Suzy7

Re: TIAI September 27
November 07, 2011, 06:52:01 PM
 Isn't it interesting how today the verdict was read on 7/11, given the TMZ article posted by SimPatty which referenced these numbers? Someone else also posted an article about how the verdict was reached on Friday but they waited until today to announce it.

The mistake on the jury verdict document which was made a point of has to be something too, like the Dome Project reference.

@Fordtocarr lmao @ "being exausted, getting too fat and cant sleep" lol. I don't know if you meant that to be amusing though :/ but dont forget to take care of yourself too. This whole thing does seem to be dragging on forever, but it isn't over just yet. The "BAM" day isn't something made up by us as Michael said it himself! And also TS reaffirmed this. The impact of the hoax and it's meaning wouldn't make a difference unless there is a comeback.

Some other thoughts that came to my mind when watching this was the verdict would have had to have been guilty. As someone else pointed out, the fans would have rioted, he gave them what they want. It could also have been needed to prove an innocent man with evidence proving doubt, can get convicted in the eyes of the media and 'justice' system; whilst also drawing attention to a major cause. The "Dr. Feelgood's" of hollywood and the world because all eyes are on them now. There definitely seems to be some kind of sting element here.

And yes TS your words would be of help now ;).
Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 04:59:31 AM by Suzy7
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 07, 2011, 07:09:31 PM
TS started this thread with a picture that references kangaroo court. Gina posted a wonderful and clear definition of kangaroo court.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Just wanted to know what a kangaroo court means:

"A kangaroo court or kangaroo trial is a colloquial term for a sham legal proceeding or court. The outcome of a trial by kangaroo court is essentially determined in advance, usually for the purpose of ensuring conviction, either by going through the motions of manipulated procedure or by allowing no defense at all.

A kangaroo court's proceedings deny, hinder or obstruct due process rights in the name of expediency. Typically, a kangaroo court will deliberately abuse one or more of the following rights of the accused:

right to hear a full statement of the exact charges made against the accused
right to have adequate time and resources to prepare a defense against the charges
right to summon witnesses
right of cross-examination
right to introduce evidence which supports acquittal of the accused
right not to incriminate oneself
right not to be tried on secret evidence
right to control one's own defense
right to exclude evidence that is improperly obtained, irrelevant or inherently inadmissible, e.g., hearsay
right to exclude judges or jurors on the grounds of partiality or conflict of interest
right to have a verbatim stenographic record of the trial proceedings created
right of appeal"

To me, it's pretty simple. This is a kangaroo court which equals to kangaroo verdict or in other words, fake court case=fake verdict. Now... whether there's a sting attached to it or not, I think only "tIme" (Michael) will tell. I know one thing this hasn't made me flinch at all.
Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 07:14:30 PM by looking4truth
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
November 07, 2011, 07:15:38 PM
The mere fact that they didn't ask Murray to stand when they read the verdict, proves this isn't real! LOL

Don't give up now family...the next phase will be awakening humanity to  the Truth! With ever negative thought you have, you are feeding the "FEAR". Until you can Believe 100% in something, you are living with FEAR.  This journey takes extreme "Faith". Michael said this was all for LOVE,  yet most don't understand that this is the most important part of all of this! Listen to Michael's pleas in his lyrics. Michael didn't write about hoaxing his death in his lyrics, he wrote about LOVE! We all need to rekindle the flame of life...LOVE! Talk about it with your families, nourish it in your life and LOVE will grow!  When you walk down the street, smile at people, wish them a beautiful day...Be positive, always look at the bright side, don't let the negative forces in. Say No to fear once and for all! When you make a conscious effort to do this, you then create it, and it spreads to others....We need to concentrate on the LOVE!!! Michael is counting on us to understand this...the world is changing...are you going to change and move forward to the next phase, or are you going to stay "trapped" inside the darkness, following the other lost souls. I know you all have the LOVE inside of you, because otherwise you wouldn't be on this site. Michael brought us together because of his LOVE for us, not because he wanted to Just entertain us!

We know that there are many layers to this hoax, but the LOVE part is what we must all strive for if we are going to make a difference!It is so sad that we have all lost our will to really LIVE! The Negative energy is everywhere, Fear is everywhere and until we can break free and reverse the negative energy cycle, we have no chance of making a change! The positive energy must outnumber the negative. LOVE must eradicate the FEAR!!!

If you have negativity and fear in your life, you are not living the life God intended you too! FEAR is an epidemic of epic proportions! Where is the LOVE??? Where is our Faith??, Where is our Innocence?? It is there buried in your soul waiting for you to release it!  You have a choice of which path you take...you are the master of your mind! Think LOVE and LIVE LOVE...BELIEVE i it and you will be healing the world!!!!

I LOVE you all so very much, I pray you find the LOVE inside and bring yourselves Back To LIFE!

@Applehead...that 11/11/11 video says a lot doesn't it? I LOVE You...we will get through one of these days! lol I will never give up on this mission of LOVE...our evolution has begun...it will happen.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
November 07, 2011, 07:25:22 PM
It looks like Elvis left the building for some of us. Guys this was so obvious, even before the trial started. Me and some of the believers had been writing that Murray was going to be found guilty. So, why does it shock you and make you lose your faith? Can't you see the script? This is such an amazing plan. There is a sting and the sting is against to doctors who fuel their patients with drugs, and maybe some pharmacies too. If Murray wasn't found guilty, that would be a shock for me. I understood that he was going to "prison" way before the trial began when I saw the articles about Murray's trial. Things were not good for Murray, it was so obvious. The script was just in front of our eyes. Michael IS going to come back! And this will prove Murray's innocence. Just calm down, take deep breaths and just wait a little more! We are so close to BAM! Bam is the final stage and that's where we reached! PATIENCE!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
November 07, 2011, 07:28:43 PM
Thankyou MJJ4ever777.  You are right.  That is what the whole point of all of this is.  To wake people up and Spread Love.  That's the only way we can change the world.   Let's assemble the "army" and help Michael do it !!!!!!!!!   I guess This Is It.  The time is now.

Love, Light, Peace.       michael-jackson/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

~Souza~

November 07, 2011, 07:31:13 PM
@scorpionchick: Murray was 'convicted' for manslaughter while he isn't even dead and you say that's justice because he intended to kill him? You don't make sense and I don't really think you get it.

Wrong name, wrong date, 32 stars, Murray sitting down while verdict was read and all the other clear BS the last couple of weeks scream hoax and Murray being a key player on Michael's side.

Completely off topic: TS, I sent you a pm with a technical question/dilemma I need your opinion on. In case you're lurking somewhere today or so, could you please log in and check it out? Thanks!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 07, 2011, 07:39:29 PM
Now I know how Michael felt when he was trying to get his message of LOVE out to the world...people honestly just don't care about LOVE anymore...The one thing Michael cared the most about, is the one thing that people just don't "Believe" in...LOVE!

I know that Michael's, voice is God's voice, pleading with us to return to LOVE!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 07, 2011, 07:42:24 PM
I felt this was appropriate. After that Guilty verdict was read, it began to slowly seep inside me that this is for a much bigger reason than I had originally thought. As I've said, it disturbs me the way the Non-Believers celebrated this man's conviction. No justice was served today for Michael in death. "IF" Michael is "dead", he is just as accountable for his fate as Conrad Murray is. There is no time for celebration right now. Not for us believers, and not for non-believers. Listen to this song, because every word completes my thoughts.
Keep watching, this isn't over. I'm not joking anymore in chat, as comforting as it may have become for some of us. This isn't a time to laugh, but a time to think hard. For those of you leaving the hoax site, I hope you find peace within yourselves in time. For those of us still with MJ, buckle up if you haven't already. We're in a long dark tunnel now, but soon the ride will reach a BeAM of light and that will undoubtedly be our time to throw our hands back up and scream in pure bliss! But during this time, I find it extremely appropriate to pray to whatever God or Messiah your heart follows, pray for yourself, pray for me, pray ofr us all, pray for Michael and his family, and pray for the world.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_dbDO9gfO4[/youtube]

Oh Jerusalem yeah, oh Jerusalem, oh Jerusalem, oh Jerusalem...

Realizing that there's no place else to go
And there's nobody I know who can help me
Text book solutions are so improbable
Cause everybody else is just as empty
Naked as the day that I was born, I tried to hide
...behind education and philosophy
Hopeless explanation to describe a situation
I can't see because the world's on top of me
Oh wretched man that I am, who will deliver me
From the body of this death
Freeing me from dust, and the superficial trust
Of an enemy that seeks to take my breath
Failing to connect, cause I'm morally defect
By reason of the God inside my head
Causing me to see, only what pertains to me
Believing I'm alive when I'm still dead
Limited to earth, unable to find out my worth
Cause I... can't see past my own vanity
If I'm not included, then I just have to remove it
From my mind because it has to be in sanity
Can I even factor, that I've only been an actor
In this staged interpretation of this day
Focused on the shadow, with my back turned to the light
Too intelligent to see it's me in the way
What a paradox, having God trapped in a box
All this time professing to be spiritual
Naturally pretending, that I'm actually defending
God through my facade don't need material

Oh Jerusalem, wash thy heart from wickedness
That thou may be saved from thy deception
How long, shall thy face those lies within thee
Oh Jerusalem, keeping thee from perfection

Submit to truth, leave the deception of thy youth
So we could walk in the council of authority
Forget the proof, our generation so aloof
Only follow in the steps of the majority
Trust in the Lord, with all thy heart
And lay not to thine, oh an understanding in all thy ways
Acknowledge Him, and He shall correct our paths
Be not wise in thine own eyes and you can follow him
We judge and condemn, just as ignorant as them
Who religion tells us that we should ignore
Perpetrating we're in covenant with Him
Exposed by the very things that we adore
We grin and shake hands, then lay ambush for the man
Who has a different point of view then us
Infuriated cause he doesn't understand
Bringing up those things we don't want to discuss
Why still do evil, we don't know how to do good
Walking on in darkness running from the light, ey
Led to believe, because we live in neighborhoods
Telling us what's going on will be alright
Oh so repressed, so convinced that I was blessed
When I played with my game of Monopoly
Oh to suggest, that my life is still a mess
Who reveal the pride I'm hiding is what's stopping me

Oh Jerusalem keeping them from perfection

Abide in me and I in you, as the branch cannot bare
...fruit of itself except in the vine
I am the vine, ye are the branches, He's in live in me
And I in him, the same bring forth much fruit
Without me, you can do nothing
Oh Jerusalem, you're traditions have deceived you
I've chosen you, you haven't chosen me
Do whatsoever, you asking my name he may give to you
But in vain they call my name
teaching doctrines just the same
Justified among themselves
But God know with the heart, what man esteemed as smart
Is an abomination to Emmanuel
Just repent, turn from selfish motivation
So iniquity will not cause your demise
Make you a new heart and a new spirit
...for why would he die
Oh Jerusalem, please tell me why
I have no pleasure in the death of him to die
Says the Lord God where forth turn yourselves and live
It's not the talkers, but the walkers and his word
Are the only ones the Father will forgive

Oh Jerusalem, providing you no protection

Oh Jerusalem...

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
November 07, 2011, 07:48:33 PM
HATE can be defeated by LOVE. I see that some of the believers are so opposed to the idea that Michael can take revenge. Michael's revenge is against those who are evil and trying to destroy the world and all humanity. This is the point you guys are missing. Michael's revenge is against people who keep on spreading hate and evil in the world and his one and only gun is LOVE. He's trying to destroy HATE by spreading LOVE! In other words; Michael's revenge is for trying to save the planet and humanity. A wake up call, spread love call and know about the evils call. What ever you name it. This is the best and the most honorable revenge that someone can take by risking his own life for the entire humanity. Love you Michael. God bless you and be with you always.  bow/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

November 07, 2011, 07:57:16 PM
Flanagan has already spoken to appeal the verdict

Conrad Murray's Lawyer
I'm 'Very Disappointed' I'm 'Very Disappointed'
We WILL Appeal We Will Appeal

It Is not for for Dr. Conrad Murray 's defense team -- J. Conrad Murray 's defense team - J. Michael Flanagan claims there are already plans to appeal today's "guilty" verdict. Michael Flanagan Claims There Are Already Plans to appeal today's "guilty" verdict.

Flanagan tells us, he's still "very disappointed" in the decision. Flanagan tells us, he's still "very disappointed" in the decision.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 07, 2011, 07:59:24 PM
FAKE FAKE FAKE...we knew this was a possibility, how do we really know if he will go to jail or not...it's all PART OF THE SHOW!
^^ Exactly!!

My first impressions after the verdict:

1. Did I hear well or...?
Did anyone else hear when the lady read the verdict she said: "We the jury in the above entitled ACTION"
During MJ 2005 trial when the verdict was read, the lady said: "We the Jury in the above entitled CASE"! and not the action!!

I caught the Alleged Victum... smiley_spider

Is this of relevance?
Are both expressions correct from a juridical point of view?

2. Then Murray really seemed ok, I mean, he cried during other not very significant days of the trial and now during the MOST significant day of the trial, when he's found guilty, he didn't cry.

3. Then I have this feeling that most of you, beLIEvers have had  flashback when you saw Murray with handcuffs, just like Michael back in 2005!

YEP!   lolol/

4. 29th = 2+9 = 11
November 11th month
year 2011!
So here we have: 11-11-11 !!

YEP... and as someone mentioned 333 also.

Quote from: Andreea
Nov 29, 2011 is exactly 888 days (including end date) from June 25, 2009.
Youpiiii!! Again an Elvis connection since 8 is his number!! and 888 = 3x8 = 24 again a significant number! related to MJ , Elvis & Murray too!!

For those who haven't seen yet this photo-montage, enjoy watching/reading!!

party/ /woohoo/ party/  GUILTY...  I was hoping for this myself; and DEAD OR ALIVE the UNbelievers need Justice, anything else and that crowd outside would have gotten ugly. I believe there's still things going on behind the scenes sting wise.

Juno?  Juni?; hang in there.  TS also said in one of his posts we must follow the TRUE ARK; and he wasn't talking about a boat.  He meant the true Ark of the Covenant.  Blessings.  bearhug
Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 08:23:15 PM by MsTrinity333
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Fide Et Opera

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 07, 2011, 07:59:59 PM
I felt this was appropriate. After that Guilty verdict was read, it began to slowly seep inside me that this is for a much bigger reason than I had originally thought. As I've said, it disturbs me the way the Non-Believers celebrated this man's conviction. No justice was served today for Michael in death. "IF" Michael is "dead", he is just as accountable for his fate as Conrad Murray is. There is no time for celebration right now. Not for us believers, and not for non-believers. Listen to this song, because every word completes my thoughts.
Keep watching, this isn't over. I'm not joking anymore in chat, as comforting as it may have become for some of us. This isn't a time to laugh, but a time to think hard. For those of you leaving the hoax site, I hope you find peace within yourselves in time. For those of us still with MJ, buckle up if you haven't already. We're in a long dark tunnel now, but soon the ride will reach a BeAM of light and that will undoubtedly be our time to throw our hands back up and scream in pure bliss! But during this time, I find it extremely appropriate to pray to whatever God or Messiah your heart follows, pray for yourself, pray for me, pray ofr us all, pray for Michael and his family, and pray for the world.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_dbDO9gfO4[/youtube]

Oh Jerusalem yeah, oh Jerusalem, oh Jerusalem, oh Jerusalem...

Realizing that there's no place else to go
And there's nobody I know who can help me
Text book solutions are so improbable
Cause everybody else is just as empty
Naked as the day that I was born, I tried to hide
...behind education and philosophy
Hopeless explanation to describe a situation
I can't see because the world's on top of me
Freeing me from dust, and the superficial trust
Of an enemy that seeks to take my breath
Failing to connect, cause I'm morally defect
By reason of the God inside my head
Causing me to see, only what pertains to me
Believing I'm alive when I'm still dead
Limited to earth, unable to find out my worth
Cause I... can't see past my own vanity
If I'm not included, then I just have to remove it
From my mind because it has to be in sanity
Can I even factor, that I've only been an actor
In this staged interpretation of this day
Focused on the shadow, with my back turned to the light
Too intelligent to see it's me in the way
What a paradox, having God trapped in a box
All this time professing to be spiritual
Naturally pretending, that I'm actually defending
God through my facade don't need material

Oh Jerusalem, keeping thee from perfection

Submit to truth, leave the deception of thy youth
So we could walk in the council of authority
Forget the proof, our generation so aloof
Only follow in the steps of the majority
Trust in the Lord, with all thy heart
And lay not to thine, oh an understanding in all thy ways
Acknowledge Him, and He shall correct our paths
Be not wise in thine own eyes and you can follow him
We judge and condemn, just as ignorant as them
Who religion tells us that we should ignore
Perpetrating we're in covenant with Him
Exposed by the very things that we adore
We grin and shake hands, then lay ambush for the man
Who has a different point of view then us
Infuriated cause he doesn't understand
Bringing up those things we don't want to discuss
Why still do evil, we don't know how to do good
Walking on in darkness running from the light, ey
Led to believe, because we live in neighborhoods
Telling us what's going on will be alright
Oh so repressed, so convinced that I was blessed
When I played with my game of Monopoly
Oh to suggest, that my life is still a mess
Who reveal the pride I'm hiding is what's stopping me

Oh Jerusalem keeping them from perfection

Abide in me and I in you, as the branch cannot bare
...fruit of itself except in the vine
I am the vine, ye are the branches, He's in live in me
And I in him, the same bring forth much fruit
Without me, you can do nothing
Oh Jerusalem, you're traditions have deceived you
I've chosen you, you haven't chosen me
Do whatsoever, you asking my name he may give to you
But in vain they call my name
teaching doctrines just the same
Justified among themselves
But God know with the heart, what man esteemed as smart
Is an abomination to Emmanuel
Just repent, turn from selfish motivation
So iniquity will not cause your demise
Make you a new heart and a new spirit
...for why would he die
Oh Jerusalem, please tell me why
I have no pleasure in the death of him to die
Says the Lord God where forth turn yourselves and live
It's not the talkers, but the walkers and his word
Are the only ones the Father will forgive

Oh Jerusalem, providing you no protection

Oh Jerusalem...

God Bless you Moon...we've been waiting for you to see the "LIGHT"!!  Please know that you are LOVE and LIGHT...embrace it and know it for the truth...always follow your natural GOD given "INSTINCT" Nourish the LOVE!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 07, 2011, 08:07:56 PM
thank you mjj!!!!! That means the world to me. I LOVE YOU SO VERY MUCH!!!!
And Purelove, I was thinking about you today! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH FOR ALWAYS STAYING SO DEDICATED TO THE CAUSE!

I'm trying to read the forum and watch TII on VH1 right now. its nearly impossible to do!!!!! don't try this at home lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

November 07, 2011, 08:14:00 PM
Well, I slept through all the drama. I thought Murray would have gotten a not guilty, but nothing changes for me with the guilty verdict. This doesn't change one iota all the inconsistencies and general weirdness we've observed the past two + years. Only difference for us who have been vocal about the hoax in our real lives is that we get to have our family, friends and work mates consider us extreme odd balls. No biggie for me. It will just make BAM all the more spectacular. Keep the faith family.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
November 07, 2011, 08:14:24 PM
Due to lack of sleep I will not post what I am thinking but I will come back after I have slept.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions