angel

Re: TIAI 08/30
August 31, 2010, 05:37:15 PM
Quote from: "GodhaschosenMJ"
I agree 100% with your post Angel! I think it is time to be patient and keep spreading LOVE and work on the "man" in the mirror! CHEERS! :P

Thank you, GodhaschosenMJ, for your kind words!  Love and blessings to you.  :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

August 31, 2010, 06:00:36 PM
Quote from: "emeraldcity"
Gema, I LOVE that poem by Maya Angelou!  I remember Queen Latifa reading it out at the Memorial - such profound and beautifully written words.   Thanks for sharing xx  :)

Thanks emeraldcity. That poem just expressed how I feel an may be how we all feel.

Hugs.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

angel

August 31, 2010, 06:52:02 PM
@Im_convincedmjalive,

Very good post!  I agree with you.  I think Michael adjusted and fine tuned the plan as the years went by, and the hoax began to live and breathe all by itself (with a little help from God). ;)
Lately, I can't shake the feeling that justice does play a bigger role in this than we have imagined.  Despite his "rhinocerous skin", I think Michael will not really rest until he is truly exonerated by the entire planet!  I think he is destined and determined to make this happen, whatever it takes, and I say, "More power to him!"
I also think his family is knowlegeable and is supporting him in all this, and like Janet, they share the family trait of being able to keep secrets for years, even decades, if necessary, which has served them well.
The concerts, like you mentioned, would not have been as effective in spreading his message as the death hoax, but we have to consider that this was also an Elvis parallel (Elvis was only days away from a concert performance at the time of his "death").
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

August 31, 2010, 08:49:41 PM
Quote from: "jono"
In regards to what mjj4ever777 wrote I just want to share with you something that TS wrote awhile ago when he was still operating under the signature STUDY.

“Yes, this whole hoax and plan is for a bigger purpose than just exposing the media. It is time for everyone to STUDY peace: peace in our own lives, and peace in our world. Search for clues about the truth in the Bible, just as you have done with this hoax investigation. Pay attention to the details, and follow "The Prince of Peace" (Isaiah 9:6).” - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

“For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called: Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.” - Isaiah 9:6

To all of you who aren’t familiar with the Bible, this is actually a prophecy about Jesus Christ written about 740 years BC. Jesus Christ, who we all know is a huge inspiration to Michael.

Ts wrote: “follow The Prince of Peace”.

Jesus himself said: “I am the way and the truth and the life...” - John 14:6

Just a thought! :) With L.O.V.E.

thank you for your post.i have to clarify do you have any thoughts to ad about who michael might be ect. ect. or are you just making a straight up statement? :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
August 31, 2010, 09:24:27 PM
Quote from: "angel"
@Im_convincedmjalive,

Very good post!  I agree with you.  I think Michael adjusted and fine tuned the plan as the years went by, and the hoax began to live and breathe all by itself (with a little help from God). ;)
Lately, I can't shake the feeling that justice does play a bigger role in this than we have imagined.  Despite his "rhinocerous skin", I think Michael will not really rest until he is truly exonerated by the entire planet!  I think he is destined and determined to make this happen, whatever it takes, and I say, "More power to him!"
I also think his family is knowlegeable and is supporting him in all this, and like Janet, they share the family trait of being able to keep secrets for years, even decades, if necessary, which has served them well.
The concerts, like you mentioned, would not have been as effective in spreading his message as the death hoax, but we have to consider that this was also an Elvis parallel (Elvis was only days away from a concert performance at the time of his "death").

Thank you angel for acknowledging my long post, lol

Forget about Elvis/Jesse NEVER! lol
Of course I include him in this fantastic adventure, I just forgot to mention him this time.

There is alot I don't say.  ;)
Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

August 31, 2010, 10:44:29 PM
Quote from: "*Mo*"
Quote from: "curls"
Mo, I was simply trying to get away from focusing on a bam, because we just don't know how long we're going to be waiting for it.

I don't know how else to respond to your post, which I have to be honest, left me feeling extremely uncomfortable.

I'm sorry to hear that curls, that was not my intention at all...

You guys should read the Master of Mystery chapter from  the MICHAEL JACKSON TAPES book . (Page 144 to 160, fans version). I recommend it to all of you (i'm sure most of you already did , but just in case ...). I would have preferred to make a thread of it , but it's a pdf document , and i have no idea how to post a full text here. Maybe someone knows how to use an OCR software...

Anyway , here is the link to the MICHAEL JACKSON TAPES pdf to download for whom interested. It's a "Fans version", not the original:

Link :  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jono

September 01, 2010, 04:42:40 AM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
Quote from: "jono"
In regards to what mjj4ever777 wrote I just want to share with you something that TS wrote awhile ago when he was still operating under the signature STUDY.

“Yes, this whole hoax and plan is for a bigger purpose than just exposing the media. It is time for everyone to STUDY peace: peace in our own lives, and peace in our world. Search for clues about the truth in the Bible, just as you have done with this hoax investigation. Pay attention to the details, and follow "The Prince of Peace" (Isaiah 9:6).” - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

“For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called: Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.” - Isaiah 9:6

To all of you who aren’t familiar with the Bible, this is actually a prophecy about Jesus Christ written about 740 years BC. Jesus Christ, who we all know is a huge inspiration to Michael.

Ts wrote: “follow The Prince of Peace”.

Jesus himself said: “I am the way and the truth and the life...” - John 14:6

Just a thought! :) With L.O.V.E.

thank you for your post.i have to clarify do you have any thoughts to ad about who michael might be ect. ect. or are you just making a straight up statement? :roll:

I am simply underlining what STUDY/TS wrote:

“Search for clues about the truth in the Bible, just as you have done with this hoax investigation. Pay attention to the details, and follow "The Prince of Peace" (Isaiah 9:6).”

In this context “the Prince of Peace” is Jesus Christ.

Michel Jackson is a human being just like you and me.. Just slightly more famous ;) and of course a genius!
I was certainly not trying to say that Michel is Jesus or anything like that… Just a clarification :)

L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance." - Albert Einstein

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal