No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "shaggy"
I heard Michael had turned muslim..which I have no qualms about because I am muslim. I do believe there is a ring of truth in it. Firstly at this award show MJ shakes hand with the man at 5.30 onwards and then brings his hand to his heart...a muslim custom which i see regularly men practising.

Plus I recently seen a picture with MJ wearing a clay bead necklace..which is called the earth of curing and only one group of muslims wear it...and i know one when i see one believe me...our MJ has been Iraq :D

Please do not create a fight...Prophet Abraham had 2 sons one named Isaac and one named Ishmael. From Isaac lineage Prophet Jesus came and from Ishmael Prophet Muhammed came...both related and sent by God.

Muslims love and respect Prophet Jesus Lady Mary and Prophet Moses..the differences are created by man...please S.T.U.D.Y

What award show ?  I see the handshake and hand to heart too in my husbands country, very usual.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"The difficult is done at once, the impossible takes a little longer"

suspicious mind

my daughter likes peace signs ,that doesn't make her a hippie.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

I heard Michael had turned muslim..which I have no qualms about because I am muslim. I do believe there is a ring of truth in it. Firstly at this award show MJ shakes hand with the man at 5.30 onwards and then brings his hand to his heart...a muslim custom which i see regularly men practising.

Plus I recently seen a picture with MJ wearing a clay bead necklace..which is called the earth of curing and only one group of muslims wear it...and i know one when i see one believe me...our MJ has been Iraq :D

Please do not create a fight...Prophet Abraham had 2 sons one named Isaac and one named Ishmael. From Isaac lineage Prophet Jesus came and from Ishmael Prophet Muhammed came...both related and sent by God.

Muslims love and respect Prophet Jesus Lady Mary and Prophet Moses..the differences are created by man...please S.T.U.D.Y
Michael is not muslim :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "samsuperb"

Michael is not muslim :roll:

I suppose you are in touch with Michael to make a strong statement...does it really matter? it doesn't matter if your black or white but it matters if MJ is a  muslim...double standards
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "AminahYasmina"

What award show ?  I see the handshake and hand to heart too in my husbands country, very usual.

oooopps forgot to give link here it is at 5.30 onwards:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loma

@shaggy
Just to clarify, a lot of people do that gesture here in the U.S.
:P
Also, pretty much most religions use beaded necklaces.
Catholics have a rosary,
Buddhists have a mala,
And I guess Islam has the "earth of curing" as you call it.

I do not believe Michael converted to Islam.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.

suspicious mind

he seemed to really try hard to put what he believed as a matter of faith out there .don't you think if he had changed his heart in that direction he would gone out of his way to make sure we heared it from the horses mouth?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

When I saw MJ do the drill I thought about black step teams at black colleges.  That's what the drill reminded me of.  I use to be on a step team and some of the moves MJ does in the drill part of This is it remind me of that.  Step is a combination of military style movement, clapping and stomping of the feet in unison. It is an artform for black sororities and fraternaties.  The step dance goes back to African boot dance.  It's a part of our history.  So I don't know if MJ was neccesarily doing NOI military routine.  Don't forget MJ has always been influenced by dance from the streets and black culture.  Also someone made a comment about the cadet group that Obama started I'm sure they are probably being influenced by step.  I Mean I can see the similiarities as well with the NOI drill so MJ could have been doing it which would show that he must be associated with them.  I know Public Enemy the rap group has had this type of drill on stage during their performances.  Chuck D. in Public Enemy is very outspoken.  He even put Elvis on blast in Fight the Power song.  It's kinda odd because after June 25th I remember them saying flavor flav who is in Public Enemy showed up at the Jackson's Encino compound.  So I don't know maybe there may be a link there.  Anyway here's an example of stepping and also the Public Enemy video.

[youtube:3apjy85s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nkao-ikHhSI[/youtube:3apjy85s]

[youtube:3apjy85s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PaoLy7PHwk[/youtube:3apjy85s]
Last Edit: June 11, 2010, 04:01:21 AM by msteetee34
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loma

^ I'm familiar with those. :)
When I was younger, I was a part of one of those,
but it was called a "Drill Team" :lol:
Thanks for reminding me of that.
Yeah, lots of dances involve stomping and drills,
so..  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "loma"
^ I'm familiar with those. :)
When I was younger, I was a part of one of those,
but it was called a "Drill Team" :lol:
Thanks for reminding me of that.
Yeah, lots of dances involve stomping and drills,
so..  ;)

Yeah I did drill team for a minute too.lol  :D I marched in one parade.  We had the cute little outfits and everything was all white.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loma

Quote from: "msteetee34"
Yeah I did drill team for a minute too.lol  :D I marched in one parade.  We had the cute little outfits and everything was all white.
Lucky! I never got to do a parade.
:oops: I still remember my little chant thing.
*sigh* Good times...

Whoa. Got a little off topic. Sorry.
:lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

of all the lessons taught to us by Michael...we have learnt nothing...first blacks were looked down upon then it was the poor russians and then iranians and now muslims...most people here dont want Michael to be a muslim for whatever reason..where as Muslims loved him even when he was Christian...why because we believe in Jesus and lady Mary...without them we cannot even be muslims...shame  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "loma"
@shaggy
Just to clarify, a lot of people do that gesture here in the U.S.
:P
Also, pretty much most religions use beaded necklaces.
Catholics have a rosary,
Buddhists have a mala,
And I guess Islam has the "earth of curing" as you call it.

I do not believe Michael converted to Islam.

well i never seen any west person do this...maybe i live on other planet..and when they do give a handshak its half handshake :lol:

When i said beaded necklace i meant not made out of beads...out of earth...and when i saw pic i knew it was NOT from anywhere else...sighhhh you lot dont want to believe it thats all :(

Sometimes i wonder why people say Popstar Michael Jackson is dead...popstar is dead but Mikaeel is alive
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

of all the lessons taught to us by Michael...we have learnt nothing...first blacks were looked down upon then it was the poor russians and then iranians and now muslims...most people here dont want Michael to be a muslim for whatever reason..where as Muslims loved him even when he was Christian...why because we believe in Jesus and lady Mary...without them we cannot even be muslims...shame  :(

what is the part that they play in the muslim religion?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal