Re: Breaking news
November 08, 2010, 01:42:47 PM
I was thinking... what has Janet said about all this? I don't think she's said anything either way. I'm curious to hear her response
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I can\'t be still, you thrill me.
Baby, be mine.

Tarja

November 08, 2010, 01:46:52 PM
Quote from: "Lonelynation"
I was thinking... what has Janet said about all this? I don't think she's said anything either way. I'm curious to hear her response

I wait for Randy  at any minute to say something to break any trace of hope. As we'd still need this, as if it's not enough
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

MissG

November 08, 2010, 01:52:19 PM
Quote from: "Andrea"
Romans 11:8
as it is written:

“God gave them a spirit of stupor,
   eyes that could not see
   and ears that could not hear,
   to this very day.”

Uhhh...
Stupor
State of the  person who is partially unconscious due to decreased activity of the mental and physical functions and responsiveness to stimuli.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaméeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

Wake up peopleeeeeee
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Andrea

November 08, 2010, 02:04:22 PM
Quote from: "Gema"
Quote from: "Andrea"
Romans 11:8
as it is written:

“God gave them a spirit of stupor,
   eyes that could not see
   and ears that could not hear,
   to this very day.”

Uhhh...
Stupor
State of the  person who is partially unconscious due to decreased activity of the mental and physical functions and responsiveness to stimuli.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaméeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

Wake up peopleeeeeee

I agree!  Wake the F up everybody.

I also think this quote could mean that it's Michael singing but we won't let ourselves hear it because some are convinced there's a double on it as well, we can't just let ourselves believe it's Michael.

Another interesting Bible quote:

John 11:8
“But Rabbi,” they said, “a short while ago the Jews there tried to stone you, and yet you are going back?”
The response which is John 11:9
 Jesus answered, “Are there not twelve hours of daylight? Anyone who walks in the daytime will not stumble, for they see by this world’s light."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 08, 2010, 02:05:46 PM
Interesting article I came across about "Breaking News"

Many music critics are questioning the need for the new album as the tracks are unlikely to come close to the artist's classic hits.
"If the material was that good why wasn't it on the album in the first place?" NME's Paul Stokes told Sky News.
"There's nothing that is going to challenge some of his classics otherwise it would have been on there to start with."
Stokes thinks Breaking News is an "odd" track to be released as "he comes across as very vulnerable".
He added: "It doesn't sound a terribly confident track, musically, and the lyrics as well, it's all obsessed with his identity and how he's treated and perceived."
But admitted there is a "phenomenal demand" for Jackson material following his death in June 2009.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I can\'t be still, you thrill me.
Baby, be mine.

Sarahli

November 08, 2010, 02:07:11 PM
This is really an experiment.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Re: Breaking News about Breaking News
November 08, 2010, 02:08:40 PM
Quote from: "_Anna_"
Quote from: "OneLove"
Tj tweeted:

Sounds like Jason Malachi to me too. The vibrato is a dead give away that it's not my uncle. Fans, I am so sorry you were put through this.

If you heard the acapella you would be even more disgusted. Sampled breaths after sampled breaths mixed in with fake vocals to try to fool u

@tjjackson
I'm sorry, dude, but that Jason Malachi sounds nothing like your uncle. You can say at least it was a fraud but not to give such examples. The dude has nothing in his voice that ever resembles Michael's.

Did you listen to this?

[youtube:28ah5jyt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-uOMgVyXOU[/youtube:28ah5jyt]

I agree that Jason Malachi sounds nothing like Michael, but he DOES sound like the main vocals in "Breaking News"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

_Anna_

November 08, 2010, 02:12:52 PM
Yes, I listened, and I still say he sounds nothing like Michael. Nor like Breaking news either. Because I still hold on the idea it's him in the song and probably did on purpose.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

November 08, 2010, 02:16:51 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"

Okay, so I finally got the chance to really listen to it and here are my thoughts: It's him and it's not him...you follow?  :lol:

I clearly hear 2 different voices. The one of which they turned the volume down is Mike IMO, the one we hear clearly is a voice double. Sometimes we only hear Mike, sometimes only the voice double and sometimes we hear them both. When I listen to it with my high quality earphones, it's not that obvious, but when I use my crappy cheap-ass Chinese ones that don't have any bass in it, it's more clear. So I think both Harvey and the family are right, there are two singing. So I voted both yes and no on the TMZ poll.

Makes me think of "Always nice to sing with my brother".

I thought the same! like with janet Make Me or nothing... i think smetime is him... maybe the part when the singer say MIchael Jackson IS NOT HIM, because i think he didn´t want to sing his name...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

_Anna_

November 08, 2010, 03:10:18 PM
Someone asks Teddy Riley on twitter:

@TeddyRiley1 hi tedy am Gamal from Egypt & i bleave thats MJ song God be with u always . is Michael stil alive ? plz answer me

and his answer
   @Jimmyzidan SILLY NO DUDE...I WISH WAS SO HE COULD SHOW YOU ALL WHO'S THE GREATEST

It seems today it's the worst day so far for me
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

November 08, 2010, 03:15:37 PM
Quote from: "_Anna_"
Someone asks Teddy Riley on twitter:

@TeddyRiley1 hi tedy am Gamal from Egypt & i bleave thats MJ song God be with u always . is Michael stil alive ? plz answer me

and his answer
   @Jimmyzidan SILLY NO DUDE...I WISH WAS SO HE COULD SHOW YOU ALL WHO'S THE GREATEST

It seems today it's the worst day so far for me

don´t be sad! not all the people are on the know about the hoax and even if they know that mj is alive they can´t say that on twitter!!!! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

Grace

November 08, 2010, 03:25:15 PM
You know guys, after all this whoopla the last days, I just wonder why MJJ brand is so much under "sizzeling fire and the audience is going wild".
I am kind of tired of the speculations and consider thinking that for some reason the MJJ we knew is not only dead but slowly being disassembled.
Is that terrible? No. It is part of getting to know the man we never knew.
Michael can still not take over because everybody still sees gold pants or dangerous / bad hero in him. One cannot be born again in the same shoes. They just don't fit anymore.
We still seem to want the same music, the same man, the same feeling back.
It's human nature. But it's not helpful.
When your dearest love dream broke up - it was never again the same and would never be if tried a second time.

Just letting my imagination run free:
what if MJJ was an industry brand scam all along those years just to make bucks for everyone with falsifying the truth, the man, the voice, the look, the very person and what if Michael was just tired of all those lies? What if the body doubles were not his choice but of others running the business for him? What if the real voice of Michael is really recorded on that publication (mixed with the known voice)? What if it's just us who might not want to accept this? What if this song and all the strange surroundings during the last days is just a teaser for reality? What if the family is right in the sense that it is not MJJ but MJ on the CD?
Michael wants to be loved like everybody does. If we would turn our back on him just because we don't want the truth to be true - how we might have been lied at - how that would kill him?

P.S. just to note how fast Sony is in making "Breaking News" on Youtube unaccessible. Never have seen that speed. Just to note.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

November 08, 2010, 03:37:25 PM
Quote from: "chloead505"
What I don't get:
If the family is soooo hating the new song (not being MJ), why teh heck are we being told that Sony is going to release the album with cooperation with the Estate? Makes no sense to me.

The Estate is the business aspect of everything Michael Jackson. You cant sell a shirt with his face logo or name without being royally sued if you dont have permission from the Estate. Same goes for Music.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Your love is magical"

~Souza~

November 08, 2010, 04:19:50 PM
Quote from: "Grace"
You know guys, after all this whoopla the last days, I just wonder why MJJ brand is so much under "sizzeling fire and the audience is going wild".
I am kind of tired of the speculations and consider thinking that for some reason the MJJ we knew is not only dead but slowly being disassembled.
Is that terrible? No. It is part of getting to know the man we never knew.
Michael can still not take over because everybody still sees gold pants or dangerous / bad hero in him. One cannot be born again in the same shoes. They just don't fit anymore.
We still seem to want the same music, the same man, the same feeling back.
It's human nature. But it's not helpful.
When your dearest love dream broke up - it was never again the same and would never be if tried a second time.

Just letting my imagination run free:
what if MJJ was an industry brand scam all along those years just to make bucks for everyone with falsifying the truth, the man, the voice, the look, the very person and what if Michael was just tired of all those lies? What if the body doubles were not his choice but of others running the business for him? What if the real voice of Michael is really recorded on that publication (mixed with the known voice)? What if it's just us who might not want to accept this? What if this song and all the strange surroundings during the last days is just a teaser for reality? What if the family is right in the sense that it is not MJJ but MJ on the CD?
Michael wants to be loved like everybody does. If we would turn our back on him just because we don't want the truth to be true - how we might have been lied at - how that would kill him?

P.S. just to note how fast Sony is in making "Breaking News" on Youtube unaccessible. Never have seen that speed. Just to note.

I hear you, good luck...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 08, 2010, 05:32:58 PM
Grace - I think you are onto something. The truth can be presented and appears easily...that's not the problem. It's whether we chose to believe the truth or not...that requires a great deal more thought than battling and denying everything that is presented. But it requires peaceful meditation and an open mind. I wonder if we are allowing ourselves that time. I had a very wise teacher tell me once that "The problem is the solution."

It has been discussed here before, but there's a reason that the only photos we have seen of Michael in the memorial, etc are circa Bad, the Liberian Girl, etc. Something to think about.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions