Perhaps the reason Jermaine didn't announce "Chris Brown" is because people would have booed him right off of the stage. Better to just leave the name off and let them watch it not realizing who it is until after the song begins. Then they just think of Michael.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "palmpre"
its so hard to explain, but imma try my best. When the light men comes out. the 6th men did not go to his spot, he instead the 6th man  went  behind the the 5th men.( remember thr 6th man spot is on the far letf when he was performing) Before the light shuts off the 6th or the 5th man man moved AGAIN to the left to perform (and im not sure if it was the 5th that moved or the 6th man moved to his spot to performed)

Maybe this 6th man was trying to hide while the lights were still on ... ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

Quote from: "MJFAN7"
Quote from: "msteetee34"
Oh by the way El Debarge MJ's ex brother in law that was a suprise.  He still got it. :D

El Debarge is MJ's ex brother in law? From who??  :o

Janet first husband is El Debarge's brother.  His name is James Debarge.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "eviltwin"
Perhaps the reason Jermaine didn't announce "Chris Brown" is because people would have booed him right off of the stage. Better to just leave the name off and let them watch it not realizing who it is until after the song begins. Then they just think of Michael.
no, it was a surprise performance, thats why he didnt mention his name. What's the reason? people would notice chris anyways, i dont think he would get booed, for what? yes he messed but still he still has fans, i dont hink B.E.T audience would do that,
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJFAN7"
Quote from: "palmpre"
its so hard to explain, but imma try my best. When the light men comes out. the 6th men did not go to his spot, he instead the 6th man  went  behind the the 5th men.( remember thr 6th man spot is on the far letf when he was performing) Before the light shuts off the 6th or the 5th man man moved AGAIN to the left to perform (and im not sure if it was the 5th that moved or the 6th man moved to his spot to performed)

Maybe this 6th man was trying to hide while the lights were still on ... ;)
but thats the thing though we dont know who moved, the 6th man or 5th man. But i know for sure the 6th man the 5th man moved right before the lights went off. Micheal could be either 5th man or thr 6th man
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "cin_pyt"
FIRST THING THE TRIBUTE WAS NICE IT DIDN'T BLOW ME AWAY, BUT IT WAS WELL DONE. NOW LET'S FOCUS ON THIS AND IT MAKES SOO MUCH SENSE. HERE WE GO: CHRIS BROWN I BELIEVE WAS SELECTED TO PERFORM THIS TRIBUTE THIS IS NO COINCIDENCE. LET'S REMEMBER CHRIS BROWN'S POPULARITY HAS GONE DOWN BECAUSE OF RHIANNA SCANDAL, HE'S LABELED AS WOMAN BEATER ETC...NOW INTERESTING SAME THING WITH MIKE HIS CAREER WAS MESSED UP BECAUSE HE WAS LABELED AS A PEDOPHILE. I INSIST THE MAN IS GIVING US A LESSON AT THE END WE SEE CHRIS BROWN SINGING MAN IN THE MIRROR WHICH IS A SONG ABOUT REDEMPTION CHANGING AND THIS EVEN GOT TO CHRIS AND HE CRIED DARE TOO LOOK AT YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR MAKE THAT CHANGE. MIKE THANKS FOR THE MESSAGE HE IS LOOKING AT OUR REACTIONS NO WAY DOES JERMAINE JUST INTRODUCE THE TRIBUTE OUT OF NOWHERE. IT'S A TRIBUTE THAT MAKES YOU THINK WILL YOU JUDGE CHRIS BROWN, COULD HE HAVE USED THIS TRIBUTE AS A WAY OF GETTING SYMPATHY. REALLY I SEE IT AS A TEST. CHRIS BROWN WAS A PERFECT EXAMPLE I CAN SEE TMZ POSTS JUDGING THE MAN JUST EXACTLY HOW THEY JUDGED MICHAEL IN THE PAST. MMM........I'M IN REFLECTIVE MODE NOW. MJ COULD'VE BEEN THERE IT IS POSSIBLE. ;)
I agree witrh you
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loma

Can someone write a nice summary for me?  :(
My BB isn't letting me watch the videos,
and I'd love to know what happened.
 :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.

Quote from: "Game Player"
Michael would stand out like a sore thumb if he was performing on stage. Even if he tried to dance bad he would still be better than the rest.

As for people saying we should forgive Chris for smashing in his girlfriends face just cause he did a "touching" tribute to one of his heroes... hmphhh  :roll:

Quote from: "cin_pyt"
HE'S LABELED AS WOMAN BEATER ETC...NOW INTERESTING SAME THING WITH MIKE HIS CAREER WAS MESSED UP BECAUSE HE WAS LABELED AS A PEDOPHILE.

Except Chris really did commit the crime whereas Michael did not.

I don't think anyone was saying THAT. Or at least I wasn't, I don't forgive him but I do think it was a mistake & that he regrets it big time, look what it did to his reputation, his image & his career. Chris is talented & he did a great job tributing his idol. He deserves props for that. & I was just saying I thought him breaking down was genuine. As for what he did, he IS guilty of that, but don't you think going to court for it & his career being ruined was him paying for that? I DON'T condone violence like that, but I do believe people can change & that God believes in second chances, so maybe we should give him the credit he deserves as far as his talent goes & that he did the best tribute so far & leave all the rest of that to the side right now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "loma"
Can someone write a nice summary for me?  :(
My BB isn't letting me watch the videos,
and I'd love to know what happened.
 :?:

Jermaine says something like "Michael is a legend to you, but he's my brother. I love you Michael. Theres 1 very special tribute, and here he is!" then the camera goes to a shadow behind a curtain, with the fedora, and the music to the slow version of "The Way You Make Me Feel" is playing, and the shadow behind the curtain is dancing, and then the curtain pulls up and Chris Brown starts singing (the slow version of TWYMMF) and then Remember The Time starts playing, and Chris Brown and other people are dancing the routine for that song, and then Chris Brown runs off (to change into Billie Jean) and Smooth Criminal starts to play, and these 6 people in suits and a fedora, do the smooth criminal, and what's cool is that they do it in the dark, and their suits and hats have gold lights. Then Chris Brown comes back out, dressed in the traditional billie jean costume, and he dances to the moonwalk section of Billie Jean, does the moonwalk, and then it starts the dancing-only part of Billie Jean that MJ did at his concerts after singing Billie Jean. And then Man In The Mirror starts playing while pictures of the oil spill are shown, and Chris Brown doesn't sing, because he's crying, and he tries to sing while wiping his tears, but he can't. So thats basically all. :)
I hope I helped. :lol:

P.S. BEAUTIFUL signature pictures!!  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

loma

Thank you so much MJFAN7.
 :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.

Did Jermaine get booed? I hope not. How disrespectful if he did. I don't care what he did, I don't care what we say about him. He was there for his brother & speaking about his brother. Can you imagine if that happened to you? We believe MJ is alive, but those people believe he's dead yet they boo his brother who just experienced a loss? I really hope he wasn't booed & that they were cheering saying "Wooooo!"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

What did Jermaine mean when he said "but there is one tribute, one tribute performance we've yet to see" ? Is this like the last tribute or something, 'cause he emphasizes the "one" ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I love you more <3
"I just want to say to fans in every corner of the earth, every nationality, every race, every language]

I think Chris Brown did pretty good!
But there surely is just ONE Michael  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "whisper"
What did Jermaine mean when he said "but there is one tribute, one tribute performance we've yet to see" ? Is this like the last tribute or something, 'cause he emphasizes the "one" ?

That's very interesting... ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions