On July 2, 2009 in You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login : Last fall, when Jackson moved into the Bel-Air Hotel, in Los Angeles...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

I am confused about were Michael was living in 2009.....at the hotel perhaps ? This explains a lot.But then the call made to 911 was really from the hotel but they went to the house and took someone from there O_O Strange strange....And she said funny things to MJ is his ear , you say funny things to a dead person ? wow......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'll be forever searching for your love .I love you Michael

MJonmind

Neverland110 wrote:Okay, so the thing with her rubbing his feet is very strange. I was just watching the bio of Walt Disney on CNBC, and at the end, when his kids and grandchildren were discussing his death, one of them said they remember walking up the hallway of the hospital, and saw (I think it was Roy Disney) standing outside the hospital room, shocked. When they reached the room, they saw Walt Disney had already passed away. He was laying with his hands on his chest, peaceful looking. Roy was in the room, talking to him, telling little jokes and stories, and rubbing his feet. Huh? I understand holding hands, touching his face, but here again, he was rubbing his feet.
I really think you're on to something! Could there be dots to connect? The life of Walt Disney is talked of with the same love and passion in many ways as for Michael. Could MJ be connecting dots to WD's death and his "death".
Watch at 7:44 for this story you mentioned.
[youtube:35d6uytp]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-a39z3JDiXE[/youtube:35d6uytp]
Walt Disney World anniversaries through the years
SILive.com (blog)
The kickoff ceremonies for the 25th anniversary in the Magic Kingdom featured speeches by Roy E. Disney, then-CEO Michael Eisner and then-first lady Hillary Rodham Clinton, as well as a thundering flyover by US military jets. A parade called "Remember ...

Published on Friday 3rd of June 2011 05:35:40 AM
We all know the strong connection to Disney that MJ had with Captian EO, and the special guest MJ was at Disneyland so many times.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Could things be happening behind the scenes connected to the whole movie industry, entertainment world?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Miss.Peppers"
Quote from: "Miss.Peppers"
Quote from: "paula-c"

well, and then as a concur version of Murray that gave propofol to Michael every night during the 2 months prior to his "death"?
 8-)

But how do we know WHERE Murray was administering the Propofol?

Has it specifically been said anywhere Murray was administering for two months at Carolwood?  Or would it be possible Murray was going to this hotel during this time period?

SUDDEN THOUGHT:  Could this be why Murray didnt know the address??  Remember this was said as the reason he didnt call 911 himself??  OMG.  This could explain that wierdness.

Im bumping my comment because i really think ive hit on something here.  I hope someone discusses this with me.  This really could explain why Dr Murray said he didnt know the address.

Was there ever any dates given as to when MJ was supposed to have moved into Carolwood?

I read somewhere awhile back that he moved there (Carolwood) in December 2008 and he signed a one year lease -- now why would he sign a one year lease if he was going to London in 7 months?  Again, I go back to my theory that Carolwood was just used as a staging area for his "death".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 2nd, 2009 4:50pm EDT  14 comments  Add to My News Michael Jackson's close friend, and former owner of the LA mansion that he was renting, has released a new family photo of Michael Jackson and his kids.

International real estate developer and close friend of Michael Jackson, Mohamed Hadid, spent some of Jackson's last days with him, and, is now speaking out about Jackson's health and state of mind during the last few weeks before his untimely death.

"Michael and his kids were just over for dinner three weeks ago," Hadid said in statement. "Our families got together regularly as our kids are about the same age, and we even spent last Thanksgiving together. He was healthy and strong and very excited about starting his new tour in London. His death comes as a complete shock to us. There was no indication whatsoever that he might not be healthy. He was an extremely kind and generous person and will be missed, but my family and kids will continue to be there for his children and family during this difficult time and beyond."

Michael Jackson's rented Carolwood home in Holmby Hills is located in the Westwood district of Los Angeles, Calif. and was designed and built by Hadid Development and Mohamed Hadid. The 22,000-square-foot mansion is located on one and one-half acres of land, is valued at $40 million, and is where Jackson spent his last days with his three children. Hadid and his family had previously lived in the mansion, which he built in 1999, for three years before selling it to a private investor. Jackson was leasing it for $100,000 a month from the investor, who purchased the property from Hadid in 2004.

In this handout provided by Mohamed Hadid, Michael Jackson poses with real estate developer Mohamed Hadid, Hadid's children and Jackson's children Michael Joseph Jr. (far left), Paris Michael Katherine (center) and "Blanket" Prince Michael II (front center) on November 27, 2008 at the Jackson Holmby Hills residence in Westwood, California. Image courtesy Mohamed Hadid

This article shows that he was in the house in November 2008 which is around the same time that Neverland was re-financed etc.

That was TMZ's article regarding the re-financing of Neverland.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

So this Mohamed Hadid may be helping with aspects of the hoax if they were indeed close, and he built the house. If he knew MJ was so healthy and looking forward to the tour, wouldn't he be suspicious of murder or suspect something was wrong. Kathy also doesn't mention foul play or murder. I had seen that pic before and didn't know it's significance.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

I've had a strange thought running through my head with regards to this story of Kathy Hilton rubbing his feet.
Way back in early 2010, our own beloved hesoutamylife wrote these words in a thread about The Greatest Show On Earth. A TMZ article.
She said in one post she wanted to work for MJ taking care of his dancer's feet and hands...massage and rub them all day and night.
I know it may be farfetched, but could we be perhaps influencing some of these more bizaar stories? I can picture in my mind Mike and associates reading some of the stuff on this board and going..oh, that's great..write that in somewhere.
Anyhow, that's my bit of madness for the night.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJonmind"
Neverland110 wrote:Okay, so the thing with her rubbing his feet is very strange. I was just watching the bio of Walt Disney on CNBC, and at the end, when his kids and grandchildren were discussing his death, one of them said they remember walking up the hallway of the hospital, and saw (I think it was Roy Disney) standing outside the hospital room, shocked. When they reached the room, they saw Walt Disney had already passed away. He was laying with his hands on his chest, peaceful looking. Roy was in the room, talking to him, telling little jokes and stories, and rubbing his feet. Huh? I understand holding hands, touching his face, but here again, he was rubbing his feet.
I really think you're on to something! Could there be dots to connect? The life of Walt Disney is talked of with the same love and passion in many ways as for Michael. Could MJ be connecting dots to WD's death and his "death".
Watch at 7:44 for this story you mentioned.
[youtube:1ioif1ce]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-a39z3JDiXE[/youtube:1ioif1ce]
Walt Disney World anniversaries through the years
SILive.com (blog)
The kickoff ceremonies for the 25th anniversary in the Magic Kingdom featured speeches by Roy E. Disney, then-CEO Michael Eisner and then-first lady Hillary Rodham Clinton, as well as a thundering flyover by US military jets. A parade called "Remember ...

Published on Friday 3rd of June 2011 05:35:40 AM
We all know the strong connection to Disney that MJ had with Captian EO, and the special guest MJ was at Disneyland so many times.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Could things be happening behind the scenes connected to the whole movie industry, entertainment world?

Ooooh....  :shock:  Interesting! I would loooooooooooooooooooove that!  michael-jackson/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "RK"
I've had a strange thought running through my head with regards to this story of Kathy Hilton rubbing his feet.
Way back in early 2010, our own beloved hesoutamylife wrote these words in a thread about The Greatest Show On Earth. A TMZ article.
She said in one post she wanted to work for MJ taking care of his dancer's feet and hands...massage and rub them all day and night.
I know it may be farfetched, but could we be perhaps influencing some of these more bizaar stories? I can picture in my mind Mike and associates reading some of the stuff on this board and going..oh, that's great..write that in somewhere.

:lol:  Nice...  beerchug
If it is true, they are having a whole lot of fun behind our back!
Why don't we directly talk to them, then?  :mrgreen:

Hey Michael (or who ever is working for him) if it is true that you are alive, let us know:
I want Teddy Riley to wear a purple shirt with the green 1up mushroom of Nintendo (a spare life ;) ).
And I want him to say ''Bazinga!'' in a song, an interview or a random video for Michael's fans!
(''Bazinga'' is the word you say when you want people to know you just tricked them 8-) . It is a game created by Sheldon of the Big Bang Theory TV series. Oh! And thinking about it, it would link us to the song Dom Sheldon! Woohoo! I'm creating links that doesn't even exist yet!)

Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaase, do it, Mike!  :)  You can't see me, but I'm doing my puss'n'boots eyes.  lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

This thing writes itself.hehe afraid/  beerchug  geek/
I know TMZ pilfer our ideas. absolutely and for sure.
We had this thread going about the benefits of marijuana in comparison to prescription drugs and low and behold...TMZ comes up with a dope story and strain of it they called ....get this...orange punch.
I'll have to go look for that thread . after I get home from work.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "peacock7"
I hope no one believes this woman.  And for the ones to point out how they touched or rubbed their relatives, surely that is different than what Kathy proposes.  And for the ones that say that maybe that is how they do it in Hollywood, get real.  That is not how Mr. & Mrs. Jackson would do it, period!

We are trying to see all the possibilities. One possibility could be that the Hiltons doesn't know MJ is alive!
They saw a dead body and they tought that was MJ, but it wasn't.

And if you want me to get real... well I think that rubbing dead people is a common and normal thing. For myself, for my family and as I can see, it's also a natural behavior for some people on that forum. It is also something we can see a lot in movies. So is it really a clue, just because some people think it's weird?

I think it is a clue because this whole thing about 'rubbing' means that she simply wants us to believe he's dead!
You know, kind of: ''I assure you he's dead because I slowly took my time to touched his dead body!'' It is always more convincing when you talk about concrete, material... touching!

But in a way or an other: touch, rub, caress or kiss a dead body is NOT a weird thing! It is just natural!
You know... just making sure...  geek/
Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 12:59:06 AM by Blue Fox of Love
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

We had this thread going about the benefits of marijuana in comparison to prescription drugs and low and behold...TMZ comes up with a dope story and strain of it they called ....get this...orange punch.

Maybe it is because I'm new or because I'm french (or both), but I don't get this ''orange punch'' thing.
I'm sure I'll be amazed when I'll understand, tho!  fresse/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Quote from: "Blue Fox of Love"

:lol:  Nice...  beerchug
If it is true, they are having a whole lot of fun behind our back!
Why don't we directly talk to them, then?  :mrgreen:

Hey Michael (or who ever is working for him) if it is true that you are alive, let us know:
I want Teddy Riley to wear a purple shirt with the green 1up mushroom of Nintendo (a spare life ;) ).
And I want him to say ''Bazinga!'' in a song, an interview or a random video for Michael's fans!
(''Bazinga'' is the word you say when you want people to know you just tricked them 8-) . It is a game created by Sheldon of the Big Bang Theory TV series. Oh! And thinking about it, it would link us to the song Dom Sheldon! Woohoo! I'm creating links that doesn't even exist yet!)

Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaase, do it, Mike!  :)  You can't see me, but I'm doing my puss'n'boots eyes.  lolol/
Good idea! I'll keep my eyes and ears open. And this is supposed to be an interactive ARG.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Blue Fox of Love"

Maybe it is because I'm new or because I'm french (or both), but I don't get this ''orange punch'' thing.
I'm sure I'll be amazed when I'll understand, tho!  fresse/

I mean, is it an expression you used and then he took it from you?

@mjonmind: what is an ARG?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

Okay, the orange strain was a reference to this site. See how orange is the colour theme of this site? Like they were saying we pack a giant punch and they get a kick out of us.
And here's the links to the  thread. Our Mike and marijuana thread was first and then soon after TMZ did their dope story.
An ARG is an alternate reality game. It's interactive.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions