Quote from: "AgentBJ"
This Barry is a fake. The man on "his" pictures is Michael Jackson. Or sometimes the O2-guy.

If you believe there IS an "02 guy" - as in, it was NOT Michael - then it might be logical to consider that "Barry" might BE the 02 guy. Because afterall, if the 02 guy was not Michael, and Michael "died" - wouldn't the other guy still be around? And even if Michael did not die, wouldn't the double(s) still exist?

OR - what if the double was the one who died? Whether or not his real name is Barry Shaw or not I don't think really matters. And what if this is Michael trying to 1)honor and give credit to someone who helped him for years and 2)get to know some of his fans in a way he's never been able to before while getting a feel for the general beliefs about the hoax.

I'm just tossing out ideas. I do not know any more than anyone else does. I'm just sort of surprised that people are so quick to write someone off. Especially those who believe in the doubles theory. We're talking about DOUBLES here, not impersonators. It would be a person who was literally MADE to be as close of a duplicate as possible of the original.

Either way - please be careful when talking to him. Just as he will not disclose too much information about himself, we shouldn't disclose too much about ourselves either.

Things are not always what they appear to be... he could be a fake, but he could be telling the truth too. Or he could be both if you think about it.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mmz

2 proofs this Barry is a fake:
- he has posted no personal picture..just pictures already seen.
-now that Michael is supposedly "dead"...nobody is seeing this guy around,walking in the street,having his simple life? Sorry,I don't believe a word. I neither believe the 02 man was not Michael.
It is all Michael.
If there was really such a similar look-alike, this double would have not had any private life,he just would have stay recluded unless Michael told him to take is place in the public. DON't BELIEVE.Also to risk for Michael..if he chose to have  a person to look exactly like him,he couldn't be responsible of any action of this guy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mmz"
2 proofs this Barry is a fake:
- he has posted no personal picture..just pictures already seen.
-now that Michael is supposedly "dead"...nobody is seeing this guy around,walking in the street,having his simple life? Sorry,I don't believe a word. I neither believe the 02 man was not Michael.
It is all Michael.
If there was really such a similar look-alike, this double would have not had any private life,he just would have stay recluded unless Michael told him to take is place in the public. DON't BELIEVE.Also to risk for Michael..if he chose to have  a person to look exactly like him,he couldn't be responsible of any action of this guy.

very good point, i'm thinking the same. also, there are many court pics on this profile page and when mike was somewhere with his kids (like the studio session). i HIGHLY doubt that mike would send a double to court when his life depends on the outcome of that and i also HIGHLY doubt that mike would have sent a double to accompany his kids overseas. no. effin'. way.

if this is not another one of mike's aliases (which i doubt, but a prankster will be a prankster), this 'barry shaw' guy is playin'! he might have worked as a double but the events he was supposedly at were way too important for mike's image to risk that it could go wrong, plus the legal issue. you just cannot send a double to court. period. not buying!

:mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

All the pictures I saw are Michael's pictures...

And even if it was to protect this double story, do you think Michael woudl have face justice and risk to go to jail for the rest of his life, for something his double might have done ?
I mean, if there was really a double on Neverland, I think cops would have heard of it, would have checked contract...isn't ther a finger print identification for people accused of such things ? They would have noticed. And Michael's family or friend would have talked about this man, who was exact copy of Michael and could be with children pretending to be Michael. I would speak about it if I knew it and that my friend or family member was in danger to go to jail for life.

I really don't beileve this double story. It's easy to put MJ pictures and say "that's because I'm such a good double !" Sorry but  :lol:

And as MJ's estate is still "active" I don't think his contract could stop after MJ's death...The estate would have surely keep him silent.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

Quote from: "whatyourheartsays"
All the pictures I saw are Michael's pictures...

I really don't beileve this double story. It's easy to put MJ pictures and say "that's because I'm such a good double !" Sorry but  :lol:

And as MJ's estate is still "active" I don't think his contract could stop after MJ's death...The estate would have surely keep him silent.

that's what I think too :!:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I love you Michael...as much as you love super soaker fights!!! xD

he didn't really search for his fake name !

Shawn barry for Elvis, so let's be Barry Shaw for Michael  :lol:

Come on guy, you're a big Troll, go back to Mordor !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Read this blog from Barry Shaw
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

He stoops to calling people who don't believe him "not real fans" and is an ass to anyone who questions him. Yeah, he's real professional.  :roll:

Also..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This guy is an imposter they asked him to post a recent pic of himself for proof and he said he would but what he posted was a pic of MJ wearing a brown suit, MJ's head was photoshopped on the body part of the brown suit and people still believe him..
Now he is advertising he is single and says he lives in Austria on big property and doesnt see people.
I am sick of these trolls doing stuff like this it just not right he should be reported.

THis is all too funny and scary at the same time..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "lookingforthetroot"
This guy is an imposter they asked him to post a recent pic of himself for proof and he said he would but what he posted was a pic of MJ wearing a brown suit, MJ's head was photoshopped on the body part of the brown suit and people still believe him..
Now he is advertising he is single and says he lives in Austria on big property and doesnt see people.
I am sick of these trolls doing stuff like this it just not right he should be reported.

THis is all too funny and scary at the same time..

so true....and it can get dangerous especially when it comes to him saying that he's single. I mean he could lure women with this...just to get his pleasure  :|  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Barry Shaw update: This morning Barry has announced that he is going to show himself on webcam to 3 random people, & those 3 people can then spread the word that he is who he says he is.

BTW the 3 random people will be people from his facebook friends list, that have requested to be randomly chosen to see him on webcam (he is going to draw their names out of hat).

OH SH*T....I am on his facebook...I wanna see this. I hope these people he picks share with us.  :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
SAVE UR CASH, DON\'T BUY TABLOID TRASH.

]

Do you really think, a MJ double who played his job for 15 years, would play SUCH STUPID GAME ???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do you really think, a MJ double who played his job for 15 years, would play SUCH STUPID GAME ???

Hmm...no.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "AgentBJ"

Hmm...no.
noo...not really :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "SunShine"
Barry Shaw update: This morning Barry has announced that he is going to show himself on webcam to 3 random people, & those 3 people can then spread the word that he is who he says he is.

BTW the 3 random people will be people from his facebook friends list, that have requested to be randomly chosen to see him on webcam (he is going to draw their names out of hat).

OH SH*T....I am on his facebook...I wanna see this. I hope these people he picks share with us.  :o

Oh yeah right... hes gona pick 3 "random" friends of his and tell them to spread the word more like!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions