Re: TIAI September 27
November 07, 2011, 06:02:23 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I can't get the pages to load to read these comments, so forgive me if I post similar words.
But, I'm thinking that this is going to be a long and winding road still.
Arnie keeps talking about all these others that have to go down too.
LaToya does also.
Jermaine said today that this is just step ONE.
My writer friend Lynton Guest talks about the others that also have to go down.
The family talks about others too...
I just don't know about a BAM day..if it not just something we invented.
Really, who's to say that Michael didn't get away and has to stay away?
If there are all these others that have to fall, and they haven't even been arrested, or a case on anyone else, this could take the rest of MY life...and Michael's also.
I'm thinking if others have to fall, and this is step ONE, we have YEARS to go....
I'm exhausted...I'm getting too fat...I can't sleep...my blood pressure is up...and maybe believing is simply enough.  Maybe it doesn't matter what the reasons for the hoax or when it will be over, because it's not in our hands, and maybe not Michael's either.  He maybe away...safe, and others just taking down whoever, these steps have to be taken are taken.
It don't mean I give up.
It means, we have to LIVE and not live through Michael.
We can watch...wait and pray for his safety, but I can't help him.  You can't help him.
But, I think I need help.  LOL.
This too can be an addiction.  It is mine.

But, I'm thinking that this is going to be a long and winding road still

Ofcourse this ADVENTURE is not over,it is much more,and until 21.12.2012 we have ONE MORE YEAR to DO SOMETHING!!!!

"Money and Fame are just illusions",just like AMERICAN DREAM IS!!!!!!!!

Anonymous Project Mayhem 2012: The End Of Fear
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3302jg2Rwbg&feature=socblog_th[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sandythyme

November 07, 2011, 06:04:23 PM
Curls is understand what you are saying.  My husband in the beginning thought I was crazy, then slowly he stopped making comments.  The other night he surprised me and said he is loosing faith.  He met it too.  I was shocked.  For some reason I will not accept Michael being dead.  I feel he is alive.  We have had way tooooo many clues, too many things hitting us in the face to accept he is dead.  Somethymes I feel the clues are here to let us know he is ok and won't be coming back.  Somethymes I feel the clues are clues that he will be coming back.  One way or the other Michael is alive.  I feel it.  Today with Murray going off to jail (Supposedly) waiting sentencing I feel is part of the plan because if he walked until 11/29 someone just may attack him or worse.  We can't loose faith.  Take care, Love to All
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

November 07, 2011, 06:06:50 PM

WOW
:)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 07, 2011, 06:08:03 PM
There is something we're missing, I just can't seem to figure out what and my brain is on overload with other stuff at the moment. A little push in the right direction TS? Remember the stroopwafels...
Souza i think we are missing something,when Latoya said Micheal was in the courtroom with us,i took it that she meant physically in the courtroom,it might sound crazy but what if he is actually Murray,or maybe one of the jurors in disguise.I just cant overlook that statement by Latoya.I agree TS is really needed right know,are we any closer to level 7,TS?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ u are so beautiful,inside and out,u truly are a gift from God.I love u,brother.

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
November 07, 2011, 06:08:30 PM
In the next few days a ton of information is going to be flying at us, so we have to collectively keep our eyes and ears open.....time to get our second wind....it's not over by a long shot!

typing/

#BELIEVE ;)

In Our Darkest Hour
In My Deepest Despair
Will You Still Care?
Will You Be There?
In My Trials
And My Tribulations
Through Our Doubts
And Frustrations
In My Violence
In My Turbulence
Through My Fear
And My Confessions
In My Anguish And My Pain(s)
Through My Joy And My Sorrow
In The Promise Of Another Tomorrow
I'll Never Let You Part
For You're Always In My Heart.

bearhug
Last Edit: November 12, 2011, 10:46:38 AM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

November 07, 2011, 06:09:55 PM
i was at the chat during the trial, and the date on the paper was incorrect so they change it by pen. John who was at the chat also pointed out that the paper was not official because of that, and i think hes right, in my country even criminals run free because of these mistakes. i don't know for the US but i believe John is right.
I wanted this to share with you.

That seems logical. I don't know how it works in California law, but can Chernoff file for mistrial now with that fact and for example the wrong name (Joseph instead of Joe)? I mean if they would and it would be made public that Murray walks free because Michael is not even called Joseph, the media and non-believers will HAVE to start doubting the rest, including AR and DC.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 07, 2011, 06:10:25 PM
(Ha...JVM just read what twitter I sent her before the verdict that he'd go free to go out and promote his documentary...stupid me)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 07, 2011, 06:13:24 PM
AFTER VERDICT LA TOYA SAYS TO JANE OF HLN : "MICHAEL LOVES EVERYONE, GUESS WHAT, MICHAEL WAS IN THE COURTROOM THAT'S WHY JUSTICE WAS SERVED". JERMAIN: " MICHAEL IS WITH US". IS THIS PEOPLE STILL SPREADING CLUES OR THEY JUST HAVE TO WATCH THEIR SPEECH.   WTF??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Adi

November 07, 2011, 06:13:59 PM
I have a husband who now thinks I'm crazier than ever, everything I say to him about MJ being alive sounds ridiculous as it comes out of my mouth, yet I believe it stronger than ever. I would not be able to convince myself he's dead no matter how hard I tried - that idea seems as ridiculous to me as him being alive does to my family. I feel it in every cell of my body. It sure is a weird feeling when events such as today's are going on around me.

Don't worry - I know exactly how you feel. I'm feeling the same today...I keep telling my husband that it's part of the grand plan of Michael...

He just smiles at me in a sorrowful manner and say's nothing....(mind you he was the one who rushed in this morning to wake me up to watch the verdict)  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 07, 2011, 06:20:00 PM
i was at the chat during the trial, and the date on the paper was incorrect so they change it by pen. John who was at the chat also pointed out that the paper was not official because of that, and i think hes right, in my country even criminals run free because of these mistakes. i don't know for the US but i believe John is right.
I wanted this to share with you.

That seems logical. I don't know how it works in California law, but can Chernoff file for mistrial now with that fact and for example the wrong name (Joseph instead of Joe)? I mean if they would and it would be made public that Murray walks free because Michael is not even called Joseph, the media and non-believers will HAVE to start doubting the rest, including AR and DC.
I thought that Murray could appeal on that basis too and brought it up in the chat. A possible problem with that would be that the defense didnt object to the name Michael Joseph Jackson at anytime during the trial. I'm not sure if that makes a difference or not, but its something to consider. However, if he could appeal for that reason couldnt he also appeal because there wasnt any evidence presented that Michael (Joe or Joesph) was actually dead in the first place. None of the witnesses that allegedly saw the "body" were shown a picture of Michael and asked to verify him as the victim. Just something to think about.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 07, 2011, 06:21:58 PM
Well, this stage I was predicting what proves to me CM is not in hoax and tried to kill MJ. Part II will follow, I have a feeling Michael will be revealing true assassins who ordered to kill him. So, CM conviction is the beginning of the justice and real, and correct.
Or, CM helped MJ to escape for a lot of $$$$ to spend couple of years in jail and Michael is not coming back.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

November 07, 2011, 06:27:52 PM
Jean Casarez on HLN said it was La Toya who made the small scream when Guilty verdict was read. She said that Katherine began crying and I believe Randy held her.

and the OJ dude standing out there pouring a bottle of propofol out on himself and so called MJ fans laughing was very disrespectful. Its interesting that they even celebrate, they believe MJ is dead. When he does actually die, I won't be able to celebrate.

Conrad will get 4 years of probabtion or house arrest. I doubt jail. Hopefully MJ will be back by then. Maybe we created the Guilty verdict, maybe I did by making everything a joke :(. I'm sorry if so.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 07, 2011, 06:39:51 PM
I thought he was gonna get house arrest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Everytime I try to find him he's leaving no clues left behind him. And they have no way of knowing of the suspect, or what to expect
- My Smooth Criminal

L.O.V.E the world!

November 07, 2011, 06:45:53 PM
the twitter "@TheIlluminati" tweeted some thing about Michael, but they deleted it before I could catch it.
It was like "RIP Michael Jackson. Conrad Murray is sacrificing for us. We lost a brother" or something like that... wtf? suspicious//

EDIT: I found it. They didn't delete it, I went to the wrong twitter. here it is:

RIP Michael Jackson. The jury found Conrad Murray GUILTY. Conrad Murray's sacrifice wasn't good enough for us. We lost a brother.
Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 06:48:06 PM by MJFAN7
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

airieslady

November 07, 2011, 06:51:09 PM
That's what he will get due to convenient passing of law last month b/c of overcrowded prisons and county jails... how convenient.  Maybe they will be watching what goes down next.... will he come into alot of money... where would it come from?  Maybe this is a part of the sting?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Is it scary for you baby... The evil in truth...Let the performance begin... BAM!

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal