Re: Breaking news
November 08, 2010, 07:00:10 PM
It doesn't sound like Michael to me, not that good as he used to be, but it can easily be him by changing his voice. We just got Opis None with the word confusion. So we now have confusion. If it was planned like this by Michael then I think he wanted to confuse the main public, not us. Part of the hoax.
I will simply wait for Michael telling the truth - I don't think we can figure out 100% who sings in this song.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 08, 2010, 08:36:26 PM
P.S. just to note how fast Sony is in making "Breaking News" on Youtube unaccessible. Never have seen that speed. Just to note.[/quote]

it is accessible. I got it today from MJ youtube

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
November 08, 2010, 09:38:29 PM
Quote from: "whatyourheartsays"
I agree that i never heard Michael singing his own name (is there something to understand in that ? ) He would have sing "everybody want a piece of me" Could it be to make us understand that he doesn't feel like being Michael Jackson (pop icon) anymore, and that it's something he's not controling anymore ? Like he would talk about someone he is not anymore. No idea...
[youtube:3quon8hq]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q--bYf6QkBE[/youtube:3quon8hq]

I would say he told us of his intentions in this song.
TAKE my NAME....
And just let me be.
 8-)

Quote from: "lovemj4everandever"
DonteRJackson
  Your beliefs shouldn't be based on what u were told or what u heard, but rather what you have researched, studied, and prayed on♥ blessed be
 4:41 PM Jul 16th via web
DonteRJackson
  pay no mind to the 1's judging us. for they r unaware of their mastery. once they realize the truth in our mission. we will forgive them  _*_ about 6 hours ago via web

Quote from: "lovemj4everandever"
And again.....

DonteRJackson
  in the times to come ahead, only the strong in mind will survive. let that marinate. hehe

Reminds us of "let it simmer."   :mrgreen:

I voted Yes.  ;)

Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

November 08, 2010, 09:53:59 PM
Quote from: "Grace"
You know guys, after all this whoopla the last days, I just wonder why MJJ brand is so much under "sizzeling fire and the audience is going wild".
I am kind of tired of the speculations and consider thinking that for some reason the MJJ we knew is not only dead but slowly being disassembled.
Is that terrible? No. It is part of getting to know the man we never knew.
Michael can still not take over because everybody still sees gold pants or dangerous / bad hero in him. One cannot be born again in the same shoes. They just don't fit anymore.
We still seem to want the same music, the same man, the same feeling back.
It's human nature. But it's not helpful.
When your dearest love dream broke up - it was never again the same and would never be if tried a second time.

Just letting my imagination run free:
what if MJJ was an industry brand scam all along those years just to make bucks for everyone with falsifying the truth, the man, the voice, the look, the very person and what if Michael was just tired of all those lies? What if the body doubles were not his choice but of others running the business for him? What if the real voice of Michael is really recorded on that publication (mixed with the known voice)? What if it's just us who might not want to accept this? What if this song and all the strange surroundings during the last days is just a teaser for reality? What if the family is right in the sense that it is not MJJ but MJ on the CD?
Michael wants to be loved like everybody does. If we would turn our back on him just because we don't want the truth to be true - how we might have been lied at - how that would kill him?

Grace... he's had the same voice; annunciation, pronunciation, dialect, and accent since he was 7 years old. He's sat on the witness stand and beat boxed and sang lines from Dangerous on crappy audio video camera and it sounded like... Michael Jackson.

So yes lets think outside the box but yes let's also keep it real. This is purposeful and staged and Sony may not know that they are being set up.

There. I came out and said it lol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

November 08, 2010, 09:57:44 PM
Quote from: "scorpionchik"
P.S. just to note how fast Sony is in making "Breaking News" on Youtube unaccessible. Never have seen that speed. Just to note.

it is accessible. I got it today from MJ youtube

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login[/quote]

Call me crazy but I think it's one or more of his nephews singing with him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

November 08, 2010, 09:59:20 PM
Well I LOVE the album cover! It's like all the best memories of Michael added up together into one picture :) makes me happy to look at it.

As for the song. It seems to me like they purposely made the voice sound different to cause a commotion. It doesn't take a die-hard fan to notice that this voice is different. Either they used another voice or they intentionally distorted Michael's voice.

Something definitely fishy about all this...

I hate that I'm surrounded by non-believers and people who are blinded by the media! With this song being released, I'm not FREAKING OUT about it like I would if it were like "You Rock My World" or a single like that when he was "alive" or with his family on Oprah, my parents are like "Aren't you gonna watch?!" And I'm just like noooo....it makes me feel like other people are going to start thinking I'm like, not into Michael any more or something! Just because whenever something about him has to do with the media I ignore it because it always is treated as if Michael were dead, and I believe he is alive, so there's really nothing for me to handle! And then when stuff like this gets released...it's like...come on people.

Same with his new album being released. Normally I'm like bouncing off the walls, hyperventilating, tears in my eyes, screaming to get a new MJ album. But with this one it's like...yeah I'm excited and I'll get it...but I'm like not in a rush to immediately pre-order it, like I was with the This Is It dvd for example...so idk. I just dont like the way it may come off to others as if I like, don't care about him any more...they just don't understand.  :?
You guys know what I mean???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In My Heart; I Feel You Are All My Brothers...[/b]

November 08, 2010, 10:28:14 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "truthprevails"
Quote from: "~Souza~"

Okay, so I finally got the chance to really listen to it and here are my thoughts: It's him and it's not him...you follow?  :lol:

I clearly hear 2 different voices. The one of which they turned the volume down is Mike IMO, the one we hear clearly is a voice double. Sometimes we only hear Mike, sometimes only the voice double and sometimes we hear them both. When I listen to it with my high quality earphones, it's not that obvious, but when I use my crappy cheap-ass Chinese ones that don't have any bass in it, it's more clear. So I think both Harvey and the family are right, there are two singing. So I voted both yes and no on the TMZ poll.

Makes me think of "Always nice to sing with my brother".

I agree!  And it made me wonder whether Michael himself would release a song where his own voice is overwhelmed by other voices/chorus.  I remember watching a rehearsal video where Michael instructed someone to lower the volume of the chorus to make his voice clearer... And therefore "Breaking News" is a bit un-MJ-like for me.  His voice is always clear in his other songs, no?

Now if MJ were/is alive, don't you think the music released would be all him?!  They could easily say it was recorded pre-2009... Michael said he had hundreds of unreleased songs!  I like the beat/rhythm of this song and the message, but the vocals bother me.

He would if he wanted to make people think it's not him, but still be on the record himself. Like I posted earlier in the thread, if MJ is fucking Sony, he needs to be on the track himself, because those songs were sold to Sony as being unreleased MJ tracks.

I als heard something interesting on the Dutch radio today where they were discussing it. They called someone from the fanclub who said that someone from Sony said back in 2004 that they made a few tracks with fake voice-overs (I don't see why, since MJ was available back then) and that they had a problem because they couldn't remember which ones were the real deal and which ones weren't. I thought that to be a little odd.
Yes, Souza, that's the conclusion I came to earlier. That makes the most sense- and I think he wrote the lyrics, they're too hoax-ish..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefari

November 08, 2010, 10:38:01 PM
I think it's all Michael singing and singing like we have never heard him sing. Michael is so talented and can disguise his voice as well as his looks. We are only now getting a taste of what all he is capable of. If he could pull off a hoax like this then what makes people think he couldn't sound totally different. It's all about Controversy. Controversy sells just like the Elephant man's bones, just like a Prince symbol, there one minute, gone the next. ***Magic*** ***Illusion*** Amusing or Confusing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

bec

November 08, 2010, 10:40:25 PM
I'm on the fence with the lyrics because of the full name use in 3rd person. That's weird and doesn't sit right.

Plus they're not real... edgy. Like there's no passion behind them. Like the person who wrote them wasn't really feeling it. I dunno, maybe I'm off there. But they certainly are NOT how Harvey described them.

Still stuck on Harvey's "unbelievably good" statement...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

bec

November 08, 2010, 10:42:56 PM
Quote from: "nefari"
I think it's all Michael singing and singing like we have never heard him sing. Michael is so talented and can disguise his voice as well as his looks. We are only now getting a taste of what all he is capable of. If he could pull off a hoax like this then what makes people think he couldn't sound totally different. It's all about Controversy. Controversy sells just like the Elephant man's bones, just like a Prince symbol, there one minute, gone the next. ***Magic*** ***Illusion*** Amusing or Confusing.

*If* that is the case, then he is purposefully trying to disguise his voice for the purpose of this hoax. Which is possible. And actually the most likely scenario.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

MJhasSpoken

November 08, 2010, 11:07:05 PM
Lets focus on why he would do it? Well there is a lot of people who are non-believers who think its not him so maybe he is doing this to show them that just because people say the song is Michaels (such as Sony) doesn't mean it is. Which is kinda the same for his death, where the media is saying Michael is dead but his not. Which brings us back to 'don't believe everything you HEAR'.

Also Harvey saying that it is Michaels voice and how he doesn't know why the kids think its not him when they were with him all the time listening to his CDs? Who are you gonna believe Harvey or his kids?
I don't even know myself. (With such confusion don't it make you wanna scream?  :lol: )
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefari

November 08, 2010, 11:14:57 PM
I've listened to Breaking News over and over again and I hear nothing but Michael. I'm not saying anyone is wrong for their feelings about it at all but to me it's totally up front in your face Michael and I've been listening to him since I was a little kid back in 1969 first grade. The only thing that does not sound like him to me is the first initial scream "woooooo".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
November 08, 2010, 11:15:14 PM
Quote from: "bec"
I'm on the fence with the lyrics because of the full name use in 3rd person. That's weird and doesn't sit right.

Plus they're not real... edgy. Like there's no passion behind them. Like the person who wrote them wasn't really feeling it. I dunno, maybe I'm off there. But they certainly are NOT how Harvey described them.

Still stuck on Harvey's "unbelievably good" statement...

Did you happen to see what I posted above?

I believe this is intentional sarcasm when he says his own name.

If you were hounded day and night and people kept wanting a piece of bec.
The media and people wanted to read it and feed it all the time.

Eventually you would be sarcastically saying your name and saying why everyone wants a piece of you. "Breaking News"
It wouldn't be because your you anymore it would be because your name is
Michael Jackson

Does that make sense?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefari

November 08, 2010, 11:31:02 PM
*Im_convincedmjalive*
(Nods) totally makes sense. That's how it sounds like he's being sarcastic saying his name sort of in your face and snobby lol but AT the press sort of snobby. It all sounds like Michael to me though. It's sexy lol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

November 08, 2010, 11:35:37 PM
[youtube:1gkfpax2]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wWBhoGEeSo[/youtube:1gkfpax2]

I still think it's Micheal singing...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]You can change the world, I can\'t do it by myself.
                                                         - Michael Jackson[/size]
[/b]

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal