No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

In this video several doubles see that to be able to be Michael :lol:
 Certainly one is OK Jermaine for his age.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I just have to say this as I find it rather peculiar. I realize that there are MJ impersonators here with Jermaine at his after party at Planet Hollywood. However, does anything at all look suspicious to any of you??????

This is what looks peculiar to me:  Observe the Michael wearing the red shirt under the black suit coat. Yes, the one you see first at the very beginning of the video. Yes, he is standing behind Jermaine....and continues to stay there, coincidentally being flanked by the body guards for Jermaine. Watch him closely, watch his body language. He appears nervous. Why???? Plus, he is not standing with the other impersonators. To me, this is out of place.....and not in keeping with the behavior of the other impersonators who clearly are composed and appear to enjoy the attention.

I may be wrong....but ya know, I may be right?!?!?!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

Quote from: "michaelsupporter"
I just have to say this as I find it rather peculiar. I realize that there are MJ impersonators here with Jermaine at his after party at Planet Hollywood. However, does anything at all look suspicious to any of you??????

This is what looks peculiar to me:  Observe the Michael wearing the red shirt under the black suit coat. Yes, the one you see first at the very beginning of the video. Yes, he is standing behind Jermaine....and continues to stay there, coincidentally being flanked by the body guards for Jermaine. Watch him closely, watch his body language. He appears nervous. Why???? Plus, he is not standing with the other impersonators. To me, this is out of place.....and not in keeping with the behavior of the other impersonators who clearly are composed and appear to enjoy the attention.

LOL You read my mind.  Here were my thoughts. " Look at that impersonator... his body language is very odd.  He's kind of Michaelish and very nervous and jittery.  Hey, I wonder if MJ would ever disguise himself as an impersonator... you know put his makeup on slightly different than he usually does... so people just assume he's another impersonator.  You know, it's rumored Charlie Chaplin entered himself into a Charlie Chaplin look alike contest and lost so stranger things have happened.  Should I say something.... nah! " :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I saw an interview with Dolly Parton one time where she said that she had entered a look-a-like contest on Halloween one year and just added more makeup than usual.  Needless to say, she didn't make it very far in the contest.  Didn't Elvis also enter a look-a-like contest one time?  I thought I read that he came in 3rd place.  It wouldn't surprise me at all to see Michael walk around as an impersonator.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@michaelsupporter - I totally agree with you about the guy in the red shirt.  Something is very suspicious about him.  It wouldn't surprise me if that is Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

Quote from: "lilwendy"

LOL You read my mind.  Here were my thoughts. " Look at that impersonator... his body language is very odd.  He's kind of Michaelish and very nervous and jittery.  Hey, I wonder if MJ would ever disguise himself as an impersonator... you know put his makeup on slightly different than he usually does... so people just assume he's another impersonator.  You know, it's rumored Charlie Chaplin entered himself into a Charlie Chaplin look alike contest and lost so stranger things have happened.  Should I say something.... nah! " :lol:

Can you just imagine if that "impersonator" is actually Michael?  That would be so awesome!  I watched the video before reading any of the comments and found that my eyes were drawn to him right away.  There he could be, hiding in plain view.  Throw in a couple more impersonators so as to not make it suspicious.  It looks like his jaw is wider - but anyone who has seen the Ghosts video knows that a synthetic jaw could've easily been added on and blended in so it's not noticeable.  And it could also explain why Michael's kids were there...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Andrea"
Quote from: "lilwendy"

Can you just imagine if that "impersonator" is actually Michael?  That would be so awesome!  I watched the video before reading any of the comments and found that my eyes were drawn to him right away.  There he could be, hiding in plain view.  Throw in a couple more impersonators so as to not make it suspicious.  It looks like his jaw is wider - but anyone who has seen the Ghosts video knows that a synthetic jaw could've easily been added on and blended in so it's not noticeable.  And it could also explain why Michael's kids were there...

Andrea,
I agree with you! What a nice venue to be in for his children to show up---very convenient! Plus, yes, I think Michael could very well be wearing a prosthetic chin. In fact, if you watch carefully there is a point where he makes a face that causes the chin area to wrinkle. Besides the anxiety, perhaps part of the fidgeting had to do with the prosthetic bothering him? It's just a thought, of course. But there is something about this man that intrigues me very much.

In addition, upon closer examination I see the following:
***At 53 seconds-the Michael (with the red shirt) moves to his left (our right) as the initial group pics begin.
***At 57 seconds-the body guard positioned to Michael's right (our left side of the screen) walks behind Michael (most likely communicating to him +/or the body guard to Michael's left or our right).
***At 1:04-the body guard positioned to Michael's left (our right side of the screen) casually places himself in front of Michael to obscure him-preventing any pics from capturing his image in the shot.
Again, this seems so subtle, yet effective. It is still quite peculiar to me. What do you think?

At any rate, I love you Michael. Obviously, nobody suspects you! hee hee!
Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 11:05:01 PM by michaelsupporter
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
~Mahatma Gandhi

nefari

I totally agree that guy in the red shirt with the black coat over it looks and acts like Michael most of all, even the constant lip biting. He seemed to be biting it a little too much, like he was nervous. But what if he wasn't Michael. What if Michael was one of the lesser look a like impersonators, one of the really bad ones. The one guy intrigued me that kept standing in front of Jermaine chatting with him, dressed like Smooth Criminal.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

bec

DUDE!  :!:  :?:

He looks like Mike! For realz! lol

Question: who's responsible for adding the audio track to this video?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Quote from: "bec"

Bec,
Perhaps this link will help you:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
~Mahatma Gandhi

bec

Also.

(Let's say MJ is dead for a second and this families antics are all real)

WHO takes young kids who's DAD DIED to a venue where there are people IMPERSONATING their DEAD DAD?

WHO DOES THAT!!??

Answer: no one. not even crazy sadistic people.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

bec

Bec,

Thanks michaelsupporter, but it doesn't really. Who is Susan Benante?

edit: answered my own question. She's a gifted kids teacher from the DC area who runs marathons. Obscure.
Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 11:13:57 PM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Very interesting - thank you for sharing.

I don't personally think the impersonator at the end is the same one that was standing back by the body guards. The one at the end with all of the makeup looked over the top and most of his impersonators are so much better at applying the makeup - just my opinion.

The guy standing back by the bodyguards is another matter. His mannerisms seem very nervous like he's not sure what to do and almost like he's anxious about something. Can you imagine if that was Michael? For the first time in probably their whole lives and Jermaine is the one getting the attention and not Michael? Interesting thought...

Bec - I also agree about the music and the impersonators around the children. Very odd if it's for real. The music where they sing "I want you back" and "let me live again" really stood out to me....

Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Bec,

Thanks michaelsupporter, but it doesn't really. Who is Susan Benante?

I have no idea who this Susan is----do you suspect it is one of the women in the video????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
~Mahatma Gandhi

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal