Re: B.E.T Awards is on NOW*STREAM LIVE*
June 28, 2010, 07:36:01 AM
Quote from: "AvaMarie"
I know some people will disagree with me. But usher is such a Michael Jackson wannabe.
ifkr :lol:  :lol:  it's like omg he irks me sometimes
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=200]MJ ON MY MIND <3 <3 <3 <3 <3I love him so much that im .........that im .......just simply speechless <3 <3[/size]

MashMike

I can only say "bravo Chris", he did a very nice job, though we all know noone can be like Michael, noone can sing or dance like him cause he is an undublicated phenomena but the guy did a great job, Usher and him are Michael's huge followers and MJ's influence on them is too obvious.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

Re: B.E.T Awards is on NOW*STREAM LIVE*
June 28, 2010, 08:17:25 AM
Quote from: "liberiangirl96"
Quote from: "AvaMarie"
I know some people will disagree with me. But usher is such a Michael Jackson wannabe.
ifkr :lol:  :lol:  it's like omg he irks me sometimes

I agree with you 100%, he thinks he's the next best thing... no way!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“The greatest education in the world is watching the masters at work.”

Do

Just saw the tribute for Michael and it was fine, but I really can't enjoy it.
All I can think of is: where were you when you were needed the most?
I'm not refering to Chris Brown because I hardly know the man, I don't even know how long he is in the music business, but to everyone who has nice words to say about Michael now he is 'dead' and award programs which are tumbling over eachother with tributes, I hate it. This morning, I watched the news about Michael's death, which I recorded last year, and one after the other celebrity spoke with love and affection about Michael. None of those people defended Michael when he went through that horrible period of the alligations and the trial. If they were there for him then, I firmly believe things would have been different for Michael after that trial. So, no tributes for me, it doesn't make the pain go away. They should have done that when he was still in our midst.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

Quote from: "eviltwin"
Perhaps the reason Jermaine didn't announce "Chris Brown" is because people would have booed him right off of the stage. Better to just leave the name off and let them watch it not realizing who it is until after the song begins. Then they just think of Michael.

Chris Brown was always a good kid to me, well young man I should say...

I NEVER thought him & Rhianna made a good couple, but that is my opinion, and this is how I feel about that whole incident:

Rhi & CB's people kept them together for publicity after they were not getting along anymore... and being a person who counseled kids for a long time, you can not leave 2 kids alone together who are at ends with each other... it just doesn't work.

I have also seen many of fights in my day, and because there were no witnesses to what happened, (and neither of them has ever told the story) I make my opinions based on what I notice: IMO Rhi may have played a large part in that fight, but being that CB is the stronger one, the injuries are much more evident...

IMHO, I have seen girls who think they are tough instigate fights with nice guys because they think nice guys are weak, talking to them any ole kinda' way, even mushing them, pushing them and even smacking them... I am not going to get any deeper into this because it is the past, and I'm sure Chris has learned from his mistakes...

I was clapping when I realized it was Chris Brown (and I was crying too!! :lol: ) and I was proud he repped (represented) MJ so well! I was happy BET gave him a chance cause I'd take a CB performance over a Rhi performance any day  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Great job Chris..great job.. i was crying at the end.. :cry:
it was so emotional.. Chris.. he was awesome.. .. the way he danced Billie Jean, Remember the Time, The Way You Mak Me Feel.. i luved that!! :)
and the Smooth Criminal was amazing..^^ these dancers in illuminated clothes..breathtaking!! for me the efect was just great!!
Chris.. i luv ya!! :D
Last Edit: June 28, 2010, 09:00:01 AM by tusia6631
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

beLIEve

Victor

CHRIS did a wonderful tribute to Mike :) :)  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CHRIS BROWN PERFORMED EXCELLENT FOR THE TRIBUTE TO MICHAEL JACKSON :D   WHEN HE BROKE DOWN WHEN TRYING TO SING MAN IN MIRROR, I CAME TO TEARS :cry:   IT WAS SO TOUCHING TO MY HEART.  HE WAS REALLY TRYING TO SING THE SONG, BUT HE COULDN'T HOLD BACK THE TEARS. :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "tusia6631"
Great job Chris..great job.. i was crying at the end.. :cry:
it was so emotional.. Chris.. he was awesome.. .. the way he danced Billie Jean, Remember the Time, The Way You Mak Me Feel.. i luved that!! :)
and the Smooth Criminal was amazing..^^ these dancers in illuminated clothes..breathtaking!! for me the efect was just great!!
Chris.. i luv ya!! :D

YES, THAT WAS AWESOME :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "nynyro"
Because this segment of the performance was a series of flashing lights, it was very difficult to capture.  Here's what I've got:

The first  screen shot is 5 men + Chris...

Then Chris leaves and it is just 5 men.

Then a 6th man appears, 2nd to the left (this man is not Chris, because Chris is having a costume change)

Your best bet would be to watch the video again, because the pictures don't tell the complete story.

Quote from: "palmpre"
here is the video your watching right now, as you see the light men appearing in the back of chris brown you would see on your right hand side they're 3 light men, on the right hand side you would see 3 on the left you would see 3 light men but one went behind one light men, and yes that was michael. It seems to me he must have made a mistake or he did that on purpose, idk, but the light men who went behind the other men, he had big hands he is shoulder was broad and skinny also and he defintely walked like michael. the video starts at 2:35 and you see michael goin behind the dancer

After that, i couldnt take a good shot of it, but it was so fucking quick and im pissed because i cant shot it at all. At 2:39 you see michael moving to the left, as soon as the light went off you see michael goin to the left, its not even freaking second its so quick. Oh yea, michael is the 6 light man to the far left, rememeber there were 5 but it was 6 men

here is the pic i tried my best getting it but it was so damn quick, u see michael moving to his the left(removing himself behind the number 5th man) i think it was his hands im seeing

This is a good youtube video, it supports both of your theories. I think we should watch this!

[youtube:1mxskp5n]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJvDjdJPrOE[/youtube:1mxskp5n]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

damn!! :O
 :shock:
i'm shocked.. i mean..i didn't catch this..that there were 5 dancers and all of the sudden there were 6 .. :?
is it Mike? well, i wouldn't jump to conclusions.. but..it may be him..who knows..the fact it that it's very strange... :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

beLIEve

oh god...i cried so much :(
i just saw the tribute and i think he did a great job ...
i started to cry at "I'm starting with the man in the mirror"....... god I MISS HIM SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH :((((
i mean ...i think that mj was like the angel that could've made something for us and for this planet and now that he's not here (not in the daying way) i feel like we are lost.... do you even feel this way ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

so Mike was the 6th or th 5th dancer from the right?
cuz i don't know..
it seems that the 6th one hide himself behind the 5th one.. but when they strat dancing i dunno if the 5th one or the 6th one steps to the left.. so which one is which?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

beLIEve

Quote from: "teerockjelli"
I was happy BET gave him a chance cause I'd take a CB performance over a Rhi performance any day  :D

Same here ;)

Quote from: "MashMike"
I can only say "bravo Chris", he did a very nice job, though we all know noone can be like Michael, noone can sing or dance like him cause he is an undublicated phenomena but the guy did a great job, Usher and him are Michael's huge followers and MJ's influence on them is too obvious.

To respond to that..may I just ask why nobody ever thinks of this when we say "There were body doubles in This Is It" or "The Michael at the 02 in London wasn't really him."
Someone said eariler even if Michael were trying to dance bad he'd still be better than the rest, and that's true! Michael is not that easy to just find someone else to not only immitate but literally BE him. He's too unique, I don't care how much training or plastic surgery someone goes through. To say that an entirely different person can so easily be exactly like Michael so much so that the world thinks that person IS Michael, then who's to say when Michael comes back it will be really him and not someone new, and ALSO that's saying the Michael is not as special and unique as he is and he's not one in a million because you can easily find someone and turn him into the exact same man. Get what I'm saying?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In My Heart; I Feel You Are All My Brothers...[/b]

C'mon guys, it's not MJ lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

God gave a gift to the world when you were born;a person who loves and cares,who sees a person\'s need and fills it,who encourages and lifts people up,who spends energy on others rather than himself,who touches each life he enters & makes a difference in the world.May the love you have shown to others return to you multiplied.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal