*Mo*

Re: TIAI 08/30
August 30, 2010, 05:46:58 AM
Quote from: "Sarahli"
@diggyon

I don't think that we should consider the option 3 because the entire hoax wouldn't make sense anymore. If Michael doesn't bam it must be because of a very tragic situation but I believe that God is on Michael's side and will protect him so that he can accomplish his mission. I am 100% certain of a bam.

I'm with you regarding being 100% certain of a bam.  In order to turn 666 upside down a Bam is inevitable.  I can't think of any other person being capable of doing that.  The Army of Love needs its leader, it can't act without leadership and a strategy, and I think that entire strategy has already been drafted.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

August 30, 2010, 06:46:57 AM
you  know again i can't tell tou where the verses are but: when jesus was here some of his followers were anticipating a political takeover or something . i don't know the exact statements but he basicly had to sort of rebuke them and let them know that it wasn't that kind of thing.maybe? anyone can get you hands on the word?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

yahoo4u

August 30, 2010, 08:30:34 AM
Quote from: "dejavu"
Option 4 - Michael knows. But he's not telling!  :lol:
:lol: Exactly
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

yahoo4u

August 30, 2010, 08:31:42 AM
Option 5. Nobody knows when bams day, so stop with the options already :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

August 30, 2010, 08:35:05 AM
Quote from: "yahoo4u"

Erm yeah, like option 1...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

yahoo4u

August 30, 2010, 08:37:54 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "yahoo4u"

Erm yeah, like option 1...
:lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

August 30, 2010, 08:40:00 AM
yes. as i understand it when one is given too many options they opt not to choose :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

paula-c

August 30, 2010, 09:20:00 AM
And I would add the lack of union among us, here in this forum we have a clear example of that, there are divided opinions as to the message and the authenticity of TS.
Many people have not understood the message, for some this is just a conspiracy theory, and do not believe the scale and complexity of this whole web of deceit and the people and organizations involved. In this plot are the media, they were dragged through the mud to the reputation of Michael.
The only way to stop them is to inform people, if people are informed that you will realize this is all true and are not just theories.
I think we should leave out dates, the only one who knows when and how you will return is Michael himself, and very important is to achieve unity and that the message of love comes to everyone.
This is going to depend a lot upon return.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

August 30, 2010, 09:23:04 AM
The impression I have of Michael in recent months is that he is watching everything that occurs. The clues, some videos, the statements of the family, etc. is all controlled by him ... then he is watching our reaction and repercussions of all,  evaluate whether he really is safe, if he decides to return.
For me, sometimes he is pleased, others disappointed and totally insecure about the support from fans and also with RIPS fights between Rips and Believers - do you saw the posts by Majestik??
I think Michael still not convinced about security when they procure it does Bam, because its message should not be having the expected coverage, many are reluctant to believe in this theory. I always thought he'd fight the world mostar his total innocence, clear his name, his honor, regain the respect of people ...
What puzzles me is that none of the family or their own lawyers not prosecuted anyone on behalf of Michael and looks that many people would be rendered practical for moral damages and defamation ... but never heard stories about it. Tom Sneddon, for example, he would pay for fraud and for witnesses attempt at buying ... does anyone know against case  him??
TS This post left me a little discouraged because it leads us to believe that Michael is waiting for something to happen, but it is not entirely in their hands (option 1 of Souza) ... and in accordance with the upcoming events he may even decide to never return, for security reasons and to avoid public linchações against him!
Anyway, I think that if it occurs, Bam will still take a long, perhaps only next year or several years from now??
Oh God, I hope I'm wrong, I really want to be!! :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

August 30, 2010, 09:58:45 AM
We're Takin' Over
We Have The Truth
This Is The Mission
To See It Through

Don't Point Your Finger
Not Dangerous
This Is Our Planet
You're One Of Us

We're Sendin' Out
A (Major Love)
And (This Is Our
Message To You)
(Message To You)
The Planets Are Linin' Up
We're Bringin' Brighter Days
They're All In Line
(Waitin' For You
Can't You See . . .?)
(You're Just Another Part Of Me . .)

A Rhythm Nation
Fulfill The Truth
The Final Message
We're Bring To You
There Is No Danger
Fulfill The Truth
So Come Together
We're Mean Is You

(We're Sendin' Out
A Major Love
And This Is Our
Message To You)
(Message To You)
They're All In Line
Waitin' For You
So Look The Truth
You're Just Another Part Of Me . .

We're Sendin' Out
A Major Love
And This Is Our
Message To You
(Message To You)
They're All In Line
Waitin' For You
Can't You See . . .?
You're Just Another Part Of Me
Another Part Of Me . .

We're Takin' Over
This Is The Truth, Baby
Another Part Of Me
"Will this take place after the BAM?"
I think this is our mission,we will come together."We need that "MAJOR LOVE"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

August 30, 2010, 10:05:15 AM
I know nothing! I can guess, speculate, wish, imagine ... but I know nothing for certain about what goes on in MJ's mind.

I feel we're just treading water here - being kept afloat by TIAI's (almost) daily redirects, and the odd TMZ article. What're we waiting for? A 'bam' that may happen this year, next year, sometime, never?  And who's to say what would constitute a 'bam' anyway?  As I say, I know nothing except that I'm still working on the '(wo)man in the mirror, and that's not as easy as it at first seems.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

August 30, 2010, 10:07:06 AM
When people talk about the "BAM" , looks like a celebration for something, in this case MJ´s comeback.

Celebrating Michael every day it´s the best BAM.

TS´s redirect looks like he/ she does not know when the comeback (in flesh I believe..), if any or ever, is going to happen...he is being honest at last ;)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Sarahli

August 30, 2010, 10:13:14 AM
Fortunately my faith is unwavering.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Jude

August 30, 2010, 10:44:36 AM
Quote from: "curls"
I know nothing! I can guess, speculate, wish, imagine ... but I know nothing for certain about what goes on in MJ's mind.

I feel we're just treading water here - being kept afloat by TIAI's (almost) daily redirects, and the odd TMZ article. What're we waiting for? A 'bam' that may happen this year, next year, sometime, never?  And who's to say what would constitute a 'bam' anyway?  As I say, I know nothing except that I'm still working on the '(wo)man in the mirror, and that's not as easy as it at first seems.

Well said, my thoughts also.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Get it togetha\', or leave it alone!

RK

August 30, 2010, 10:56:15 AM
MJ will BAM. I am convinced of this. This hoax has been too highly thought out  not to be all tied up. For starters, if Mike only wanted a life away from the spotlight, he could easily have made his "death" totally  seem  real  and added RIP on This is It and leave out any hint of a bam. But He hasn't and there has been a trail of clues for us to follow all the way from the O2 announcement. However, I think there are too many projects in the works for Mike to bam at the moment. Perhaps the whole court case with Dr Murray will first need to be played out. There is also the release of Mike's alleged "posthumus" album out in November and the game for the Christmas market along with the Fated comic book.  What if Mike is not planning to bam until the Cirque shows in Vegas. I hope this is not what Mike was talking about when He said we have 4 years to get it right.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions