Before you judge me....Try hard to LOVE me!!!   :)

Who said that?

My point is, that an open mind perhaps is nessesary. Does anybody of us have any prove of,  if this guy is for real or a fake?
Not really right! There can be a thousand reasons for this, and what seems right or wrong in my mind, or your mind, does not have to be the answer or a conduct for somebody else.

Ignorence can just as well be NOT to believe anything, instead of believe in everything!

I think this is about, as TS says, do you think for your self!  ;)

With Love

Merkaba
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

smiles

that guy is crazy... i looked at the pictures after he accepted my request( we were friends until i had looked through his pictures).. and the pictures were he says it is him and not mj are MJ.. good griff.. one of the pictures shows MJ at his trail.. please.. that guy has lost it completely.. :D

unless his is MJ, he is fake.. sorry  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Please take the time to read his entire blog, I think it's worth reading. Here it is:
May 15, 2010 - Saturday  
 My response to my critics
Hello everyone! God bless all of you out there, and thank you all for the INCREDIBLE amount of support; I am truly humbled. I think that it is very important for me to answer some questions that have been raised by my critics. So  I am going to try to respond to most of the major questions that have been raised by my critics.

Please note: I get (it seems) about 25-50 messages on facebook every hour. It is simply IMPOSSIBLE to respond to everyone. Please do not get upset at me, I am trying very hard to stay up to date.

Ok so here we are with the most asked questions/comments from my critics.

-Barry Shaw is just doing all of this for attention. My response: I did NOT (AT ALL) advertise around the internet seeking out friends/fans/haters. YOU all found me. So if YOU all found me, how can I be doing this for attention? I opened my facebook account up a few months ago, and what is written in the box about me being Mike's body double since '91 has been there all along. This is no new thing, or me gaining attention. Furthermore, if I was seeking attention, and I was not who I say I am-- what (honestly) would be the point of that? I would not be receiving any attention on who I really am? So (to me) that seems a bit farfetched.

-Barry only posts pictures of Michael Jackson that he gets from online. Why don't he get some of himself? My response: ALL my facebook pictures are of me-- now this may blow your mind a bit, and if so, I apologize in advance. My job was to PLAY MICHAEL JACKSON TO HIS FANS. This means that I look 99.9% like Michael, I sound 90% like Michael, and I act 95% like Michael. With such high numbers, it's no wonder I was Michael's full time body double from 1991-2004 and after and no one ever knew I existed. There have been times when people suspected Michael was someone else (examples: phone call with Geraldo Rivera, WMA 2006).

-Why am I coming out now? My repsonse: two very simple answers. 1) I had a contract with Michael Jackson signed 1991 that I would not ever publicly announce my profession and my work as Michael Jackon for as long as Michael Jackson was alive. (hence now I am allowed to do so.) 2) Now with Michael gone, I felt it would be important to help give the FANS information about MICHAEL. Questions about him as a man, him as a performer, him as a father, etc. But it seems people are only interested in me, and if I am real.

-Why doesn't Barry take pictures of himself and post it online? My response: well, quite honestly there is a simple answer to this also. Now my answer may not be acceptable, in fact it may even be controversial, but it is the truth. I have neither the equipment to take a photo of myself, nor the desire to. I am a very strong perfectionist, and I do not look into mirrors unless I am about to go out and do a venue as Michael Jackson. I do not like the way that I look, and it somewhat angers me whenever I look into a mirror.

-Why hasn't the Jackson family come out and vindicated Barry? My response: (they have indirectly, but..) why would they? Michael had a very bitter sweet relationship with his family. The family knew of my existance. To them, and most people around the world, it's neither odd, nor controversial for a man like me to exist. Stalin had a me, and other world leaders I am told. Michael Jackson was the #1 most famous man in the world, it is impossible for him to do all the things needed to do to maintain this spot on the world scale without a double. For the family to come out and call my name out would give no positive affect to them nor Michael. Joseph Jackson has spoken about me in numerous occasions, he simply did not use my name. La Toya Jackson has spoken/written about me. Jermaine Jackson has referenced to me. Randy Jackson has referenced to me.

-Barry has a photo of the court day, but claims it is him. Did he stand trial for Jackson? My response: Of course not. Yes it was me. I and Michael both went to the trial, here is how it worked, and why: Michael was told there was going to be a rioting crowd, and that the people were going to be obnoxious on his walk into the courthouse. So for safety reasons, I walked into the front door with his family and supporters, and Mike slipped in the back door. This type of "clandestine" work happened very often.

I hope you all better understand me now. All that I ask is, I know it's probably just easiest to be skepticle. But just have an open mind when thinking of me, the truth will previal. And if you decide to no believe, that is fine. All that I ask is please just stay off my page and let me live. I did not come searching for you, you came searching for me. So if you don't believe me, I am ok with that, just leave me alone!!!

Thank you all so much. To all my supporters: THIS IS ALL FOR YOU! I love you all! I love you all so much. I do all I do for you.

Barry J. Shaw
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

...And I would like to add that I KNOW it's hard to believe this guy. But isn't it also "hard to believe" that Michael Jackson faked his death?

I understand where the skepticism comes from and I can't say that I am sure one way or the other who this person is. But, I can say that I don't have any proof that he ISN'T who he says he is, therefore I cannot say that he's not.

I think he's worth keeping an eye on and hearing out what he has to say. That doesn't mean putting your life in danger though. Please be careful when talking to ANYONE you don't know on the internet. Just as we have to be careful when talking to each other... we have no idea who we are communicating with half the time here on the forum. That's the thing about this virtual world we call the internet. You just never know.

If this Barry Shaw gives me any reason to believe he's a bad guy, I will be the first to come here and inform you all of my educated opinion. But so far, he has only shown love to everyone. There are still good people left in the world, and he could just as easily be one of them as he could be an internet predator.

Keep an open mind. The truth will reveal itself. Always does.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

Instead of keeping our minds open, we should keep our EYES. Anyone able to find MJ's picture on the web, is able to create such an account and wait for people to find him...

Aren't you all investigating everywhere you can ? Watching pictures, videos...

What do we have FOR SURE ?
a facebook account of a man who pretends to be MJ double, using MJ pictures to proove it...
Come on ! Whatever he says, all this is only WIND !!
Few pictures, and beautyful words...that's all he has ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

Quote from: "whatyourheartsays"
Instead of keeping our minds open, we should keep our EYES. Anyone able to find MJ's picture on the web, is able to create such an account and wait for people to find him...

Aren't you all investigating everywhere you can ? Watching pictures, videos...

What do we have FOR SURE ?
a facebook account of a man who pretends to be MJ double, using MJ pictures to proove it...
Come on ! Whatever he says, all this is only WIND !!
Few pictures, and beautyful words...that's all he has ?

Yes, I investigate very thoroughly. And that's what I am doing by following this person claiming to be Mike's double.
We do not have anything for sure, as I said.
All I'm saying is... there's no proof one way or the other.
And if/when Michael returns... I'm starting to wonder if people will believe it's him. But yet they believe it was him as Dave Dave...

Just saying - it's interesting what people choose to believe and how quick they are to write off other things. Doesn't make sense to me.

For the record, I do believe it was Michael as Dave on LKL. And I do believe he will return. I also believe Michael had at least one double. And since I believe that, I am going to continue to follow this person claiming to be that double. He could very likely be fake, yes. But I can't prove that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

BARRY SHAW is a IMPOSTER and a FAKE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "lookingforthetroot"
BARRY SHAW is a IMPOSTER and a FAKE
yepp that's what I think as well!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I love you Michael...as much as you love super soaker fights!!! xD

Lady J

What I think might be stupid and not logical for you here, but I think (MAYBE) they invented this person "Barry Shaw" to protect Michael - I mean Michael could be seen somewhere and the world thinks: OH no this is not the real MJ, the real MJ is dead this is "Barry Shaw" the double who worked for him for so long and looks 99% like him. This is just my theory, which for myself is weak but you never know.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Lady J you have made some good points.  The reason I am here is to investigate every possible scenario, and look at it from all different angles.  We all know for a fact that MJ had to have doubles just to divert the attention of the media and the fans ,so he could just do some normal things for a while.  

This theory is not that incredible to believe.  It's a fact.  Even family and staff have confirmed this.  Whether Barry Shaw is the one, that is something we need to prove.  

Hey, if you had told me 10mths ago that MJ is still alive, I would have also just laughed it off.  But now, after 11mths of investigating, I have a more open mind to more theories.

what if this is the way MJ is really going to reveal himself???    Piece by piece.?  

This hoax forum has taught me that anything is possible.
Ask yourselves, how many times have you wondered why Michael looked so different?   How many different faces has he had.? Or different personalities?  How many of you really know the man, not just the performer (other than in magazines)?

I'm keeping an open mind about this and will continue to follow him just in case.
As always, with L.O.V.E  xoxox
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Berry Shaw ???
May 17, 2010, 07:35:07 AM
Quote from: "lookingforthetroot"
Hi I just had a fight with this Barry Shaw guy trying to convince people he is MJ..

me too.i had a fight yesterday with his fans!i told them that THAT MAN IN THE AVATAR IS MICHAEL...and barry uses pics of michael..it's unfair..i linked facebook page to genevieve jackson and i asked her to do something against him
sorry maybe i'm too bad to spread love..BUT IT'S UNFAIR!barry uses michael name to have 5 minutes of glory..BARRY YOU ARE NONE!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Berry Shaw ???
May 17, 2010, 07:43:44 AM
Quote from: "popisdead"
here's the link of the pic he used to convince me!!!!

look his hands..THEY ARE MJ'S ONES...
the thoumb is mj's one..

in this hoax, i saw so many trolls here than in a norway fairyes tales ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

someone took a photo by webcam with barry
here you are

sorry i'm laughing...
why a person should stay at home,maybe by night with sunglasses AND WEARS A RED LIPGLOSS at home?
 :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
sorry to me it's fake
smeeeeeeeeeeels like the eldest fish kept under the summer sun very hot
sorry :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Brilly"
here you are

sorry i'm laughing...
why a person should stay at home,maybe by night with sunglasses AND WEARS A RED LIPGLOSS at home?
sorry to me it's fake

lol  This is just too funny..  I cant stop laughing....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Brilly"
here you are

sorry i'm laughing...
sorry to me it's fake

I know someone who might wear sunglasses and lipstick at home...........
Michael. Just saying.

Especially if getting on his webcam.

What I find interesting is that this person has a lot in common with Michael...yet everyone says that its hard to believe. But if Michael himself got on his webcam with lipstick on nobody would think thats weird.

I too am keeping an open mind...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal