2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Nobody is saying Michael converted to Nation of Islam officially.  They protected him because he was black........and Farrekhan would do anything for him.
They even supplied Tupac protection at one point while he was filming a contraversial movie.
This is another interview about MJ and how Farrekhan felt about him.  Very interesting.  

Some of his final words are "Michael Jackson is Alive"  "Michael Jackson Lives"

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

:roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:

I hate this fucking thread.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
ForeveryoursMichael.  Why do you hate this thread?  And why do you use such harsh words?  If you don't like something or disagree with a thread, it's best to just turn away.  Mo and Souza won't tolerate obcene language and neither will the users.  I find it offensive, especially considering there are younger fans on this site.  
I don't think Michael would be impressed either.....

As always, with L.O.V.E  xoxo    and i would appreciate it if you delete your comment or at least edit it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

as i stated in another thread if someone has taken away micheal's free will it is not good no matter who it is. all should be able to agree on that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Quote from: "suspicious mind"
Quote from: "Dancing_Machine"

Nope, there is only one Messiah and that is Jesus. We Muslims believe too that Jesus is the Messiah and that he will return on earth to rule the world in peace and justice.  ;)

ok dm are you messing with me? :roll:

Excuse me?  :|
Why do you think I'm messing with you? I wanted to keep you in your judgemental ignorance but I'm going to be nice give you the evidence of what I said about Jesus (peace and blessing be upon him):

"When the angels said, 'O Mary, Allah gives thee glad tidings of a son through a word from Him; his name shall be the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, honoured in this world and in the next, and of those who are granted nearness to God"
The Holy Quran: Chapter 3, Verse 45

So before putting eye-rolling smileys here, do some reseach.

@ForeverYoursMichael, why? Doesn't this "f-ing" thread fit with your picture of Michael?   :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Let\'s not forget...

suspicious mind

Nope, there is only one Messiah and that is Jesus. We Muslims believe too that Jesus is the Messiah and that he will return on earth to rule the world in peace and justice.  ;)

Why do you think I'm messing with you? I wanted to keep you in your judgemental ignorance but I'm going to be nice give you the evidence of what I said about Jesus (peace and blessing be upon him):

"When the angels said, 'O Mary, Allah gives thee glad tidings of a son through a word from Him; his name shall be the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, honoured in this world and in the next, and of those who are granted nearness to God"

@ForeverYoursMichael, why? Doesn't this "f-ing" thread fit with your picture of Michael?   :|

look at abeautifulmind"s response to the same question. that is what is confusing to me. that answer is somewhat what i was expecting. besides that you did use a  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

look at abeautifulmind"s response to the same question. that is what is confusing to me. that answer is somewhat what i was expecting. besides that you did use a  ;)

Oh now I get it. I wasn't being sarcastic or something.
Like Shaggy said there were many and many prophets, but some are messengers as well and were more 'important' than the others because they will play a huge role in the future like Jesus. Muhammed (pbuh) is the final messenger that brings the message to all humanity and Jesus (pbuh) was send to Jerusalem. But he is also the Messiah. The one that will return on earth to defeat the false Messiah wich will be the anti christ. I don't know if you're Christian, if you are this story will sound familiar to you.
I hope you understand what I was trying to say.

I don't know exactly how the NOI view this subject but if Michael was interested in Islam I thnk he would turn to his brother for questions rather than the NOI. So i think they were providing him with security and he simply paid them for it instead of converting to what the NOI teach.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Let\'s not forget...

suspicious mind

Oh now I get it. I wasn't being sarcastic or something.
Like Shaggy said there were many and many prophets, but some are messengers as well and were more 'important' than the others because they will play a huge role in the future like Jesus. Muhammed (pbuh) is the final messenger that brings the message to all humanity and Jesus (pbuh) was send to Jerusalem. But he is also the Messiah. The one that will return on earth to defeat the false Messiah wich will be the anti christ. I don't know if you're Christian, if you are this story will sound familiar to you.
I hope you understand what I was trying to say.

I don't know exactly how the NOI view this subject but if Michael was interested in Islam I thnk he would turn to his brother for questions rather than the NOI. So i think they were providing him with security and he simply paid them for it instead of converting to what the NOI teach.

ok  so try not to get mad at me in the future if i try to get more of this stuff straight in my head .maybe this makes me confused as to the part about conversion. i have heard that some muslim convert to christianity . i guess i have trouble understanding the difference .so let me go back to the reference ; is that saying that jesus is the son of allah. and are you saying allah is just another name for god. remember you're going to try not to get mad at me right :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ok  so try not to get mad at me in the future if i try to get more of this stuff straight in my head .maybe this makes me confused as to the part about conversion. i have heard that some muslim convert to christianity . i guess i have trouble understanding the difference .so let me go back to the reference ; is that saying that jesus is the son of allah. and are you saying allah is just another name for god. remember you're going to try not to get mad at me right :oops:

No, Jesus is not the son of Allah. This is one of the many things that was made up that time, also that Jesus is god . But it was Allah's will that Mary gives birth to Jesus and he becomes a messenger at that time. And Allah is our god but that doesn't mean we can't call him god b/c god is just the name for the one you worship and believe in..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I love you more <3
"I just want to say to fans in every corner of the earth, every nationality, every race, every language]

Sorry...I missunderstood that post of yours  :oops:
I wasn't mad...maybe just a little irritated  :P  sorry...
We believe that God doesn't have a son that means that nor Jesus or Adam (peace be upon them) or any other is his son. Regarding to Jesus He just said "be" and he "was" (the birth of Jesus).
Yep, Allah is the arabic word for God. The Christians in the middle east for example call God Allah. And tje Jews in Morocco for example call God Allah too.
I understand why you're having a hard time understanding the difference because there are many similarities between Islam and Christianity. If there are more things you don't understand you can ask me. But I have to say that I'm myself learning.  ;)
Last Edit: June 14, 2010, 02:06:58 PM by Dancing_Machine
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Let\'s not forget...

suspicious mind

it is interesting how so many points can intertwine but still wind up being different. even within the christian denominations there are these variables.(is that the right word ). is that also the situation between shite and sunni ?i think i could be treading on controversial ground here but i am trying get is straight
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I would think NOI copied Michael's drill instead. Remember way back Michael wanted to have a drill video but then Janet said she wanted to use that idea and since she was his baby sister he let her do it in Rhythm Nation. That was years ago.

Many armies or other groups have this kind of drill - I would definitely not say Michael was a part of any of that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "ABeautifulMind"
Quote from: "shaggy"
Quote from: "shaggy"
of all the lessons taught to us by Michael...we have learnt nothing...first blacks were looked down upon then it was the poor russians and then iranians and now muslims...most people here dont want Michael to be a muslim for whatever reason..where as Muslims loved him even when he was Christian...why because we believe in Jesus and lady Mary...without them we cannot even be muslims...shame  :(

what is the part that they play in the muslim religion?

what part they play well a major one a whole chapter called Maryum aka Mary in Quran regarding her and the birth of Jesus.

124,000 prophets sent by God some of the major ones Adam, Noah Moses Jesus David Abraham ...the last Muhammed:

before giving his message he asked every1 to accept the other prophets before him...and he made it a point by saying if you do not accept their hardwork or believe in them then you really have not accepted me.

thanks for the info . are the muslims looking for a messiah?

That would be mohommed

to further develop your knowledge we Muslims believe the 12th son of Prophet Muhammed will return..because like Jesus was raised to the 4th heaven..Prophet Mohammed 12th grandson disappeared and will return as the "Mahdi" with Prophet Jesus...his name Imam Mohammed Mahdi...the rest you can research the internet
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

thank you all for the short rundown of information :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

thank you all for the short rundown of information :)

no problem..its all for L.O.V.E :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions