"It's strange that God doesn't mind expressing Himself/Herself in all the religions of the world, while people still cling to the notion that their way is the only right way. Whatever you try to say about God, someone will take offense, even if you say everyone's love of God is right for them.
For me the form God takes is not the most important thing. What's most important is the essence. My songs and dances are outlines for Him to come in and fill. I hold out the form. She puts in the sweetness.
I've looked up at the night sky and beheld the stars so intimately close, it was as if my grandmother had made them for me.
"How rich, how sumptuous," I thought. In that moment I saw God in His creation. I could as easily have seen Her in the beauty of a rainbow, the grace of a deer bounding through a meadow, the truth of a father's kiss. But for me the sweetest contact with God has no form.
I close my eyes, look within, and enter a deep soft silence.
The infinity of God's creation embraces me. We are one."

"God". written by Michael Jackson (1992, "Dancing the Dream")

He was a very spiritual believer and not into dogmatic theology. His spiritual advisers came from all main religions of this world ...

Isn`t it nice that he included ALL of them - and us! - by saying:

"... You an I were never seperate
it`s just an illusion
wrought by the magical lens of perception

Heaven is here
right now, this moment of eternity
don`t fool yourself
reclaim your bliss."

(Michael Jackson, Dancing the Dream, 1992, Heaven is here)

Do you still think any discussion might be helpful?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]L.O.V.E.  Aintnosunshine[/size]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

loma

Quote from: "shaggy"
of all the lessons taught to us by Michael...we have learnt nothing...first blacks were looked down upon then it was the poor russians and then iranians and now muslims...most people here dont want Michael to be a muslim for whatever reason..where as Muslims loved him even when he was Christian...why because we believe in Jesus and lady Mary...without them we cannot even be muslims...shame  :(
So.. Now you're calling me raicist. :roll:
Because I don't think Michael really had a religion.
He was a VERY spiritual person, yes, though what
He calls God is very hard to explain. I feel it in his writings,
and I feel the same way. Don't judge.
Raicist is the LAST thing I am, so please don't
accuse me like that.

I am just stating off of what I see when I talk about his necklace and the customs around that move he did at the award show, but you can interpret it as whatever you want to.
Please don't bash me, I've had enough.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.

MissG

Michael didn´t discriminate any faith or religion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Quote from: "suspicious mind"
of all the lessons taught to us by Michael...we have learnt nothing...first blacks were looked down upon then it was the poor russians and then iranians and now muslims...most people here dont want Michael to be a muslim for whatever reason..where as Muslims loved him even when he was Christian...why because we believe in Jesus and lady Mary...without them we cannot even be muslims...shame  :(

what is the part that they play in the muslim religion?

what part they play well a major one a whole chapter called Maryum aka Mary in Quran regarding her and the birth of Jesus.

124,000 prophets sent by God some of the major ones Adam, Noah Moses Jesus David Abraham ...the last Muhammed:

before giving his message he asked every1 to accept the other prophets before him...and he made it a point by saying if you do not accept their hardwork or believe in them then you really have not accepted me.
Last Edit: June 11, 2010, 03:17:04 PM by shaggy
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "loma"
So.. Now you're calling me raicist. :roll:
Because I don't think Michael really had a religion.
He was a VERY spiritual person, yes, though what
He calls God is very hard to explain. I feel it in his writings,
and I feel the same way. Don't judge.
Raicist is the LAST thing I am, so please don't
accuse me like that.

I am just stating off of what I see when I talk about his necklace and the customs around that move he did at the award show, but you can interpret it as whatever you want to.
Please don't bash me, I've had enough.

i didnt say anything of the sort...i was just saying that we as humans love hating each other for whatever reason...if MJ turns up and says I have turned hindu would i hate him....nope!

if some one is not my brother or sister in religion then they are my brother/ sister in humanity
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Michael didn´t discriminate any faith or religion.

Gema agree with you, I ask everyone, would you change something to you that Michael was Muslim? :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MissG

Good question Paula.

I would not change to me for example. I accepted that human being for his actions, not by his looks, skin colour, faith, religion or sexuality. I could agree or not with his ideas or the pholosophy of living his life, but as long as he didn´t hurt any one, I am in peace accepting him for who he was/ is.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

loma

Sorry.
I get very defensive when it comes to religion.
I know people of the Bahá'í Faith,
And they are prejudged because of it's history.
I actually agree with a lot of their views.
We should all accept everyone's religions.
*sigh* How I wish everyone else was like you guys,
And listen Michael's message without prejudging
the messenger.  :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.

TracyK

I will just say that MJ got his inspiration from many different things.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Religion is a very sensitive topic as we can see.  Please don't hurt eachother over this.

Lets bring this back to Michael Jackson.....he was open to all religions and races.

That's what made him unique....  The drill obviously is a march of "empowerment".  The last thing he left us with is "TDCAU Drill" dance.  He may of been inspired by its simplicity, but strong message and added his own style to it.

Many things inspired MJ.  

Who knows.?   Maybe the nation of Islam were proud that MJ used this march, but also became very protective of him for doing so.   Imagine if all the MJ fans converted to NOI because he asked us to.  Would you do it. ???? Would it make it the most powerful movement in the world?????   Was that what Farrakhan wanted..?????.......The NOI are already one million strong if not more, and that in itself, is very concerning to the government bodies....Especially because NOI are aware of the illuminati.. :o  :o
Last Edit: June 13, 2010, 08:20:35 PM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

what part they play well a major one a whole chapter called Maryum aka Mary in Quran regarding her and the birth of Jesus.

124,000 prophets sent by God some of the major ones Adam, Noah Moses Jesus David Abraham ...the last Muhammed:

before giving his message he asked every1 to accept the other prophets before him...and he made it a point by saying if you do not accept their hardwork or believe in them then you really have not accepted me.

thanks for the info . are the muslims looking for a messiah?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

That would be mohommed
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "ABeautifulMind"

That would be mohommed

Nope, there is only one Messiah and that is Jesus. We Muslims believe too that Jesus is the Messiah and that he will return on earth to rule the world in peace and justice.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Let\'s not forget...

suspicious mind

Quote from: "Dancing_Machine"
Quote from: "ABeautifulMind"

That would be mohommed

Nope, there is only one Messiah and that is Jesus. We Muslims believe too that Jesus is the Messiah and that he will return on earth to rule the world in peace and justice.  ;)

ok dm are you messing with me? :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

sweet1

Michael was always borrowing from what he saw that interested him. Just because he borrowed some moves from NOI doesn't necessarily make him a devote Nation of Islam member. When he made the album Off the Wall he didn't just come up with that idea. He got the name from a Antique shop with that name. The moonwalk was the same thing! He didn't come up with idea on his own. That particular move was called the backslide but MJ added his twist and named it the moonwalk. So, in esscence Michael had a knack for revamping things to make them more personal to him. My thoughts about all of these orders and secret societies going on doesn't mean much to me. At the end of the day God controls all things. Sometimes, it just seems as though there's a bunch of mad men roaming around trying to control all they can manage. It reminds me of the days of Jesus Christ. Keep the Faith!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions