Re: Prince Alwaleed and Kingdom Entertainment.
December 03, 2010, 07:49:51 AM
Quote from: "SoldierofLOVE"
This has come up a few times to a dead-end for some reason but I have long-held that the Prince is friend.  Yet, I can't say for sure.  For all we know, those connections placed MJ in danger but I have started with the hypothesis that he was protected by the Prince and continues to be so... They placed K.E. undercover to protect it...  I have no way of knowing for sure but it's a road to go down for sure.

This is what I posted in a thread and there are others - we've discussed it a few times.
I would love for more connections to be made with this but I think this is where things are the most protected (as it should be) and maybe impossible to uncover.

Re: The story behind the story.... The mega Imperium
by SoldierofLOVE ยป Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:36 pm

sternshen, you are bringing up important questions.

I've long-held the view that if Michael's life was in danger, it was due to his mega financial holdings but particularly his ever increasing connections and financial dealings with kings and princes in the Middle East. I do not think that Michael converted to Islam, but his ties with the ME seem extremely powerful as he continued on his mission for peace, justice and right order. The United States, with it's very long-standing imperalism and racism, etc. etc. is not ready for the powerful alliance that Michael seemed to be forging. They weren't ever ready for a Black man to hold so much power in any case. Any of us in the US are reminded daily of the "American fear" related to Islam and Muslim power. After all, this is not the plan of the powers that be (read NWO, Illuminati, etc.) These ties would certainly be enough to put Michael's life in danger just as any revolutionary's life has been in danger...

That said, Prince Al-Waleed in Saudia Arabia seems to have a great hold on the American media. He owns much of News Group and Time Warner (and this includes TMZ.) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It's curious that Kingdom Entertainment and the huge announcement in Paris launching a mega entertainment industry between Prince Al-Waleed and Michael Jackson sort of toppled after a short while with little more than a quick blurb anywhere on the net as to what happened. I mean it was a huge announcement introduced by a most controversial and very powerful man, Khalid Al-Mansour. Al-Mansour is a very interesting man -- a black nationalist and Muslim from the U.S. becomes primary adviser to Al-Waleed and they all get hooked up with MJ. I doubt that their relationship ended. That's all I'm going to say about that. It's a hunch. I have no inside knowledge whatsoever. I've merely studied U.S. politics and current events.

(for those of you interested in studying this further, look up Al-Mansour and Barack Obama...)

And, a new website has just popped up for Kingdom Entertainment: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I'm heartened by what KE did produce while with MJ and the type of work is revealing: Ghosts, the History album and a couple of other things. I continue to feel there's a big truth here that we aren't meant to get too close to. Michael's year-long stay in Bahrain wasn't just to "hide-out" I believe. "It's not a comeback, it's a take-over" You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... peech.html

Here's a blog about Al-Waleed. I don't know much about this blog, but the info I post is interesting:http://michaelsguardian.blogspot.com/2010/07/michael-jackson-and-prince-al-waleed.html
totally agree with you...he is into everything...that's why I believe I am seeing his mark everywhere!!  Pure Genius!!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions