GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Re: Official back & Front thread
May 16, 2012, 02:08:03 PM
I don't get it Gema. Is the LIFE itself not enough for you to see God's hand in everything?? Do you need to date bones to prove His existence - while God is so clearly present by our side every second?? I don't get it Gema. Can't you just FEEL God?

Can't you just see the signs of His presence all around you?
It never happened to you to pray for something and receive it? What better proof one needs?  You never did a bad thing and were punished in no time?

I hate to give advice because I know it's useless in such cases but I wish you to experience and feel for yourself God's presence. Forget about dating the bones. It's all much simpler in the end.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

May 16, 2012, 02:11:10 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

That's the only way one can really succeed, Michael is a real BELIEVER in every possible aspect.

In deed. He was a believer in himself. That´s why he came so far in what he had chosen.

And all this because "it's all for L.O.V.E. "

"I am going to say something I have never said before and this is the truth. I have no reason to lie to you and God knows I am telling the truth. I think all my success and fame and I have wanted it, I have wanted it because I wanted to be loved. That’s all. That’s the real truth. I wanted people to love me, truly love me, because I never really felt loved. I said I know I have an ability. Maybe if I sharpened my craft, maybe people will love me more. I just wanted to be loved because I think it is very important to be loved and to tell people that you love them and to look in their eyes and say it."  (the MJ tapes)
That was a moment of sincerity. What beats me is why he was so unsure about the others love for him. We, ordinary people, have reasons to be uncertain we are loved, but him?? And how much of the love he had from his fans was REJECTED by him, how much love he felt it was fake? Maybe he thought he was loved for his money, not for himself??
My God, if a human being received real love, that human being is Michael Jackson. The love and devotion from fans ALL OVER THE WORLD can not be compared with any other artist's who ever lived. And he wanted to be loved :suspect:.
I am sorry Michael, I don't get it.

You don't get it? Who was loved all over the world? Michael Jackson the man, or Michael Jackson the performer? Don't you understand how that would make him question that love? As he sings in Behind the mask: "WHO do you love? Is it me? Well? I don't know." I understand very well that he did not know. Was it because they liked his songs, or his gold pants, or his hair? Or whatever else that made MJ the performer, or did people really love HIM? Michael, the person off stage. The man, not the performer. I can understand really well that he had trouble with that. As much as the fans love him, and I do believe it's sincere, they love MJ the Performer, because that is the person they know. I don't think anyone knew the real him, he was too private for that. Glimpses of the true Michael, sure, but not the whole real package. I bet he even isn't sure about the friends that REALLY love HIM for who he is, it's hard to know for sure they are sincere. It all comes down to his trust in people and that is something that has been violated so many times. I understand it very well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

May 16, 2012, 02:12:58 PM
The number of posts change periodically because back (presumably) deleted posts for whatever reason. It just depends on when the screen shot was taken, either before, after, or during the times that back deleted the posts. It's all the same account. One back, not three.

No there are 3 account . i don't care if you not agree.. that's not a problem.
But really you have to OPEN your eyes.

Yeah well my eyes are very much OPEN and there is just 1 account.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 16, 2012, 02:41:12 PM
The number of posts change periodically because back (presumably) deleted posts for whatever reason. It just depends on when the screen shot was taken, either before, after, or during the times that back deleted the posts. It's all the same account. One back, not three.

But really you have to OPEN your eyes.

maybe

Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 02:45:08 PM by mimi248
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

May 16, 2012, 02:43:48 PM
This is one of the most amazing comics I know.
It speaks of love.
It's about 10,000 years old.

This is the most impressive sad story I listened to.
It speaks of love.
It's about 10,000 years old.

We don't have to fight about the ages when the book of books (for western hemisphere) was written in comparison to how long human loving culture already existed then nor whether this book is transferring a meaning, still today.

God is not a book but a book is only a tiny splint of God. A collection of thoughts. Long time ago.
Evolution is not the dark side of the moon but only one possible theory about a small part of what happened to date. A construct of thoughts. Outdated the day it was written down.

If we look around us with the eyes of a child (not taking off in any human drawer category as a believer or non-believer but merely as a starter in life), we will be amazed by the "being there" of everything despite all (adult) fears and odds. It does not matter whether what is is old or new, whether it is black or white, whether it is up or down, whether it is Bible vs. evolution or Bible vs. Quran.
There is beauty and love in everybody and in every thing and it is meant to be that way.

Dogma is separative, classifying, judging, clustering, putting into drawers, labeling "yes" and "no" and "right" and "wrong". Dogma is not loving. Dogma is living of the spirit that the individual is not fit for the world and thus must be led by one or several "masters" into the one and only truth.

One cannot convince another individual of any truth pushing it from the outside. We can accept a truth only from within ourselves. It takes a lot of time and a lot of bouncing back and forth in evaluating new evidence with reference to the hammock tied in our head from the past. Sometimes we have to do a U-turn and have to unknot when we find out that that specific connection has no reason or meaning anymore.

Key is how we train our minds to look at things, what kind of net we keep weaving in our brains and how we anchor what we experience into this contextual net. If we succeed to keep a child's astonishment alive, we will live with big eyes and ears only.

As to the bloodthirsty, threatening male picture of God, this is how I experience God:
every tree has its gardener and every branch growing too far will fall from a storm just like a wave building up will break. Does not mean the storm hated the branch or told him during myriads of momments not to grow that far or else it would fall.

Of course God is not a male because this would mean He would miss the hat on His head and had only one pair of shoes. No cluster.
God is here with us every second of our lives and He loves us dearly, no matter if we can read, can read the Bible, can walk, can walk a pilgrimage, can swim or ride or are 100% ignorant pink-bubble-blubberers.
We don't need to prove Him because He proves us every second. He did so 10,000 years ago already.

For a smile, this is a new comic:

Blessings.

Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 02:48:01 PM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
May 16, 2012, 02:44:10 PM

That's the only way one can really succeed, Michael is a real BELIEVER in every possible aspect.

In deed. He was a believer in himself. That´s why he came so far in what he had chosen.

"I am going to say something I have never said before and this is the truth. I have no reason to lie to you and God knows I am telling the truth. I think all my success and fame and I have wanted it, I have wanted it because I wanted to be loved. That’s all. That’s the real truth. I wanted people to love me, truly love me, because I never really felt loved. I said I know I have an ability. Maybe if I sharpened my craft, maybe people will love me more. I just wanted to be loved because I think it is very important to be loved and to tell people that you love them and to look in their eyes and say it."  (the MJ tapes)
That was a moment of sincerity. What beats me is why he was so unsure about the others love for him. We, ordinary people, have reasons to be uncertain we are loved, but him?? And how much of the love he had from his fans was REJECTED by him, how much love he felt it was fake? Maybe he thought he was loved for his money, not for himself??
My God, if a human being received real love, that human being is Michael Jackson. The love and devotion from fans ALL OVER THE WORLD can not be compared with any other artist's who ever lived. And he wanted to be loved :suspect:.

You don't get it? Who was loved all over the world? Michael Jackson the man, or Michael Jackson the performer? Don't you understand how that would make him question that love? As he sings in Behind the mask: "WHO do you love? Is it me? Well? I don't know." I understand very well that he did not know. Was it because they liked his songs, or his gold pants, or his hair? Or whatever else that made MJ the performer, or did people really love HIM? Michael, the person off stage. The man, not the performer. I can understand really well that he had trouble with that. As much as the fans love him, and I do believe it's sincere, they love MJ the Performer, because that is the person they know. I don't think anyone knew the real him, he was too private for that. Glimpses of the true Michael, sure, but not the whole real package. I bet he even isn't sure about the friends that REALLY love HIM for who he is, it's hard to know for sure they are sincere. It all comes down to his trust in people and that is something that has been violated so many times. I understand it very well.
I think he was truly loved as a performer and as the person behind the performer. Fans aren't that stupid to not see he displayed a mask on the public scene. They love him in spite of his flaws. They would defend and love him no matter what.
I think he is old enough to be able to understand he is TRULY loved, even behind his mask.
Allow me to use myself as an example. I am very much aware and I've always been aware of his acting on the public "stage". I posted about it years ago on the official forum and suffered the consequences  :Crash:.
I know he's not entirely an angel but I love him in spite of it. I am sure other fans are also able to see behind his masks. I was reading long time ago fans' posts about GP and how Mike was perfectly aware of the "damage" he caused by wearing those in concerts. Not exactly an angel would do that, isn't it? Or let's talk about his dance signature move. Is that what an "angel" of a man would do? No, and we know it well. I do my best to come in his defense by explaining to whomever wants to listen that it's a gesture of defiance, but we all know it's also "not very nice when you think about it", to quote the man himself. (My husband's delight is to joke about it - he says everything is OK with Mike except that he's always looking for his genitals to see if he still got them :icon_eek: :icon_lol: - sorry Mike I had to laugh about it). Fact is we who love Mike accept kind of EVERYTHING coming from him exactly because we love the man behind the mask, we see behind the mask, maybe only glimpses but we can still make an image of the entire "package".
Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 02:46:30 PM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

May 16, 2012, 02:44:42 PM
Sorry, just a slight digression.  My post also goes along the theme of Simpa's talk of MJ understanding the psychology of the mind.

Veronicafall

In Moonwalk he says: "I believe we are powerful, but we don't use our minds to full capacity. Your mind is powerful enough to help you attain whatever you want."

And then in that radio interview from 2001: "No matter what, the most powerful thing in the world is the human mind and prayer, and belief in yourself and confidence and perseverance.
No matter how many times you do it, you do it again until it's right.
And always believe in yourself.
And no matter who's around you that's being negative or thrusting negative energy at you, totally block it off. Because whatever you believe, you become."

This takes me to MJ guiding Gavin Arvizo in his healing from cancer.

David Nordahl, Michael’s artist and friend, provided Michael Jackson with the commissioned sketches of the Neverland Dream completed. They included a high-rise of condos architecturally designed to look like a high-as-a-cliff series of dwellings nestled in a massive concrete tree house. Each condo had a huge bay window facing the outside with an unobstructed view of Neverland with an outdoor theater screen looming across the landscape. Each apartment was wired with sound leading from that movie screen. The condos were furnished with state of the art hospital equipment and beds. Those beds were placed in front of the expansive windows so that the bed’s occupant could clearly see the opposing outdoor movie screen.
Some descriptors of Neverland recall the outdoor movie screen and remarked how it eerily played cartoons to an invisible audience and how spooky they found that seemingly empty attempt at amusement. What they didn’t know was the mind and heart of Michael Jackson: The reason for the condos was to host, free of charge, gravely ill and dying children and their parents at Neverland.

Michael had lots of experience hosting children at Neverland and witnessed firsthand how it could be a life changing experience. He had coached enough children about using affirmations (written and repeated declarations) to create a new reality and meditation in the form of visualizations to defeat disease. He had taught them how to imagine their cancer cells being eaten up by little healing pac-man characters inside their bodies. He had observed firsthand too, how the right music piped in through Neverland speakers made the flowers grow bigger and more beautiful and the grass grow greener and more lush.

Michael Jackson studied the cutting edge healing methods and knew that laughter is the best medicine, that humor heals, that negative emotions harm while positive ones heal the body. It’s quite possible that he was familiar with the beneficial effects of negative ions on mood– Neverland had fountains everywhere. Falling water produces negative ions; that’s why standing near a waterfall feels so good.

He obviously read Anatomy of An Illness and other works by Norman Cousins, the work of Patch Adams and other physician healers who understood holistic medicine, and how the Marx Brothers comedy contributed to understanding laughter’s effects on the body.  The movie screen was programmed to play cartoons night and day in a continual loop because Michael knew that children who are sick often wake up frightened at night and these children would have something funny to watch to forget their troubles. Michael knew from his research that human hormones, chemicals, systems and cells function better in a positive and upbeat environment than they do in a room-darkened gloomy sickroom atmosphere. He had studied how merriment decreases pain, elevates the body’s endorphins and increased the effects of natural hormones and medications. He knew the value of meditation and visualization and he had taught those methods to many children including the boy with cancer who eventually ended up accusing him of the unspeakable. Michael did not harm children; Michael Jackson was a healer.

Who knows what advances in medicine or the healing arts might have come about by Michael’s underwriting of attending doctors and researchers at Neverland following these cases? The research didn’t happen because the experiment didn’t happen. So thanks to the selfish actions of a few arrogant souls focused only on themselves and their personally invented righteousness and the collective mind of the public conscripted to go along for the ride, children were not healed because the arrogance of a few dark minds led the pack that broke the Neverland Dream.

Those who did not know the whole story laughed. Many made fun of the man who knew more than they could ever imagine about how to heal and what alternative and cutting edge technologies worked in bringing about remissions and healings. These are technologies used in major general hospitals today. Michael Jackson was implementing them in the late eighties and the early nineties.

The healing center planned for the complex at Neverland Valley Ranch was never built because one selfish man wanted to use Michael Jackson and his generosity toward children for personal gain and in revenge for not getting what he wanted. He wanted Michael Jackson to bankroll his home and career and Michael suspected he was being used and declined.

David Nordahl says that Sony was going to financially underwrite the clinic Michael planned to build. He says that a certain individual expected to be a partner in that business and when that didn’t happen, he was enraged and went after Michael with a mad-dog attorney.
The money that was to fund the Neverland dream of a family and home centered healing clinic was paid out in an out of court settlement. Later, the boy who made an accusation about Michael with the help of others hired and recruited by his father would file for, and receive, emancipation from his parents. That father would eventually assault his son and become estranged from him, then contract a grave illness and commit suicide shortly after Michael’s death.

There are enough victims to go around in this scenario: the father, a victim of the “selfish kind of love” Michael sings of in Man in the Mirror; the boy held hostage and thrust into the media frenzy by parents deep into their own shadow; the parents whose ego felt so powerless and impotent and who believed so little in their own abilities to make their lives successful that they had to grab for a brass ring that belonged to someone else; those who used Michael out of the fear of not being enough to create their own success autonomously; the public duped into believing dark fiction about a naive humanitarian whose only crime was believing in magic– and that it can heal; the children who never came to benefit from new and cutting edge holistic medicine; the parents who lost an opportunity to be with their children at a magical place at the end of their lives or at the turning point toward remission; the field of medicine that never saw this experiment nor its outcomes; the delay in implementation of these holistic therapies because the Neverland dream was destroyed by a cynical few benefitting from a contrived frenzy that fueled the public ridicule and dismemberment of Michael Jackson for… was it… cash? Building a career as a “Jackson expert?” Vicarious fame? Entertainment? Tabloid or media market share? Or was it just… sport? A blood sport that harmed victims that will forever remain invisible. And us and the child in all of us.

There are those who will still laugh at Michael’s expense– or so they think. It is actually at their own. There are those who would say that this plan of Michael Jackson’s to “save the world” or “save the children” was the silly pipe dream of an eccentric and delusional entertainer and “pop star.” Those would be the people who forget about the 1985 “We Are the World” project spearheaded by Michael Jackson that fed most of starving Africa and later, half of the world.

Those would be the same people who forgot that Michael Jackson started the trend of “rock stars” leveraging their influence for humanitarian efforts. Those would be the people who do not know about all the Michael Jackson and Friends concerts over the span of his career that raised millions for social causes and those touched by misfortune– including the Nine-Eleven families.
Those would be the forgetters, the detractors, the haters, those who read tabloids and believe,  perhaps even the ones who are innocently uninformed, and certainly the ones who avoid the mirror that simply stands and without fanfare, emotion or judgement silently asks: “And who are you being in the world?”

The references to Neverland, accusations and money paid out continue to haunt the man’s legacy. But that doesn’t change the truth: The money that was paid out in the 1993 case accusing Michael of harming children was going to pay for the condo healing center for sick and dying children– a gift to them, their parents, and the world from Michael Jackson. It was the Neverland Dream.

innermichael.com/2011/06/heartbreak-and-neverlands-dream/  (please copy/paste the link or it wouldn't allow me to post it)
(There is also an interesting dialogue with the actress of wicked witch of Captain EO about MJ.)

My point is that MJ taught about visualizing pacman eating cancer cells and believing.

About 5 years ago, I started visualizing healing for a few physical problems I had, and though I prayed and asked God for healing and thanked him, I’m just not so sure the result was only God alone, or a scientific principle at play here.   I have at least 4 total results that I claim "miraculous" but "power of the mind" healing for, and am currently working on several more.  Then I came across videos of others talking about the healing power of the mind, particularly this one.  I do however, believe this guy's methodology is just his own little ritual, and mine was different, but the point is there are some principles that are foundational here.  The power of the mind, and MJ knew about it, and tapped into it wholesale. 

The part about 'Laughter is the best medicine' above reminded me of the movie, "Monsters Inc." which showed laughter produced more electricity than screams!! :icon_lol:  And haven't we had plenty of MJ's special 'laughter medicine' here on this forum?  Thank you SO much, Mi-Front!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NkplQu240Q[/youtube]
Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 02:48:16 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

May 16, 2012, 02:46:18 PM
Because he didn't delete any posts in that time, pretty simple. And it is NOT POSSIBLE to have three accounts on one forum with the same username. You don't have to agree with me either, I am just saying that you are wrong. Just one back.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
May 16, 2012, 02:55:19 PM
Sorry, just a slight digression.  My post also goes along the theme of Simpa's talk of MJ understanding the psychology of the mind.

Veronicafall

In Moonwalk he says: "I believe we are powerful, but we don't use our minds to full capacity. Your mind is powerful enough to help you attain whatever you want."

And then in that radio interview from 2001: "No matter what, the most powerful thing in the world is the human mind and prayer, and belief in yourself and confidence and perseverance.
No matter how many times you do it, you do it again until it's right.
And always believe in yourself.
And no matter who's around you that's being negative or thrusting negative energy at you, totally block it off. Because whatever you believe, you become."

This takes me to MJ guiding Gavin Arvizo in his healing from cancer.

David Nordahl, Michael’s artist and friend, provided Michael Jackson with the commissioned sketches of the Neverland Dream completed. They included a high-rise of condos architecturally designed to look like a high-as-a-cliff series of dwellings nestled in a massive concrete tree house. Each condo had a huge bay window facing the outside with an unobstructed view of Neverland with an outdoor theater screen looming across the landscape. Each apartment was wired with sound leading from that movie screen. The condos were furnished with state of the art hospital equipment and beds. Those beds were placed in front of the expansive windows so that the bed’s occupant could clearly see the opposing outdoor movie screen.
Some descriptors of Neverland recall the outdoor movie screen and remarked how it eerily played cartoons to an invisible audience and how spooky they found that seemingly empty attempt at amusement. What they didn’t know was the mind and heart of Michael Jackson: The reason for the condos was to host, free of charge, gravely ill and dying children and their parents at Neverland.

Michael had lots of experience hosting children at Neverland and witnessed firsthand how it could be a life changing experience. He had coached enough children about using affirmations (written and repeated declarations) to create a new reality and meditation in the form of visualizations to defeat disease. He had taught them how to imagine their cancer cells being eaten up by little healing pac-man characters inside their bodies. He had observed firsthand too, how the right music piped in through Neverland speakers made the flowers grow bigger and more beautiful and the grass grow greener and more lush.

Michael Jackson studied the cutting edge healing methods and knew that laughter is the best medicine, that humor heals, that negative emotions harm while positive ones heal the body. It’s quite possible that he was familiar with the beneficial effects of negative ions on mood– Neverland had fountains everywhere. Falling water produces negative ions; that’s why standing near a waterfall feels so good.

He obviously read Anatomy of An Illness and other works by Norman Cousins, the work of Patch Adams and other physician healers who understood holistic medicine, and how the Marx Brothers comedy contributed to understanding laughter’s effects on the body.  The movie screen was programmed to play cartoons night and day in a continual loop because Michael knew that children who are sick often wake up frightened at night and these children would have something funny to watch to forget their troubles. Michael knew from his research that human hormones, chemicals, systems and cells function better in a positive and upbeat environment than they do in a room-darkened gloomy sickroom atmosphere. He had studied how merriment decreases pain, elevates the body’s endorphins and increased the effects of natural hormones and medications. He knew the value of meditation and visualization and he had taught those methods to many children including the boy with cancer who eventually ended up accusing him of the unspeakable. Michael did not harm children; Michael Jackson was a healer.

Who knows what advances in medicine or the healing arts might have come about by Michael’s underwriting of attending doctors and researchers at Neverland following these cases? The research didn’t happen because the experiment didn’t happen. So thanks to the selfish actions of a few arrogant souls focused only on themselves and their personally invented righteousness and the collective mind of the public conscripted to go along for the ride, children were not healed because the arrogance of a few dark minds led the pack that broke the Neverland Dream.

Those who did not know the whole story laughed. Many made fun of the man who knew more than they could ever imagine about how to heal and what alternative and cutting edge technologies worked in bringing about remissions and healings. These are technologies used in major general hospitals today. Michael Jackson was implementing them in the late eighties and the early nineties.

The healing center planned for the complex at Neverland Valley Ranch was never built because one selfish man wanted to use Michael Jackson and his generosity toward children for personal gain and in revenge for not getting what he wanted. He wanted Michael Jackson to bankroll his home and career and Michael suspected he was being used and declined.

David Nordahl says that Sony was going to financially underwrite the clinic Michael planned to build. He says that a certain individual expected to be a partner in that business and when that didn’t happen, he was enraged and went after Michael with a mad-dog attorney.
The money that was to fund the Neverland dream of a family and home centered healing clinic was paid out in an out of court settlement. Later, the boy who made an accusation about Michael with the help of others hired and recruited by his father would file for, and receive, emancipation from his parents. That father would eventually assault his son and become estranged from him, then contract a grave illness and commit suicide shortly after Michael’s death.

There are enough victims to go around in this scenario: the father, a victim of the “selfish kind of love” Michael sings of in Man in the Mirror; the boy held hostage and thrust into the media frenzy by parents deep into their own shadow; the parents whose ego felt so powerless and impotent and who believed so little in their own abilities to make their lives successful that they had to grab for a brass ring that belonged to someone else; those who used Michael out of the fear of not being enough to create their own success autonomously; the public duped into believing dark fiction about a naive humanitarian whose only crime was believing in magic– and that it can heal; the children who never came to benefit from new and cutting edge holistic medicine; the parents who lost an opportunity to be with their children at a magical place at the end of their lives or at the turning point toward remission; the field of medicine that never saw this experiment nor its outcomes; the delay in implementation of these holistic therapies because the Neverland dream was destroyed by a cynical few benefitting from a contrived frenzy that fueled the public ridicule and dismemberment of Michael Jackson for… was it… cash? Building a career as a “Jackson expert?” Vicarious fame? Entertainment? Tabloid or media market share? Or was it just… sport? A blood sport that harmed victims that will forever remain invisible. And us and the child in all of us.

There are those who will still laugh at Michael’s expense– or so they think. It is actually at their own. There are those who would say that this plan of Michael Jackson’s to “save the world” or “save the children” was the silly pipe dream of an eccentric and delusional entertainer and “pop star.” Those would be the people who forget about the 1985 “We Are the World” project spearheaded by Michael Jackson that fed most of starving Africa and later, half of the world.

Those would be the same people who forgot that Michael Jackson started the trend of “rock stars” leveraging their influence for humanitarian efforts. Those would be the people who do not know about all the Michael Jackson and Friends concerts over the span of his career that raised millions for social causes and those touched by misfortune– including the Nine-Eleven families.
Those would be the forgetters, the detractors, the haters, those who read tabloids and believe,  perhaps even the ones who are innocently uninformed, and certainly the ones who avoid the mirror that simply stands and without fanfare, emotion or judgement silently asks: “And who are you being in the world?”

The references to Neverland, accusations and money paid out continue to haunt the man’s legacy. But that doesn’t change the truth: The money that was paid out in the 1993 case accusing Michael of harming children was going to pay for the condo healing center for sick and dying children– a gift to them, their parents, and the world from Michael Jackson. It was the Neverland Dream.

innermichael.com/2011/06/heartbreak-and-neverlands-dream/  (please copy/paste the link or it wouldn't allow me to post it)
(There is also an interesting dialogue with the actress of wicked witch of Captain EO about MJ.)

My point is that MJ taught about visualizing pacman eating cancer cells and believing.

About 5 years ago, I started visualizing healing for a few physical problems I had, and though I prayed and asked God for healing and thanked him, I’m just not so sure the result was only God alone, or a scientific principle at play here.   I have at least 4 total results that I claim "miraculous" but "power of the mind" healing for, and am currently working on several more.  Then I came across videos of others talking about the healing power of the mind, particularly this one.  I do however, believe this guy's methodology is just his own little ritual, and mine was different, but the point is there are some principles that are foundational here.  The power of the mind, and MJ knew about it, and tapped into it wholesale. 

The part about 'Laughter is the best medicine' above reminded me of the movie, "Monsters Inc." which showed laughter produced more electricity than screams!! :icon_lol:  And haven't we had plenty of MJ's special 'laughter medicine' here on this forum?  Thank you SO much, Mi-Front!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NkplQu240Q[/youtube]
Very interesting post about healing. Mike also recorded that healing tape for Mr. Morita. It's clear Mike was convinced it could work.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=Rk-P-OvvGEI[/youtube]
On Saturday I panicked because of some health issues, I was already seeing myself dead but the doctor told me it's nothing serious so now I'm at ease. I wish I had Michael's optimism.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

emulik

May 16, 2012, 02:59:08 PM
@MJonmind..thank you for that article about Michael and mental healing. I love the way he explained how pac-man eated bad cells..very clever and suitable explanation for little kid!  :th_bravo:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

CC

May 16, 2012, 03:00:14 PM

I THINK HE WANT TO BE LOVED BEFORE BEING FAMOUS, AND HE WAS FAMOUS HE STARTED TO HAVE DOUBTS ABOUT THE LOVE THE PEOPLE GAVE TO HIM... HE DIDN´T KNOW IF THE PEOPLE TRULLY LOVE HIM OR LOVE MICHAEL JACKSON BECAUSE WHO HE WAS... IS HARD FOR ME TO PUT IN WORDS WHAT I´M THINKING, AND IN OTHER LANGUAGE, BUT I THINK HE WANT TO BE LOVED FOR WHO HE IS, WHITOUT TAGS, WITHOUT NAMES... DO YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN?
WE LOVE HIM, WE LOVE WHAT WE KNOW ABOUT HIM, BUT WE REALLY, TRULLY LOVE HIM??? I THINK HE WANT TO SPREAD A MESSAGE AND HE NEED TO BE LOVED AND FAMOUS TO SPREAD TO THE WORLD HIS MESSAGE. AGAIN, IS HARD FOR ME TO PUT IN ENGLISH WHAT I´M THINKING, SORRY...
(sorry for the caps)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
May 16, 2012, 03:00:35 PM
I wonder if the imaginary pacman could eat the fat cells on my belly :icon_lol:!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

emulik

May 16, 2012, 03:03:56 PM
I wonder if the imaginary pacman could eat the fat cells on my belly :icon_lol:!
:icon_lol: you are so funny  :icon_lol:
just try to imagine that Gina..maybe he would like that
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

~Souza~

May 16, 2012, 03:07:25 PM
@Grace: I disagree because it appears as if you say that there is no use in discussing and discovering Bible truth. You are saying it's not important to know what God has left us to study and understand. So many people died in order to preserve it and you say it's no big deal, that all you have to do is love God, isn't that your main point? I don't think that ignoring His word is showing love. Even though I do believe some are trying to force fanatic thoughts unto people, I do believe there is Bible truth that should be shared with those who do not read, or can't read. Yes God loves you no matter what, but that doesn't mean you should ignore Him when He tries to tell you something important. Believing in creation above evolution is an important thing. If you do not believe what the Bible says about that, you are actually saying you don't believe God's word. And if you don't believe him, how can you have faith anything else is true?

Anyway, I am stopping this discussion here because it's endless and useless and should be continued on the other forum before people are starting to complain again.

So let's get back to front. In-depth religious discussions go here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

May 16, 2012, 03:13:27 PM

I think he was truly loved as a performer and as the person behind the performer. Fans aren't that stupid to not see he displayed a mask on the public scene. They love him in spite of his flaws. They would defend and love him no matter what.
I think he is old enough to be able to understand he is TRULY loved, even behind his mask.
Allow me to use myself as an example. I am very much aware and I've always been aware of his acting on the public "stage". I posted about it years ago on the official forum and suffered the consequences  :Crash:.
I know he's not entirely an angel but I love him in spite of it. I am sure other fans are also able to see behind his masks. I was reading long time ago fans' posts about GP and how Mike was perfectly aware of the "damage" he caused by wearing those in concerts. Not exactly an angel would do that, isn't it? Or let's talk about his dance signature move. Is that what an "angel" of a man would do? No, and we know it well. I do my best to come in his defense by explaining to whomever wants to listen that it's a gesture of defiance, but we all know it's also "not very nice when you think about it", to quote the man himself. (My husband's delight is to joke about it - he says everything is OK with Mike except that he's always looking for his genitals to see if he still got them :icon_eek: :icon_lol: - sorry Mike I had to laugh about it). Fact is we who love Mike accept kind of EVERYTHING coming from him exactly because we love the man behind the mask, we see behind the mask, maybe only glimpses but we can still make an image of the entire "package".

Gina, you really think you are representative for the MJ fan community? Just look at .net, where they say that if Front was Michael, they would stop being fans. They are saying that there love is conditional and that if Michael isn't exactly the person they want him to be, that they wouldn't love him anymore. Lots of fans on MJJC think it's alright to slander his family and most of all his mother, the one person in the world that probably loves him more than life itself. Is that love and respect for Michael? I don't think so. I can totally understand that Michael lacked trust in who loved him and who loved just the entertainer, the public persona.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions