mjkate

Re: Defense: Michael Jackson Drank Propofol
January 10, 2011, 07:42:32 PM
In a homicide investigation wouldn't absolutely everything be tested and fingerprinted??? Are there any police officers reading this???
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 10, 2011, 07:43:40 PM
This is the picture

And the bottle DOES look like NAKED Juice.  

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 10, 2011, 07:46:30 PM
I also see two more bottles of water on that night-stand.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

anewfan

January 10, 2011, 07:47:28 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Quote from: "Dancer"
He has children. Does anyone really believe he would put Propofol into a juice box and would risk one of the children drinking that?  I think the story is getting more and more ridiculous, isn't it?
Hoax hoax hoax!

AGAIN..  reminds me of the "wine in coke cans" story from the trial.   :shock:

PLEASE COMMENT ON THIS...  CAN ANYONE ELSE SEE THIS?????

That's what I thought of right away, Dancing The Dream.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

nefari

January 10, 2011, 07:48:20 PM
mjkate put on your thinking cap  :)
Think about it, how ruthless and nasty people can be about Michael, if someone really murdered him * which I still doubt* but just for the sake of investigating, lets say they did murder him and some horrible individual were to try and say that Blanket or one of the other kids put the propofol in Michael's juice container. That's what I meant by I don't like where this is heading or the direction it may go. Because if someone dares to go there I hope they get their arse beat within an inch of their lives.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

Serenitys_Dream

January 10, 2011, 07:53:27 PM
In the AR on page 3, it says that there are "Next to the left side of the bed, there were two tables and a tan colored sofa....SEVERAL empty juice BOTTLES...were on the tables as well."

More than ONE juice bottle but doesn't specify how many?  :roll:
The containers were Bottles not Boxes.
And of course they weren't tested for propofol. As it seems nothing in all of this has been tested nor fingerprinted. What kind of crime scene is this anyway? A cover up, a hoax? Ineptness, purposely because there was a conspiracy to harm Michael maybe?
None of the containers of medication or propofol appear to have been tested to see if that is even what they contain.
None of the bottles of propofol have been tested for contamination even though TEVA recalled propofol for bacterial contamination just after Michael's "death".
Just because a label on a container says this is "lidocaine" or whatever doesn't mean that it is.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjkate

January 10, 2011, 07:58:50 PM
believe me my thinking cap is on....it's just useless that's all! I just didn't follow that maybe they were going to say one of the kids did it. yikes that would be terrible. Now that we're hearing all of this pre lim stuff my head is spinning even more and I thought it would answer some questions. Now I have more!!!!!!! And I agree with you serenitys dream - it was a homicide yet nothing was sealed off or tested...makes no sense.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

anewfan

January 10, 2011, 08:01:30 PM
I have a question for any lawyers out there. Can a defense team change their theory or just suggest a bunch of random theories in a trial or a prelim? At first they said that MJ injected himself with a fatal dose of propofol, now they are saying he drank it from a juice box?

Wouldn't they have to back up any theory with evidence? Or can they just leave it at that saying maybe he did it this way, or maybe he did it that way, or perhaps this way?

It just seems so absurd to me. If anyone can explain as best as you can, I would appreciate it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

January 10, 2011, 08:06:14 PM
Honestly, propofol and lidocaine were reported as found in the stomach contents in the AR.

When the AR first came out, I asked the question "how could it possibly be in his stomach?"
There are two options.

1. He drank it, knowingly or unknowingly.

2. The propofol and lidocaine were poured into the samples at the coroner's after theses samples had been taken from the body.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

January 10, 2011, 08:09:36 PM
From answers.com. Not that this a medical site but as the poster states drinking propofol has not been studied.

What happens if you drink propofol?

Well, to start with, it would taste nasty. It has a smell that's reminiscent of industrial chemicals, and it's oily. Yuk. I think that ingestion of a significant amount of it would cause vomiting.

It is not supposed to be pharmacologically active when taken orally (as compared to fospropofol, which is). I don't know anyone who has tried it. We don't use orally administered drugs in anesthesia because the absorption is unpredictable, it takes too long to get an effect, it's not titratable, and we are very particular about keeping stomachs empty, so as to avoid aspiration.

I doubt oral administration of propofol has been studied, as that is not how it is meant to be used. (The prescribing literature states that the effects are unknown, and that is in relation to its excretion in breast milk and possible effect on nursing infants.)

In contrast, we know a lot about injecting it. A little bit will get you drowsy. A little bit more will cause you to lose consciousness. A little bit more than that will cause you to stop breathing. How much those bits are varies from person to person. I've given propofol to many, many thousands of patients, and sometimes I get surprised by how it affects someone. However, I have the equipment and skills to take care of any problems that arise.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

anewfan

January 10, 2011, 08:13:59 PM
Thank you Serenity's Dream for that info. I can't imagine MJ thinking, "Hey...maybe I will drink some of this here prop and see if I can get some shut-eye....."  It's just so crazy that the defense is even suggesting that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

January 10, 2011, 08:18:23 PM
And that mention the "crime scene", what about the bloody shirt that nobody has said anything about it?, Or did someone design the whole scene?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Andrea

January 10, 2011, 08:20:03 PM
Quote from: "anewfan"
Thank you Serenity's Dream for that info. I can't imagine MJ thinking, "Hey...maybe I will drink some of this here prop and see if I can get some shut-eye....."  It's just so crazy that the defense is even suggesting that.

What's also crazy is that saying he drank it was planned from the beginning, why else would the AR have said it was in his stomach?  To be used as "evidence" at a later date.  I'm wondering if this is Dr. Murray's get out of jail card?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

anewfan

January 10, 2011, 08:23:30 PM
Quote from: "Andrea"
Quote from: "anewfan"

What's also crazy is that saying he drank it was planned from the beginning, why else would the AR have said it was in his stomach?  To be used as "evidence" at a later date.  I'm wondering if this is Dr. Murray's get out of jail card?

It just may very well be.
Here you go Murray....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 10, 2011, 08:25:20 PM
Quote from: "PeaceLoveHappiness"
Quote from: "ladymjc"
Are they going to bring in the fact that MJ called wine "Jesus Juice". Maybe that's where the defense is getting their juice box idea from.
"Prosecutor: Dr Murray did you ever witness Mr. Jackson putting propofol into a juice box?
Murray: Yes sir. He put it into his Jesus juice box, bit off both ends of a licorice and sipped him some milk of amnesia."

:roll:

I honestly don't think this is where the defense is going.  I think they are just trying to cast more doubt as to how Michael received the "fatal" dose of propofol.

I don't either. It was sarcasm.  :D  They didn't believe it to be homicide at first. That's why they said Murray was only a witness so they wouldn't have the bottles tested.  Murray didn't tell the EMTs or the hospital that he gave MJ the propofol. But he's the one that got it for him. Didn't someone testify that MJ was hooked up to an IV with a "milky" substance?  Regardless of anything he was still hiding the fact he gave it to him. Before they could even make that allegation or put the idea out there they would have to have proof that propofol was in the bottles beside his bed. But if they kept them as evidence and it tested positive for propofol the prosecutor can turn around and ask Murray if he suspected it.  If Murray says yes and agrees with the prosecutor, then the charges can be turned to first degree murder because if he speculated that MJ was drinking it and still administered it through IV he should know that it would kill him. But if he says no, then he's disagreeing with his only defense.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Right Away Won\'t You Baby Tendoroni You\'ve Got To Be Spark My Nature Sugar Fly With Me

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal