son

Re: Breaking News about Breaking News
November 08, 2010, 09:40:02 AM
Quote from: "marte"
Maybe this is the real Michael's voice  :roll:
Actually maybe you're right. Michael could be singing "differently" to confuse the public.  ;)  ;)  ;)  :|  :|  :?:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Re: Breaking news
November 08, 2010, 09:40:13 AM

I don't have sound now here at work, so I am not able to compare, but could Breaking News (main vocals) be sung by Kipp Lennon?

[youtube:1c4ronml]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9MQLg_tGY8[/youtube:1c4ronml]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 08, 2010, 09:46:08 AM
How do yall know that it isn't his voice. We haven't had really new material in 9 years. His voice would be different. Think if Invincible came out right after Thriller. His voice has changed through the years. JUst my 2 cents on it. Im liking the song, but maybe i am wrong. This is a process that we don't fully understand but it is really starting to rock and roll!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 08, 2010, 09:52:18 AM
Quote from: "marte"
I need to say you something.

Watch this video. Who would say that the voice of the mayor belongs to Michael? Listen carefully! And 'he who speaks? I say yes. Michael is a great actor. This is his big game ...

[youtube:1uu3rsxz]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhZxqy1ToWk[/youtube:1uu3rsxz]

I had always thought that some studio technique was used in post-production to lower his voice in the Ghosts video, till people came forward saying he did speak with a lower register when not in public.  He is a great actor but when he is the mayor in the video and he spits out the word "freak" with such venom I know at least part of that was his own very real anger at how many times that word had been used to describe him.

As for Kipp Lennon, another Simpsons connection!  I know it's been wondered about if they are aware of what's going on.  And he did sound enough like Michael for the purpose of the show but not enough to fool the real fans.  My head's spinning!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

paula-c

November 08, 2010, 09:53:42 AM
I don't have sound now here at work, so I am not able to compare, but could Breaking News (main vocals) be sung by Kipp Lennon?

.... I do not think, the voice sounds like, you could say more children, I think ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mjkate

November 08, 2010, 10:06:11 AM
to me it isn't just a pitch issue. It's the way he says his name. In the Dianne Sawyer interview with LMP and a few other places he says his name and I listened to them and it sounds nothing like the way he says it in the song. If I listen really hard I can hear how it's possible that it's him but he would have gone pretty far out of his way to sound different than he usually does both in pitch and style. Maybe it's because when he was recording it, his heart really wasn't in it and he was just messing around. He didn't write the songs or so they say so maybe it was a time n his life where he was just sitting around with the Cascios and kind of nonchanlantly laid down the tracks. We know he has many voices/impressions etc. so he could likely sound any way he wanted. No one knows what his intent was for these songs. Maybe he is playing two roles in the song - one that is speaking ABOUT him (and made his voice different for that part) and one that IS him (and that is the part that resonates more with us) ???? It strikes me as odd though that the Cascios wrote these songs and then had Bobby Ewing sing/record them. Was Bobby Ewing a big fan? ...and the part where he sang about "why is it so strange that I fall in love" that is first person that Bobby would be singing in? It would have been really weird for the song to ever have been released with Bobby Ewing singing it. IMO
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

November 08, 2010, 10:08:25 AM
Quote from: "OneLove"
Tj tweeted:

Sounds like Jason Malachi to me too. The vibrato is a dead give away that it's not my uncle. Fans, I am so sorry you were put through this.

If you heard the acapella you would be even more disgusted. Sampled breaths after sampled breaths mixed in with fake vocals to try to fool u

@tjjackson
I'm sorry, dude, but that Jason Malachi sounds nothing like your uncle. You can say at least it was a fraud but not to give such examples. The dude has nothing in his voice that ever resembles Michael's.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 08, 2010, 10:17:59 AM
Quote from: "_Anna_"
Quote from: "OneLove"
Tj tweeted:

Sounds like Jason Malachi to me too. The vibrato is a dead give away that it's not my uncle. Fans, I am so sorry you were put through this.

If you heard the acapella you would be even more disgusted. Sampled breaths after sampled breaths mixed in with fake vocals to try to fool u

@tjjackson
I'm sorry, dude, but that Jason Malachi sounds nothing like your uncle. You can say at least it was a fraud but not to give such examples. The dude has nothing in his voice that ever resembles Michael's.

this explain the fact that they are trying too foul us.. tj says just what we want to hear. I still believe its mj's voice!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

November 08, 2010, 10:20:43 AM
I hear MJ's voice but with someone else in there - does anyone really know who this J. Malachi is really?  Why would they need to use him if MJ had unfinished songs already in the can?  I can only assume that MJ's vocals were incomplete and needed to be enhanced.  The vocals do sound like those of Jason Malachi - who in turn sounds like MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

Quote from: "*Mo*"

Funny how TMZ keeps using the version of the cover with Prince's symbol on it  :lol:

@ *Mo* - do you think the voice on "Breaking News" is Michael Jackson?  LLTK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Elsa

November 08, 2010, 10:54:13 AM
Quote from: "paula-c"
I have heard the song and I think it is Michael, perhaps made in this way to create this Confucianism, Confucianism Oprah's interview with Katherine, after Jackie Jackson also with Oprah, some family member declared by twitter that are not according to the interview of Katherine, now also on twitter that this song is not heard the voice of Michael, but other songs if the voice .. remember November 5, since then we've had are disputes in the movie Vendetta Guy attacks the media and appears on television as "breaking news" says it took our right to speak and "manipulate" that's what you're doing, this album will bring a lot of controversy, I do not think that Sony throw an album of Michael Jackson in a voice that is not to the that they would be risking a huge lawsuit on behalf of the family. If the idea was to create all this mess it is achieving. 8-)

Now there's that dented beetle!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 08, 2010, 11:03:32 AM
In my opinion, the lead singer of this song is definately Michael Jackson without a doubt and he is also doing some backing parts, but I think there are also several other backing singers and maybe two other "understudy, or doubling lead singers" for pre-chorus/chorus sections.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=85]Lift Your Head Up High and Scream Out To The World
I Know I Am Someone and Let The Truth Unfurl
No One Can Hurt You Now because You Know What\'s True
Yes, I Believe In Me, So You Believe In You[/size]

Tarja

November 08, 2010, 11:08:17 AM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Quote from: "Gema"
Quote from: "_Anna_"
I keep my fisrt opinion since the very minute I listened to it.
I say it's Michael but did on purpose + manipulation of the sound.

I think the same.

I'm glad to see someone who thinks like I do. I also believe it's Michael. And I'm not sure where some are thinking Teddy Riley's comments were bad...I thought his comments fit right in line with us needing to look at the bigger picture. This is no different than any other time in Michael's life where people forget to take a step back and look at the bigger picture of what Michael's trying to do and say but rather we go down these rabbit holes time and time again. At this point I'm not sure who's worse...the beLIEvers or non-beLIEvers.

I am with this too. I am  on "it's Michael" but the voice bares  a lot of effects and the backing vocals are loud enough as to give you even more confussion- to not hear his voice well. I support the fact that his voice might be on purpose
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

MashMike

November 08, 2010, 11:30:01 AM
Amazing song, it's definitely a clue to me, he complains about the media, about those who want a piece of him, hound him for his money and fame , i absolutely  loved the song. It's Michael's voice but i  hear another person's voice as well. Don't forget that Michael had the amazing talent and ability to change his voice as he wanted.His voice here is similar to the one in "Whatever Happens".The lyrics make me think that persumably now he is with his secret love, with the woman he has been loving for many years but could not reveal her because of the media.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

luchy

November 08, 2010, 11:32:49 AM
Quote from: "Elsa"
Quote from: "paula-c"
I have heard the song and I think it is Michael, perhaps made in this way to create this Confucianism, Confucianism Oprah's interview with Katherine, after Jackie Jackson also with Oprah, some family member declared by twitter that are not according to the interview of Katherine, now also on twitter that this song is not heard the voice of Michael, but other songs if the voice .. remember November 5, since then we've had are disputes in the movie Vendetta Guy attacks the media and appears on television as "breaking news" says it took our right to speak and "manipulate" that's what you're doing, this album will bring a lot of controversy, I do not think that Sony throw an album of Michael Jackson in a voice that is not to the that they would be risking a huge lawsuit on behalf of the family. If the idea was to create all this mess it is achieving. 8-)

Now there's that dented beetle!!

was exactly reversed when I heard this song using audacity program
"remenber november 5"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Jackson
No matter how small we may be, nothing is too big for us, when we are connected with the light.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal