No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

flory24

Re: TIAI November 11 (11-11-11)
November 20, 2012, 01:54:08 PM
Number of Murray's medical license is G7 1169, and in the report is G0 1168. 

Here is a database of Califonia paramedics. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

EMT32907: Randall A. Johnson. License renewed Year in 2009. There are 22 people with that name in the state of California. None in LA. Probably living in satellite towns. In Long Beach, where he received the license, do not stand any RAJ today, but once a state R Allen J, who is now 59 years old. I say cut him on the list, it can not be our paramedic. So E032907 took a degree in Long Beach, lives in city X and works in LA

EMT33663: Erik. A. Lee. It has the oldest license from 9/18/2008. The name is so common that it's hard to appreciate our man.

EMT51210: Chad B Brazee, only in California. Stay in Irvine, has licensed from Ventura and working in LA. Is 27 years old, graduated from Santa Margarita Catholic High School in 2001. The weird part is that this guy took license in April 2010. But I guess it has renewed it. Unless the real EMT51210 done with ambulances and Brazee has inherited ID.
All three have taken out LA's licenses. All three are qualified as EMT, ambulance technicians, but do not know how high the rank is, because there are four levels of EMT paramedic is highest (2 years training). It seems that Randall was head of the team, because he is the one who completed the paperwork and led rescue operation. Ambulance type ALS (Advanced Life Support), as was 71, had to be at least two paramedics, according to the protocol. Can be all three paramedics (but I doubt, or all three basic EMT). To become a paramedic you just need to have 18 and $ 70. The problem is that Johnson's paramedic-firefighter (graduate of Long Beach City FD). So the head of the rescue operation of MJ's firefighter. It is clear that just as the ambulance was equipped (though the pictures do not see that either), paramedics were some guys emerging, in any case paramedics

Sorry, out of names, you can not learn anything from these people, they have done nothing astounding in their lives, they dont have blogs, ,dont have pictures, do not sit on the net and, especially, did not do in their lifes interviews about MJ.

Firefighter paramedic we talked, Jeff Mills, there he is even paramedic, licensed P25527.

I looked out of curiosity and after Steve Ruda, press officer of the LAFD. .His License is valid for only one year,he  is  fireman and, from what I found on the net, he didn`t covered another case than ours. Basically, LAFD  has another spokesman.

The paramedics....
What do we know about them?
● Nothing. Just as there are good guys, anonymous heroes that saves lives
● They tried to revive Michael Jackson but without success
● appeared as witnesses in the trial

Paramedics to check licenses
Senneff and Blount
● UPS! Not match those in the report
● Martin Blount - P16415
● Richard Senneff - P01230

Who are these people?
● Some have taken Michael on a stretcher
● Others have signed the report
● But who were in the process?

Martin Blount 
● A bald guy withblack skin
● It was in ambulance
● It was"Towards the head "

Who's Blount?
● The one in the left?
● But no black skin
● And no air pump, as said in the trial

Richard Senneff   
● A blond, light-skinned
● "The patient's head was between my knees"
● Is the one in the right?
● But that's dark and fatter

inadvertence
● Appearance changed
● Other licenses than in port
● None appears in the picture
● Plus 100 discrepancies in statements
Paramedics from the process are false witnesses
● Do not participated in the events of June 25, 2009
● But what are the real paramedics?
● appeared at the hearings, but we have not been allowed to see them
● However, the cameras have captured some paramedics who were on the witness list

You know these witnesses in uniform paramedics?

They are paramedics who answered the call to 911!
● Senneff and Blount are just extras!

credits goes here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: November 20, 2012, 01:58:39 PM by flory24
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I`m alive and I`m here forever!

November 20, 2012, 01:58:05 PM
Is it possible that BOTH a dummy and a corpse were used that day? After all, we spent a whole level trying to figure out whether the court was a hoax court or a sting court and it turned out to be both. I do remember a post by TS saying that more than one option could have been used, but I don't have the time to search for it now. Do you guys remember something about there being two "bodies" in the helicopter? One with straps and one without? One could be a corpse and one could be a dummy (used for the autopsy photos?). Although I'm not sure what the reasoning behind that would be, I'm just thinking out loud.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

November 20, 2012, 02:14:37 PM
In all honesty and when I consider how long this has been going, how can we ever know what really happened? We go round and round in circles with the mental gymnatics .... so TS ....

Here's the silver platter.... now dish out the facts dude!  ::)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

curls

November 20, 2012, 03:28:10 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yes but the "stalker" fan saw something on the stretcher so that refutes the nothing theory.

Maybe the staff wasn't supposed to see that bent upright knee like the Leave Me Alone dummy has (haha). Face or no face, that's kind of a dead (ha) giveaway.

Is anyone really going to cover the face of a patient having trouble (or not) breathing unless they're dead? And privacy reasons? They're inside a private home/within a fully fenced/gated courtyard. Is that face covering report substantiated or just another rumor?

Remember other rumors that they put MJ's wig on before transporting him (hahahahahahahaaaa ugh).

Was that fan at the house or UCLA?  And would that also be one of the stalker fans who set up TINI??  If so, I think you know what I think about them.   :icon_e_wink:

As for the other stuff, could be a rumour, though I do vaguely remember the face covering bit from someone's testimony in the trial.  But even if they said it, it still doesn't mean they actually did it.

(And of course, if they HAD covered his face there'd be no ambulance pic, except of course that was done the other day!)

..... and didn't they also find and take MJ's driving licence for identification purposes - or maybe he needed it himself to drive the ambulance!  :LolLolLolLol:

Bring on Sarahli's silver platter .....!  :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

November 20, 2012, 03:58:23 PM
..... and didn't they also find and take MJ's driving licence for identification purposes - or maybe he needed it himself to drive the ambulance!  :LolLolLolLol:

Nice one!  :icon_lol:  THAT could be a clue for sure.

@flory24 - thanks for posting that info.  I tried the database with Senneff's and Blount's names, they only come up under the paramedic  license category, not EMT or Advanced EMT.  Those first 3 names you listed are EMT licenses, not paramedic licenses.   But you're right, the license numbers don't match (not even close) to what's on the ambulance report.   But they also misspelled Michael's name and got his birthday wrong so the whole document is rife with errors.  Could be dismissed as sloppy paperwork but it's probably to provide a loophole of some sort.

Unrelated note - I saw my phone's little light flashing just now, meaning I have an email.  It was from michaeljackson.com and the subject line is "Get Ready for Michael Jackson"  LOL, that's all I could see as the subject on my phone's screen but when I opened it, it was for the BAD 25 special this Thursday.   :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

November 20, 2012, 06:27:01 PM
I had not seen that photo, who are these guys does not match the paramedics who arrive at the hospital

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

November 20, 2012, 09:44:41 PM
Bec, thanks so much for clarifying things.  Your memory and reasoning is sharp.  Though I’m amazed you haven’t given in to TS’s insistence MJ wasn’t there.  TS and you don't budge an inch.
TS taught me this during the study of the Carrolwood gates video (when we were trying to prove one day of filming or two) which removed the watersprouts from the shrubs along side the entrance of the house. Low resolution has large pixels which pick up the major background color and enlarge it to create a square of that single color, effectively erasing all subtle detail within that square of space, resulting in the appearance of a flat surface as opposed to one that has minor detail; too minor for the resolution to pick up on film.
What a great teacher he’s been!  Giving us teaser bits and forcing us to discover the rest.

Bec
Yes but the "stalker" fan saw something on the stretcher so that refutes the nothing theory.
Yes she thought the body was too short to be MJ.  The MJ casket was described as too short.  The autopsy pic with the rumpled sheets didn’t show MJ’s feet.
I like how the dummy shown on the previous page was just the torso, and then when put with the legs, the cloth covering the privates maybe covers the joining line also.

Andrea
It is quite odd that only 2 of 4 had to testify, especially when Murray's actions that day were a major focus of the trial.  I would think the prosecution would want all 4 paramedics to testify, I mean, they called a witness from a cell phone company about Murray's texts/calls that day so why not get the full picture from 4 key witnesses who were actually there with Murray?  Maybe there was an agreement in place that the other 2 would participate in the events that day but wouldn't have to testify.  And their lack of testimony definitely leaves a space available for MJ.  And if MJ wasn't on the stretcher then he would most assuredly be in disguise.
It’s true that what WASN’T mentioned or focused on throughout the hoax and trial, speaks volumes as well.  MJ's been cleverly selective to weave the story-line which the fans and public bought wholesale.  If we hoaxers were organizing the trial, we would have blown the whole hoax wide open :icon_twisted: :icon_lol: and spoiled everything.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 20, 2012, 10:07:52 PM
... I feel that all the major segments of this world are under the sting...which might include, the justice system, the media, pharmaceuticals, finances, politics (?)
and then finally the public (including fans, the non-believers, who think murray is guilty)

:th_bravo:

This answer is close enough, for our purposes.  In fact, the focus of the sting is not even the subject of Level 7 (that was Level 4--which had a lot of good investigation and discussion, but the fullest answer on this will not come until after BAM).

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 20, 2012, 10:19:20 PM
... I just have to add, along with the sole reason we are speculating that Blount might be an FBI agent is because TS is pushing this theory and we are trying to resolve it somehow... the sole reason we accept that Blount was not scheduled to work that shift is because TS says so. The pic that was posted in 2009 of the LAFD shift schedule was never substantiated to be current on 6/25/09 (as it was posted at a later date--schedules can/do get changed), which is why the topic long ago got ditched. We are only running with this story line now because "TS says so"... unless I'm missing some information.

Agreed, it is speculation that Blount is FBI, merely because I mentioned him--especially since that is NOT why I mentioned Blount.

Also agreed that the schedule picture may not have been current on 6-25-09, and schedules can change.  For the purpose at hand, though, it doesn't really matter; in fact, the point that schedules can change (even unexpectedly) is my main reason for bringing up Blount.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ellyd

November 20, 2012, 10:20:16 PM
... I feel that all the major segments of this world are under the sting...which might include, the justice system, the media, pharmaceuticals, finances, politics (?)
and then finally the public (including fans, the non-believers, who think murray is guilty)

This answer is close enough, for our purposes.  In fact, the focus of the sting is not even the subject of Level 7 (that was Level 4--which had a lot of good investigation and discussion, but the fullest answer on this will not come until after BAM).

Broad perspective is close.
Makes the sting an artistic one and not a criminal one.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

November 20, 2012, 10:24:49 PM

It does make sense that the sting targets would be "them", those who think they run the world behind the scenes.  Truth will only prevail once those who have been lying to everyone have been exposed.  It's been a central theme of TIAI in the past 3 years.  They have always been my favorite choice for sting targets, it'll be a wake-up call.  Best to get them post-BAM when Michael has the world's attention.
Last Edit: November 20, 2012, 10:25:34 PM by Andrea
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 20, 2012, 10:36:25 PM

Broad perspective is close.
Makes the sting an artistic one ... 

:icon_exclaim:    :icon_exclaim:    :icon_exclaim:

... and not a criminal one.

:computer-losy-smiley:   :computer-losy-smiley:   :computer-losy-smiley:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

November 20, 2012, 10:52:58 PM
Agreed, it is speculation that Blount is FBI, merely because I mentioned him--especially since that is NOT why I mentioned Blount.

Also agreed that the schedule picture may not have been current on 6-25-09, and schedules can change.  For the purpose at hand, though, it doesn't really matter; in fact, the point that schedules can change (even unexpectedly) is my main reason for bringing up Blount.

Ok - so schedules change - yep indeedy.

We have no idea who changed it or why, or even if in fact it really was changed...and yes it is all speculation that Blount is FBI...so what was the reason for him having his shift changed and bring him into that shift on that day?

If he's not FBI then maybe it just was a simple having to cover someone else off sick. I seriously have no idea why his shift was changed when I don't have all the facts....until then it IS all speculation.

...why was it important to mention  his change in shift anyway - if indeed that is what occurred?
Last Edit: November 20, 2012, 10:57:54 PM by Adi
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ellyd

November 20, 2012, 10:53:08 PM
Come on, TS, don't get into high blood pressure on this.
We are wracking our brains away and are spending trillions of hours to support this case and find the truth.

If you state that broad perspective is ok for your (plural = several persons) purposes for now, you imply that the individual criminal sting (multiple choice following)

a) cannot be mentioned for some reasons,
b) is not important for us to know
c) is not important for us to know for now
d) is not focus to be discussed (now)
e) is not what we should be thinking of
f) is not what you want us to look at
g) is not an opportune subject to discuss for third party reasons
h) is something to remain behind the curtain
or whatever other reason one may find for not getting into a precise "this is it".

Mercy, ok?
We are still going big circles, still buying more time and at least speaking for myself: I am really tired of that.
I might be too blind, too, like the rest of this world, but this doesn't mean we need to shake desktops.
;-)
Last Edit: November 20, 2012, 10:54:06 PM by ellyd
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions