I came onto the forum because it said I had a personal message and not using it long I went to the forum and then realized it was a PM.  That's why you saw me here.  Please do not misconstrue my words or twist them.  I did not say that I thought there was any conspiracy with regard to the guy in the red shirt, I merely suggested that he's the best impersonator I've ever seen in my life, so much so that I actually felt quite sick that's all.  Ok I gotta go.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loyalfan

ENOUGH SAID X
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

trublu

I am finding this rather strange!

I mean , so she's 'proven' who she is, she was at the after party, standing next to the dude who we all thought looked like Michael Jackson and she thought it could be him?? It can't be that other guy in the red shirt then who looks nothing like Michael..even my mother who couldn't care less about MJ could tell you it's not him...

The plot thickens..

By the way, what is her youtube account?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Susan benante
 None of them stuck out to me, apart from the guy in the red shirt. I have said and I quote again, as I seem to have been quoted in various other sources, that my stomach was churning over and over when I was next to him....
the Jackson impersonators including the guy you are talking about were taking photo shoots. Did I wonder? Well of course I did and then at the same time I felt incredibly guilty at being handed such a huge opportunity to think maybe it WAS him.
I don't know how I twisted your words.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "loyalfan"
well we will get there anyways.... ...xxxx
Of course we will LF some of us believe no matter what and do put effort into validating things

I was only gone 24hrs...lol.
Wish I could say I was impressed but I'm not.
I think it would be better if I hold my tongue and put my time into the investigation for Michael's sake instead but then...I wouldn't be being myself...and as life has taught me that is something you should always be.
People swap and change sides on here with a blow of the wind.When presented with ONE piece of information they swing one way....as soon as another comes along...they blow the other.
Yes,we were looking for confirmation but I am not about to believe a story that I see holes in and until I/we find another atendee to validate I stick to my initial thoughts on the subject.
If you want reasons I will happily supply them to you.

Regarding this
She must be a believer
No.

I have nothing against you Susan.Really.There is no malice or nasty tone intented to what I say. At all.I am not a mean or rude person but I am honest,real and value my ability to have an opinion and freedom of speech.
You are a person on earth,as am I and we are linked by this thread..that is it.I am not investigating you.I had to google you to find a way to contact you,I'm sure that is quite normal in 2010 as most people use facebook before email.

No one on here called you a lunatic,just need to clear that up.
No one said you were not entitled to have a good time at a party.It's a party...we're stoked you had a ball.
You were not dispurged, they were personal opinions based on your actions you made public property when you uploaded the video on to youtube/put your fbgroup up which I'm sure has also been deleted by now.

So,now i've said that.... back to the ...oh wait...it's gone.
You're all thanking someone for coming on here and answering...nothing much at all,sharing her experience with the forum... when you should be annoyed as f*&@ that now the only video of the event this forum was using to get evidence and clues from had been removed...yeah...really helpful that (Y)
To believe uploading the only video evidence of that party would not lead to thousands of questions and messages from people on both sides and all around the world is beyond my comprehension.I get questions about it and it's not even my video...

You may not like the tone of this thread but tbh I don't like that you have joined and come on here giving out like the entire thread has been named after you and we're all talking about you,giving you a hard time,slagging you off and using you as a topic of conversation.
I also don't like that you are using that as part of the reason you removed your footage.
The members of this forum have partly been responsible for your video becoming famous, and being seen globally by thousands of people who I'm sure were very grateful to you for it.
Do you think if there had of been another version from someone else for them to compare and analyse you would of ended up here?Your video was important not just for MJ fans,believers,non believers but for Jermaine fans..which you know because you have said it here yourself.So I really do question your true reasons for removing it.
I find it strange that you were informed of this particular forum when I know 100% for a FACT your video and so on are also on the other main hoax forum,it is in blogs,other websites and so...why only join this forum?Did you join the other one and tell them who you are and why the video has gone?I think your 'informer' needs to do better research.

You have come on,told your story,and created an opportunity for all attention to be solely directed at you by doing so...when you come across like thats the last thing in the world you want??
This entire thread has become about you...when that is what you came on to stop.
We have all seen your video,why remove it?If you are having issues with other entertainment people and media outlets I suggest you speak to them about crediting you and paying you if they intend to post it out further.I agree that is out of order since it is your personal footage.

I am not going to comment on anything you have said about your experience,as I said above,I see holes in it.That is my own personal decision and has nothing to do with you as a person or me being difficult towards you.
It is unfortunate this all came about this way,but that's obviously how fate decided to deal with it.

If you have left,you probably won't read this,if you do I hope you take what I have said as my honest and professional opinion and NOT as dragging your name through anything.
Goodbye and Yes,you are extremley lucky to have escaped your accident.Good luck with any recovery you have left, if any.

I am leaving this here.

Now..I don't know about ahyone else here,but I am going back to work on this and back to being awesome  

L.O.V.E
Sin xo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "susanbenante"
I came onto the forum because it said I had a personal message and not using it long I went to the forum and then realized it was a PM.  That's why you saw me here.  Please do not misconstrue my words or twist them.  I did not say that I thought there was any conspiracy with regard to the guy in the red shirt, I merely suggested that he's the best impersonator I've ever seen in my life, so much so that I actually felt quite sick that's all.  Ok I gotta go.

Ok...wait a minute...You had what? You got a PM before you even introduced yourself to anyone here? Sounds more like you've had an account on this forum for some time already..."it said I had a PM and that's why I came here". Does that mean you got a notification on your cellphone that you have a msg on a forum you have never visited before??

Did I miss something... :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Thank you Sinder, proclaimed Thread Official Voice of Reason.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

loyalfan

shall we move on now people................??????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "bec"
Thank you Sinder, proclaimed Thread Official Voice of Reason.
Haha!<3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

trublu

Quote from: "chloead505"

Ok...wait a minute...You had what? You got a PM before you even introduced yourself to anyone here? Sounds more like you've had an account on this forum for some time already..."it said I had a PM and that's why I came here". Does that mean you got a notification on your cellphone that you have a msg on a forum you have never visited before??

I think it was in response to RKs statement:

I noticed Susan back here reading a few minutes ago.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "trublu"
Quote from: "chloead505"

I think it was in response to RKs statement:

I noticed Susan back here reading a few minutes ago.

Could be...thanks for reminding me, trublu  :)

But I still think there's something very odd about this whole issue...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

But I still think there's something very odd about this whole issue...

That my dear,is an understatement...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sprint911

the video has been removed
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "sprint911"
the video has been removed

Yah we know.Nice of her wasn't it...read my previous post,I have given my opinion on it.

However,and I did tell her this was up all over the net so it was pointless removing her's...this is still up.Not SB's full version...but the most important part is there.
And since it belongs to someone else,who have credited Susan at the end and Susan has herself commented on it I don't have to be sorry for linking y'all to it.. so here you go

[youtube:3fs42ok6]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwTZwParwBI&feature=related[/youtube:3fs42ok6]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

REVIVING THIS THREAD BECAUSE...

Susan,have you got over your shock of 'finding' this thread and put your video back up with pt2 or is your youtube account still 'hacked'?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions