Re: Defense: Michael Jackson Drank Propofol
January 10, 2011, 08:26:50 PM
This story has been created for one of two reasons.

1. IF Michael has really died at the hands of the doctor, then the defense is DESPERATE to
come up with a new defense.
     OR
2. Michael has decided to inject a new 'ridiculous scenario' into the story to show us that we
are on the right track with the hoax!  ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Those who were dancing were thought to be quite insane by those who could not
hear the music....."

nefari

January 10, 2011, 08:28:51 PM
Thank you paula.
I keep wondering about that bloody shirt. That's as bad as the missing camera footage. And that bloody shirt thrown in for good measure reminds me of the mysterious bloody glove during the OJ trial that questions abounded about. It's just screaming to me, someone is making a murder mystery novel or movie and racking their brain really hard to come up with good murder mystery goodies/fun/antics/props/ etc...
"Hey man throw in a bloody shirt for good measure...and for all of the perverts out there make sure the juice is of the NAKED variety" :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

January 10, 2011, 08:33:31 PM
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

This can be hysterical luagh I have, but it sounds too funny. Laugh or cry?
1. Last week was prosecution withness testimony time and if there was a suspicion that Michael drank propofol, then prosecutor would use against accused as if MICHAEL WAS GIVEN propofol SECRETLY MIXED WITH JUICE  or FORCED to DRINK which KILLED MJ, so it is homicide.(that's what they are trying to prove on prelim hearing  cause it is their job).
2. There was no fingerprints checked on bottles of any kind in that room, propofol, jucies if I am not mistaking. Do we have those kind of reports?
3. As of today  defense was saying Michael injected himself. Now because it was professionally found impossible, then Michael drank that propofol.  :lol:
4. If they can also prove that Michael is insane, then that is possible  :lol:  
5. If I remember correctly, AR does not state that propofol was found in body's stomach. IT SAYS JUST DARK FLUID.  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Serenitys_Dream

January 10, 2011, 08:37:42 PM
Since you brought the OJ Simpson trial.

OJ = Orange Juice

And one of OJ Simpson's nicknames was "Juice"

Simpson acquired the nickname "Juice" as a play on "O. J.", an informal abbreviation for "Orange Juice".
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Look to the Simpson trial for parallels!

Is this not only about Michael's 2005 trial that was based on false allegations but also about OJ Simpson's trial?

Two Black men falsely accused, framed even, convicted by the public through the use of the media. Both found not guilty in the court of law  but forever marked as guilty in the court of public opinion?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 10, 2011, 08:51:19 PM
Quote from: "nefari"
Thank you paula.
I keep wondering about that bloody shirt. That's as bad as the missing camera footage. And that bloody shirt thrown in for good measure reminds me of the mysterious bloody glove during the OJ trial that questions abounded about. It's just screaming to me, someone is making a murder mystery novel or movie and racking their brain really hard to come up with good murder mystery goodies/fun/antics/props/ etc...
"Hey man throw in a bloody shirt for good measure...and for all of the perverts out there make sure the juice is of the NAKED variety" :lol:

If I recall correctly, someone said (the cops maybe?) that the reason the bloody shirt wasn't examined is because Michael didn't have any open wounds.  I can't remember where I read that though.

I really don't understand why everything in that room wasn't fingerprinted though.  The only reason I can think of is because the death wasn't initially considered a homicide, and once it was, the room had already been cleaned or at least "tainted" since family members and whoever else had accessed it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 10, 2011, 08:52:27 PM
Quote from: "PeaceLoveHappiness"
Thank you paula.

If I recall correctly, someone said (the cops maybe?) that the reason the bloody shirt wasn't examined is because Michael didn't have any open wounds.  I can't remember where I read that though.

I really don't understand why everything in that room wasn't fingerprinted though.  The only reason I can think of is because the death wasn't initially considered a homicide, and once it was, the room had already been cleaned or at least "tainted" since family members and whoever else had accessed it.

No open wounds? Don't bedsores count?!! ahhh confused...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 10, 2011, 09:05:46 PM
Quote from: "roxy101"
Quote from: "PeaceLoveHappiness"
Thank you paula.

No open wounds? Don't bedsores count?!! ahhh confused...

I don't think bed sores bleed out?  I really don't know for sure though.  I've always thought the bed sore claims were a lie anyway, as I can't see how someone as active (and restless!) as Michael could have possibly had bed sores on his body.  Although that claim does correlate with a bedridden hospice patient.  I think the open wounds comment was referring to cuts, and not just a needle prick, because there was quite a bit of blood on that shirt.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 10, 2011, 09:24:13 PM
Quote from: "trublu"
This is getting ridiculous! Will they be featuring Murray/MJ in the next "Got Milk ?" ad??!!

LOL. Now that would be very funny!   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

nefari

January 10, 2011, 09:25:50 PM
Yeah and that ad would be filmed on an airplane to Phoenix no doubt :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

January 10, 2011, 09:28:37 PM
Why are you talking about bed-sores?

Bed-sores were not on the AR.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 10, 2011, 09:34:02 PM
I really don't think that photo of the bloody shirt was legit. Just like the bedroom pics.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

mjkate

January 10, 2011, 09:36:58 PM
oh for goodness sake....no one at the hospital knew why mj died...it was a big mystery. Conrad said he didn`t know and Richelle and company were perplexed so why the heck was homicide ruled out...it should have been suspected immediately when no one had any idea what happened to an otherwise healthy 50 year old. weirder than weird...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 10, 2011, 09:44:49 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"

I only addressed it because someone questioned my comment about not taking the bloody shirt into evidence since Michael didn't have any open wounds on his body.  I can't even remember where the bed sores were mentioned, but I do remember reading about them at some point after the "death".  It was probably in a tabloid.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

January 10, 2011, 09:46:31 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"

You are correct, there were no bedsores mentioned in the AR.

AR Page 3
4 discolored indentations were found on his lower backside

AR Page 13
Over the lower back are several 1/4-1/2 inch perimortem abrasions. (Comment: Scene photographs show beads on the bed).

Perimortem - At, or near, the time of death
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

January 10, 2011, 09:47:44 PM
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
Since you brought the OJ Simpson trial.

OJ = Orange Juice

And one of OJ Simpson's nicknames was "Juice"

Simpson acquired the nickname "Juice" as a play on "O. J.", an informal abbreviation for "Orange Juice".
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Look to the Simpson trial for parallels!

Is this not only about Michael's 2005 trial that was based on false allegations but also about OJ Simpson's trial?

Two Black men falsely accused, framed even, convicted by the public through the use of the media. Both found not guilty in the court of law  but forever marked as guilty in the court of public opinion?

Yeah you're right SD. That's a hell of a coincidence. The OJ in that scene always confused me. The Fiji water makes me  :lol:

I actually don't feel sympathetic to OJ but seems MJ does. back definitely does.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions