Quote from: "SunShine"
SEAT BELT!!!    no no no, that will not do...I need a safety bar with this roller coaster ride, all the loops and up and down hills, and can I please have a helmet for how many times I might bash my head against a wall.
:lol:  :lol:  :lol: me too
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

does anybody know the date and time of this prelim? I am gonna go to court this time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

You guys, I don't understand this.  To me it seems like a bad thing.  30 witnesses is a lot of people.  Doesn't that jeopardize Michael? Wouldn't they all have to know what they're doing for it to not be fraud? Or maybe they are fictitious?  I'm confused on this one, some one help me out here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjkate

can we go to watch or is it behind closed doors....the other thing that struck me at the beginning of all of this was that reportedly the people who were supposedly in the room with MJ, one of whom made the 911 call, were not interviewed by police for months. They even went to the press with this fact and then finally they were interviewed. If everything went down how it was reported, how are the police going to respond to the fact that they didn`t interview the only witnesses to MJ`s reported death for months. That in itself made me a believer from the moment I heard it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Never mind I found it.
January 4th. I'll be there.

LOS ANGELES -- A judge set a preliminary hearing date of January 4th for Dr. Conrad Murray who is charged in the death of Michael Jackson.

Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Michael Pastor scheduled the hearing for Dr. Murray Monday during a brief session in downtown Los Angeles.

Prosecutors will lay out their evidence at the preliminary hearing which will determine whether the 57 year old cardiologist will go to trial.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

I only wonder who the other witnesses are and what is it they're going to reveal.  Maybe I'll just ask Katherine or Tito on new year's eve :lol: Perhaps during a chit chat as she's signing my coffee table book.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Sarahli

TMZ link reads ... michael-jackson-manslaughter-case-70-witnesses-dr-conrad-murray-preliminary-hearing-propofol-lapd/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Andrea

Quote from: "Sarahli"
TMZ link reads ... michael-jackson-manslaughter-case-70-witnesses-dr-conrad-murray-preliminary-hearing-propofol-lapd/

So it does...they couldn't resist throwing a 7 in there could they?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Quote from: "Andrea"
Quote from: "Sarahli"

So it does...they couldn't resist throwing a 7 in there could they?

Yes indeed  :D  ... makes me think of some Biblical thing...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Serenitys_Dream

Symbolism of 30

Symbolism of 70

3 x 7 or 777
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

And how about the STAR WITNESS?

From

The Informer August 17th, 2010 3:33 pm ET

To refresh the memory of many. Michael was the old man in disguise at the Memorial NOT the burial. The old man at the burial was a decoy to dispel want many had caught on to. June 25th 2009 – August 23rd 2010 is the Overture. Look for the Star Witness. This Is Not It. This is Reality Film.
-The Informer

The Informer August 17th, 2010 3:41 pm ET

Always remember everyone that for Michael family is first and his fans are second and that will never change
-The Informer

The Informer August 18th, 2010 5:26 pm ET

I assure you I'm the same Informer that Lori, Rhonda (Much Love), and Stu knew of since August of 2009 . It is a lot harder to speak to everyone now that posts are regulated and take a long time to be possibly approved. To answer MourningMJ, December 7th 2009, which is the date in question, was a special date that was later postponed to April 9th 2010. Uri Geller then spoiled April 9th by announcing it on his television show on April 2nd. This has made the date be postponed once again.
-The Informer

The Informer August 23rd, 2010 9:43 am ET

@Lori. No today will bring many surprises.
-The Informer

The Informer August 23rd, 2010 4:49 pm ET

The preliminary hearing will be in January 2011. Though by the time this is posted it will be old news. More surprises on the way.
-The Informer

The Informer August 27th, 2010 2:41 am ET

Good catch Helen! We thought no one had heard "Keep on watchin" 19 seconds into the trailer nor would they spot Michael's I Love You signature for the audience after the credits since the majority of the fans dismissed it as just another bell and whistle. Very good catch! But, Michael didn't begin to plan his comeback until he met the magician in 2006 which isn't Criss Angel.
-The Informer

The Informer August 23rd, 2010 11:49 pm ET

It is too soon for the Star Witness. That will be for the trial. Today's surprise is the delay. There will be more surprises to come in the first week of September and the end of October for the final buildup in January 2011 and the the magical comeback. Always remember the missing video security tapes of the 25th, the missing Thome Thome, broke Conrad's mystery financing, the old man at the Memorial, Brooke's admittance of being given a speech to read, the invited close friends at the interment, the blank tomb which is historically recognized at Forest Lawn since the early 1950s as a solid block and is merely a decoration underneath the stained glass Last Supper window, Conrad's recorded video statement like Michael had done when he defended himself and most importantly follow the number 7 as it will keep appearing everywhere. This is Reality Film. Michael started planning his shocking comeback with a famous magician back in 2006.
-The Informer

The Informer September 17th, 2010 2:38 pm ET

I have been told to keep quiet from this point on as I have been seriously caught hindering the performance.

-The Informer
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

it is all for love...L.O.V.E.
THIS IS IT!

"Sources say the prelim will last roughly 2 weeks and approximately 30 witnesses will be called."

Typically the court needs to be scheduled for either two weeks, three weeks, depending on the amount of time they need to present their case.  Saying that it will last "roughly 2 weeks" is just assumption and approximately 30 witnesses?  hmmm well I would say with that many witnesses they will need more than 2 weeks and they need to schedule the courtroom etc.

There is only 10 days of actual court time - so can they fit 30 witnesses in in 10 days?  I highly doubt it.  This case needs to be carried out meticiously and every i dotted and t crossed; however, we know that the evidence has been tampered (ie the family was in the house before the police went back to investigate) and so on.  I wonder who the witnesses will be?  I imagine there will be forensic witnesses and so on.  I can remember in the O.J. Simpson case, the medical experts took up alot of court time.... so in my opinion, I dont think two weeks is enough.  It has taken almost two years for a preliminary hearing which is absurd.  The trial hasn't even started yet.... who knows maybe some of the characters will have long forgotten the case by the time the trial itself starts.  Also, did the lawyers do a discovery yet?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "SunShine"
SEAT BELT!!!    no no no, that will not do...I need a safety bar with this roller coaster ride, all the loops and up and down hills, and can I please have a helmet for how many times I might bash my head against a wall.

Maybe we should do a "bulk" order and get a good deal on safety helmets to go with our straight jackets.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

:P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "scorpionchik"
Never mind I found it.
January 4th. I'll be there.

LOS ANGELES -- A judge set a preliminary hearing date of January 4th for Dr. Conrad Murray who is charged in the death of Michael Jackson.

Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Michael Pastor scheduled the hearing for Dr. Murray Monday during a brief session in downtown Los Angeles.

Prosecutors will lay out their evidence at the preliminary hearing which will determine whether the 57 year old cardiologist will go to trial.

This is great.  Can't wait to hear back from you.  Will you go the entire two weeks or so?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "scorpionchik"
does anybody know the date and time of this prelim? I am gonna go to court this time.

Wow lucky you take a video cam if you can, let us know what you find out.

Be careful though.

:?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions