Re: The Autopsy Part 2
February 13, 2010, 02:29:14 PM
Quote from: "mjssoulmate"
Quote from: "KingMJ"
I've just posted this on another topic about the autopsy report, so thought I would post here too incase it's any help...

I've just spent the past hour and a bit reading through the autopsy report, with a medical professional relative. They agreed that some points seemed to contradict each other, but noted a few things which particularly stood out to them...

1. The autopsy mentions a 1.5cm globulated mass located in the left adrenal gland and also a 0.2cm mass in the right kidney (neither of which should be there). She pointed out that if these masses were malignent, it is possible that they had spread from one to the other (meaning the person who was autopsied had a form of cancer which had started to spread. However, she did say that there is just as much chance these masses could have been benign (not cancerous). But the point she was making was, it was extremely strange that these masses/tumours were not investigated/discussed further, when the rest of the autopsy went into so much detail.

2. Also, she found it odd that with so much detail was given on the poor condition of the lungs, them being inflamed etc. Although it states this wasn't severe enough to be the cause of death, she pointed out that someone who suffered it to that extent, would show obvious effects of it in day to day life. i.e. would not be able to sing and dance, like MJ did on the This Is It DVD.So it is not just novices, that are noticing strange things in the report. :lol:

Yes, I find it very strange that this lung condition was not found by the LLoyds of London doctor(s), who examined and insured him for the concerts.  Does that make any sense?  

Very good point.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 13, 2010, 02:31:02 PM
Quote from: "mykidsmum"
does anyone have any idea what the large 4 inch diameter (roundish) scar was from on his right shoulder? (quite large on the picture)  and what about the two sloping downward scars at the base of his neck?  any idea.  Also, any idea what the scar around part of his belly button would be from (I can't immagine him having lipo suction, even though he did have a little gut around the time he divorced LMP) and last but not least, what about the 2 inch surgical scar on his lower right abdomen (he had all his organs)  I was thinking possible hernia?

Could the neck scars be from a cosmetic neck lift?  They seem excessive... im sure a plastic surgeon wouldnt leave such scars but it is the only thing i can think of.

Remember they also said scars behind ears (face lift?) and "nasal structures"...   :cry:

Im confused about the scars on both of his wrists...  i really dont know what they could be from, except the obvious.. which is horrible to think.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 13, 2010, 04:15:52 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Quote from: "mykidsmum"
does anyone have any idea what the large 4 inch diameter (roundish) scar was from on his right shoulder? (quite large on the picture)  and what about the two sloping downward scars at the base of his neck?  any idea.  Also, any idea what the scar around part of his belly button would be from (I can't immagine him having lipo suction, even though he did have a little gut around the time he divorced LMP) and last but not least, what about the 2 inch surgical scar on his lower right abdomen (he had all his organs)  I was thinking possible hernia?

Could the neck scars be from a cosmetic neck lift?  They seem excessive... im sure a plastic surgeon wouldnt leave such scars but it is the only thing i can think of.

Remember they also said scars behind ears (face lift?) and "nasal structures"...   :cry:

Im confused about the scars on both of his wrists...  i really dont know what they could be from, except the obvious.. which is horrible to think.

i was thinking the same with the neck scars, but wouldn't they have been visible in some photo where he had his hair tied to the back? with all the paparazzi swirming around him at all times, i would think that someone would have caught that over the years. they seemed to have been pretty visible from the description. the nose scars were even visible under all that make up...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

Raven

February 13, 2010, 06:41:13 PM
Quote from: "tabloidburn"
  i lost my grandfather at 18, i dissolved myself in tears at his funeral and i wasn't able to do anything right for weeks, not even the basic stuff like eating or sleeping right (let go speak in public). if i just imagine having lost a parent at the age these kids are, there would be no way i could handle that. and no way i could see my dead parent with hoses and needles stuck in. and i would never expose a child to that.
Not only that, but he is their only parent. Their world basically evolved around him, he was always around.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Venus7

About Michael's autopsy Report
February 13, 2010, 06:47:40 PM
To me autopsy report looks authentic.
But anyone who has some questions or any doubts, you can ask about this subject @ Pathology Forum:
Last Edit: February 13, 2010, 06:56:28 PM by Venus7
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Venus7

Re: About Michael's autopsy Report
February 13, 2010, 06:53:26 PM
Other forum:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 13, 2010, 07:11:01 PM
The MOST CONCLUSIVE evidence that we have about the autopsy being FAKE (although there are dozens and dozens of obvious things) but the BIGGEST thing is that the ENTIRE autopsy report was dictated on 06/26/09 INCLUDING the OPINION on toxicology results.  The ENTIRE DICTATION was typed on 06/30/09 INCLUDING the OPINION on the toxicology results.  THE ENTIRE AUTOPSY REPORT was typed/transcribed on 06/30/09.  The TOXICOLOGY results were NOT EVEN IN until 07/15/09 as dated on the toxicology reports.   You cannot dictate and transcribe toxicology reports that are not in yet.    :lol:  :lol:

Secondly, the coroner seal that appears on the autopsy report expired in 2004 and they changed to a new seal that year.   The TOXICOLOGY reports have the new seal but the blood was drawn on a patient named "Trauma, Gershwen."  The blood tubes must be labeled "Jackson, Michael."  George Gershwen is a famous composer who wrote "It Ain't Necessarily So."  Ira Gershwen is a famous composer who wrote "The Man That Got Away."  

There are dozens of other things that have already been discussed on other links here in the forum.  But nothing about the autopsy is authentic.  It is a good fake, until you look at the dates of dictation, dates of transcription, legal seals, and pay attention to the "legal" details such as how the blood tubes are labeled.    :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

February 13, 2010, 07:20:09 PM
Quote from: "Raven"
Quote from: "tabloidburn"
  i lost my grandfather at 18, i dissolved myself in tears at his funeral and i wasn't able to do anything right for weeks, not even the basic stuff like eating or sleeping right (let go speak in public). if i just imagine having lost a parent at the age these kids are, there would be no way i could handle that. and no way i could see my dead parent with hoses and needles stuck in. and i would never expose a child to that.
Not only that, but he is their only parent. Their world basically evolved around him, he was always around.

exactly. i would have to have been drugged some kinda way to even stand sraight. either these kids are absolutely in control of themselves, then i humbly rest my case, or they know something we don't (yet)...

p.s.: i lost other relatives and friends, too. but i absolutely adored my grandpa, he was the world to me. that was the hardest one for me yet and that was over 20 years ago. i still have my parents, so i consider myself very lucky. i have seen my best friend's daughter literally go through hell over months, when her mother died (she was my best friend, so i've been through some stuff myself). she was eight then, there was no way we could get her to do anything, she was just crying and screaming all the time and that over months. we almost couldn't go through with the funeral, that's how she freaked. that was considered a 'normal' reaction by psychologists who also recommended not to let the child see her mother dead. she had cancer, so we were able to take advice how to handle things when the time came. but then, i live in germany, maybe that's handled differently in the states. we usually also don't have open caskets over here, which seems to be common in the usa. except for michael... :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

February 13, 2010, 08:10:04 PM
wow :!:  just thinking out loud ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

February 13, 2010, 09:26:18 PM
Quote from: "lovemj4everandever"
The MOST CONCLUSIVE evidence that we have about the autopsy being FAKE (although there are dozens and dozens of obvious things) but the BIGGEST thing is that the ENTIRE autopsy report was dictated on 06/26/09 INCLUDING the OPINION on toxicology results.  The ENTIRE DICTATION was typed on 06/30/09 INCLUDING the OPINION on the toxicology results.  THE ENTIRE AUTOPSY REPORT was typed/transcribed on 06/30/09.  The TOXICOLOGY results were NOT EVEN IN until 07/15/09 as dated on the toxicology reports.   You cannot dictate and transcribe toxicology reports that are not in yet.    :lol:  :lol:

Secondly, the coroner seal that appears on the autopsy report expired in 2004 and they changed to a new seal that year.   The TOXICOLOGY reports have the new seal but the blood was drawn on a patient named "Trauma, Gershwen."  The blood tubes must be labeled "Jackson, Michael."  George Gershwen is a famous composer who wrote "It Ain't Necessarily So."  Ira Gershwen is a famous composer who wrote "The Man That Got Away."  

There are dozens of other things that have already been discussed on other links here in the forum.  But nothing about the autopsy is authentic.  It is a good fake, until you look at the dates of dictation, dates of transcription, legal seals, and pay attention to the "legal" details such as how the blood tubes are labeled.    :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

The seal is not a legal seal as you say.  It's more of a logo - unlike the "seal" that a notary would use.  The logos on the coroner's report and the tox report are identical.  The only difference is the shading due to reproduction.  All the dates are in line.  This report is authentic.  I'm sure the coroner added the last page of the report [which is prob. what you're talking about] after the tox report came back.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 13, 2010, 09:56:47 PM
Quote from: "simplyme"

The seal is not a legal seal as you say.  It's more of a logo - unlike the "seal" that a notary would use.  The logos on the coroner's report and the tox report are identical.  The only difference is the shading due to reproduction.  All the dates are in line.  This report is authentic.  I'm sure the coroner added the last page of the report [which is prob. what you're talking about] after the tox report came back.

I agree, when I am writing reports for calls I run on as an EMT sometimes I remember a detail that should go in the report the next day, of course I have to date and initial the fact that I added something, so I usually try to make sure everything is their that day.

But I agree, they could have wrote what they knew at the time then added pages later.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 13, 2010, 10:02:04 PM
The autopsy report sure looks authentic, but there are enough strange things about it to make me go hmmmmm.   :?   I read the whole report and cried my eyes out.   :cry:  And, I didn't look at this site for an entire day, which I usually look over stuff at least once or twice a day.  I almost gave up on beLIEving and having faith.  But, then I came back and started reading all the posts about the report and now I have big doubts about it.  I don't think anyone can say 100% that the report is authentic unless they watched the cornoner write it.  IDK, but how can you be so certain.

Remember....things don't always apear to be like it seems.   8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 13, 2010, 10:12:24 PM
Quote from: "Liberian Girl Heehee"
The autopsy report sure looks authentic, but there are enough strange things about it to make me go hmmmmm.   :?   I read the whole report and cried my eyes out.   :cry:  And, I didn't look at this site for an entire day, which I usually look over stuff at least once or twice a day.  I almost gave up on beLIEving and having faith.  But, then I came back and started reading all the posts about the report and now I have big doubts about it.  I don't think anyone can say 100% that the report is authentic unless they watched the cornoner write it.  IDK, but how can you be so certain.

One way to look at it is like this, I am an EMT, when I write a report on a call it become a legal document, if I lie in that report I have commit perjury. The reason being if my report is like it should be is basically taking my place in court. The only time they would call me in is if something in my report didn't make since. Same with a coroner. The difference is they are most of the time if not all the time called in to testify, so he would either have to commit perjury again or say something totally different than whats in his report with his signature on it and make himself look stupid.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 13, 2010, 10:26:51 PM
Quote from: "beatit"
Quote from: "Liberian Girl Heehee"

One way to look at it is like this, I am an EMT, when I write a report on a call it become a legal document, if I lie in that report I have commit perjury. The reason being if my report is like it should be is basically taking my place in court. The only time they would call me in is if something in my report didn't make since. Same with a coroner. The difference is they are most of the time if not all the time called in to testify, so he would either have to commit perjury again or say something totally different than whats in his report with his signature on it and make himself look stupid.

Just curious - wouldn't the autopsy report have the coroner's initials if he added information after the fact (toxicology report)? Also, I researched the internet a few days ago when this first came up and it specifically said the word "seal", not "logo" was replaced in 2004.  Doesn't it seem odd that a seal (or logo) would be used that is 6 years old? Would it still be considered a valid document? I really don't know, that is why I'm asking.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

February 13, 2010, 10:40:53 PM

I see where that is on those first pages (and I don't know why except maybe he made a preliminary finding) but I see toxicology results with the date of 8-19-09
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is just putting on its shoes.

Mark Twain