 'N" in the signatures didn't look like the "N" that Michael was accustomed to signing. I've learned so much by posts like yours.

Please know that you are loved and appreciated. Hang in there - it's almost to the end of the year.

Blessings and hugs

:bearhug:

Please don't leave us He's!!! We are soooooooo close now!  We LOVE you and it wouldn't be the same here without you!! Hope you reconsider!!

:bearhug: LOVE you!!! xo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
November 19, 2012, 04:46:37 PM
Dear hesouttamylife don't give up as they say we are at the end of the bumpy ride and we need you more than ever, we have always taken your posts into account and now more than never we need to be together and celebrate Michael's comeback, he will probably miss you if you are not there by then, I know this is being very hard for us because we only want the best for Michael and with this hoax we have learnt that he had to go through many sad situations but now it's time to clear his name and get stronger than before, so I encourage you to continue with Michael and with us, and don't forget it: "now it's time to celebrate" and make a new banner to get exposed in your house (like you used to do) welcoming Michael!!  :icon_razz: :icon_bounce:
Last Edit: November 19, 2012, 04:49:56 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Sarahli

November 20, 2012, 02:42:51 PM
Very interesting N from Jaafar. Nice catch Mindseye.  :th_bravo:

Again what an odd "coincidence".  :omg:  :icon_lol:

@hesouttamylife, there is no way on earth you can leave now. Please drop by and say "N" to us.  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

paula-c

November 20, 2012, 05:51:41 PM
 :icon_eek: :affraid: :icon_rr:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 20, 2012, 05:59:38 PM
 :bearhug: People who love Michel Jackson seriously rock.  You guys are the greatest.   :bearhug:

And NO, no matter how I try, I can’t stay away. I am HOOKED on HoaxForum and I can’t help it even though I’ve tried.  Over the years, this place has become my family.  My blood one deserted me three and a half years ago.  :icon_e_sad:  I might be as active, but I will still be here…somewhere.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

November 20, 2012, 07:52:37 PM
Whats up Front? I sent you a message brotha. If you get a sec a response with your opinion
would be awesome. Thanks for your time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 20, 2012, 08:17:39 PM
Whats up Front? I sent you a message brotha. If you get a sec a response with your opinion
would be awesome. Thanks for your time.

yeah me too!  :icon_e_surprised: :suspect: :icon_geek: Wassup?  :icon_albino:

A message to him on this thread or did you send a personal message? Fro_t has mentioned that he don't reply to PM's.
Last Edit: November 20, 2012, 08:19:53 PM by mindseye
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

November 20, 2012, 08:24:05 PM
It was a PM Mindseye...... I never saw where he/she said that. It was just a message
asking him his opinion on my "Thriller" movie find and also if he is feeling generous the
thoughts on my wonderland post
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

November 20, 2012, 10:18:08 PM
Front said he's "not a pm kind of guy".

Hes, I'm so glad you can't stay away!      :bearhug:  We can almost  t-a-s-t-e  it!!!!

Thirdeye
Wassup?   :icon_albino:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2J-UlKMg6TU[/youtube]

gump·tion   [guhmp-shuhn]
noun Informal .
initiative; aggressiveness; resourcefulness: With his gumption he'll make a success of himself.
courage; spunk; guts: It takes gumption to quit a high-paying job.
common sense; shrewdness.

:michael-jackson: :michael_jackson-1135:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 20, 2012, 11:57:40 PM
happy thanksgiving, hope our friend will pay us a visit.........
gumption, great word!!! I cant stay away either!!
keep the faith!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

November 21, 2012, 12:41:49 AM
Hey Front...where are ya? I need some comic relief to revive my brain from the TIAI 11-11-11 thread  :icon_mrgreen:  :icon_lol:   :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 21, 2012, 04:40:35 AM
So there are definitely some interesting dates approaching that I thought would be fun to note here, starting with this week:

11/22/12 - Thanksgiving and Spike Lee's BAD documentary being aired on prime time TV in the US

11/30/12 - 30th Anniversary of release of Thriller album

12/6/12 - 1260 days from 6/25/09 (as per Sign #6 discussion)

12/12/12 - 7 days from 12/6 and also just because it's a cool date and the last time we will have such a date for a very long time (TS also referred to this date in a post a while back - I need to locate it)

12/21/12 - we are all pretty familiar with this date and it's relevance to the hoax

12/25/12 - Christmas (wreaths on Carolwood gates)

12/31/12 - New Years Eve and according to TS, MJ will BAM by this date  (up to & including the date).

So starting from this week these dates fall pretty much within a week of each other (give or take a few days here and there)  which I think is pretty neat....and I've just realised it's 7 weeks starting with this week. So for the next 7 weeks there is an interesting date each week.  :icon_mrgreen:

I hope I've made sense.

Hey Adi. Great post. Very interesting re: applicable numerology dates / numbers? Or perhaps on the flip side its not so good, as it demonstrated that the right numbers can be found in everything.

I'm going with the first option though as I am positive by nature! Great work... Interesting too, the next "7" weeks out of all numbers!  :icon_razz:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail