Re: Karen Faye - @wingheart
February 01, 2012, 09:12:31 PM
Karen always says same things, I can't believe some "believers" keep bothering her!
She made it all clear months ago.

Or do people enjoy being called crazy and DUMB over and over again?
* facepalm * Crazy is not that bad, we all are in a way, but asking Karen
same questions repeatedly indeed makes the word "dumb" highlighted, and I don't
like that word!  :lol:

Elsewhere, risking to sound truly insensitive and dumb now, I lost my father years ago
too,
and if someone came to me and told me "You know he is not really dead! You do know,
don't you! Tell me the truth!", it won't
hurt me a second, as I know for sure he is dead and I saw his dead body. I would think the person
is either misinformed or nuts, and that's about it. After telling the person once what I do know,
I'd ignore person's future attempts to get the truth from me. I suppose this is what family
and Karen have to do, any scenario. Can't see how existence of such theories might "hurt"
them as they do know the truth. She really should quietly block "believers" and that's about it,
she gets too emotional, wasting too much time explaining and b*tching about it, it
changes nothing, only makes everyone angry, especially if there are truly unstable people
involved.

But she can do whatever she wants of course.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 02, 2012, 12:30:45 AM
The fact that she described Michael in casket in one appearance, la Toya in different appearance and she could  not answer my question I tweeted, plus her tweet to ME  on hoax subject before she blocked me (I posted it here) "EVEN IF HE DOES THAT (HOAX HIS DEATH), YOU WOULD KNOW SHIT", says a lot to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

February 02, 2012, 01:50:22 AM
Ah. I don't think Karen's a bad person. She seems to be rude only to the people who ask her about Michael faking his death. I think she's vigorously protecting him. Maybe she's intimidated by people knowing. Or she's scared that something not good will happen if too many people know. (I know I am) Maybe she really doesn't know anything.  confused/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
February 02, 2012, 02:33:00 AM
It's sad that Karen keeps telling the same story.
How can she say she hold his dead body if it weren't true :-\ :-\ :-\????
OMG sometimes I am really so scared
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 02, 2012, 02:51:33 AM
May God bless her...but I just can't STAND Karen Faye.....#thatisall :x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I turned 6 yrs old when MJ released the Smooth Criminal single. The 24th will be a very special b-day this yr....:) I'll be 29. Subtract 9-2 and what do you get???? lol Lucky #'s . Last yr in my 20's....

February 02, 2012, 02:55:45 AM
Okey karen is protecting Michael FINE by me.BUT she doing a little bit too good work in protecting Michael. Something is very wrong, I think! and like  @ginafelicia said "How can she say she hold his dead body if it weren't true?"
It just don't make any sense at all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Love lives forever~

February 02, 2012, 02:58:15 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Some Fans have been very stupid and asked Karen if she believes mj is alive and so on:

Here is what she tweets:

Posted Wednesday 1st February 2012 from TweetList

He is NOT alive, and I block ppl who keep disrespecting his death by perpetuating these horrible and hurtful lies. RT @RebeccaBianca: @wingheart do u beLIEve that michael jackson is alive or dead :D

False hopes that are horrible & hurtful lies, that disrespect his passing. RT @WorriorQueenMJJ: @wingheart don't say "horrible and hurtful lies" please...
These are only hopes.

You know...it harms me, when they tweet me about it. RT @Tupacaveli: @wingheart continue to keep it real. Believers don't mean harm, they are just gullible & feel loss. I pity them but kinda understand too.

I can understand how most ppl are not affected by the beLievers and their incorrect theories. But I am sure his family and those who must live with the FACT he died, and how real that loss is everyday of our lives, to open your Twitter account and be confronted and attacked is hurtful. RT @MoondanceFairy: @wingheart Hi Karen...I agree with you ...
spreading lies, about false death only adds to pain
to pain :-((

Yes, there are FACTS. Not theories. He died @ the careless hands of Conrad Murray. Where have YOU BEEN? RT @Lady45Lady: @wingheart Do youn have any suggestion of correct theories ??

They do not have to make a statement or address such a idiotic theory. They might as well put out a statement that the world isn't flat; same waste of time. They would look as crazy as those who believe that he's alive. Are ppl really this dumb? RT @MyEndofTime: @wingheart / They need to make a statement and put these theories to rest once and for all and tell the truth / Hoax videos hold the fans

what do you think about her tweets?

I see where @Tupacavelli tweeted her in regards to the hoax...for one, he's one that I made a reference about earlier within this site about how FAKE he is. I used to talk 2 him....and it seems like he either doesn't have a sense of direction on the issue , or either that he just jumps on any bandwagon he sees. How is he going to call us beLIEvers gullible when he's the MAIN ONE following all of the hoax sites? That's why I'm glad I blocked his @$$ a LONG time ago. He has no foundation. Sry for the rant but that just caught my attention.  And secondly, why is Karen the ONLY ONE confirming that us beLIEvers/hoaxers are wrong?! I will stand by this until the truth comes out: UNTIL THE FAMIILY CONFIRMS THAT WE'RE MAKING A MOCKERY OR SHOWING DISRESPECT TOWARDS HIS DEATH....UNTIL THEY CONFIRM THAT WE ARE DEAD WRONG, THEN I DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THAT KAREN SAYS.
Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 03:00:20 AM by alfarle
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I turned 6 yrs old when MJ released the Smooth Criminal single. The 24th will be a very special b-day this yr....:) I'll be 29. Subtract 9-2 and what do you get???? lol Lucky #'s . Last yr in my 20's....

emulik

February 02, 2012, 03:01:13 AM
Maybe these tweets from Karen are part of "dark times" Front mentioned..so please do not forget that light/sun will shine again in our land :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
February 02, 2012, 04:50:52 AM
Hello! I saw your tweet last night, and she is the only one in the circle close to Michael, who says that Michael is dead. I do not believe anything. Often asked not to be asked about Michael, who just wants to talk about their work but ... mentions it whenever she can.  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
February 02, 2012, 07:38:51 AM
Maybe these tweets from Karen are part of "dark times" Front mentioned..so please do not forget that light/sun will shine again in our land :)
To me it has always been sunny ever since I realized Michael is alive!  :)
What's happened in between was just an amazing, incredibly enriching and also very funny adventure, still is!

Karen is playing a "bitchy" role  :lol: :lol:  and it looks like she intentionally supports non-believers! I guess it's all for a purpose! ;)
Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 07:41:13 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

February 02, 2012, 07:55:38 AM
I am sorry for my insensitivity, but I truly can't stomach Karen Faye.  I simply don't like her at all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

February 02, 2012, 02:22:51 PM

LMAO don't worry! her tweets don't discourage me.. :lol:
Are there really people losing faith over these tweets?!  OMG!

I just don't like her attitude about this. it's offensive and rude. If she's NOT in on the hoax, and strongly believes Michael is dead, then she should at least be more sensitive to these fans. Because if I were a nonbeliever (aka, brainwashed and too lazy to do research so i just go by what the media says) I would feel sympathy for believers and I would feel like their in denial or something.

I could understand if Believers were going to her calling her stupid, and forcing their beliefs of MJ being alive onto her, but most of them are just asking "Do you think Michael is alive?" and she just attacks believers calling us idiotic and crazy. Um is that not what the media did to Michael?? :roll:

I do appreciate how she was a true friend to Michael. In an interview she said she was with Michael every morning before the trial, and they would hug & pray (not sure if its true but w/e) So I do not hate Karen or anything, I have respect for her as a friend to Michael.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

emulik

February 02, 2012, 02:45:23 PM
To me it has always been sunny ever since I realized Michael is alive!  :)
What's happened in between was just an amazing, incredibly enriching and also very funny adventure, still is!

Karen is playing a "bitchy" role  :lol: :lol:  and it looks like she intentionally supports non-believers! I guess it's all for a purpose! ;)

I agree.. penguin/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

emulik

February 02, 2012, 02:51:23 PM

LMAO don't worry! her tweets don't discourage me.. :lol:
Are there really people losing faith over these tweets?!  OMG!

I do appreciate how she was a true friend to Michael. In an interview she said she was with Michael every morning before the trial, and they would hug & pray (not sure if its true but w/e) So I do not hate Karen or anything, I have respect for her as a friend to Michael.  ;)

that is true..she was near him for so many years,  I have respect for her because of that too.
Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 02:53:11 PM by emulik
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 10, 2012, 01:45:21 AM
Has anyone on this forum seen the latest tweets between Karen Faye and Pearl Jr getting into it? Karen claims that she recently had lunch w/one of the Jackson's and they informed her that it hurts them when a beLIEver approaches them about MJ's death being a "hoax"....I wonder if she's telling the truth or just fabricating just to throw Pearl Jr off. I still wonder why she's the ONLY one screaming the MJ is dead but yet none of his family members have confirmed that us beLIEvers are wrong. Now I don't agree with the way Pearl goes about some things as far as her money making schemes, but she really threw Karen under the bus in their back and forth tweets to each other. It's crazy..... :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions