Also take into consideration that we see MJ with alot of different hairstyles (wigs)....
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "somekindofsign"
Lupus

Yes.. and arthiritis in his hands.   :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tina K.

Quote from: "steph"
Quote from: "Hopeless"
Quote from: "MJJ1982"
I still don't see it... I'm not very original now, but the eyes don't lie. They do it for me. People's faces can change, and I read somewhere that some people when they get older, their face gets longer too...
If I can find it, I will post it ofcourse.

Please take a look at this link, the pictures are not good quality, but who do you think are doubles? Because to me it's all Michael...
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I wonder about the picture from November 2002, Trial Avram/Jackson.
In November Michael came to Berlin to the Bambi award, from 18.-22.November.
Bashit was there too.... :evil:
In this few days in Berlin Michael looks very different....one higher with longer hair.

and one smaller with shorter hair :

Pictires from the Avram trial :

very swollen fingers

I don't know what ...i am speechless.
The children are in germany only seen with the long hair Michael...who was also the only one who was interviewed by Bashit !
In the Bashit documentary was very much showed from germany...from a charity and a visit to a zo, but the Bambi wasn't mentioned...weired ?????????? :geek:
I was thinking the same that his hands looked swollen.
The Bambi award WAS in the Bashir documentary ! actually it shows Michael when he recieves it. I can remember this, cause Michael was about to go on the stage 5 minuttes to early, and then they stopped him. This was the evening before he dangled Blanket out over the balcony, if I remember correct.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael I love you allways.

Quote from: "Tina K."
The Bambi award WAS in the Bashir documentary ! actually it shows Michael when he recieves it. I can remember this, cause Michael was about to go on the stage 5 minuttes to early, and then they stopped him. This was the evening before he dangled Blanket out over the balcony, if I remember correct.

The baby dangling incident was the evening before the Bambi awards.

Michael was very upset on this day and in tears, apparently.  He couldnt get out of doing the Bambi awards as it was pre-planned.  He didnt want to do it and if you watch the video, he is shaking.

Watch him when he walks on and tries to put his reading glasses on. He is shaking like a leaf, poor love.

[youtube:xmdpxaop]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ev8WS87Ix7M[/youtube:xmdpxaop]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tina K.

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"

Michael was very upset on this day and in tears, apparently.  He couldnt get out of doing the Bambi awards as it was pre-planned.  He didnt want to do it and if you watch the video, he is shaking.

Watch him when he walks on and tries to put his reading glasses on. He is shaking like a leaf, poor love.

[youtube:7guwprq9]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ev8WS87Ix7M[/youtube:7guwprq9]

ok, the evening before then  ;)  but it was in the bashir documentary. Yes he looks very nervous and uncomfortable. But I do think, ( and no I dont like Bashir, it's not that ) in the documentary, when Michael is feeding baby Blanket, something is very wrong with Michael :( either he is so freaked out from being nervous, OR he really is on ...something. Sorry. It dosen't change my mind about Michael at all, I still love him, but this really made me think.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael I love you allways.

liegi

Thank you for posting. The real deal, I think.  Why was he so nervous, do you know?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Poor baby, so nervous... He looks gorgeous though.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

liegi

Oh, sorry. I think I understand.  I have lived in the EU too long and without a television set. So I do not know what is going on.  The day before he was filmed dangling Blanket. That's why he's so nervous.  I wonder why he did that. He looks great.  I think the Germans were trying to be nice to him.  They gave him a standing ovation.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

Wow, so much info!

On a funny note just to say that when I see a pic,if my heart bites fast, I know is Michael ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

MJLover1990

He looks so beautiful, but he's so nervous I wish I could comfort and hug him. Thanks for sharing this!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"

[youtube:e2crsraf]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ev8WS87Ix7M[/youtube:e2crsraf]

ok, the evening before then  ;)  but it was in the bashir documentary. Yes he looks very nervous and uncomfortable. But I do think, ( and no I dont like Bashir, it's not that ) in the documentary, when Michael is feeding baby Blanket, something is very wrong with Michael :( either he is so freaked out from being nervous, OR he really is on ...something. Sorry. It dosen't change my mind about Michael at all, I still love him, but this really made me think.

could it be that michael was paranoid at some points.... whe he feeds blanket he acts like someone who would be paranoid.... hes shaking..... he may have been on something...noting heavy... maybe something to calm the nerves
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]All the truth in the world adds up to one big lie.
-Bob Dylan[/size]

could it be that michael was paranoid at some points.... whe he feeds blanket he acts like someone who would be paranoid.... hes shaking..... he may have been on something...noting heavy... maybe something to calm the nerves

I don't like the word "paranoid". When he was feeding his little baby son Blanket, he was like a caring mother to me, would be great, if all parents treated their babies in such a tender way.
He is showing emotions, because he is more sensitive than many others.
If it was the day, when he was showing his baby proudly to the crowd in front of his window, it is understandable how his reaction would be, considering the bad press concerning this incident. He was nervous, and his nervousness reminds me of Prince Michael's speech at the Grammy Awards. He was extremely nervous, too, but such a cutie.
Michael would have certainly preferred staying in his hotel room, instead of appearing in the show that day.
So he didn't send a double on that occasion, an easy task for him, if he had wanted it.

The question remains, why did he send a double to the O2-conference? What did he do behind the curtain?
Just compare the double's behavior to Michael ,getting the Bambi award - what a difference.
The shy, nervous Michael, and the sometimes even arrogant, fist-shaking double.
Their faces don't even match.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

Quote from: "*Mo*"
Quote from: "alovesmichael"
Thinking about the mugshot. Surely they must have arrested the real Michael because they'd have to take his fingerprints as well, if that isn't the real Michael how do we explain that? I do agree that the pic seems a bit odd but the eyes are exactly the same to me which is the most important thing (to me at least). About the mouth being lower, I personally think that's due to the plastic surgery he had on his nose (a pointier nose makes the distance appear bigger) and his facial expression. He looked surprised, if you know what I mean? I did the same expression in front of the mirror and it made the bottom part of my face appear longer.

Note that I'm not trying to discredit your research I'm just stating my opinion and explainig why.

"I did the same expression in front of the mirror and it made the bottom part of my face appear longer.".  You got that right alovesmichael - it made the BOTTOM PART part of your face appear longer.  I'm not talking about the bottom part, but the part as from the upper lip all the way up to the eyes.  That distance does not change due to surgery, you would have to add bone to achieve that.  It may appear differently, but when layering up two pictures taken from the same angle, they have to match.  If it's not a match, then it's not the same person.
Mo, that is absolutely not true.  The only true measurement in this case is to measure the center of the pupil to the edge of the upper teeth, that is assuming that the teeth are not dentures or have not been moved or replaced in any way.  The upper teeth are set in bone that can not move and the eyes are set into a socket that can not move.  As for the lip...there are many many things that can increase the length of it.  
-Botox injection in the upper lip can paralyze the upper lip function for up to six months, most Doctors won't do it...(anyone notice that lots of times he doesn't move his upper lip when he talks just look at him at the 30th anniversary special and that album signing...the one where he has short hair and is wearing that bright blue outfit, and look at him on the home moves special...very little upper lip movement.) and in doing that, it drops the upper lip due to loss of muscle tone.
-repeated nose surgery or facial surgery can permanently paralyze the upper lip function causing it to lose muscle tone and to lengthen and causing the upper lip to drop down and cover more of the teeth due to loss of muscle tone.
-stroke can do the same thing
-surgery to cover protruding or gummy smile.  They cut inside the lip, bring it down on the gum line and reattach, this allows the person not to show as much gums when smiling or as much teeth when not smiling.
all of the above are possibilities, as you can see in some video footage of MJ when he has the longer upper lip, he also has no movement of it which points to paralysis...permanent or not, who knows?  The fact is, there is surgery called "upper lip shortening procedure" which is for people who grow long in the upper lip due to age.  They take a slice of lip out under the nose and stitch back up.  The effect makes the person look more youthful.  I have no doubt MJ had this done at some point before O2.  
-To sum it up...you can't rely measurement on flesh.  You must match up eyes and upper teeth of the upper jaw.  These are unmovable.  (assuming person had no braces or tooth replacement, but still, even if they did, it will still give a pretty accurate measurement)
here is the home video movie...he has little movement of upper lip and it affects his speech as well.[youtube:27d85zgs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhK1cKBut_o[/youtube:27d85zgs]
Last Edit: April 14, 2010, 09:58:15 PM by mykidsmum
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

Quote from: "*Mo*"
Quote from: "the arabian nights"
arnie said he did work on his face  and had been working on his face all the time, with his problem spots etc

AGAIN: No matter what kind of plastic surgery is performed, the distance between the inner corner of the eye and the top of the upper lip stays basically the same. Plastic surgery can't cause more than half an inch of extra length in between the eyes and the upper lip. That's IMPOSSIBLE.
I'm sorry, that's not true.  Read my above post.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tina K.

Quote from: "onemoretime"

I don't like the word "paranoid". When he was feeding his little baby son Blanket, he was like a caring mother to me, would be great, if all parents treated their babies in such a tender way.
He is showing emotions, because he is more sensitive than many others.
If it was the day, when he was showing his baby proudly to the crowd in front of his window, it is understandable how his reaction would be, considering the bad press concerning this incident. He was nervous, and his nervousness reminds me of Prince Michael's speech at the Grammy Awards. He was extremely nervous, too, but such a cutie.
Michael would have certainly preferred staying in his hotel room, instead of appearing in the show that day.
So he didn't send a double on that occasion, an easy task for him, if he had wanted it.

The question remains, why did he send a double to the O2-conference? What did he do behind the curtain?
Just compare the double's behavior to Michael ,getting the Bambi award - what a difference.
The shy, nervous Michael, and the sometimes even arrogant, fist-shaking double.
Their faces don't even match.
I really dont think it was just cause he was nervous..... It was not an normal behavior.Whether he was on something or not, it was not normal.And I'm sure he knows, that when he acts that way, the baby (Blanket ) get's nervous too. The baby seemed very uncomfortable.Poor Michael, I really think he had problems at that time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions