Re: Defense: Michael Jackson Drank Propofol
January 10, 2011, 06:25:10 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Quote from: "Dancer"
He has children. Does anyone really believe he would put Propofol into a juice box and would risk one of the children drinking that?  I think the story is getting more and more ridiculous, isn't it?
Hoax hoax hoax!

AGAIN..  reminds me of the "wine in coke cans" story from the trial.   :shock:
You're right :shock:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 10, 2011, 06:29:10 PM
its true, michael used to put alcohol in pop cans, so that his kids wont see what hes drinking, however he did not made that idea. Someone else suggested it to him on the plane.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 10, 2011, 06:31:05 PM
Quote from: "PeaceLoveHappiness"
I think the wine in the coke cans while flying was true.  According to a flight attendant that testified during the trial, Michael did have wine put in diet coke cans while flying because he didn't like flying, but didn't want his kids or other kids on the flight to see him drinking alcohol.
As far as I can remember, yes, a flight attendant mentioned that and it might be true. But I think it's a big difference between putting a glas of wine into a coke can to have something to drink that calms you down when you're afraid of flying, and holding the can in your hand - OR putting propofol into a juice box and then falling asleep, so you would have no control over who might take this juice and drink.
Hoax!

I agree in that I don't believe that Michael poured propofol into a juice box.  I was just mentioning that the wine in the coke cans supposedly really did happen.

If he really had wanted to drink propofol, he probably would have just drank it right from the vial, and then maybe took a sip of juice to get the propofol taste out of his mouth.  I also think propofol is a little thicker consistency than a normal drink, so I think it would have been hard to get it into the small hole of a juice box.  I think the defense is just trying to throw more reasonable doubt into the case.  The more doubt they cast, the more I think the case won't even go to trial.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 10, 2011, 06:31:44 PM
Are they going to bring in the fact that MJ called wine "Jesus Juice". Maybe that's where the defense is getting their juice box idea from.
"Prosecutor: Dr Murray did you ever witness Mr. Jackson putting propofol into a juice box?
Murray: Yes sir. He put it into his Jesus juice box, bit off both ends of a licorice and sipped him some milk of amnesia."

:roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Right Away Won\'t You Baby Tendoroni You\'ve Got To Be Spark My Nature Sugar Fly With Me

Dancer

January 10, 2011, 06:33:01 PM
If he really had wanted to drink propofol, he probably would have just drank it right from the vial, and then maybe took a sip of juice to get the propofol taste out of his mouth.  I also think propofol is a little thicker consistency than a normal drink, so I think it would have been hard to get it into the small hole of a juice box.  I think the defense is just trying to throw more reasonable doubt into the case.
I agree with you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Akon on MJ, May 2009]The way he thinks....some artists think regional, some think national, I was thinking international. He thinks planets. It\'s on another level...[/size][/color]

January 10, 2011, 06:35:31 PM
Would someone kindly take me out to the pasture right now and put me out of my misery?!?!?!?!?!?!

Dear God, please stop this madness!!!!!UGH!!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

January 10, 2011, 06:35:48 PM
Quote from: "ladymjc"
Are they going to bring in the fact that MJ called wine "Jesus Juice". Maybe that's where the defense is getting their juice box idea from.
"Prosecutor: Dr Murray did you ever witness Mr. Jackson putting propofol into a juice box?
Murray: Yes sir. He put it into his Jesus juice box, bit off both ends of a licorice and sipped him some milk of amnesia."

:roll:

I honestly don't think this is where the defense is going.  I think they are just trying to cast more doubt as to how Michael received the "fatal" dose of propofol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mdc

January 10, 2011, 06:44:15 PM
I think the wine in the coke cans while flying was true.  According to a flight attendant that testified during the trial, Michael did have wine put in diet coke cans while flying because he didn't like flying, but didn't want his kids or other kids on the flight to see him drinking alcohol.
As far as I can remember, yes, a flight attendant mentioned that and it might be true. But I think it's a big difference between putting a glas of wine into a coke can to have something to drink that calms you down when you're afraid of flying, and holding the can in your hand - OR putting propofol into a juice box and then falling asleep, so you would have no control over who might take this juice and drink.
Hoax!

I agree in that I don't believe that Michael poured propofol into a juice box.  I was just mentioning that the wine in the coke cans supposedly really did happen.

If he really had wanted to drink propofol, he probably would have just drank it right from the vial, and then maybe took a sip of juice to get the propofol taste out of his mouth.  I also think propofol is a little thicker consistency than a normal drink, so I think it would have been hard to get it into the small hole of a juice box.  I think the defense is just trying to throw more reasonable doubt into the case.  The more doubt they cast, the more I think the case won't even go to trial.

Propofol is an injection medication is it not? Could you even drink from the bottle? Though it seems someone might could have used a syringe and injected Propofol into a juice box but not drink right from the bottle. JMO
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

January 10, 2011, 06:56:14 PM
He has children. Does anyone really believe he would put Propofol into a juice box and would risk one of the children drinking that?  I think the story is getting more and more ridiculous, isn't it?
Hoax hoax hoax!

AGAIN..  reminds me of the "wine in coke cans" story from the trial.   :shock:

That's what I thought of right away too.  The parallels between this and the 2005 case are becoming so obvious.

And this is such a ridiculous suggestion - that Michael drank propofol...I don't know much about that drug but I would highly doubt you would achieve the effect you want by chugging it down, it's injected for a reason.
Last Edit: January 10, 2011, 07:00:33 PM by Andrea
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 10, 2011, 07:00:27 PM
After reading the coroner's testimony again, I see that the juice was actually in bottles.  I am familiar with the brand Naked Juice and the opening on their bottles is as big as the opening on a gallon jug of milk, so I can see why the defense would try to say that Michael poured the propofol in there.  It is possible.  However, I still don't think that is the case.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjkate

January 10, 2011, 07:11:38 PM
i'm going a bit crazy so please explain what you meant by "where this is headed" about Blanket. I'm not following. Please tell me what you think? Thanks,
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

January 10, 2011, 07:16:08 PM
If this claim were true, you would think that propofol would've been detected in his urine.  

But that would be assuming that this claim is true, that the autopsy was real and that MJ is dead.  

I'm hoping this article will help the non-believers realize something's going on and wake up!  Michael's alive people!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 10, 2011, 07:25:45 PM
Quote from: "nefari"
The HORROR of where this is leading. I don't like it one bit. My God I hope not but with Blanket not being mentioned as to his where a bouts during all of this and now a juice box which so often children drink out of......are you all following where this seems to be heading. And IF it heads there then I know Michael is not behind this because he would not dare. And whoever takes it in this direction needs to burn in hell.

But cant you see the comparison of the "Wine in Coke cans at Neverland" BS????

Yes, that bit is true.. but the media twisted it around and it became a story that MJ gave kids wine in coke cans at Neverland.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 10, 2011, 07:29:36 PM
In the News Of The World, they printed a picture of MJs "death bed" and i remember there was a small bottle of orange juice by the bed.  Not a carton or box.

I cant find the picture now, but im sure it was a bottle of orange juice.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 10, 2011, 07:37:50 PM
In the News Of The World, they printed a picture of MJs "death bed" and i remember there was a small bottle of orange juice by the bed.  Not a carton or box.

I cant find the picture now, but im sure it was a bottle of orange juice.

I know what pics you're talking about, but I can't recall exactly what kind of bottle it was.  Naked Juice (which is the brand of juice Elissa Fleak said was on the bedside table) actually comes in a plastic bottle so that may have been the bottle she was talking about.  I believe Naked Juice makes "plain" orange juice, but most of their juices are blends of several different fruit juices.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions