word

Re: Stripping the lyrics
March 14, 2010, 12:17:21 PM
@Souza,It is my opinion again,you seem to have a problem with people who don't agree with you.No one is bashing anyone, you are  over reacting.You need to understand that not everyone is going to agree with you just because you are one of the Administers of this site.I have done my resaerch,and I know the true meaning of Billie Jean as well.Please understand I am a Michael  Jackson fan for over 30 years,you can't tell me nothing about Michael Jackson that I don't already know,peace.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

word

March 14, 2010, 12:18:14 PM
@it is her,thank you for having my back,peace.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

March 14, 2010, 12:51:20 PM
Quote from: "word"
@Souza,It is my opinion again,you seem to have a problem with people who don't agree with you.No one is bashing anyone, you are  over reacting.You need to understand that not everyone is going to agree with you just because you are one of the Administers of this site.I have done my resaerch,and I know the true meaning of Billie Jean as well.Please understand I am a Michael  Jackson fan for over 30 years,you can't tell me nothing about Michael Jackson that I don't already know,peace.

Now this could be interesting!

Now hear me out just once:

Being a fan doesn't mean you know someone, trust me! The only ones that know him the way he REALLY is are his close friends and his family. That means you could be wrong, and I could be wrong, no need to call one another stupid or ridiculous.

If you don't like it here, you can leave. And BECAUSE I am the admin here, I am allowed to say that, whether you like it or not.

I don't mind people disagreeing, I just get pissed by people that can't behave in a respectful way, like you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

March 14, 2010, 08:16:29 PM
This issue is very easy, never listen to their songs nor their messages. I know, for so many years ago no one will have to think about all this. :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

word

March 14, 2010, 11:04:27 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"

Being a fan doesn't mean you know someone, trust me! The only ones that know him the way he REALLY is are his close friends and his family. That means you could be wrong, and I could be wrong, no need to call one another stupid or ridiculous.

If you don't like it here, you can leave. And BECAUSE I am the admin here, I am allowed to say that, whether you like it or not.

I don't mind people disagreeing, I just get pissed by people that can't behave in a respectful way, like you.

I did not say I was a personal friend of Michael Jackson.Being a fan does mean you are right about him faking his death either.I did not call anyone stupid or ridiculous,and I don't need you to lie on me and put words in my mouth either.You being an ADMIN here does not make me change my thoughts or views.I simply said I have been a fan for 30 years and you STILL can't tell me nothing about Michael Jackson that I don't already know WHETHER YOU LIKE IT  OR NOT.If you are ADMIN on this site then you should have an open mind and stop taking it personal when someone does not agree with you.Are you using your ADMIN position as a scare tactic on this site?Because its not working for me if you are.You are really supposed top keep the peace not argue back and forth and add more to the confusion.We can agree to disagree,but don't throw your ADMIN postion in someone's face,because you may want them to think as you do.Some of us believe Michael is here and some of us believe otherwise,let us all have a difference of opinion without taking it to heart ,trust me I'm not going to lose any sleep,because you feel differently then I do about a post,peace.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

March 15, 2010, 03:17:20 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"

I did not say I was a personal friend of Michael Jackson.Being a fan does mean you are right about him faking his death either.I did not call anyone stupid or ridiculous,and I don't need you to lie on me and put words in my mouth either.You being an ADMIN here does not make me change my thoughts or views.I simply said I have been a fan for 30 years and you STILL can't tell me nothing about Michael Jackson that I don't already know WHETHER YOU LIKE IT  OR NOT.If you are ADMIN on this site then you should have an open mind and stop taking it personal when someone does not agree with you.Are you using your ADMIN position as a scare tactic on this site?Because its not working for me if you are.You are really supposed top keep the peace not argue back and forth and add more to the confusion.We can agree to disagree,but don't throw your ADMIN postion in someone's face,because you may want them to think as you do.Some of us believe Michael is here and some of us believe otherwise,let us all have a difference of opinion without taking it to heart ,trust me I'm not going to lose any sleep,because you feel differently then I do about a post,peace.

Being a fan for 30 years means you have an emotional barriere, something non-fans don't have.

I think I have proven to be VERY open minded, so that is no discussion here, YOU are the one closing your eyes.

Because I am admin here, does not mean I can't discuss on my own board. Thank you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

word

March 15, 2010, 05:08:18 PM
Whhhaaaaaattteva,My WORD still stands,peace.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

March 17, 2010, 02:55:33 AM
@it is her,thank you for having my back,peace.

Likewise! and, You are welcome :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

March 17, 2010, 09:25:09 AM
actually beat it doesnt make sense either because at one point he is like "just beat and it and run" then towards the end he is like saying just do it and not be scared...

[2nd Verse]
You Better Run, You Better Do What You Can
Don't Wanna See No Blood, Don't Be A Macho Man
You Wanna Be Tough, Better Do What You Can
So Beat It, But You Wanna Be Bad

here he is saying run

[4th Verse]
You Have To Show Them That You're Really Not Scared
You're Playin' With Your Life, This Ain't No Truth Or Dare
They'll Kick You, Then They Beat You,
Then They'll Tell You It's Fair

here is saying show them you not scared...but earlier he said not be macho and no he is saying be macho..this dont make sense...lol

Hello, this is a really interesting topic. Thank you Mo & Suza for starting it (sorry I've only registered today, I've been coming here since MJHD went down and love it).

I'd like to point out what could (ie. maybe) be the meaning of "you have to show them".
In English you can say things like: you have to be an idiot (don't you), you have to stuff yourself with cake (don't you), this means that the person has a compulsion over something (ie. can't stop/control it).
These two verses are not necessarily contradictory (but only Michael knows for sure what he meant).

[2nd Verse]

here he is saying run it does appear so

[4th Verse]

here is saying show them you not scared...but earlier he said not be macho and no he is saying be macho..actually in the 2nd verse there are words: You wanna be tough - ie the guy wants to be.
The 4th verse: you have to show them that you're really not scared: ie. the guy doesn't want to appear a wimp - he wants to be macho.....it doesn't necessarily mean Michael is saying: Stand up to them
though like I said only he knows.
I hope you don't mind me pointing out that fact (ie. I am not critisising your understanding of English  ;) )
If these two verses were Michael's advice to someone it could go like this: (again only Michael knows for sure and no criticism on your – or anyone else’s opinion)
[2nd Verse]
You had better get away from the gang (You Better Run, You Better Do What You Can)
I don't want to see you get hurt, you don't have to prove anything (Don't Wanna See No Blood, Don't Be A Macho Man)
I understand that you want to stand up for yourself, but it would be better to get away from them (You Wanna Be Tough, Better Do What You Can
So Beat It, But You Wanna Be Bad)

[4th Verse]
I understand that you want/need to prove that you are not scared (You Have To Show Them That You're Really Not Scared)
Be careful what you are doing, it's not just words you can really get hurt and they'll think that you deserve it/it was their right to do it ....(You're Playin' With Your Life, This Ain't No Truth Or Dare
Then They'll Tell You It's Fair)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Jackson: the greatest spiritual teacher of our time.

Its her

March 18, 2010, 06:29:45 PM
Quote from: "evolution"
actually beat it doesnt make sense either because at one point he is like "just beat and it and run" then towards the end he is like saying just do it and not be scared...

[2nd Verse]

here he is saying run

[4th Verse]

here is saying show them you not scared...but earlier he said not be macho and no he is saying be macho..this dont make sense...lol

Hello, this is a really interesting topic. Thank you Mo & Suza for starting it (sorry I've only registered today, I've been coming here since MJHD went down and love it).

I'd like to point out what could (ie. maybe) be the meaning of "you have to show them".
In English you can say things like: you have to be an idiot (don't you), you have to stuff yourself with cake (don't you), this means that the person has a compulsion over something (ie. can't stop/control it).
These two verses are not necessarily contradictory (but only Michael knows for sure what he meant).

[2nd Verse]

here he is saying run it does appear so

[4th Verse]

here is saying show them you not scared...but earlier he said not be macho and no he is saying be macho..actually in the 2nd verse there are words: You wanna be tough - ie the guy wants to be.
The 4th verse: you have to show them that you're really not scared: ie. the guy doesn't want to appear a wimp - he wants to be macho.....it doesn't necessarily mean Michael is saying: Stand up to them
though like I said only he knows.
I hope you don't mind me pointing out that fact (ie. I am not critisising your understanding of English  ;) )
If these two verses were Michael's advice to someone it could go like this: (again only Michael knows for sure and no criticism on your – or anyone else’s opinion)
[2nd Verse]
You had better get away from the gang (You Better Run, You Better Do What You Can)
I don't want to see you get hurt, you don't have to prove anything (Don't Wanna See No Blood, Don't Be A Macho Man)
I understand that you want to stand up for yourself, but it would be better to get away from them (You Wanna Be Tough, Better Do What You Can
So Beat It, But You Wanna Be Bad)

[4th Verse]
I understand that you want/need to prove that you are not scared (You Have To Show Them That You're Really Not Scared)
Be careful what you are doing, it's not just words you can really get hurt and they'll think that you deserve it/it was their right to do it ....(You're Playin' With Your Life, This Ain't No Truth Or Dare
Then They'll Tell You It's Fair)

I think you are right---that's the way I took it, and I'm always right :o .

[KIDDING!!!]

I LIKED how you explained it with "(don't you)"---kind of a rhetorical question. The whole point is PEACE  You want to be a man, but even if you "sure showed them", by not beating it out of there,  how much of a man even EXISTS with the street wearing all his blood?  

I KNOW I'm playing with it, when I make it sound like, "Run, Forest, RUN..."  :lol:  Maybe MJ didn't mean EXACTLY that. Maybe only: just get yourself smoothly out of it.  

I also believe he went up WAY HIGHER :  "beat" the urge to let others control your actions or even emotions. And beat the urge to fuel the fire THEY  started.

[He's good. He's been reading his Scriptures. :idea:  ;)

Follow after Peace.

Then,  LEAD with Peace.

Live another day to affect Peace another day, perhaps when things cool down between you and them, or you both grow up another day...THIS is how you show them that you're "really not[/b]" scared (even tho you left the showdown last time, as if you were).

You nailed it. "you have to show them" , preceded by the understated, "I understand" (aaahhhh, words of PEACE!), meaning, "I understand you are compelled to save face, be brave, not give up ground, whatever worthy reason.

Tempers flare and wane.

It ultimately DOESN'T matter who's wrong or who's right if someone dies. Death takes you out of the loop, unless one is Jesus  or a faker like Michael Jackson :!:

I love the absolute wisdom in this song. MJ is such a hopeful zealot. We could use more of those. I wish I had  :oops: one of my very own... :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

April 30, 2010, 09:59:40 AM
Wow, very, very good interpretation.  :shock:

Michael did say he was completely absorbed while writing "Billie Jean." He didn't even notice his car was on fire, so if he was that delved into the song, I'm sure he was thinking hard.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 14, 2010, 10:18:21 PM
I would like to know if anyone has stripped "Heartbreak Hotel", if not where can I get the lyrics from, thank you
 Essenceofebony0to9
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
o

May 31, 2010, 01:33:55 PM
Quote from: "tabloidburn"
'unbreakable' - clips:

'...don't you ever make no mistake, baby i got what it takes...and there's no way you will ever get me...'
- he was always underestimated, nobody thought he would 'outthink' sony...
- tabloids moving on to destroy mj's image, but it won't phase him

'...you can't believe it, you can't conceive it...and you can't touch me, cause i'm untouchable...and i know you hate it, and you can't take it...you never break me, cause i'm unbreakable...'
- his fame is so extraordinary that people are mad and jealous about it
- tabloids trying to destroy his image have been unsuccessful to this day! pain in the a$$ for any tabloid! (sux, right??? :mrgreen: )

'...you've done your thing...and when you bury me underneath all your pain...i'm standing laughing...while surfacing...*
- tabloids etc. have given their all, they realize the mistake they made and leave him alone, meaning writing nice stuff for a change...and then - bam!  :mrgreen:

'...no, not with what you do...i'm still gonna be there...'
- anything bad still written about mj is immediately destroyed, because his current image makes all that invalid anyway. and he is even loved more now.

rap-part (didn't get half of it, can someone with skillz plz help?):

'...disappearing acts...strictly not to match...copperfield material...street people, yes, that'll be my wagon...shut it down if i die...'
- this is what happened on june 25, 2009. the day mj disappeared. don't know what the 'shut it down' means, could refer to neverland, since he was still there at the time the album was done.
- strictly not to match is one of mj's general trademarks anyway...something the world has never seen, like an elaborate hoax such as this one!  :mrgreen:

all cleverly hidden in a song that could easily portray the relationship to a woman...GENIUS!!!  :mrgreen:

Found this today:

MIght be loaded with clues - I marked some of those i think might be important...
Unbrakable Rap

You can try to stop me, but it won't do a thing
No matter what you do, I'm still gonna be here
Through all your lies and silly games
I'm a still remain the same, I'm unbreakable

Rap: Notorious B.I.G.)

A lime to a lemon, my D.C. women
Bringin’ in ten G minimums to condos with elevators in ‘em
Vehicles with televisions in ‘em
Watch they entourage turn yours to just mirages
Disappearing acts, strictly nines and macs
Killers be serial, Copperfield material
My dreams is vivid, work hard to live it
Any place I visit, I got land there
How can players stand there and say I sound like them, hello
Push wigs back and push six Coupes that's yellow
Plus clips that expand from hand to elbow
Spray up your Day's Inn, any 'telle you in
Crack braggin’ sick of braggin’ how my mink be draggin’
Desert ease street sweeper inside the beamer wagon
I rely on Bed-Stuy to shut it down if I die
Put that on my diamond bezel, you're messin’ with the devil
WHAT!!

so - what do you all make of this?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
When destiny calls you
You must be strong
I might not be with you
But Yoy have to hold on
They´ll see in time
I know

Hazzely

July 03, 2010, 05:36:42 AM
I heard Michael saying Billie Jean was for all those girls who go around claiming they've been with him or that they are in a relationship, which he didn't like, so supposedly this song is about that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

Glinda

August 27, 2010, 07:49:13 AM
Quote from: "Dreamdancer"
Quote from: "tabloidburn"
'unbreakable' - clips:

'...don't you ever make no mistake, baby i got what it takes...and there's no way you will ever get me...'
- he was always underestimated, nobody thought he would 'outthink' sony...
- tabloids moving on to destroy mj's image, but it won't phase him

'...you can't believe it, you can't conceive it...and you can't touch me, cause i'm untouchable...and i know you hate it, and you can't take it...you never break me, cause i'm unbreakable...'
- his fame is so extraordinary that people are mad and jealous about it
- tabloids trying to destroy his image have been unsuccessful to this day! pain in the a$$ for any tabloid! (sux, right??? :mrgreen: )

'...you've done your thing...and when you bury me underneath all your pain...i'm standing laughing...while surfacing...*
- tabloids etc. have given their all, they realize the mistake they made and leave him alone, meaning writing nice stuff for a change...and then - bam!  :mrgreen:

'...no, not with what you do...i'm still gonna be there...'
- anything bad still written about mj is immediately destroyed, because his current image makes all that invalid anyway. and he is even loved more now.

rap-part (didn't get half of it, can someone with skillz plz help?):

'...disappearing acts...strictly not to match...copperfield material...street people, yes, that'll be my wagon...shut it down if i die...'
- this is what happened on june 25, 2009. the day mj disappeared. don't know what the 'shut it down' means, could refer to neverland, since he was still there at the time the album was done.
- strictly not to match is one of mj's general trademarks anyway...something the world has never seen, like an elaborate hoax such as this one!  :mrgreen:

all cleverly hidden in a song that could easily portray the relationship to a woman...GENIUS!!!  :mrgreen:

Found this today:

MIght be loaded with clues - I marked some of those i think might be important...
Unbrakable Rap

You can try to stop me, but it won't do a thing
No matter what you do, I'm still gonna be here
Through all your lies and silly games
I'm a still remain the same, I'm unbreakable

Rap: Notorious B.I.G.)

A lime to a lemon, my D.C. women
Bringin’ in ten G minimums to condos with elevators in ‘em
Vehicles with televisions in ‘em
Watch they entourage turn yours to just mirages
Disappearing acts, strictly nines and macs
Killers be serial, Copperfield material
My dreams is vivid, work hard to live it
Any place I visit, I got land there
How can players stand there and say I sound like them, hello
Push wigs back and push six Coupes that's yellow
Plus clips that expand from hand to elbow
Spray up your Day's Inn, any 'telle you in
Crack braggin’ sick of braggin’ how my mink be draggin’
Desert ease street sweeper inside the beamer wagon
I rely on Bed-Stuy to shut it down if I die
Put that on my diamond bezel, you're messin’ with the devil
WHAT!!

so - what do you all make of this?

Watch the documentary Mr Untouchable look what happend to Tupac ( he was always talking about thugz)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login check all parts
I don't believe Michael was not aware of this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions