Prince Alwaleed and Kingdom Entertainment.
December 02, 2010, 01:57:03 AM
I don't know if many of you recall of reading about kingdom entertainment.when i came upon this, I dug in deeper and found a very interesting link to some of the ppl involved in TII.
a.Michael met Prince Alwaleed in 1994 in disneyland Paris.
b.by 1997 they had a joint venture to unite East and West investments called Kingdom Entertainment.
c.appearently the deal did not go through.
d.Prince alwaleed has investments within some of the most important threads of the West society,including Bank of America,Disney,and yes,News Group Co.
e.Kingdom Entertainment financed the History tour and covered the filming of Ghost.the Prince's aid,was the road manager at the time.
f.oddly,the posterior CD;s mention Paul Gongaware as the road manager for History(the double disc)and now producer of TII.
g.I found the connections to these people:
Prince Alwaleed is partners with Rupert Murdoch(Fox News,The Sun,and yes,Global News Group,the paparazzi outside Carolwood street)
h. Murdoch also financed the Martin Bashir Documentary.
i.Murdoch is partners with AEG,and AEG is partners with Prince Alwaleed.
j.AEG financed all involved in TII.Michael appearently did not spend a dime on anything so everything was rented and set up for him.
k.Tom Barrack (Colony Capital) is also partner with Anschutz(AEG)
l.Xanadu complex construction in New Jersey is financed by Colony and AEG and is exactly like MJ's oiginal projects.
m.Tohmme served as PR for colony,
n.Tohmme and Tom Barrack are lebanese and the Prince's mother is lebanese.
o.Tohmme was married to Randy Phillip's sister.
p.Tohmme handled the auctions for Juliens and when the buyer for NL came up (the deed)they said they wanted the property intact.
q.The buyer withdrew and that's when the AEG dealings began in 07.
r.Prince alwaleed was going to build a mosque on the twin tower site,but withdrew,using Murdoch as a partner.
s.he also holds shares in Pepsi,Apple,and now,in Sony,at the video game section.
t.it seems that they all became the faboulous pack and planned to smoother Michael to get a hold of the Catalogues...his half was up to 4 billion in 2006.
they own 500 thousand songs.
so who wants to get into the catalogues?
??? ask yourselves.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loyalfan

Re: Prince Alwaleed and Kingdom Entertainment.
December 02, 2010, 02:40:36 AM
omg this is scary stuff...........xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

December 02, 2010, 05:27:55 AM
Another "Coming Soon" here:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Kingdom Entertainment : Michael Jackson & Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal of Saudi Arabia
Press Conference:

[youtube:2ziy7o44]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LxRAweU7Fs&feature=related[/youtube:2ziy7o44]

"I would like to welcome all the journalists and press who are covering this historic press conference. For reasons I will soon share with you, Kingdom Entertainment represents a long avaiting dream come true.
My earliest inspiration to be actively involved in all facets of the global multi-media explosion was derived from decades of travelling throughout the world.
During these continous concert tours, I was made privy to the heartbeats of millions of fans who willingly shared with me their hopes, loves, fears and most importantly, their desire for a better life. It was during this time that I first began to appreciate that the proper approach to global family entertainment could go a long way in addressing these concerns.
Until recently, my hectic schedule and outstanding professional commitments left me little chance to develop specific strategies for the development of a total integrated global entertainment complex. All that began to change 18 months ago when I first met my friend and partner in the Kingdom Entertainment, HRH Prince Al Waleed Bin Talal. In short order it was clear we shared the same goals and approches on how to make global entertainment a reality.
Through Kingdom Entertainment the Prince and myself will combine human and financial resources to be successful in all phases of the multi-media revolution. As examples, we intend to be active in theme parks and hotels, feature films, animation, recordings, publishing, tours, children's books, educational entertainment, character licencing and merchandising.
In closing, to all those millions who have encouraged me to get involved with global entertainment based on family values I can proudly say: Because of Kingdom Entertainment and my partner Prince Al Waleed, "You Are Not Alone". "

Kingdom Entertainment really gone? Or more smoke and mirrors??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 02, 2010, 05:49:24 AM

Welcome

Kingdom Entertainment is a Michael Jackson Super Store that started in 2005 and
has available an amazing DVD collection, with all the KING OF POP his appearences during his entire career.

Rare music videos, live performances, award ceremonies, interviews, his younger years at the Jackson 5 and many many more....

All footage has been reproduced to the best possible standard.
Please note that some footage is not up to dvd standards but due its rareness it has been included for the fans.

Our main focus is to be better than the best when it comes to quality and service.
We are continually adding new products and services on the site and
we are constantly looking for better versions all the time, to give you the
art of the King of Pop ....that is MICHAEL JACKSON!

We hope you will enjoy your visit!

Receive a FREE Christmas gift!!

All orders from € 14,00 and more will receive an unigue and rare
DVD "Neverand Ranch Christmas Party 2004"

Nowhere else available only at Kingdom Entertainment

Copyright 2005 Kingdom Entertainment | All Rights Reserved.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Sarahli

December 02, 2010, 06:17:42 AM
Kingdom Entertainment... that name fits well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

December 02, 2010, 06:32:38 AM
The partnership could be good or could be bad? Let the research commence!

Thanks, TSE, for your insightful posting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

Serenitys_Dream

December 02, 2010, 08:21:23 AM
TS linked to a post I made about Prince Alwaleed in on of the updates.
Quote from: "TS"
Silencing the Critics, And $999 REwarD???   You bET

Does MJ Have Any Informers?

Elvis/Jesse had Dr. Hinton as an informer, and he helped to write the book {see Update #6, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}. And Elvis/Jesse still has Linda as an informer {http://lindahoodsigmontruth.com/index.php}. So would MJ have no informers? And if that doesn’t make sense, then who are the reliable MJ informers—if not TMZ and/or TS? {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}
Quote from: "Serenity_dreams"
Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:11 am
TMZ.com is a celebrity news web site which debuted on November 8, 2005. It was a collaboration between America Online (AOL) and Telepictures Productions, a division of Warner Bros., until Time Warner divested AOL in 2009. The site is now under the sole control of Warner Bros.

Time Warner (formerly AOL Time Warner) is the world's second largest entertainment conglomerate in terms of revenue (behind Disney and ahead of News Corporation and Viacom), as well as the world's largest media conglomerate, headquartered in the Time Warner Center in New York City. Formerly two separate companies, Warner Communications, Inc. and Time Inc.

Warner Communications was established in 1971 when Kinney National Company spun off its non-entertainment assets, due to a financial scandal over its parking operations and changed its name.
It was the parent company for Warner Bros. Pictures and Warner Music Group during the 1970s and 1980s. It also owned DC Comics and Mad. Warner made (and later lost) considerable profits with Atari, which it owned from 1976 to 1984.

Warner Bros. Entertainment, Inc., also known as Warner Bros. Pictures or simply Warner Bros.is an American producer of film and television entertainment.
One of the major film studios, it is a subsidiary of Time Warner, with its headquarters in Burbank, California and New York City. Warner Bros. has several subsidiary companies, including Warner Bros. Studios, Warner Bros. Pictures, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, Warner Bros. Television, Warner Bros. Animation, Warner Home Video, New Line Cinema, TheWB.com, and DC Comics. Warner owns half of The CW Television Network.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

This establishes that Time-Warner (AOL, Warner Bros. etc) is the parent company of TMZ.

Saudi Prince To Double Stake in AOL
By Lori Enos NewsFactor Network November 3, 2000
Billionaire Prince Alwaleed bin Talal said Thursday that he intends to double his investment in America Online (NYSE: AOL), bringing his stake to a whopping $2.05 billion (US$).
The prince decided to invest more heavily in AOL because he reportedly believes the company is the "anchor of the industry" and will flourish even though other high-tech companies are "collapsing and going under left and right."
"America Online is the No. 1 Internet company in the world and has a solid foundation and is making profit," the prince said in published reports. "When the dust settles on the dot-com industry, America Online will be around."

Michael Jackson forms entertainment venture with Saudi Arabian prince
Jet, April 8, 1996
The king of pop, Michael Jackson, recently launched a joint venture with Saudi Arabia's Prince al-Waleed bin Talal bin Abdulaziz al-Saud to promote entertainment based on "family values."
Kingdom Entertainment, the name of the new venture, will develop a variety of entertainment projects such as movies, books, hotels, recordings, licensing, merchandising and theme parks.
"Michael Jackson and I shared the same interests and the same essential values," the Prince said about Jackson, whom he met 18 months ago in Paris and says also shares his "need to preserve family values."
The megastar, who designed the project's logo of a jeweled Excaliburstyle sword in a rock, said he wanted to be "actively involved in all facets of the global multimedia explosion."
Kingdom Entertainment's first project will be to sponsor Jackson's HIStory world tour.

[youtube:3h7zlf4a]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LxRAweU7Fs[/youtube:3h7zlf4a]

Kingdom Entertainment
The Kingdom Entertainment Group is a leading event production company providing its services for corporate and non profit events, award and fashion shows, touring presentations and network TV specials.

One of the major shareholders (owners?) in Time-Warner (AOL, Warner bros. etc) is a good friend and business associate of Michael Jackson. Maybe this is the influence on TMZ.
Kingdom Entertainment
Website: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

CLIENTS
Some of the clients we have worked with:
• GQ Magazine
• Vogue Magazine
• James Beard Foundation
• Paine Webber
• PepsiCo
VH1 (VH1 had the MJ death reenactment)
• Kia
• Ermenegildo Zegna
• Joseph E. Seagram & Sons
• Grey Goose Vodka
• Audi
• Chevrolet
• Motorola
• P&G
• The Smithsonian
Time Warner
• RJR Nabisco
Santana/Milagro Foundation (Carlos Santana "Michael Jackson is a Archangel Michael")
• Porsche
• Tommy Hilfiger
• Rock & Republic
• Nomura Securities International
• The Platinum Guild
• Di Modolo
• AmFar
• Major League Baseball
• Conde Nast Publications
• Kohl's
• Guess Jeans
• Prada
• Elton John AIDS Foundation
• The Gross Brothers Foundation
• Sundance Channel
• Victoria's Secret
• Bermuda Dept of Tourism
• The Limited
• Kerwin Communications Su

TALENT
Kingdom Entertainment has booked and
produced some of the industry's top talent
utilizing our relationships with talent managers
and agents built over the last 25 years.

Black Eyed Peas
Beyonce
Justin Timberlake
Rihanna
Maroon 5
Carrie Underwood
Jennifer Hudson
Mary J. Blige
Aerosmith
Nelly Furtado
Taking Back Sunday
Panic! At The Disco
Elton John
Bon Jovi
Sting
The Eagles
Stevie Wonder
Bob Dylan
Rod Stewart
David Bowie
Crosby, Stills, & Nash
The B-52's
Phil Collins
Tony Bennett (Green Man was peeking over his shoulder in the WATW video)
Angela Lansbury
Harry Smith
Goo Goo Dolls
Michelle Branch
Sugar Ray
James Brown
Third Eye Blind
Sally Field
Gwenyth Paltrow
Sarah Jessica Parker
The Killers
Faith Hill
Catherine Zeta Jones
Elizabeth Taylor
Patti LaBelle
Liza Minelli
Roberta Flack
Karen Akers
Donna Summer
Dionne Warwick
Marilyn McCoo
Destiny’s Child
The Corrs
Smashmouth
Gym Class Heroes
Lindsey Buckingham
Martina McBride
Debbie Harry
D
Aretha Franklin
Gavin DeGraw
Howie Day
Usher
Natalie Cole
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

December 02, 2010, 08:33:37 AM
The Kingdom entertainment connection has been in the pot since long by now, but I feel kind of stuck. Where or how to move towards what, it´s till bugging me.

@TSE, I sent you a pm. Did you get the chance to read it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Sarahli

December 02, 2010, 10:22:07 AM
Quote from: "michaelsupporter"
The partnership could be good or could be bad? Let the research commence!

Thanks, TSE, for your insightful posting.

I think that it's for the good it shows that Michael has many assets he can use for the hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

December 02, 2010, 10:56:11 AM
Hmmm! What a find! One of the things I didn't know about Prince Alwaleed is that he's partners with Rupert Murdoch...hmm :o  :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (B. Howard Fans)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (Martin Page Fans)

December 02, 2010, 10:59:51 AM
This has come up a few times to a dead-end for some reason but I have long-held that the Prince is friend.  Yet, I can't say for sure.  For all we know, those connections placed MJ in danger but I have started with the hypothesis that he was protected by the Prince and continues to be so... They placed K.E. undercover to protect it...  I have no way of knowing for sure but it's a road to go down for sure.

This is what I posted in a thread and there are others - we've discussed it a few times.
I would love for more connections to be made with this but I think this is where things are the most protected (as it should be) and maybe impossible to uncover.

Re: The story behind the story.... The mega Imperium
by SoldierofLOVE » Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:36 pm

sternshen, you are bringing up important questions.

I've long-held the view that if Michael's life was in danger, it was due to his mega financial holdings but particularly his ever increasing connections and financial dealings with kings and princes in the Middle East. I do not think that Michael converted to Islam, but his ties with the ME seem extremely powerful as he continued on his mission for peace, justice and right order. The United States, with it's very long-standing imperalism and racism, etc. etc. is not ready for the powerful alliance that Michael seemed to be forging. They weren't ever ready for a Black man to hold so much power in any case. Any of us in the US are reminded daily of the "American fear" related to Islam and Muslim power. After all, this is not the plan of the powers that be (read NWO, Illuminati, etc.) These ties would certainly be enough to put Michael's life in danger just as any revolutionary's life has been in danger...

That said, Prince Al-Waleed in Saudia Arabia seems to have a great hold on the American media. He owns much of News Group and Time Warner (and this includes TMZ.) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It's curious that Kingdom Entertainment and the huge announcement in Paris launching a mega entertainment industry between Prince Al-Waleed and Michael Jackson sort of toppled after a short while with little more than a quick blurb anywhere on the net as to what happened. I mean it was a huge announcement introduced by a most controversial and very powerful man, Khalid Al-Mansour. Al-Mansour is a very interesting man -- a black nationalist and Muslim from the U.S. becomes primary adviser to Al-Waleed and they all get hooked up with MJ. I doubt that their relationship ended. That's all I'm going to say about that. It's a hunch. I have no inside knowledge whatsoever. I've merely studied U.S. politics and current events.

(for those of you interested in studying this further, look up Al-Mansour and Barack Obama...)

And, a new website has just popped up for Kingdom Entertainment: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I'm heartened by what KE did produce while with MJ and the type of work is revealing: Ghosts, the History album and a couple of other things. I continue to feel there's a big truth here that we aren't meant to get too close to. Michael's year-long stay in Bahrain wasn't just to "hide-out" I believe. "It's not a comeback, it's a take-over" You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... peech.html

Here's a blog about Al-Waleed. I don't know much about this blog, but the info I post is interesting:http://michaelsguardian.blogspot.com/2010/07/michael-jackson-and-prince-al-waleed.html
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 02, 2010, 11:03:51 AM
There are also several links to this topic found here:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

December 02, 2010, 02:03:43 PM
HRH Prince Al-Waleed is a very impressive person, being one of the most influencial, successful  and rich personalities of these days.
For more:
The World's Billionaires
#19 Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Alsaud
03.10.10, 06:00 PM EST
Net worth of globe-trotting investor and nephew of the Saudi king is up $6.1 billion in the past year.

Previous: S. Robson Walton   Next: David Thomson & family
Net Worth:   $19.4 bil
Fortune:   Self Made
Source:   investments
Country Of Citizenship:   Saudi Arabia
Residence:   Riyadh
Education:   Menlo C, Bachelor of Arts / Science; Syracuse U, Master of Science
Marital Status:   Married, 2 children
See LATEST news, photos, video of Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Alsaud
Net worth of globe-trotting investor and nephew of the Saudi king is up $6.1 billion in the past year. Two-thirds of his fortune is held in his 95% stake in Saudi-listed investment vehicle, Kingdom Holding Company. In the five weeks leading up to Forbes' stock valuation date, Kingdom shares jumped 49%. Alwaleed and Kingdom Holding together own a 3.5% stake in Citigroup. As the bank's largest individual investor, he has been vocal in his support of its chief executive Vikram Pandit. Kingdom Holding also has large holdings in the Four Seasons and Fairmont hotel management chains. In late February, News Corp. purchased a 9% stake in Alwaleed's Arab media and entertainment company Rotana, valuing the company at $770 million. His palaces and real estate are worth more than $3 billion. Owns jewelry collection he values at $730 million, plus 4 airplanes, including an Airbus A380.

If I'm going to do something, I do it spectacularly or I don't do it at all.
Al-Waleed bin Talal

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

CC

December 02, 2010, 02:13:12 PM
OMG!!!  :shock:  I have to read again!!! (english is not my language and I don´t understand all at first look)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

Grace

December 02, 2010, 04:09:15 PM

Interesting that this MJ superstore is entertaining with MJ's "Do you know where your children are"... (who owns the rights?...)
Interesting that this MJ superstore is hosting a header banner that features graphics from Michael's new album artwork... (who owns the rights?...)
Interesting that this site carries a link button to an Aserbaijan MJ fan MJBAKU.TK site which has been registered via dot.tk. Dot.tk is a free registration entity of the governement of Tokelau, a South Pacific island. Hmm.

"MJ Baku" - Baku is the capital of Aserbaijan and ranks about the 10 most interesting urban nightlife cities. Baku is headquarter of SOCAR company, one of the largest oil companies on the globe.
More:

Saudi Arabian Kingdom Hotels International’s Branch to be Opened in Azerbaijan
19.03.2008 13:42
Azerbaijan, Baku, 19 March /TrendCapital corr U. Ismayilova/ The Government of Saudi Arabia intends to join Azerbaijani hotel business, and has an intention to open a hotel of the hotel network Kingdom Hotels International in Baku, the Prince of Saudi Arabia Al-Waleed bin Talal said at the meeting with Azerbaijani Prime Minister Artur Rasizade in Baku on 18 March, official press reported.

“ Azerbaijan’s economics is rapidly developing and a proof for that is the construction boom in Baku,” the Prince said.

On March 7, the Arab News quoted Prince Al-Waleed as saying he plans to launch an English-language channel for a Western audience. As such, guests will include Muslim Americans - whom the channel aims to influence - such as Salah Sultan, who appeared May 17.
Mr. Sultan has been called one of America's most noted Muslim scholars. He is a signatory to the Council on American-Islamic Relations' fatwa against terrorism and is active in many American-Muslim organizations. In his appearance, Mr. Sultan praised a Yemeni sheik, Abd al-Majid Al-Zindani, whom the American government has categorized as a specially designated global terrorist for his loyalty to Osama bin Laden and his support of Al Qaeda. Mr. Sultan said of the attacks of September 11, 2001: "It was planned within the U.S., in order to enable the U.S. to control and terrorize the world."
An article about Mr. Al-Waleed's dots to Lebanon:

Mr. Al-Waleed's name played a role as to the "Ground Zero" mosque debate.

He is said to fund several charities and engage in social improvements.

It seems Mr. Al-Waleed is a true global player and somehow appearing everywhere.
Colony Capital obviously had some interaction with him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal