Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
I know someone who might wear sunglasses and lipstick at home...........
Michael. Just saying.

Especially if getting on his webcam.

What I find interesting is that this person has a lot in common with Michael...yet everyone says that its hard to believe. But if Michael himself got on his webcam with lipstick on nobody would think thats weird.

I too am keeping an open mind...

i disagree...
accept that that person could be michal..is kidding myself..

i dont keep my open mind..i use my mind :)

i know who is that person
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Brilly"
I know someone who might wear sunglasses and lipstick at home...........
Michael. Just saying.

Especially if getting on his webcam.

What I find interesting is that this person has a lot in common with Michael...yet everyone says that its hard to believe. But if Michael himself got on his webcam with lipstick on nobody would think thats weird.

I too am keeping an open mind...

i disagree...
accept that that person could be michal..is kidding myself..

i dont keep my open mind..i use my mind :)

i know who is that person

You're being rude. You have the right to your opinion, but please do not offend others. I spend a lot of my time investigating, and I do not have time nor do I care to argue over something neither one of us can prove.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You're being rude. You have the right to your opinion, but please do not offend others. I spend a lot of my time investigating, and I do not have time nor do I care to argue over something neither one of us can prove.

sorry!
all right i will keep open mind
but please you OPEN YOUR EYES!
please!

ty
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Brilly"

sorry!
all right i will keep open mind
but please you OPEN YOUR EYES!
please!

ty

I haven't closed them since June 25th. Sometimes literally  :lol:  I think a lot of us have lost sleep over this hoax!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

Barry Shaw

Nice intials!!
I guess his initals are a clue that this is B.S.???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I haven't closed them since June 25th. Sometimes literally  :lol:  I think a lot of us have lost sleep over this hoax!

yes!you are right!
 :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hello every1. I have litteraly just found out about this website, and i found it from a link about barry shaw. i am somewhat new the mj hoax theories, and not sure if i believe it or not... but i am also new to barry shaw... and i have some interesting things to tell you all that may shock some of u.

anyways, first i want to say this..... you are all making a big huge deal about how stupid and crazy it is that barry shaw could be michaels personal body double. you ridicule this man for that. do you not all see that YOU ARE SPENDING LOTS OF TIME TALKING ABOUT THE BIGGEST TRICK EVER PLAYED IN HISTORY? (Mj hoax) if you think barry shaw is stupid and funny and all that, then shouldnt u be the ones sayin that this hoax is not really a hoax? i mean do u get my point?

but anyways, like i said i wasnt reaaly into the hoax, or into barry , BUTTT , i was one of the people that barry picked to do the live webcam showing with. in fact i was the one who took the photo in which you are displaying here of him..

sure you can laugh about my photo.. but it was real. and as posted in the photo, he went on with glasses, and without glasses. he look just like michael jackson.

i quick snapped a snap shot with my phone cam as he said he was about to get off. so luckily i got a picture...

i mean this was concrete proof. I SAW HIM ON CAM. and more than that i took a picture (depite him telling us not to) and showed it to all of you.. yet you still ridicule him.. why?

im telling u.. i dont think mj is alive, and i thought barry was a joke.. but he proved me wrong...

maybe mj is dead, maybe alive.. i  tell u this tho.. him going on cam scared the sh*t out of me, because i thought / think i talked to michael..

so there is now two questions..   1. Do I believe Barry Shaw that he was Michael's body double? or 2. Is barry shaw in fact michael jackson, and I spoke to michael jackson? ... to me #1 seems much more realistic.

Thats just my opinions.

im sure i will be ridiculed by many of you here, as ive learned many of mj fans are really rude and love to spread hatred to people who disagree with them... but i tell you this much... who is more weird, a guy who looks like someone else, and proved it, or a guy who believes Michael Jackson fooled every news caster, every cop, every pathologist, in the world? think about that..

by the way, i am the one who posted that pic on facebook... u can find me on there if u wish to confirm that this is me... name is John Harrison.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mjj272"
Hello every1. I have litteraly just found out about this website, and i found it from a link about barry shaw. i am somewhat new the mj hoax theories, and not sure if i believe it or not... but i am also new to barry shaw... and i have some interesting things to tell you all that may shock some of u.

anyways, first i want to say this..... you are all making a big huge deal about how stupid and crazy it is that barry shaw could be michaels personal body double. you ridicule this man for that. do you not all see that YOU ARE SPENDING LOTS OF TIME TALKING ABOUT THE BIGGEST TRICK EVER PLAYED IN HISTORY? (Mj hoax) if you think barry shaw is stupid and funny and all that, then shouldnt u be the ones sayin that this hoax is not really a hoax? i mean do u get my point?

but anyways, like i said i wasnt reaaly into the hoax, or into barry , BUTTT , i was one of the people that barry picked to do the live webcam showing with. in fact i was the one who took the photo in which you are displaying here of him..

sure you can laugh about my photo.. but it was real. and as posted in the photo, he went on with glasses, and without glasses. he look just like michael jackson.

i quick snapped a snap shot with my phone cam as he said he was about to get off. so luckily i got a picture...

i mean this was concrete proof. I SAW HIM ON CAM. and more than that i took a picture (depite him telling us not to) and showed it to all of you.. yet you still ridicule him.. why?

im telling u.. i dont think mj is alive, and i thought barry was a joke.. but he proved me wrong...

maybe mj is dead, maybe alive.. i  tell u this tho.. him going on cam scared the sh*t out of me, because i thought / think i talked to michael..

so there is now two questions..   1. Do I believe Barry Shaw that he was Michael's body double? or 2. Is barry shaw in fact michael jackson, and I spoke to michael jackson? ... to me #1 seems much more realistic.

Thats just my opinions.

im sure i will be ridiculed by many of you here, as ive learned many of mj fans are really rude and love to spread hatred to people who disagree with them... but i tell you this much... who is more weird, a guy who looks like someone else, and proved it, or a guy who believes Michael Jackson fooled every news caster, every cop, every pathologist, in the world? think about that..

by the way, i am the one who posted that pic on facebook... u can find me on there if u wish to confirm that this is me... name is John Harrison.

That's what I've been saying...if people can believe in the hoax then this isn't so crazy to believe in either.

I added you to Facebook! And welcome to the forum, I hope you'll stay!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

what's Barry's msn ID? Did he type when he showed you or talk? and if he actually spoke, what did it sound like?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Delia

I agree with Lady J. For me it is mindblowing ! Listen then : the author of *Peter Pan* is J. M. Barrie...
Greatest show on Earth...
Last Edit: May 17, 2010, 08:00:00 PM by Delia
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Welcome John Harrison, and not all of us are crazed fans.  I don't call myself a fan persay, but more an investigator!  Thankyou for your post.  It took guts to stand up and I totally agree with you.  

I'm thrilled that he chose you, and the rumours I've heard is that MJ will be back as an impersonater.  AT first many people will doubt him, but eventually he will provide a DNA sample to reveal the truth to us...is he or isn't he.???  

I will attempt to talk to you more on Facebook.  Cheers and thankyou.  As always, with L.O.V.E  xoxoxo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This is the lastest from Barry on FB

"Seeing isn't believing.. Believing is seeing." -The Santa Clause :)

How old is this guy prob about 16 having a good laugh, if he was truly MJ's double
he wouldnt be making a circus out of this situation..
All the other impersantors at least were legit with photos and interviews and were more
professional...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Delia

Some of us kept *Peter Pan* and still read it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

Barry Shaw?....Oh sure, Barry...wink wink cough :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jill

Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
Barry Shaw

Nice intials!!
I guess his initals are a clue that this is B.S.???

You crack me up!   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions